PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Byron Scott: "Randle Isn't a Man."

midnightpulp
01-06-2016, 04:55 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14504626/julius-randle-got-grow-los-angeles-lakers-coach-byron-scott-says

Randle development=fucked now :lol

Byron is known to hold grudges for a loooong time.

"Charles Barkley 2.0" :lmao

01-06-2016, 05:24 AM
And the faggot responded with a 1-8 game...which is a shame since I was ready to lodge a skunker :lol

He's hot garbage though and clearly has an over inflated ego to boot

TheGreatYacht
01-06-2016, 06:20 AM

UNT Eagles 2016
01-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Russell, on the meanwhile, didn't play tonight because he had a "sore throat". My MIDDLE SCHOOL coach would have lambasted me if I had used that as an excuse to not go on game day :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Russell, on the meanwhile, didn't play tonight because he had a "sore throat". My MIDDLE SCHOOL coach would have lambasted me if I had used that as an excuse to not go on game day :lol

That's that pretty boy shit...we live in a different era there will not be another Kobe..deal with it...

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 07:04 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14504626/julius-randle-got-grow-los-angeles-lakers-coach-byron-scott-says

Randle development=fucked now :lol

Byron is known to hold grudges for a loooong time.

"Charles Barkley 2.0" :lmao

Randle's behavior is shameful for such a young player..no question about it.....

Reck
01-06-2016, 07:05 AM

Too much cum drinking?

The NBA has been so pussified by these new young entitled dumb kids.

Went from being a men's game to a kids game real quick.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-06-2016, 07:25 AM
That's that pretty boy shit...we live in a different era there will not be another Kobe..deal with it...

or, MJ, Garnett, or Duncan. Then again, Pop would probably rest Duncan if he had a sore throat and it were 2005 or later.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 07:31 AM
or, MJ, Garnett, or Duncan. Then again, Pop would probably rest Duncan if he had a sore throat and it were 2005 or later.

Don't go there...don't try to put Duncan on the list of strong solid men who play through pain and injury when Pop has dam near sat him every 3rd game for the past 3-4 yrs...

I know he's your boy but in all honesty he's not that nigga...he's likely the reason players like D'Angelo sit out due to sore throats....its that same shit Tammy would do...

100%duncan
01-06-2016, 07:31 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
01-06-2016, 07:38 AM
Don't go there...don't try to put Duncan on the list of strong solid men who play through pain and injury when Pop has dam near sat him every 3rd game for the past 3-4 yrs...

I know he's your boy but in all honesty he's not that nigga...he's likely the reason players like D'Angelo sit out due to sore throats....its that same shit Tammy would do...

And Timmy is 39 and still has this year and possibly another year while your boy always had a coach that gave him way too much carte blanche to play through whatever injuries he wanted and it screwed his body up in the end. Can't criticize our organization for being smart, particularly in the regular season. Timmy would play >80% of the games he misses if he had his druthers, for the record.

Reck
01-06-2016, 07:54 AM

Are you dumb?

Dont answer, rhetorical question, we know you are.

Duncan is almost 40. Back problems are a daily occurance.

And let's not forget he's been playing on one knee for many years now.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 07:57 AM
And Timmy is 39 and still has this year and possibly another year while your boy always had a coach that gave him way too much carte blanche to play through whatever injuries he wanted and it screwed his body up in the end. Can't criticize our organization for being smart, particularly in the regular season. Timmy would play >80% of the games he misses if he had his druthers, for the record.

And because of it Kobe is literally worth 700 million while Duncan sits at 200 million maybe... So sexuality notwithstanding....it's clear Kobe is the smarter one....if you had the choice to choose between 500 more million or an NBA ring which one would you choose...if you say the ring then you're a lying dumbass :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Are you dumb?

Save the excuses pussy

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 08:22 AM

Russ was told to stay home by doctors so he would not infect his team-mates. Although I agree modern players are less tough than the the Kobe/TD/KG/Dirk era much less the MJ/Chuck/Ewing/Malone one ... doctors do shut down players because not to risk salaries etc. and as someone said coaches like Pop are more cautious with holding out players as well ...

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 08:26 AM
Russ was told to stay home by doctors so he would not infect his team-mates. Although I agree modern players are less tough than the the Kobe/TD/KG/Dirk era much less the MJ/Chuck/Ewing/Malone one ... doctors do shut down players because not to risk salaries etc. and as someone said coaches like Pop are more cautious with holding out players as well ...

Lil nigga could have drank some Nyquil or Dayquil and got his ass on out there....but we lost so I'm good :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Are you dumb?

15 years and almost 9 months.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Lil nigga could have drank some Nyquil or Dayquil and got his ass on out there....but we lost so I'm good :lol

Him not playing increased your chances of winning.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Shows the mentality he has - "me, me, me". Compare it to what Nance was saying. I've said all along not only are they developing poorly skill-wise, even worse is their habits.

You are on a joke of a team, and the one time you win you think it's ok not to play defense? Then when you are called on it, you say "the team wasn't playing, not just me"? Shocking. How about you set the example and don't follow the lead of others doing something wrong.

Raven
01-06-2016, 10:01 AM

maybe you meant carte blanche to fake injuries,since he is clearly not good at coming back from actual injuries.

Raven
01-06-2016, 10:02 AM

infecting the locker room from a sore throat entails so much :lol

I. Hustle
01-06-2016, 10:02 AM

Would have gone with Manu instead of Tim. Manu will argue to play even if his arm is hanging off.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Shows the mentality he has - "me, me, me". Compare it to what Nance was saying. I've said all along not only are they developing poorly skill-wise, even worse is their habits.

You are on a joke of a team, and the one time you win you think it's ok not to play defense? Then when you are called on it, you say "the team wasn't playing, not just me"? Shocking. How about you set the example and don't follow the lead of others doing something wrong.

What are you angry about this morning lil man

RGMCSE
01-06-2016, 10:43 AM

Lol Duncan has played elite level for over a decade on one leg. You know nothing!

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Lol Duncan has played elite level for over a decade on one leg. You know nothing!

:lol yea right what fucking joke...stop clowning doggie....When he's played through injuries like this then we can talk....my nigga won a title with a fucking broke finger :lol

The Man The Myth The Fucking Legend

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/n2dtb2-kobeinjuries_zps9rfhinpn.gif

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:06 AM
infecting the locker room from a sore throat entails so much :lol

how so? Tell us more ... you have extensive, personal knowledge on sore throats + infections?

:lol

Raven
01-06-2016, 11:06 AM
flu :lol whata warrior:cry

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:09 AM
how so? Tell us more ... you have extensive, personal knowledge on sore throats + infections?

She (Raven) the Nappy headed ho is a fucking deep throat cock sucker..she knows all about the acidity of cum to the back of the throat :lol

RGMCSE
01-06-2016, 11:41 AM
:lol yea right what fucking joke...stop clowning doggie....When he's played through injuries like this then we can talk....my nigga won a title with a fucking broke finger :lol

The Man The Myth The Fucking Legend

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/n2dtb2-kobeinjuries_zps9rfhinpn.gif

what kind of fan boy made this shit? Lol. They forgot to list his busted sore ass when he used his rape cock.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 12:04 PM
what kind of fan boy made this shit? Lol. They forgot to list his busted sore ass when he used his rape cock.

No Doubt homie...that nigga is a hawk... :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kobe-lurking_zps43dbe4ff.jpg

Raven
01-06-2016, 12:07 PM

well, I know I never infected anyone with my throat or with anything else for that matter. You should ask the one who is being kept away from the gangbangers like he has herpes :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-06-2016, 01:52 PM

Vicks Vaporub, Aleve and Azithromycin, that's what I use

UNT Eagles 2016
01-06-2016, 01:54 PM
well, I know I never infected anyone with my throat or with anything else for that matter. You should ask the one who is being kept away from the gangbangers like he has herpes :lol

to be fair, sore throat bug is very contagious, especially if you're younger than 20 or older than 70. I got 28 common colds w/sore throat in HS. But I've only had 3 of those since (college years) and I'm a semester from graduating.

Mr Bones
01-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Most basketball experts watching Scott "coach" Kobe: "Byron isn't a man."

Raven
01-06-2016, 03:22 PM
to be fair, sore throat bug is very contagious, especially if you're younger than 20 or older than 70. I got 28 common colds w/sore throat in HS. But I've only had 3 of those since (college years) and I'm a semester from graduating.
D'Angelo Russell (illness) is expected to play on Thursday against the Kings.

He will be a game-time decision, but it sounds like he's going to be ready. "I can play with a sore throat, but I didn’t have any energy," Russell said about not playing on Tuesday. The rookie should be coming off the bench and he'll look to snap out of an ugly two-game slump before his sore throat.

DJR210
01-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Da Trillest Spur ever on the situation: "Don't listen to Bryon Scott, he's a faggot"

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/6/10724138/nba-video-stephen-jackson-byron-scott-julius-randle-dangelo-russell

Kidd K
01-06-2016, 05:44 PM

Duncan has missed less games than Kobe (less than 100 prior to this season). Actually Duncan has missed fewer games over his entire career than Kobe missed the last two seasons alone.

Ergo, he's more of an iron man than Kobe.

Next.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Duncan has missed less games than Kobe (less than 100 prior to this season). Actually Duncan has missed fewer games over his entire career than Kobe missed the last two seasons alone.

Next.

Naturally Tammy plays a less demanding position...and has never had the responsibility or work load of Kobe. .it's why Kobe is worth 500 more million than Tammy....I dont think anyone is shocked by that tbh

Raven
01-06-2016, 05:55 PM

Next.
dayum

DMC
01-06-2016, 05:58 PM

http://www.maiwealth.com/pages/images/common_files/logo.jpg

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/ap-lakes-kobe-basketball.jpg?w=1200
http://capitallife.flywheelsites.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/grow_logo.png

K...
01-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Da Trillest Spur ever on the situation: "Don't listen to Bryon Scott, he's a faggot"

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/6/10724138/nba-video-stephen-jackson-byron-scott-julius-randle-dangelo-russell

The comments in that article are so anti trill:

Yeah, listen to the guy with multiple criminal charges, not the coach.

Who in the world cares what Steven Jackson thinks?

The point was that Stephen Jackson is not exactly the player for young players to emulate. He punched fans, threatened other players, and was generally a giant asshole his entire career.

I would urge young NBA players To ignore Stephen Jackson. For a multitude of reasons.

pretty sad when a verbal display tells us how incredibly illiterate you probably are

Fucking Kobe fans all across the NBA trying to kill/spin the message.

Molotov
01-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Too much cum drinking?

The NBA has been so pussified by these new young entitled dumb kids.

Went from being a men's game to a kids game real quick.

Co sign

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2016, 08:36 PM
nobody associated with the lakers is the man...they are all kirbys bitch

Thread
01-06-2016, 08:37 PM

Next.

Duncan was forced to give back his 1st 5th. That's bad, KK. You can't walk away from that. And you shouldn't try.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Duncan was forced to give back his 1st 5th. That's bad, KK. You can't walk away from that. And you shouldn't try.

But Kobe did it first, then again. He's on his third 5th.

Thread
01-06-2016, 08:55 PM
But Kobe did it first, then again. He's on his third 5th.

No. You're alone, sweetheart. You said nary a word until AFTER Duncan was forced to give back his 1st 5th.

Solly Cholly.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 09:01 PM
No. You're alone, sweetheart. You said nary a word until AFTER Duncan was forced to give back his 1st 5th.

Solly Cholly.

Nope - sorry. You lodged the 2nd 5th, then I lodged the 3rd. It's over now so you have no room.

Thread
01-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Nope - sorry. You lodged the 2nd 5th, then I lodged the 3rd. It's over now so you have no room.

Nope, Deeps, you're alone.

Solly Cholly.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 09:05 PM
Nope, Deeps, you're alone.

Solly Cholly.

But I said otherwise and you can't prevent it otherwise.

Thread
01-06-2016, 09:06 PM
But I said otherwise and you can't prevent it otherwise.

Then,,,

Let us proceed...

DMC
01-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Bail has a huge pile of shit to shovel and it's piling up by the hour. chop chop

Raven
01-06-2016, 10:56 PM
does anyone still think this guy has more skills or potential than kyle anderson? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Thread
01-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Bail has a huge pile of shit to shovel and it's piling up by the hour. chop chop

& yet you cited me as the sagest of LFs.

ha, ha.

midnightpulp
01-06-2016, 11:00 PM
& yet you cited me as the sagest of LFs.

ha, ha.

What do you think of Randle?

Still a waste of space?

The audacity of that kid to rebuke the advice of 3 time champeen Byron Scott.

Kidd K
01-07-2016, 01:18 AM

That's irrelevant to this convo though. If you insist on talking about it, well, Kobe's failed in more Finals and unlike Duncan it wasn't always close. The one time Duncan's team failed, they had a great chance to win anyway and Duncan was playing like a FMVP. So there really isn't a positive argument there from a pro Kobe, Kobe vs Duncan perspective.

Splits
01-07-2016, 01:30 AM
That's irrelevant to this convo though. If you insist on talking about it, well, Kobe's failed in more Finals and unlike Duncan it wasn't always close. The one time Duncan's team failed, they had a great chance to win anyway and Duncan was playing like a FMVP. So there really isn't a positive argument there from a pro Kobe, Kobe vs Duncan perspective.

:lol trying to discuss any topic with Fale and expecting a response which respects 1% of the truth

TDfan2007
01-07-2016, 01:34 AM
I feel for the Lakers rookies from a development perspective. They have a shitty yes man coach who coddles their aging star and shits on the young talent, and they have absolutely no system in place or winning culture to feed off of. At least they're still in Cali, where the women are fine and the weather is breezy...