PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Do you see anyone else challenging Curry for the best player title in the next 5 yrs?

RsxPiimp
01-05-2016, 05:15 PM
If so, who?

MultiTroll
01-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Kobe Bryant of course.

Mitch
01-05-2016, 05:27 PM
The brow is bound to only get better.

Chris
01-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Curry peaked imo it's all downhill from here. Leonard is obviously the best all around player right now.

spursistan
01-05-2016, 05:55 PM
AD and Kawhi..i think both Westbrook/KD will be declining soon with health playing major part..

RsxPiimp
01-05-2016, 05:58 PM
The brow is bound to only get better.

This is the obvious choice, just not sure if he's in the right situation.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 05:58 PM
If so, who?

He's not...he doesnt play D....the league is a pussy league now.....can't touch up no one....but he is the best offensive player. Best all around leader (both ends of the floor is Durant followed by Westbrook) but offensively it's Curry

RsxPiimp
01-05-2016, 06:09 PM
He's been injury plagued so far in his career but I'm going with Irving. With Lebron on the decline, I can see Kyrie taking over Cleveland in perhaps the same role as Curry. He's only 23 and I do see him having a insane run in the next 3-4 yrs.

We've seen the best/peak of the ff: Griffin, KD, Westbrook and Harden so I don't see them having better seasons.

RsxPiimp
01-05-2016, 06:10 PM
He's not...he doesnt play D....the league is a pussy league now.....can't touch up no one....but he is the best offensive player. Best all around leader (both ends of the floor is Durant followed by Westbrook) but offensively it's Curry
What do you think of Kawhi, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 06:39 PM
What do you think of Kawhi, Kool?

Kiwi is a good player but he's NOT let me repeat NOT a leader...he's the beneficiary of aplaying with seasoned vets....so it's hard to give him credit or take him seriously..he's just having a decent run like Bruce Bowen did..nothing more nothing less....

He doesn't know what it means to carry a team like AI did....like Curry is doing...if Kiwi went down the next Spurs game out they wouldn't miss him....

He's not part of my elite player conversations like Durant, WB, Curry, Lebron...he's trying though :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Kiwi is a good player but he's NOT let me repeat NOT a leader...he's the beneficiary of aplaying with seasoned vets....so it's hard to give him credit or take him seriously..he's just having a decent run like Bruce Bowen did..nothing more nothing less....

He doesn't know what it means to carry a team like AI did....like Curry is doing...if Kiwi went down the next Spurs game out they wouldn't miss him....

He's not part of my elite player conversations like Durant, WB, Curry, Lebron...he's trying though :lol

If Kiwi left the Spurs he would flop just like Deavon George did when left Kobe.

Buddy Mignon
01-05-2016, 06:53 PM
I think the Lakers future rookie Ben Simmons will take the torch from Lebron.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 07:10 PM
I think the Lakers future rookie Ben Simmons will take the torch from Lebron.

If these retarded ass niggas keep playing hard and trying to win then we're fucked....we need Clarkson to twist an ankle or something.. Nothing serious though just enough to keep his ass out of at least the 12-15 games..that nigga worries me because he's playing for a contract and he knows he could be the odd man out if we get Simmons..so I think Clarkson putting a little salt in the game with good play tbh

apalisoc_9
01-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Kawhi>media player kobe

Bynumite
01-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Curry is only 27 and Warriors core is young. Unless he suffers an injury where he misses a good portion of the season, he's not going anywhere soon as far as being the main MVP candidate.

Plus, the mongoloid doesn't have the numbers and once the TOSB crew retires, he won't have the record either.

Reck
01-05-2016, 08:21 PM
So let me get this sraight...

The only reason why Leonard is any good is because of Tim Duncan, someone who ya'll lakerfags ever so remind us is old and washed up, cant do this, cant do that but somehow can make a nobody a star?

Or how about Manu? Someone who ya'll cant stop talking about being super passed his prime and a turnover machine that cant go 2 full minutes without fucking up.

AND...

Tony Parker...the guy who gets the most shit here for no reason..

You mean to tell me those 3 are able to elevate someone else's game but not their own because.......

:lmao

Mitch
01-05-2016, 08:26 PM
So let me get this sraight...

The only reason why Leonard is any good is because of Tim Duncan, someone who ya'll lakerfags ever so remind us is old and washed up, cant do this, cant do that but somehow can make a nobody a star?

Or how about Manu? Someone who ya'll cant stop talking about being super passed his prime and a turnover machine that cant go 2 full minutes without fucking up.

AND...

Tony Parker...the guy who gets the most shit here for no reason..

You mean to tell me those 3 are able to elevate someone else's game but not their own because.......

Kawhi, Duncan and Manu are good players in a great system, no shame in admitting they make Kawhi a better player at this late stage in their careers or that Pop is maybe the 2nd greatest coach in the last 20 years.

spurraider21
01-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Kawhi could challenge if he continues to grow at this pace. he's still just 24, a few years away from his prime... and look at the strides he's made every year. coming out of college he was mostly raw offensively without much of a shot, now he's leading the NBA in 3pt% :lol

Cry Havoc
01-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Kawhi, Duncan and Manu are good players in a great system, no shame in admitting they make Kawhi a better player at this late stage in their careers or that Pop is maybe the 2nd greatest coach in the last 20 years.

I guess "the system" is why Kawhi shot 50/50/90 for the month of Dec., or is the best wing defender in the NBA since Pippen.

Yep. All the system.

Buddy Mignon
01-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Leonard is decent but hes far from being a good player. He benefits from a great system, nuch like Jim did. Pop retires and its over for him.

Mitch
01-05-2016, 09:12 PM
I guess "the system" is why Kawhi shot 50/50/90 for the month of Dec., or is the best wing defender in the NBA since Pippen.

Yep. All the system.

:tu

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:15 PM
It's obvious Lakers fans are shook about Kawhi being a top 5 player (with potential best player in the league status) for years to come.

It's also obvious they don't watch him play nor do they look at stats beyond per game stats, which is typical for fans of such an antiquated organization.

Kawhi is one of the best isolation players in the league, averaging 50 percent shooting in iso sets. The only wings better are Jimmy Butler and Kevin Durant. For comparison's sake, Russell Westbrook averages 35% and Lebron averages 40%. Kirby averages 27% :lol. Leonard's turnover percentage in iso sets is also a ridiculous 0 percent. James is at 6.9%. Leonard shoots 53% on post up plays. For comparison, Lebron shoots 43% in post up plays. Jimmy Butler shoots 36%. Durant is the only starting wing who shoots higher in post up plays.

All Kawhi needs to add to become an elite offensive player is playmaking, which he's been doing.

Granted, I don't see Kawhi becoming an elite of the elite offensive player (comparable to KD, Lebron, Curry), but he'll remain a top 10 offensive player in the league for awhile. When you factor in how defensively dominant he is (he's by far the best perimeter defender in the league), it quantifies him as no worse than a top 5 player in the league, which he will be for the next half decade at least.

Lakers fans think Kawhi was just "plugged" in to a system and he's flourishing because of that. No. The "system" is being rebuilt around his strengths (the Spurs have turned into more of a grind-it-out team now, running less motion offense).

I understand their anger, though. Their future is bleak with D'Bust and Julian leading their youth movement. :lol

Cry Havoc
01-05-2016, 09:20 PM

It's obvious Lakers fans are shook about Kawhi being a top 5 player (with potential best player in the league status) for years to come.

It's also obvious they don't watch him play nor do they look at stats beyond per game stats, which is typical for fans of such an antiquated organization.

Kawhi is one of the best isolation players in the league, averaging 50 percent shooting in iso sets. The only wings better are Jimmy Butler and Kevin Durant. For comparison's sake, Russell Westbrook averages 35% and Lebron averages 40%. Kirby averages 27% :lol. Leonard's turnover percentage in iso sets is also a ridiculous 0 percent. James is at 6.9%. Leonard shoots 53% on post up plays. For comparison, Lebron shoots 43% in post up plays. Jimmy Butler shoots 36%. Durant is the only starting wing who shoots higher in post up plays.

All Kawhi needs to add to become an elite offensive player is playmaking, which he's been doing.

Granted, I don't see Kawhi becoming an elite of the elite offensive player (comparable to KD, Lebron, Curry), but he'll remain an top 10 offensive player in the league for awhile. When you factor in how defensively dominant he is (he's by far the best perimeter defender in the league), it quantifies him as no worse than a top 5 player in the league, which he will be for the next half decade at least.

Lakers fans think Kawhi was just "plugged" in to a system and he's flourishing because of that. No. The "system" is being rebuilt around his strengths (the Spurs have turned into more of a grind-it-out team now, running less motion offense).

I understand their anger, though. Their future is bleak with D'Bust and Julian leading their youth movement. :lol

:bobo

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Leonard is decent but hes far from being a good player. He benefits from a great system, nuch like Jim did. Pop retires and its over for him.

You ever get tired of being wrong?

- 6th seed :lmao
- We won't be sneaking :lmao
- Kobe gonna lead us to the playoffs :lmao
- Charles Barkley 2.0 :lmao (the 2nd worst PF in the league http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/3/sort/RPM/position/6)
- D'Bust :lmao

Remember how I told you Nance>Julian?

http://oi63.tinypic.com/34y36nq.jpg

Mitch
01-05-2016, 09:27 PM
:lol
http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/b/b0/Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg/670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpghttp://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/b/b0/Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg/670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 09:28 PM

Mitch...I used think that as well ..but at second glance when I looked a bit closer I saw something different. Their coach cant handle pressure...as long as the shots are dropping he's all zits and smiles but at the slightest hint of controversy he falls apart...

For example..

He gave a title back..great coaches don't do that...they may lose but they don't give them back....go back and rewatch the 2013 finals he was panicked he didn't know what the fuck was going on....and it showed....

The main reason he's successful is the fact that it appears he strips niggas of their identity to where they're basically no longer men...look at the team it's like they're some religious cultists....they can't have personalities or be thinkers its complete Manchurian type control...brain washing type shit....niggas playing for peanuts and shit....

He can't handle mercurial type players...he needs preachers , choir boys, cucks, and homosexual types....he couldn't handle Rodman because Dennis was a non-conforming nigga....got rid Stephen Jackson because he was a real nikka....he just can't handle pressure....

No way he could have ever coached MJ, Rodman , Shaq, or Kobe.....and if Pippen had refused to go into the game such as below what would He have done..that is why I can no longer call him a great coach...

https://youtube/bYcjCoy7R4I

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:29 PM
http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/b/b0/Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg/670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpghttp://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/b/b0/Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg/670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg

I was only trolling, guys! I swear!

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 09:29 PM

Granted, I don't see Kawhi becoming an elite of the elite offensive player (comparable to KD, Lebron, Curry), but he'll remain a top 10 offensive player in the league for awhile. When you factor in how defensively dominant he is (he's by far the best perimeter defender in the league), it quantifies him as no worse than a top 5 player in the league, which he will be for the next half decade at least.

Stop whining like a once a month period having bitch....

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Mitch...I used think that as well ..but at second glance when I looked a bit closer I saw something different. Their coach cant handle pressure...as long as the shots are dropping he's all zits and smiles but at the slightest hint of controversy he falls apart...

For example..

He gave a title back..great coaches don't do that...they may lose but they don't give them back....go back and rewatch the 2013 finals he was panicked he didn't know what the fuck was going on....and it showed....

The main reason he's successful is the fact that it appears he strips niggas of their identity to where they're basically no longer men...look at the team it's like they're some religious cultists....they can't have personalities or be thinkers its complete Manchurian type control...brain washing type shit....niggas playing for peanuts and shit....

He can't handle mercurial type players...he needs preachers , choir boys, cucks, and homosexual types....he couldn't handle Rodman because Dennis was a non-conforming nigga....got rid Stephen Jackson because he was a real nikka....he just can't handle pressure....

No way he could have ever coached MJ, Rodman , Shaq, or Kobe.....and if Pippen had refused to go into the game such as below what would He have done..that is why I can no longer call him a great coach...

Duncan - 5
Kobe - 5

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Stop whining like a once a month period having bitch....

So shook.

How's D'Bust and Julian looking?

And....

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 09:32 PM
So shook.

How's D'Bust and Julian looking?

And....

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

Put a tampon in to stop your bleeding..geez....

Splits
01-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Holeeee fuck, Mid goin' balls deep on the remaining faggot Laker fans that are left on this site

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:33 PM

For example..

Just speaks to Duncan's greatness that he can get such a weak coach to 5 titles :toast

Just imagine if Duncan was spoonfed great systems and tactical brilliance like was Kobe under Phil :wow

8 titles?

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Holeeee fuck, Mid goin' balls deep on the remaining faggot Laker fans that are left on this site

More second rate circle jerking..this is like a nerd gawking over a 400 lb bitch :lol

Ridicoulous :lol

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:34 PM

Double or nothing that the Lakers lose by less than 25 tonight?

(basically you're giving me 25 points).

BD24
01-05-2016, 09:35 PM

For example..

So let me get this straight.

Manu sucks
Tim Sucks
Parker Sucks

AND

Pop is not a good coach.

Yet they have somehow managed to get 5 titles. Sounds legit. :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Just speaks to Duncan's greatness that he can get such a weak to 5 titles :lmao

Just imagine if Duncan was spoonfed great systems and tactical brilliance like was Kobe under Phil :wow

8 titles?

He faired poorly when faced with Kobe head to head

TDMVPDPOY
01-05-2016, 09:36 PM
kawhi is that guy im looking at who will challenge for that title, but first the spurs needs to get rid of that pos enrique who is continuing to ignore him on the floor...

see this is the difference between kawhi and pos when it comes to being name top5 or mvp candidate in any given season, one is actual the other is a pos

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 09:37 PM

Manu sucks
Tim Sucks
Parker Sucks

AND

Pop is not a good coach.

Manu , Tim, and Tony don't suck at all..they are good players as Pop is a good coach...stop bleeding from your pussy already....I just said Pop wasnt a great coach and gave valid reasons

BD24
01-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Manu , Tim, and Tony don't suck at all..they are good players as Pop is a good coach...stop bleeding from your pussy already....I just said Pop wasnt a great coach and gave valid reasons
So a bunch of just "good" players and a "good" coach managed to get 5 rings and have a shot at #6 this year? Again sounds legit. Laker fags killing themselves with their own logic.

Splits
01-05-2016, 09:39 PM

Double or nothing that the Lakers lose by less than 25 tonight?

(basically you're giving me 25 points).

I'll give you 24

No. 8.

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:41 PM

Manu sucks
Tim Sucks
Parker Sucks

AND

Pop is not a good coach.

I've told Kool that talking down Duncan simply diminishes Kirby. Without Duncan, Kirby has never beaten anyone great.

Duncan doesn't need Kirby in his trophy case, since he's beaten: Shaq, Lebron, PRIME Durant and Westbrook, PRIME KG, Prime Dirk multiple times, PEAK Nash multiple times, the list goes on.

Take out Duncan, and the only feather Kirbs (as the the team leader) has in his cap is beating Paul Pierce once :lol

Oh, and Deron Williams :lmao

midnightpulp
01-05-2016, 09:41 PM
I'll give you 24

No. 8.

Splits
01-05-2016, 09:50 PM

Deal.

But you could have gotten 16 :lol

Venti Quattro
01-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Probably Anthony Davis if he returns to 2014/15 Anthony Davis

Or Kawhi

Reck
01-05-2016, 09:54 PM

:wow

Nuke impact! Nuke impact!

Too bad lakerfans will see this post and be like TLDR for their convinience. :lol

100%duncan
01-05-2016, 10:44 PM
LA fans on death watch. RIP.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 10:44 PM
I've told Kool that talking down Duncan simply diminishes Kirby. Without Duncan, Kirby has never beaten anyone great.

Duncan doesn't need Kirby in his trophy case, since he's beaten: Shaq, Lebron, PRIME Durant and Westbrook, PRIME KG, Prime Dirk multiple times, PEAK Nash multiple times, the list goes on.

Take out Duncan, and the only feather Kirbs (as the the team leader) has in his cap is beating Paul Pierce once :lol

Oh, and Deron Williams :lmao

Everything you know..you learned from me...so shut the Fuck up folk

Splits
01-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Everything you know..you learned from me...so shut the Fuck up folk

Mid putting a beatdown on your pansy ass and that's the best you can up with

:cry Dale :cry

:cry Pappy :cry

100%duncan
01-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Laker fan's existence depends on getting their butthole that daily dose of cum.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Mid putting a beatdown on your pansy ass and that's the best you can up with

:cry Dale :cry

:cry Pappy :cry

You and mid are beneath me....tbh

Kawhitstorm
01-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Kawhi next season, just needs to improve his play-making skills & start getting to the line as often as his All-star peers.

Reck
01-05-2016, 11:23 PM
You and mid are beneath me....tbh

Says the basement dweller. :lol

DAF86
01-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Lakerfan scared kawhi is only 1 championship away from being > kobe :lol

StrengthAndHonor
01-05-2016, 11:58 PM
You can't bring up Kawhi and not mention Paul George.

Kidd K
01-06-2016, 12:09 AM
You can't bring up Kawhi and not mention Paul George.

He is pretty good but Kawhi destroyed Paul George in their one meeting so far this year. It's almost weird to say this but Kawhi is a much better offensive player than he is too imo. It's easily arguable to say he's better on both ends of the floor. This wasn't the case a few years ago of course. . .but it is now.

apalisoc_9
01-06-2016, 12:18 AM

:bobo

StrengthAndHonor
01-06-2016, 12:18 AM
He is pretty good but Kawhi destroyed Paul George in their one meeting so far this year. It's almost weird to say this but Kawhi is a much better offensive player than he is too imo. It's easily arguable to say he's better on both ends of the floor. This wasn't the case a few years ago of course. . .but it is now.
I didn't watch the game so i'll take your word on it. But usually, I don't put too much stock on one meeting. SAS is just on another level right now, so i'm not surprised George struggled against an elite defensive unit.

apalisoc_9
01-06-2016, 12:21 AM
Kawhi>>>George on offense

Kawhi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>George on defense.

Jesus fucking christ these casuals.

StrengthAndHonor
01-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Kawhi>>>George on offense

Kawhi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>George on defense.

Jesus fucking christ these casuals.

You also implied once that Paul George is not on Harden's level :lol

apalisoc_9
01-06-2016, 12:50 AM
George is not on Harden level. Harden is having a lazy ass season but lets not froget his season last year. Only 5 players in the game can do what he can for that sorry ass injury riddled Rockets team.

I hate james harden but impact wise he is argubly top 6...if hes motivated and not banging Kardashians.

100%duncan
01-06-2016, 12:58 AM
George is so overrated defensively and offensively even. Take a visit at pacersdigest forum, indy fans who watch every game also with positive bias think that George is overrated and not in the elitr list of players.

StrengthAndHonor
01-06-2016, 01:27 AM
George is so overrated defensively and offensively even. Take a visit at pacersdigest forum, indy fans who watch every game also with positive bias think that George is overrated and not in the elitr list of players.

As of now, KL is a better player. he's having a historic season, whether he sustains it or not, we'll find out. I feel like George is being overlooked though, considering he had a career ending injury, it's a bit surprising he's performing at this level while leading the Pacers to playoff spot (25 PPG on .600 TS% and having superstar-like usage to start the season). I understand the love for Leonard in this forum, but let's not forget he had a pretty awful post season last year (12.5 PPG 40% TS) with Doc putting effectively using Jamal Crawford as a stop gap.

One thing Leonard has is natural growth curve because he has remained in the same system with the same core lineup and just had his offensive role slowly grow as he develops and the big 3 age and have to take a step back while PG had significant role changes for the past 3 years and is now thrown into the fire carrying a huge load of Indiana's offense.

Silver&Black
01-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Boban Marjanovic IMO

:wakeup

daslicer
01-06-2016, 02:26 AM
Curry is having a great run but I don't believe he is going to be the best player in the league for the next 5 years. To have that type of run would be up there with Jordan's dominance of the league during the late 80's and '90s. I just don't see Curry being able to pull it off. There will be some guy who gets better in the next few years who will leap frog him.

Off subject I do laugh at the Laker fan who claims Kyrie will be the best player in the league in the next few years. I think Kyrie is done being a great player after having that major knee injury during the finals. Kyrie is going to have a Derek Rose like career from this point forward in which he will look great in spurts but will be mediocre the majority of times.

Kawhitstorm
01-06-2016, 03:45 AM
I understand the love for Leonard in this forum, but let's not forget he had a pretty awful post season last year (12.5 PPG 40% TS) with Doc putting effectively using Jamal Crawford as a stop gap.

Big Dummy, Doc started doubling Kawhi after he had a career high 32 & it worked b/c Danny Green/Tony/Splitter were terrible along with Diaw not being able to hit an outside shot. He started forcing shots out of frustration when he was out of rhythm which didn't help the cause. In any case, that was last year when his outside shot wasn't elite & he wasn't used to double teams.

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2016, 03:57 AM
how about a guy who puts up empty stats cause his playing on a shit team...

there are also guys who dont put up empty stats, impacts the game but due to shit management and roster, is always on the losing team

StrengthAndHonor
01-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Big Dummy, Doc started doubling Kawhi after he had a career high 32 & it worked b/c Danny Green/Tony/Splitter were terrible along with Diaw not being able to hit an outside shot. He started forcing shots out of frustration when he was out of rhythm which didn't help the cause. In any case, that was last year when his outside shot wasn't elite & he wasn't used to double teams.

:lmaoOMG...

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:26 AM
5 years?! I think his reign at the top lasts maybe 2-3 more years max ...
Davis also worries me injury wise but has the best argument maybe Wiggins figures things out or KAT or even Porzingis 5 years is tough to project

RsxPiimp
01-06-2016, 11:32 AM
why are spurs fan slighted when people compare kiwi to paul george ? is george that bad or is kiwi really just on another class???

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:40 AM
why are spurs fan slighted when people compare kiwi to paul george ? is george that bad or is kiwi really just on another class???

Not sure. Kiwi is definitely better on defense. Offense I thin it's close and pre-injury maybe even you could argue PG was slightly better. Kiwi has been amazing but imho it's still Curry and Lebron at the top but I would consider Kiwi along with the OKC duo, Adavis and Blake at #3 ...post injury PG is a notch below that.

UZER
01-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Curry did not have the body to hold up that long. Once teams start physically checking him consistently, he's gonna start breaking down. He's already been fragile throughout his career to this point.

100%duncan
01-07-2016, 12:37 AM

Check their forums, they dont consider George as a cream of the crop player. Why are LA fans so agitated that the Spurs's future is looking bright? :lol

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Check their forums, they dont consider George as a cream of the crop player. Why are LA fans so agitated that the Spurs's future is looking bright? :lol

I'm not bro, sa ating dalawa lang ha, I'm not :lol

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 12:48 AM

Because Lakerfan, especially after the drafting of Bynum (who showed promise as a top big), used to say, "Our future is bright! The Spurs will be a bottom feeder once Duncan, Tony, and Manu get old/retire! I can't wait."

They also saw a bright future after the Dwight signing, while continuing to write our epitaph.

How it all changed so quickly. :lol

Even them getting 2 straight lottery picks didn't do anything for their future prospects :lol

D'Bust and Randle are worse players than Boban and Simmons.

100%duncan
01-07-2016, 12:49 AM
I'm not bro, sa ating dalawa lang ha, I'm not :lol

Im not talking bout you, though you seem to ne trolling the forum a lot lately with many clicks might I add :lol si kool malungkot na palpak kasi kayo mag draft :lmao

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 12:57 AM
Im not talking bout you, though you seem to ne trolling the forum a lot lately with many clicks might I add :lol si kool malungkot na palpak kasi kayo mag draft :lmao

yeah bro, may tama sa ulo sa iyan man, obvious naman, pero ok lang, nakaka amuse :lmao

100%duncan
01-07-2016, 01:00 AM
yeah bro, may tama sa ulo sa iyan man, obvious naman, pero ok lang, nakaka amuse :lmao

Tbh :lol

DMC
01-07-2016, 07:23 PM
I didn't watch the game so i'll take your word on it. But usually, I don't put too much stock on one meeting. SAS is just on another level right now, so i'm not surprised George struggled against an elite defensive unit.
Then shut the fuck up. You're just parroting something you read somewhere.

DMC
01-07-2016, 07:28 PM
wewe kutafsiriwa hii kwa sababu wewe ni kutabirika , kama timu yako, kijinga.

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 07:43 PM
wewe kutafsiriwa hii kwa sababu wewe ni kutabirika , kama timu yako, kijinga.

Are you having a stroke?

DMC
01-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Are you having a stroke?

Swahili

StrengthAndHonor
01-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Are you having a stroke?

StrengthAndHonor
01-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Then shut the fuck up. You're just parroting something you read somewhere.
Smh...you're always angry man. Relax...

DMC
01-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Smh...you're always angry man. Relax...

"you can't mention Kawhi without mentioning George"

"I didn't watch the game between them"

StrengthAndHonor
06-19-2016, 11:34 PM
Lebron has always been the best, and he still has a good 2-3 years left before anyone can take it from him.

webshad
06-19-2016, 11:53 PM
Lebron has always been the best, and he still has a good 2-3 years left before anyone can take it from him.

Man, and I thought he had too many mileage to win a title this year.

He proved everyone wrong.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2016, 11:56 PM
No, mainly because Curry isn't even in the conversation himself. He's a role player who the league and refs turn into a superstar for the regular season every year - just like Harden.

Thread
06-20-2016, 12:04 AM
No, mainly because Curry isn't even in the conversation himself. He's a role player who the league and refs turn into a superstar for the regular season every year - just like Harden.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

StrengthAndHonor
06-20-2016, 12:30 AM
Man, and I thought he had too many mileage to win a title this year.

He proved everyone wrong.
Yeah, me too along with a thousand more. Lebron defied logic in this series.

apalisoc_9
06-20-2016, 12:32 AM
The three SF Gods are the three best players in the world.

Mikeanaro
06-20-2016, 12:32 AM
Overhyped glorified shooter with no other skills.

AlexJones
06-20-2016, 12:33 AM
Steph will reclaim it next year with a healthy knee + Lebron more mileage

TampaDude
In answer to the original question, yes.

StrengthAndHonor
I don't know if the injury is legit, if not, well he's been exposed and I don't know how else are they going back to the championship round with little to no tweaks this off season...

StrengthAndHonor
06-20-2016, 12:36 AM
He's been injury plagued so far in his career but I'm going with Irving. With Lebron on the decline, I can see Kyrie taking over Cleveland in perhaps the same role as Curry. He's only 23 and I do see him having a insane run in the next 3-4 yrs.

We've seen the best/peak of the ff: Griffin, KD, Westbrook and Harden so I don't see them having better seasons.

Interesting pick, Kyrie is really good but I don't see him being a top player in the league. Maybe a one off? Like Harden in 2015, but Irving's game has a lot of holes.

Mikeanaro
06-20-2016, 12:42 AM
I don't know if the injury is legit, if not, well he's been exposed and I don't know how else are they going back to the championship round with little to no tweaks this off season...
No injury at all, these finals were the longest ever and thats a fact so players avoid injuries and play at full strenght, he had no problems against OKC and even Kerr said he wasnt injured.
Didnt look injured to me when he was stat padding during garbage time what was that? game 3? Injured players dont play garbage time to inflate stats.
Also remember last season he was 100% and was a Finals brick chucker, so he is a horrible perfomer when shit matters.

webshad
06-20-2016, 09:11 AM

Well he can't guard at all, he can't rebound (let alone box out).

What struck me the most is that he can't even pass that well. He's only interested in those "highlight" type pass that usually turns in a turnover.

I would have to agree with you.

I remember what Bernard Hopkins said about boxing and this applies in all sports. He said "don't rely on your skills, but rely on the fundamental, it will last longer". Perfect example is Mr. Duncan. Steph relies heavily on his shooting skill and nothing else, it will backfire against him soon.

dbreiden83080
06-20-2016, 09:15 AM
Hopefully the league lets teams during the reg season be more physical with him like in the playoffs.. Not likely to happen though..

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:22 AM

What struck me the most is that he can't even pass that well. He's only interested in those "highlight" type pass that usually turns in a turnover.

I remember what Bernard Hopkins said about boxing and this applies in all sports. He said "don't rely on your skills, but rely on the fundamental, it will last longer". Perfect example is Mr. Duncan. Steph relies heavily on his shooting skill and nothing else, it will backfire against him soon.

Mr. Duncan is in the shitter with Steph and the rest of us.

webshad
06-20-2016, 09:24 AM
Mr. Duncan is in the shitter with Steph and the rest of us.

Duncan's career >> Kobe >> Steph

Fundamental is the key.

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:28 AM
Duncan's career >> Kobe >> Steph

Fundamental is the key.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

--- They were selling his shit on the TV, webby.

webshad
06-20-2016, 09:31 AM

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

--- They were selling his shit on the TV, webby.

Tired old shit bag, this you see Kobe play this year or the last 2 years? :lol

Like I said and I'm being objective, Duncan's career >> Kobe

Now Lebron's career >> Kobe

Kobe even admitted he is jealous of Duncan\

Nothing emotional here, just being honest.

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:33 AM
Tired old shit bag, this you see Kobe play this year or the last 2 years? :lol

Like I said and I'm being objective, Duncan's career >> Kobe

Now Lebron's career >> Kobe

Kobe even admitted he is jealous of Duncan\

Nothing emotional here, just being honest.

Kobe never had to give one back after it went into the case. Your 1st 5th was in there. They were selling your shit. You had to give it back.

The Bag stays in Texas for eternity.

webshad
06-20-2016, 09:39 AM
Kobe never had to give one back after it went into the case. Your 1st 5th was in there. They were selling your shit. You had to give it back.

The Bag stays in Texas for eternity.

That doesn't mean much, he eventually had to give it back anyways LOL.

Lebron won back to back in Miami.

Beside compare the numbers Duncan made the playoff his ENTIRE career, did Kobe? Embarrassing.
Lebron made the playoff his ENTIRE career, did Kobe? Utter embarrassment.

Case closed.

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:40 AM
That doesn't mean much, he eventually had to give it back anyways LOL.

Lebron won back to back in Miami.

Beside compare the numbers Duncan made the playoff his ENTIRE career, did Kobe? Embarrassing.
Lebron made the playoff his ENTIRE career, did Kobe? Utter embarrassment.

Case closed.

James: 3

webshad
06-20-2016, 09:44 AM

Cooool dude.

Horry: 7

So he's the best.

MultiTroll
06-20-2016, 09:51 AM

Mikeanaro
Didnt look injured to me when he was stat padding during garbage time what was that? game 3? Injured players dont play garbage time to inflate stats.
Also remember last season he was 100% and was a Finals brick chucker, so he is a horrible perfomer when shit matters.

https://media.gq.com/photos/55828ec01177d66d68d538ad/master/w_800/blogs-the-feed-assets_c-2015-03-stephen-curry-gq-shoot-03-thumb-624x431-287615.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiy8-jR7LbNAhVT3GMKHS4-DYYQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gq.com%2Fstory%2Fstephen-curry-golden-state-blog&psig=AFQjCNFPAaQ2T3C_41bKPYTM2-ojk7CbOA&ust=1466520274340581)

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2016, 09:56 AM
pos who chucks up more 3s then the other team, makes half of his attempts, thats already x>15pts

most of his pts comes from chucking up 3s, contested or not is still a overrated chucker

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:57 AM
Cooool dude.

Horry: 7

So he's the best.

Fine. You do Horry. I'm stickin' with:::

Mikeanaro
06-20-2016, 02:08 PM

And I must add the whole fundamental thing applies to the team too, Kerr is a clowncoach and GSW had 3 plays already before he came to the team
1-The 3 pointer
2-The layup
3-The alley oop/open backdoor pass

You take the 3 pointer using good defense or shots simply go wrong and you have nothing but a totally empty team, I say Cleveland figured it out around game 4 because thats when they started working on those 3 dumb plays.

InRareForm
06-20-2016, 02:16 PM
Curry is scared of the finals. Stick to warm-ups