PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: Brian Scalabrine: Kobe is top 15-25 player of all time

JohnnyMax
01-06-2016, 10:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jXgCKZrLv0

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 10:32 AM
I'm actually glad he said that...validates what I've thought all along about couch potato media types..and yes he played in the league but even Ray Charles can see it was a token white boy affirmative action allowance...Brian never had any business being any where near an NBA court :lol

God bless his lil heart

SupremeGuy
01-06-2016, 10:32 AM
A little generous but I'm ok with it.

In before insecure laker fans cry about it.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Now post for me Reggie Millers followup to Brian's comments :lol

Raven
01-06-2016, 10:53 AM
it's true, he's in the top 25.. won't be in 3-4 years time..

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:08 AM
it's true, he's in the top 25.. won't be in 3-4 years time..

Do stupid posts come naturally to you or do you have to work at it?

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:08 AM
Kidding Raven, btw ...

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Oh btw ... Brian Scalabrine?! I didnt even click. Real talk I met him once he was actually in attendance at game 7 in 2000 vs Blazers at Staples chatted/shit talked with him waiting in line for tickets even though he was at U$C (iirc) at a time what a fucking scrub ... I ended up with better seats than him ...Bruins own shitty ass Trojans ...

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:11 AM
Kidding Raven, btw ...

Grow some got dam nuts Killa...man you need to roll with a nigga like Kool for a day...no disrespect but man I'd kick your ass...then we'd be friends :lol

Medvedenko
01-06-2016, 11:13 AM
BS has always been a Kobe hater. Nothing new here.

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Grow some got dam nuts Killa...man you need to roll with a nigga like Kool for a day...no disrespect but man I'd kick your ass...then we'd be friends :lol

First of all doubtful you would kick my ass ... but who cares?
AS for Raven says some dumb shit sometimes but I dont come here to start shit just regulating haters and fools. Raven is no fool just a hater ... acting da fool.

And I dont regulate you and your takes on here so please dont tell me how and why I should post on here because we have different agendas even if we rep the same squad. I find you entertaining and dont try and coach you and your posts. Please do me the same courtesy ... young buck.

RsxPiimp
01-06-2016, 11:17 AM
AS for Raven says some dumb shit sometimes but I dont come here to start shit just regulating haters and fools. Raven is no fool just a hater ... acting da fool.

And I dont regulate you and your takes on here so please dont tell me how and why I should post on here because we have different agendas even if we rep the same squad. I find you entertaining and dont try and coach you and your posts. Please do me the same courtesy ... young buck.

real talk kill, does kool scare you?

I. Hustle
01-06-2016, 11:20 AM
LOL

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:21 AM
real talk kill, does kool scare you?

LOL, why would he?
No one on the internet "scares me" ,,,
wtf u talking about ...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:23 AM

:lol since your passive ass said please several times I will consider it....

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:25 AM
BS has always been a Kobe hater. Nothing new here.

He knows he a big fat pussy too..

https://youtube/VD69BGp_luk

RsxPiimp
01-06-2016, 11:26 AM
wgaf tbh, nobody cares about ex nba players analysis/opinion especially one coming from a scrub journeyman whose claim to fame was the color of his hair

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 11:29 AM
:lol since your passive ass said please several times I will consider it....

whatever homey because you entertain me I will leave you be on this one ...
Besides real bosses dont get their hands dirty doing "wet work" we contract out that work to our underlings. You are doing fine work in this forum Kool ...keep it up. :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:33 AM
whatever homey because you entertain me I will leave you be on this one ...
Besides real bosses dont get their hands dirty doing "wet work" we contract out that work to our underlings. You are doing fine work in this forum Kool ...keep it up. :toast

:hat

DarrinS
01-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Ginger dropping truth bombs

Cry Havoc
01-06-2016, 02:17 PM
I would put about 2 large on killa in a fight against Koolaid_Man.

Arcadian
01-06-2016, 02:24 PM
His statements were on point.

DAF86
01-06-2016, 02:48 PM
I've never seen folks get so wroked up over someone else speaking the truth before, like Lakers fans do when somebody says Kobe isn't a top ten player of all-time.

Killakobe81
01-06-2016, 02:51 PM
I've never seen folks get so wroked up over someone else speaking the truth before, like Lakers fans do when somebody says Kobe isn't a top ten player of all-time.

I dont care about his opinion tbh ...
I hate him cuz he was a Trojan and a Celtic (worst combo ever) and he sucks ...

I never heard him analyze anything ,,, and didnt even click on vid that was posted. I just hate him on GP.

01-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Probably one of the best takes on kirby by a mainstream media analist I've ever seen, tbqh. Kirbystans immediately resorting to ad hominem attacks is just further proof he's right on point :lol

Bynumite
01-06-2016, 03:04 PM
In like 30 years Kobe will be considered the GOAT though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPLxRzFno4c

Chucho
01-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Take away the Top 5 Big that carried Kobe to those five rings and he is ringless. Fact.

Chucho
01-06-2016, 04:13 PM
LOL at anyone showing any fear whatsoever to a serial loner like Kool. Dude is the biggest pussy, joke, liar, fraud, lame, sociopath in this shithole. Dude would get bodied by a paraplegic.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 04:53 PM
LOL at anyone showing any fear whatsoever to a serial loner like Kool. Dude is the biggest pussy, joke, liar, fraud, lame, sociopath in this shithole. Dude would get bodied by a paraplegic.

Whatever you say M>s

hater
01-06-2016, 04:55 PM
One of the greatest basketball minds in history tbh. Cant say I disagree with him either

Brazil
01-06-2016, 04:58 PM
not bad... he is being a bit generous but cannot blame him.... Kobe is on retirement tour, it's ok for Brian to show a bit of respect and overevaluate slightly

lefty
01-06-2016, 05:03 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eTMMy0ebilw/maxresdefault.jpg

100%duncan
01-07-2016, 12:26 AM
One of the greatest basketball minds in history tbh. Cant say I disagree with him either

Thread
01-07-2016, 04:01 AM
not bad... he is being a bit generous but cannot blame him.... Kobe is on retirement tour, it's ok for Brian to show a bit of respect and overevaluate slightly

I still remember him gathering the troops at the final timeout...17 June 2010. And Perkins, dressed to the 9's, civy style, lookin' the pipe niqqer. And Wallace, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was fuckin' lit. Thought he had it. Hey! He didn't have it.

That long charter back to Boston. This time, THIS TIME, this time we would not be in tow. They were alone.

Pierce? Thinkin' Artest was gonna drive that thing.

WOO HOO!!!

01-07-2016, 05:02 AM
I still remember him gathering the troops at the final timeout...17 June 2010. And Perkins, dressed to the 9's, civy style, lookin' the pipe niqqer. And Wallace, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was fuckin' lit. Thought he had it. Hey! He didn't have it.

That long charter back to Boston. This time, THIS TIME, this time we would not be in tow. They were alone.

Pierce? Thinkin' Artest was gonna drive that thing.

WOO HOO!!!Over half a decade ago.

Who are you voting for this year, Dale?

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 05:49 AM
I would put about 2 large on killa in a fight against Koolaid_Man.
and i would put 2 large on your gf in a fight against you

UNT Eagles 2016
01-07-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm actually glad he said that...validates what I've thought all along about couch potato media types..and yes he played in the league but even Ray Charles can see it was a token white boy affirmative action allowance...Brian never had any business being any where near an NBA court :lol

God bless his lil heart
Pistons in like 2003 would beg to dream and differ.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 10:24 AM
and i would put 2 large on your gf in a fight against you

Hurr durr, so clever.

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 11:56 AM
If Iverson had been in LA, Shaq would have retired a Laker.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 12:06 PM

No he would not ...but nice theory ...

I. Hustle
01-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Do you like strawberries?

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 12:54 PM

With 3 less rings :lol

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Do you like strawberries?

Only if it's organic

Chucho
01-07-2016, 01:19 PM
With 3 less rings :lol

LO FUCKING L. Are you serious? No Shaq= NO rings for Kobe. Daddy was the most dominant Laker of the last twenty years and while he was mauling everyone down, it took him that long to feel the growing burden of carrying a pissant like Kobe.

Iverson/Shaq would have been even better than Kobe/Shaq. Iverson was a better player than Kobe. Kobe always needed a Top 5 Big to even contend. FACT.

Thread
01-07-2016, 01:32 PM

Iverson is a loser...regardless the efforts of Stern, Silver and the NBA in association with Media to make otherwise.

& Daddy?

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

ambchang
01-07-2016, 04:06 PM
LO FUCKING L. Are you serious? No Shaq= NO rings for Kobe. Daddy was the most dominant Laker of the last twenty years and while he was mauling everyone down, it took him that long to feel the growing burden of carrying a pissant like Kobe.

Iverson/Shaq would have been even better than Kobe/Shaq. Iverson was a better player than Kobe. Kobe always needed the BEST frontline to even contend. FACT.

FIFY

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 09:40 PM
FIFY

Top 25 player doing top 25 things, tbh. :lol

Chucho
01-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Iverson is a loser...regardless the efforts of Stern, Silver and the NBA in association with Media to make otherwise.

& Daddy?

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

LOL. You mean how the media is pushing down an over rated hack like Kobe? If not for the media getting him that $50 million to prop up his sagging assets since his skank wife took him behind the woodshed and took his manhood and his cash, his black ass would be sitting on the curb next to you and your fat bitch wife, Kool and Kidluva, peddling oranges to poor immigrants while you took in extra revenue whoring your fat bitch wife to said poor immigrants.

Shaq: 3 rings. 3 FMVPS.

Pau: 2 rings. 1 FMVP

Bean: Coat tailed them motherfuckers.

Refs: 1 ring. 1 FMVP

Go fuck yourself with your tired schtick and that busted laughing stock of a last place team.

HI-FI
01-08-2016, 01:03 AM
this. Scal just causing more butthurt with his truth bombs.

Thread
01-08-2016, 01:06 AM
Refs: 1 ring. 1 FMVP

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Chucho
01-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Only pussies and assholes hide in denial.

Only pussies get their Salvation Army-provided ham sandwich stolen by someone sharing the curb with them and do nothing about it.

How's your ol lady's arsehole? I imagine since Kool is the one buying in, it isn't gaping at all. I imagine you help KidLuva lure in the homeless kids into dark alleys to.

Thread
01-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Only pussies and assholes hide in denial.

Only pussies get their Salvation Army-provided ham sandwich stolen by someone sharing the curb with them and do nothing about it.

How's your ol lady's arsehole? I imagine since Kool is the one buying in, it isn't gaping at all. I imagine you help KidLuva lure in the homeless kids into dark alleys to.

Lettin' Battier do ya that-a-way. Semi retired & everything.

tee, hee.

Mark Celibate
01-08-2016, 07:57 PM
White Mamba overrated the black Mamba. Rapist ain't nowhere near the top 20 of all time range imho. If you hinder your team more than you help it, you're not eligible for anything that bears the meaning of "top" or "elite" tbh.

Molotov
01-09-2016, 02:45 AM
Damn...Lakerfan getting bodied by Chucho.

:corn: