PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Why were they able to reload/retool so much faster than the Lakers?

midnightpulp
01-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Each franchise was being held back by a chucker who thinks he's better than he is. They both had similar roster deficiencies. Both had a similar antiquated perspective toward adaptation.

But it seems like the Knicks finally evolved whereas the Lakers are still stuck in '01.

To add insult to injury, the Lakers have had more lottery picks/1st round picks than the Knicks over the past 5 seasons. :lol

I have to tip my hat to Phil and Fish. Remarkable job. Those two will always be faggots, but I can't deny they know how to win.

Thread
01-06-2016, 10:51 PM
They ain't done anything.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 10:53 PM

If teams can have "2nd 5ths", then that means it's not just win or be like everyone else. If you want the 2nd 5th, you also have to take the fact that teams can be at different levels. That's just logic and to argue it would make you an animal.

midnightpulp
01-06-2016, 10:53 PM

They moving toward a playoff spot, while your boys are scraping shit off the bottom of the barrels the entire league has rolled over you.

Silver&Black
01-06-2016, 10:54 PM
How much do you think 48.5 factors into the equation, Mid?

30%? Maybe as high as 50%?

Thread
They in a playoff spot, while your boys are scraping shit off the bottom of the barrels the entire league has rolled over you.

None of that shit. One line. One bar. Win the last game played in June, or, you're 1 of 29.

Thread

I-smell-skunk!!!

Thread
01-06-2016, 10:55 PM
If teams can have "2nd 5ths", then that means it's not just win or be like everyone else. If you want the 2nd 5th, you also have to take the fact that teams can be at different levels. That's just logic and to argue it would make you an animal.

Horseshit.

The Spisak Manifesto:::

1. Make the playoffs.

2. Win the last game you play.

There is nothing else.

midnightpulp

Not much as I once thought. Mitch, Jimbo, Jeannie are literally retarded when it comes to roster building. Think about how they were willing to max out LMA, who would've been a terrible, terrible fit for their team.

They were also willing to max out Dwight :lol

Silver&Black
I-smell-skunk!!!

Team leading 18 points for the skunker tonight...

Let us proceed.

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2016, 10:56 PM
spurs being held by a jealous pos chucker who still thinks its his team, even with a prime mvp kawhi will not get the spurs another championship when pos is still on this team...

Thread
01-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Team leading 18 points for the skunker tonight...

Let us proceed.

I-smell-skunk!!!

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Horseshit.

1. Make the playoffs.

There is nothing else.

Agreed. So there is no 2nd 5th. Spurs did not win the last game they played, even if it was close. There is nothing else. We agree.

Silver&Black
01-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Not much as I once thought. Mitch, Jimbo, Jeannie are literally retarded when it comes to roster building. Think about how they were willing to max out LMA, who would've been a terrible, terrible fit for their team.

Awful drafting too.

But, I'm going to go with player development (or lack thereof) as their biggest problem.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm going to go with their fans. For the most part, Laker fans are the dumbest player fans on the planet. They should boo every time Kobe touches the ball. But they buy high priced tickets, shoes, etc...just because the Laker Front Office tells them to believe in Swaggy P :lol

Their fans are the worst in almost any sport and because LA Owners can literally lie to their faces and steal their money they have no incentive to get better.

It's on Kool and Thread.

Silver&Black
01-06-2016, 11:01 PM
I-smell-skunk!!!

That's the Lakers current season giving off that pungent odor tbh...

RsxPiimp
01-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Knicks aren't even in the playoff picture MID :lmao

midnightpulp
01-06-2016, 11:04 PM

They're moving toward a spot.

But why do you think Lakers East were able to rebound more quickly than Lakers West?

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 11:06 PM
They're moving toward a spot.

But why do you think Lakers East were able to rebound more quickly than Lakers West?

Philly is not really rebuilding faster than the Lakers IMO. They are really bad. Sure, they have better assets than LA right now, but it's way too early to say Philly is rebuilding "faster"

spursistan
01-06-2016, 11:09 PM
they have a shot at the playoffs, tbh..both Hornets and Magic are fizzling..they are 3 games off Boston/Pistons who are 7th and 8th..Celtics kind of hit their ceiling and slumping a bit..and injury to Drummond/R Jackson and they could get their way back in ..

spurraider21
01-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Horseshit.

1. Make the playoffs.

There is nothing else.
and the spurs did that 5 times. exactly 5 times. there is only 1 fifth

Reck
01-06-2016, 11:29 PM

They're just two games out.

After been like the third worst team in the east.

MultiTroll
01-06-2016, 11:30 PM
I have to tip my hat to Phil and Fish. Remarkable job. Those two will always be faggots, but I can't deny they know how to win.
Prozackorski or whatever his name is, the rookie playing fantastic and giving the Knicks at least 20+ additional wins.

I thought Faggot 1 and Faggot 2 (Phil and Swisher) had nothing to do with him. Wasn't Phildo even against drafting him?

Thread
01-07-2016, 12:07 AM
and the spurs did that 5 times. exactly 5 times. there is only 1 fifth

6 times. That's how you ended up with the 2nd 5th.

Thread
01-07-2016, 12:08 AM
They're just two games out.

After been like the third worst team in the east.

Don't count for shit. Either they win the last game played in June, or, they're one of 29.

That's the rule.

Reck
01-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Don't count for shit. Either they win the last game played in June, or, they're one of 29.

That's the rule.

Knicks ain't winning shit, that's for sure.

But an improvement is an improvement cub. Be reasonable.

Thread
01-07-2016, 12:18 AM
Knicks ain't winning shit, that's for sure.

But an improvement is an improvement cub. Be reasonable.

No. We're not changing the rule. That rule is over 30 years old. We were deemed a pile of shit because we couldn't solve the Celtics. After '84 we were kicked into a hole and dirt was shoveled on top of us. Buried us while we were still breathing.

Fine, what the fuck could I do...I had to fuckin' take it. I had nary other choice. How the fuck did I know we'd rise from the grave a year later?

But, by God when we did rise that rule was burned into my psyche. EITHER YOU WIN THE LAST GAME PLAYED IN JUNE, OR, YOU'RE A POS.

That's itPERIOD

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 12:19 AM
6 times. That's how you ended up with the 2nd 5th.
they didn't win their last game in 2013. they lost their last 2

Thread
01-07-2016, 12:21 AM
they didn't win their last game in 2013. they lost their last 2

BS. You won that game, they were selling your shit and stringing your ropes. It was over. Over-over.

Now, I'm going to make myself some hot chocolate & go to couch. I'm colder than a well digger's ass.

Night, fellows.

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 12:22 AM
BS. You won that game, they were selling your shit and stringing your ropes. It was over. Over-over.

Now, I'm going to make myself some hot chocolate & go to couch. I'm colder than a well digger's ass.

Night, fellows.
final score says miami won, sorry

100%duncan
01-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Thread hey old man your game is down you fuck. One would think youd have newer material conisdering last yrs playoffs

Thread
01-07-2016, 03:54 AM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) hey old man your game is down you fuck. One would think youd have newer material conisdering last yrs playoffs

I was just so relieved you let the Clippers bust your hole. I thought it a foregone conclusion. The Spurs thought it a foregone conclusion.

The Clippers? They had no such intention.

Thread
01-07-2016, 03:56 AM
final score says miami won, sorry

Yeah, after you won and had to give it back. That's how you ended up with a 2nd 5th.

Remember, your entire arena was jammed packed watching a 25 inch Magnavox. Then all the laughter died in sorrow.

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 05:41 AM
Yeah, after you won and had to give it back. That's how you ended up with a 2nd 5th.

Remember, your entire arena was jammed packed watching a 25 inch Magnavox. Then all the laughter died in sorrow.
no, we didn't win. miami won, sorry.

benefactor
01-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Look at ole Dale trying to tiptoe out after painting himself into a corner.:lol

01-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Horseshit.

1. Make the playoffs.

There is nothing else.

Ah, the old Manifesto!!!

!!!

01-07-2016, 08:25 AM
No. We're not changing the rule. That rule is over 30 years old. We were deemed a pile of shit because we couldn't solve the Celtics. After '84 we were kicked into a hole and dirt was shoveled on top of us. Buried us while we were still breathing.

Fine, what the fuck could I do...I had to fuckin' take it. I had nary other choice. How the fuck did I know we'd rise from the grave a year later?

But, by God when we did rise that rule was burned into my psyche. EITHER YOU WIN THE LAST GAME PLAYED IN JUNE, OR, YOU'RE A POS.

That's itPERIOD

So that's how you came up with the Manifesto, Cub? I thought you had invented it at AZ Central

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 08:59 AM

Mid you are 100% right. And I argued against both offers and against Melo ...ME! Yes we suck, but none of the 3 was helping us win shit ...at leats anything that matters LMA, Dwight melo all we would get is a first round beating ...no thanks. rather keep rebuilding.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 09:02 AM
I'm going to go with their fans. For the most part, Laker fans are the dumbest player fans on the planet. They should boo every time Kobe touches the ball. But they buy high priced tickets, shoes, etc...just because the Laker Front Office tells them to believe in Swaggy P :lol

Their fans are the worst in almost any sport and because LA Owners can literally lie to their faces and steal their money they have no incentive to get better.

It's on Kool and Thread.

Solid analysis it's the FANS fault!!!

LOL have you seen some of the crap your fanbase posts upstairs? :lol :nope

LkrFan
01-07-2016, 09:07 AM
They moving toward an Eastern Conference playoff spot, while your boys are scraping shit off the bottom of the barrels the entire league has rolled over you. Fixed, for pinpoint accuracy.

Thread
01-07-2016, 10:07 AM
So that's how you came up with the Manifesto, Cub? I thought you had invented it at AZ Central

That's just where I put it down on "paper." I'd been walking around like a stick a dynamite with it for over 10 years by then.

DMC
01-07-2016, 11:05 AM
None of that shit. One line. One bar. Win the last game played in June, or, you're 1 of 29.

Doesn't jive with 2nd 5th.

DMC
01-07-2016, 11:06 AM

Killakobe81 arguing for team cancer called out by Mitch himself.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 11:10 AM

It's not about what you post on a meaningless message board. It's about what you do in real life. Not only do Laker fans get sold (and repeatedly buy) shit sandwiches, they line the owners/Kobe's pockets with tons of cash despite being lied to. They pay for an inferior product, then go to message boards like dummies (not all, but most) and defend most everything they do. They spread the lies that the LA front office tells them ("we are a playoff team", "Kobe's contract is a good one", "Buss family is smart", etc..) and never force their team to actually make a change.

Why would LA try to do anything different when they can spend mediocre money and put a piece of crap on the floor and you will still soak it up and defend everything they do?

Has nothing to do with posting on a message board. Yes, Spurs fans post dumb stuff, but it's nothing like Lakers Ground. Way more stupidity there than here and there is plenty here.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 12:22 PM
It's not about what you post on a meaningless message board. It's about what you do in real life. Not only do Laker fans get sold (and repeatedly buy) shit sandwiches, they line the owners/Kobe's pockets with tons of cash despite being lied to. They pay for an inferior product, then go to message boards like dummies (not all, but most) and defend most everything they do. They spread the lies that the LA front office tells them ("we are a playoff team", "Kobe's contract is a good one", "Buss family is smart", etc..) and never force their team to actually make a change.

Why would LA try to do anything different when they can spend mediocre money and put a piece of crap on the floor and you will still soak it up and defend everything they do?

Has nothing to do with posting on a message board. Yes, Spurs fans post dumb stuff, but it's nothing like Lakers Ground. Way more stupidity there than here and there is plenty here.

Didnt say it was about posts. Upstairs people not only say dumb shit but post dumb shit they do or have done to support their team same as any fan site. I wont defend LG for having some morons, homers like most boards but I think less dumb shit gets posted there because of the mods while here it's the wild, wild west of stupidity ... but let me ask you this Deeps ...what would booing Kobe accomplish?

The 24 million is getting paid period ...
Our coach sucks and we have booed plenty of coaches
We boo team play ...
Kobe actually has been playing more team ball in recent weeks but when he was not I called him out on this very site. Nothing you said above make sense for the fanbase overall. I have not paid for tix in over 3 years, not bought any merch nor any League Pass I watch the games and support the players. TWC ratings are down fans have called out Buss and even Mitch and especially Byron on Twitter, LG and ESPN boards etc.
Some fans will pay for the stuff no matter what and I respect them for that. No matter how shitty we are we are not the Clippers are fans the real ones are loyal.

What you are suggesting doesn't make any sense. So fans shouldnt support the team they love? Booing the team at half-time of a poor performance is not enough? YOu really expect our fans to boo Kobe everytime he has the ball? Did we do that to Kareem when he was past his prime or Elgin?

you know I respect you but that is some ignorant ass unrealistic shit.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Again, it's not about YOU. It's about the fanbase as a whole.

:lmao Kobe playing more team ball lately. By sitting out? People booing "team play"? The only one hindering team play is Kobe chucking up a ton of shots, playing no defense and not letting the young guys develop. But here you are, another Laker fan, defending the team just like I said.

So if you guys "boo team play" then how could you not by default be booing Kobe when he's the one going scorched earth on team play and winning basketball to have a selfish farewell tour at the expense of the franchise and young players?

Even when your GM just explicitly admitted to what I said about Kobe.

Support the team? :lol By paying ungodly amounts for tickets to see Kobe's "now farewell" tour. How convincing was management about that 48M. First it was "he was totally worth it and we are a playoff team", not that the lie has been exposed, it's "a much deserved farewell tour" that you are paying EVEN MORE money to see :lol

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Again, it's not about YOU. It's about the fanbase as a whole.

:lmao Kobe playing more team ball lately. By sitting out? People booing "team play"? The only one hindering team play is Kobe chucking up a ton of shots, playing no defense and not letting the young guys develop. But here you are, another Laker fan, defending the team just like I said.

So if you guys "boo team play" then how could you not by default be booing Kobe when he's the one going scorched earth on team play and winning basketball to have a selfish farewell tour at the expense of the franchise and young players?

Even when your GM just explicitly admitted to what I said about Kobe.

Support the team? :lol By paying ungodly amounts for tickets to see Kobe's "now farewell" tour. How convincing was management about that 48M. First it was "he was totally worth it and we are a playoff team", not that the lie has been exposed, it's "a much deserved farewell tour" that you are paying EVEN MORE money to see :lol

IS he shooting the same amount of shots he was shooting early in the season? no. Do you even still watch Laker games?
Mitch is being honest and I dont disagree ... of course building a team around Kobe is a stifle to the young guys ... I am glad he admits it.
I did not defend the team, I am actually defending the fans ...or did you not read my post?
again what you say doesnt make sense ...Kobe is part of the team when the team is booed he is getting booed as well. Should we boo nick young everytime he touches the ball or only when he airballs a 3 after a iso chuck? Or do you only advocate this policy for Kobe? Me peronally I hate Nick Young and I hated the way Kobe was playing early especilaly but I would not pay for tickets to boo them everytime he touches the ball because he is a Laker and that is just fucking stupid and pointless.

Thread
01-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Doesn't jive with 2nd 5th.

You grew it---You chew it.

DMC
01-07-2016, 02:29 PM
You grew it---You chew it.

It's your narrative, make it work.

DMC
01-07-2016, 02:31 PM
It's not about what you post on a meaningless message board. It's about what you do in real life. Not only do Laker fans get sold (and repeatedly buy) shit sandwiches, they line the owners/Kobe's pockets with tons of cash despite being lied to. They pay for an inferior product, then go to message boards like dummies (not all, but most) and defend most everything they do. They spread the lies that the LA front office tells them ("we are a playoff team", "Kobe's contract is a good one", "Buss family is smart", etc..) and never force their team to actually make a change. Why would LA try to do anything different when they can spend mediocre money and put a piece of crap on the floor and you will still soak it up and defend everything they do? Has nothing to do with posting on a message board. Yes, Spurs fans post dumb stuff, but it's nothing like Lakers Ground. Way more stupidity there than here and there is plenty here.Although that statement by Mitch has created some dissension among the ranks.

Thread
01-07-2016, 02:34 PM
It's your narrative, make it work.

...It exists.

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 02:37 PM
...It exists.

Julius Randle :lmao

K...
01-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Carmelo still has basic basketball skills whereas kobe is literally a saboteur. In another world the Lakers didn't extend Kobe and have better talent.

Kobe played with a top 5 all time big and decided it wasn't for him.

Carmelo is playing with the best big of his career and so far hasn't turned cancerous.

Porzingas > Russell, Randall, Clarkson combined.

Ny nets failed at stealing the spotlight whereas the Lakers are now less sexy than clippers and gsw.

Ny didn't get cucked by carmelo whereas the Lakers lost d12 in the most pathetic way imaginable.

New York had Isaiah Thomas ruin the club already, so their front office knows it's best to put basketball people in charge. L.A. Hasn't learned this yet.

Thread
01-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Carmelo still has basic basketball skills

I'll just bet he does.

01-07-2016, 03:55 PM
That's just where I put it down on "paper." I'd been walking around like a stick a dynamite with it for over 10 years by then.

Christ, I really wish I could a seen the damage you did on that site tbh :lol

Thread
01-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Christ, I really wish I could a seen the damage you did on that site tbh :lol

I tore it up, shuttered that fucker. The kicker? That triple into the deep corner at the top of the century.

It affected those fuckers so bad they built their own site and slapped a lock onto it. Then that wasn't enough so they spread the news that I was dead. Yeah. They were serious. Sure, they knew I still drew breath up the street, but, they colluded to kill me so they didn't have to face my existence. Then when I surfaced here they canvassed Ellis to lock me out. And bub, they came hard at her, in concert, in a fortnight campaign to oust me, to kill me off again.

It did not work. She called me in, sat me down, questioned me in a frank manner. She let me have my say, then blessed my presence here.

I live.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 04:48 PM
IS he shooting the same amount of shots he was shooting early in the season? no. Do you even still watch Laker games?
Mitch is being honest and I dont disagree ... of course building a team around Kobe is a stifle to the young guys ... I am glad he admits it.
I did not defend the team, I am actually defending the fans ...or did you not read my post?
again what you say doesnt make sense ...Kobe is part of the team when the team is booed he is getting booed as well. Should we boo nick young everytime he touches the ball or only when he airballs a 3 after a iso chuck? Or do you only advocate this policy for Kobe? Me peronally I hate Nick Young and I hated the way Kobe was playing early especilaly but I would not pay for tickets to boo them everytime he touches the ball because he is a Laker and that is just fucking stupid and pointless.

:lmao Is he shooting as much as before? Even if he is shooting less, that does not mean playing team ball. You are proving my point. You are fiercely defending Kobe and LA when there is no reason to do so. They deserve no praise. No defense. Yet here you are, fighting the good fight while most of you pay top dollar to watch shit.

You know it makes sense, but you're angry that you are associated with one of the dumbest fan bases and that your hero and favorite Laker has been exposed for what he is.

You are mad that most of you believed, even if only for a moment, that this was a playoff team. You can't defend fans who bought Kobe's bullshit when he signed that contract. That still defend it and his chucking, selfish ways (like you) even today.

Nick Young is not sucking 48M from LA. Nick Young is not making the team about himself. Nick Young is not driving up prices to watch a selfish asshole do nothing but care about himself. Nick Young wasn't the one who called Laker fans stupid to their faces and lied and said this was a playoff team.

So no, you shouldn't boo Nick Young. You should boo the guy that has not only crippled your franchise, but turned the once proud franchise into a literal joke with no real endgame in sight.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
:lmao Is he shooting as much as before? Even if he is shooting less, that does not mean playing team ball. You are proving my point. You are fiercely defending Kobe and LA when there is no reason to do so. They deserve no praise. No defense. Yet here you are, fighting the good fight while most of you pay top dollar to watch shit.

You know it makes sense, but you're angry that you are associated with one of the dumbest fan bases and that your hero and favorite Laker has been exposed for what he is.

You are mad that most of you believed, even if only for a moment, that this was a playoff team. You can't defend fans who bought Kobe's bullshit when he signed that contract. That still defend it and his chucking, selfish ways (like you) even today.

Nick Young is not sucking 48M from LA. Nick Young is not making the team about himself. Nick Young is not driving up prices to watch a selfish asshole do nothing but care about himself. Nick Young wasn't the one who called Laker fans stupid to their faces and lied and said this was a playoff team.

So no, you shouldn't boo Nick Young. You should boo the guy that has not only crippled your franchise, but turned the once proud franchise into a literal joke with no real endgame in sight.

I never said this was playoff team did you even read my posts this summer?
Or does the kobe in my name throw your comprehension skills out of wack?
Find me the post where I said this team could make the playoffs and I will give you my bonus for 2015 ...
Matter of fact I was saying Kobe should retire immediately ...when he was playing like ass and jacking up so many shots.
He has been playing better team ball and occasionally better overall but how is that "fiercely defending Kobe"?
I dont think you are using that word properly. Have i defended him in the past? absolutely.
DO i still defend him when you guys take the shit to far like oh we should boo him every possession? Yep.
Again that is stupid and makes no sense. Was I disappointed he took $48 million? Yep.
But because of that I should destroy his career behind it? Nope.
I am not even upset at Mitch and company selling this as a playoff team because that is their job. yep
Mitch, Kobe, Jimbo, Jeannie even Kobe and especially Byron all deserve blame ...but not sure how this is the fault of REAL Laker fans. Nope
That is just dumb and you are better than this ... Yep.

We all have choices but rooting for your team is not one. if you are a real fan you dont turn bitch when the going gets rough ... Nope.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Again, it's not about YOU. It's about Laker fans in general. You know, the ones saying Kobe should still be resigned. The one's paying ungodly amounts of money for tickets to watch a complete shit product. The ones that bought in to them being a playoff team (not you, but a TON of other fans, the majority).

No one said you can't root for you team. But buying into the bullshit? Paying those prices for this shit product? For not absolutely destroying Kobe for who he is and putting himself above the franchise and development of younger guys. That's on Laker fans.

And if that's the case, why would LA do anything different. They are getting rich no matter what.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Byron deserves no blame. He's a puppet. They brought him in to coach a crap team and take bullets for them and Kobe. He's the only one doing his job well.

Thread
01-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Again, it's not about YOU. It's about Laker fans in general. You know, the ones saying Kobe should still be resigned. The one's paying ungodly amounts of money for tickets to watch a complete shit product. The ones that bought in to them being a playoff team (not you, but a TON of other fans, the majority).

No one said you can't root for you team. But buying into the bullshit? Paying those prices for this shit product? For not absolutely destroying Kobe for who he is and putting himself above the franchise and development of younger guys. That's on Laker fans.

And if that's the case, why would LA do anything different. They are getting rich no matter what.

& this ownership group cannot grasp this dilemma, our dilemma. They don't even see it for what it is. The boy perhaps, but, it's so lost in the flurries that are flying that he's let go of that wheel and is now just squaring off with the girl. There is no end. They're [young] and having the time of their lives, plush offices, boundless money, old, new, and a windfall coming that is without end.

Now dad is gone,,,he cannot see,,,all the old slights, favoritism, lack of like blood, the nurtured hatreds surface and greedily grasped. Me? Shit, I'd let go too and go for her throat. I couldn't help myself.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:24 PM
On this we agree, Thread. You bullsh*t most of the time and don't believe a lot of what you say (it's just to create atmosphere). However, when push comes to shove and it comes down to shooting time, you know the truth and will let it out.

Guys like Killa play stupid, defend Kobe and try to poke holes in things that don't matter because I'm the guy pulling the curtain back and they are embarrassed.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 05:28 PM
On this we agree, Thread. You bullsh*t most of the time and don't believe a lot of what you say (it's just to create atmosphere). However, when push comes to shove and it comes down to shooting time, you know the truth and will let it out.

Guys like Killa play stupid, defend Kobe and try to poke holes in things that don't matter because I'm the guy pulling the curtain back and they are embarrassed.

Embarrased by what internet talk? Do you believe what YOU post? Why should I catch feelings over this. I defend my team. I am a Laker fan. I also criticize their shit for hiring Byron or letting Kobe jack to many 3's ...
dont try kissing up to cully he is wise to your jedi mind tricks that only work on the weak minded.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Embarrased by what internet talk? Do you believe what YOU post? Why should I catch feelings over this. I defend my team. I am a Laker fan. I also criticize their shit for hiring Byron or letting Kobe jack to many 3's ...
dont try kissing up to cully he is wise to your jedi mind tricks that only work on the weak minded.

:lmao Kissing up to Cully. You just go off on the strangest throw away lines. Butthurt. Kissing Up. I've told Thread 100x how I feel about him, but he's telling the truth right now. Instead of you seeing it you again attack the Spurs fan.

There is no defending this team. There is no defending Kobe. Hating who they are and what they have become doesn't mean you aren't a fan. It means you aren't an idiot.

Thread
01-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Make no mistake, I am not in line with blaming Kobe, Deeps. Absolutely not. I've called him out on the Gasol/D'Antoni feud. That sticks in my craw, but, that's it.

The tumult at the top, the neglect, the vulgarity of it is the overriding cause. Kupchak's cowardice, his silence is humiliating to him & us.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Make not mistake, I am not in line with blaming Kobe, Deeps. Absolutely not. I've called him out on the Gasol/D'Antoni feud. That sticks in my craw, but, that's it.

The tumult at the top, the neglect, the vulgarity of it is the overriding cause. Kupchak's cowardice, his silence is humiliating to him & us.

It all points to Kobe. He didn't earn this last deal and he's not worth it. Now he's holding everyone hostage just so he can grandstand and rub elbows with Celtics? That's on Kobe and people turned LA down because they didn't want any part of Kobe.

The Gasol thing was just the tip of the spear. Everything was mostly overlooked when he was Kobe. But when he held LA hostage with that contract and his play, the veil was lifted.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 05:35 PM
:lmao Kissing up to Cully. You just go off on the strangest throw away lines. Butthurt. Kissing Up. I've told Thread 100x how I feel about him, but he's telling the truth right now. Instead of you seeing it you again attack the Spurs fan.

There is no defending this team. There is no defending Kobe. Hating who they are and what they have become doesn't mean you aren't a fan. It means you aren't an idiot.

Again you ignore th part where I called out byron etc or even Kobe.
Hate blinds you deeps and is the path to the darkside ...:lol

Thread
01-07-2016, 05:35 PM
It all points to Kobe. He didn't earn this last deal and he's not worth it. Now he's holding everyone hostage just so he can grandstand and rub elbows with Celtics? That's on Kobe and people turned LA down because they didn't want any part of Kobe.

The Gasol thing was just the tip of the spear. Everything was mostly overlooked when he was Kobe. But when he held LA hostage with that contract and his play, the veil was lifted.

No. It does not.

And I ain't talking 48.5 with you or anyone else. If you insist I will go back into the RR.

You've been warned.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:37 PM
No. It does not.

And I ain't talking 48.5 with you or anyone else. If you insist I will go back into the RR.

You've been warned.

The 48.5 started it all and Kobe didn't care. He held them hostage. You can't ignore everything that happened afterwards. If Kobe would have played the good solider and let the young guys develop you would have a case. But seeing his act. The retiring mid-season, the grandstanding and most selfish ball I have ever seen? You know the truth now. Everyone does and his legacy took a huge hit and LA is in a downward spiral the likes of which they have never seen.

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 05:39 PM
No. It does not.

You've been warned.

Not this shit again.

Thread
01-07-2016, 05:53 PM
Not this shit again.

Yep, it ain't changin'. If Deeps insists I will go into the RR.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Yep, it ain't changin'. If Deeps insists I will go into the RR.

I insist on the truth. 48.5 is the starting point of when it really fell apart. It was already bad, but then it fell off a cliff. How do you not see that?

Thread
01-07-2016, 06:05 PM
I insist on the truth. 48.5 is the starting point of when it really fell apart. It was already bad, but then it fell off a cliff. How do you not see that?

You fucker, you.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 06:32 PM
You fucker, you.

You take no issue with what he was paid/is paid and how he is performing and conducting himself?

Thread
01-07-2016, 07:08 PM
You take no issue with what he was paid/is paid and how he is performing and conducting himself?

After deliberating a spell I've reconsidered...in order that I don't deny the joy for some & misery for some I will send Deeps to the Cornfield with ill & Mori.

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 07:36 PM
After deliberating a spell I've reconsidered...in order that I don't deny the joy for some & misery for some I will send Deeps to the Cornfield with ill & Mori.

Another welsh. Shocking.

01-08-2016, 08:02 AM
I tore it up, shuttered that fucker. The kicker? That triple into the deep corner at the top of the century.

It affected those fuckers so bad they built their own site and slapped a lock onto it. Then that wasn't enough so they spread the news that I was dead. Yeah. They were serious. Sure, they knew I still drew breath up the street, but, they colluded to kill me so they didn't have to face my existence. Then when I surfaced here they canvassed Ellis to lock me out. And bub, they came hard at her, in concert, in a fortnight campaign to oust me, to kill me off again.

It did not work. She called me in, sat me down, questioned me in a frank manner. She let me have my say, then blessed my presence here.

I live.

:lol Holy shit...

And thank god Kori acted like somebody that day. Otherwise SFs would still be running around here naked, completely oblivious of their ugly butts being on display, nary a care in the world.

Instead, they now have nary a choice but to come downstairs dressed like fucking muslim women....LMAO!!!

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2016, 08:07 AM
kirbys contract holding back the lakers from moving forward, dunno why they gave him a loyalty contract when he was already on a max contract

same shit as the pos on the spurs, theres 3 of them

Thread
01-08-2016, 08:21 AM
:lol Holy shit...

And thank god Kori acted like somebody that day. Otherwise SFs would still be running around here naked, completely oblivious of their ugly butts being on display, nary a care in the world.

Instead, they now have nary a choice but to come downstairs dressed like fucking muslim women....LMAO!!!

nary

spursistan
01-13-2016, 01:20 PM
W (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/wins)
L (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/losses)
PCT (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/winpercent)
GB (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/gamesbehind)
HOME
ROAD
DIV
CONF
PPG (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/avgpointsfor)
OPP PPG (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/avgpointsagainst)
DIFF (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/differential)
STRK (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/sort/streak)
L10

1Cleveland Cavaliers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/cle)
-
15-1
12-8
2-3
19-6
+6.4
W8
8-2

2Toronto Raptors (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/tor)
11-6
13-9
5-1
16-8
+3.5
W3
7-3

3Atlanta Hawks (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/atl)
13-7
10-8
5-1
14-9
+2.3
W2
7-3

4Chicago Bulls (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/chi)
16-6
6-9
4-4
13-11
+1.3
L3
6-4

5Indiana Pacers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/ind)
13-5
9-11
4-5
15-7
+4.0
W1
6-4

6Miami Heat (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/mia)
15-8
7-8
4-3
11-12
+1.9
L2
5-5

7Detroit Pistons (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/det)
13-6
8-11
5-3
13-9
+1.9
L1
5-5

8Orlando Magic (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/orl)
12-8
8-10
1-6
10-13
+0.3
L1
4-6

New York Knicks (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/ny)
11-8
9-12
5-1
14-14
W2
6-4

Boston Celtics (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/bos)
9-10
10-9
5-4
14-13
+2.9
L4
4-6

Washington Wizards (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/wsh)
8-11
9-8
6-3
12-11
W2
5-5

Charlotte Hornets (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/cha)
13-7
4-13
2-5
10-11
+0.6
L7
2-

Legit chance to make the playoffs in an improved East..I think the Magic will fizzle and drop out it..their competition to 8th seed is the slumping Celtics.Wizards are turning it around bit but they have too many health issues..

maybe the Lakers should learn how not to draft busts in consecutive lotteries :lmao..Knicks are lock to double their win total from 2014-2015 (17-65)..

01-13-2016, 01:21 PM
:lmao Fredo & Chaz

Venti Quattro
01-13-2016, 08:06 PM
They drafted really well this season. Porzingis was booed off when he got picked but he's turning Knicks fans en masse with his play. I honestly love watching the Knicks

Ball Buster
01-13-2016, 08:41 PM
watching Sasha Vuyecic and Afflolo brick shots and turn the ball over is amazing.

Porky 2-10 from the field.. Just a thing a of beauty to watch

Ball Buster
01-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Very impressive 5-17 shooting from Porzingis in tonights game

:lol Lakers

Kidd K
01-13-2016, 10:11 PM

No one outside people who post here care what's posted here tbh. The trollish Spursfans here are not at all like what you find on the premium NBA forums tbh (some here are, aka the non trolls). Meanwhile the Lakers fans act the exact same, except swear and directly insult less to avoid getting banned lol. A lot aren't too reasonable like yourself.