PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim and Amy Screaming Matches While The Whole Gym Watched

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Interesting read....:lmao :lmao

Two ladies screaming at each other...pure comedy gold...I don't know where to start....:lol

I can confirm this. I worked at the gym she was "training" at in San Antonio when he confronted her and Gil (her trainer). Tim is a very intimidating man when he is angry. The GM of the health club blocked off a yoga studio so Tim and his wife could scream dot eachother in privacy, it was nuts! Everyone knew she was banging Gil, he's a stud and a seriously smooth talker. He almost shit a brick when he saw Tim show up to the gym (Tim never came often if ever until he wanted to confront his wife in action). This happened about two years ago before Spectrum health clubs sold off to Golds Gym. Tim was the nicest most down to earth celebrity. Even though he's like a God in San Antonio he would still say his name to us at the front desk to look up his member access, even though everyone knows exactly who he is just off his height.

https://thedirty.com/sports/do-you-think-tim-duncan-plays-both-ways/

:lmao

Reck
01-06-2016, 11:15 PM
LOL the dirty.

Kool is a faggot.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Check out these comments from the site...:lmao

It was Stephen Jackson, that's why the spurs cut him, his private investigator found that out.
September 26, 2013 13:49:58

It was Jackson you idiots That's why he got traded out of no where Tim found out and told pop That's why they got rid of Jackson Stupid peasants
September 21, 2013 21:54:14

Tim Duncan is a gay boy....fuck spurs...
August 2, 2014 01:16:49

Fuck you! Tim is not a faggot!
September 16, 2013 14:37:08

RsxPiimp
01-06-2016, 11:21 PM

~O~
01-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Damn....you know how much shit I found on that site. How do find the time to find this shit?

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:32 PM
So they cuck him even further by making him sign up at the front desk for a gym his money paid for...:lmao this shit is too fucking unbelievable :lmao

Even though he's like a God in San Antonio he would still say his name to us at the front desk to look up his member access

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Damn....you know how much shit I found on that site. How do find the time to find this shit?

:lol I just did a quick Google search based on Benefactors thread about Capt Jack and it gave me that link...go figure :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2016, 11:49 PM

Where is Spur fan RSX? :lol

offset formation
01-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Where is Spur fan RSX? :lol

So is he gay or a cuck, Kool? Pick one and stick with it otherwise I'm stuck with the unfortunate truth of your clear case of psychotic symptoms.

BTW, are you (along with apalosic) happy being known as the site clown?

Thread
01-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Kool Aid Man

~O~
01-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Ok...i even found some dirt on Hedo turkoglu..on that site...jesus. Bookmarked :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 12:37 AM
So is he gay or a cuck, Kool? Pick one and stick with it otherwise I'm stuck with the unfortunate truth of your clear case of psychotic symptoms.

BTW, are you (along with apalosic) happy being known as the site clown?

Listen all I know is what I read...his ex claimed he was gay....and he claimed she cheated so if you do the math that means he's likely both....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Kool Aid Man

:toast

Reck
01-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Listen all I know is what I read...his ex claimed he was gay....and he claimed she cheated so if you do the math that means he's likely both....:lmao

That is not how it works you fag.

A scorned bitch will go to great lengths to discredit everything you do or say.

Duncan simply said she wasn't getting a dime more than was entitled to her (Thanks to that sweet prenup which Kobe failed to do) and when faced with the fact she wasn't getting half his fortune she lashed out. :lol

Classic case and one you see on a daily basis if you are a judge divorcing two couples.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 01:20 AM

Duncan simply said she wasn't getting a dime more than was entitled to her (Thanks to that sweet prenup which Kobe failed to do) and when faced with the fact she wasn't getting half his fortune she lashed out. :lol

Classic case and one you see on a daily basis if you are a judge divorcing two couples.

{In my Asian Bruce Lee voice}.......ya sure maybe you are right :lol

TDfan2007
01-07-2016, 01:31 AM

Two ladies screaming at each other...pure comedy gold...I don't know where to start....:lol

I'm starting to think you genuinely enjoy scouring obscure website to find random facts and quotes that nobody cares about. You're like the Perez Hilton of this forum. I guess everybody's gotta have a thing...

What's sad is that some of your non-troll takes have actually been solid, but I think you're so far down the rabbithole with this schtick that it's hard to tell when you're being troll stupid or genuinely stupid with some of your posts.

At least you're more entertaining than narutoluva and the old man...

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 01:35 AM
I'm starting to think you genuinely enjoy scouring obscure website to find random facts and quotes that nobody cares about. You're like the Perez Hilton of this forum. I guess everybody's gotta have a thing...

What's sad is that some of your non-troll takes have actually been solid, but I think you're so far down the rabbithole with this schtick that it's hard to tell when you're being troll stupid or genuinely stupid with some of your posts.

:lol have a Coke and a Smile brother :toast and never genuinely stupid just fake stupid ;)

Splits
01-07-2016, 01:35 AM

Depends on your definition of "entertaining"

I find Dale getting destroyed in every thread he posts much more so...

TDfan2007
01-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Depends on your definition of "entertaining"

I find Dale getting destroyed in every thread he posts much more so...

:lol nobody destroys him. He just parrots easily-refutable/nonsensical lines to get attention, which he does get. Also, half the damn forum starting using his "TOSB" line. He's probably sipping some scotch at home and laughing at how worked up he makes some of the people on this site. The guy probably doesn't even believe half of what he posts.

TDfan2007
01-07-2016, 01:43 AM
:lol have a Coke and a Smile brother :toast and never genuinely stupid just fake stupid ;)

:bobo all in good fun. A lot of us probably spend an unhealthy amount of time on this site, tbh. I just have no idea how you have the time to find all of this crap that you post in addition to hanging out here...

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 02:18 AM

My nigga...:toast

ChumpDumper
01-07-2016, 02:53 AM
lol lakerfans

TDMVPDPOY
01-07-2016, 02:55 AM
did kool register to that site and started posting nonsense, then takes those quotes and posts it here saying some random clown posts? gtfo kent

Thread
01-07-2016, 03:46 AM
:lol nobody destroys him. He just parrots easily-refutable/nonsensical lines to get attention, which he does get. Also, half the damn forum starting using his "TOSB" line. He's probably sipping some scotch at home and laughing at how worked up he makes some of the people on this site. The guy probably doesn't even believe half of what he posts.

I did have ya's snortin' over that Skunker a few days ago.

What was it, 1360 games and then the piss pot can't scratch.

Thread
01-07-2016, 03:50 AM

Kobe is still married. His children are safe at home. Duncan's kids? No. They have strange men using them to get into their mother's pants.

DeRozan m8
01-07-2016, 05:50 AM
Rent free

Biernutz
01-07-2016, 06:04 AM

Two ladies screaming at each other...pure comedy gold...I don't know where to start....

The Dirty as a reference...Lol

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/1221452572033-500x400.jpg

Reck
01-07-2016, 07:36 AM
Kobe is still married. His children are safe at home. Duncan's kids? No. They have strange men using them to get into their mother's pants.

Dont be vulgar now.

No such thing is happening there. Besides, Duncan has the kids most of the times while she whores herself to mexicans and whatnot.

Let her.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 07:47 AM
The Dirty as a reference...Lol

:lol I know right....looks like a shit site....but the guy that commented about the argument he witnessed at the gym comes off as very real and authentic tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 07:48 AM
did kool register to that site and started posting nonsense, then takes those quotes and posts it here saying some random clown posts? gtfo kent

Not a chance..we may commit small white collar crimes...like CC fraud...money laundering....small time identity theft....fake license plate creation..etc etc...but that shit we didn't do....:lmao spin away if it makes you feel better

^ That was a joke btw...

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 07:51 AM
:bobo all in good fun. A lot of us probably spend an unhealthy amount of time on this site, tbh. I just have no idea how you have the time to find all of this crap that you post in addition to hanging out here...

Its not about time...I keep telling yall my Asian connects posse write scripts and send me links...I rarely search for anything on my own.....we're into all kinds of fraudulent money schemes......ok just a joke :hat

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 07:54 AM

You want insight into Kool...listen to this...:lol where is my nigga Ice Cube when I need him....:lol

https://youtube/PGUU7CiK7YU

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Pretty awesome thread eh Mid? :lol

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 08:51 AM

:wow

Damn, Thread spare the women and children!!! :lol :toast

LkrFan
01-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Well, hot damn! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Well, hot damn! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Here is video of one of the Tammy and Amy fights...the video is kinda dark so you can't see their faces but its certified...... :lmao

https://youtube/B1De94y0ga4

Thread
01-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Dont be vulgar now.

No such thing is happening there. Besides, Duncan has the kids most of the times while she whores herself to mexicans and whatnot.

Let her.

She has all that pent up passion. Duncan wasn't giving it to her their entire marriage. And she didn't want it at that time. She was content to spend money, play the part and spend money. Then her hormones kicked in and she wanted cock. Now their children are cast to the winds, they're confused, they have one mommy, countless daddies, many uncles, and a father, who like their mother wants cock.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 10:22 AM
She has all that pent up passion. Duncan wasn't giving it to her their entire marriage. And she didn't want it at that time. She was content to spend money, play the part and spend money. Then her hormones kicked in and she wanted cock. Now their children are cast to the winds, they're confused, they have one mommy, countless daddies, many uncles, and a father, who like their mother wants cock.

Dam....that's some real gangsta shit homie....:lmao and I'm talking Al Capone and Al Pacino type shit

Thread
01-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Dam....that's some real gangsta shit homie....:lmao and I'm talking Al Capone and Al Pacino type shit

We're bustin' 'em up, Kool.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 10:27 AM
We're bustin' 'em up, Kool.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Chaaaaaaarrrgggeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtube/8LCQGEXfWDQ

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 10:34 AM

Cant lie Thread you coming from the poor kids angle that is some pyschological, diabolical type shit ...
Has Amy really moved on to even lower forms of beanery?

Thread
01-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Cant lie Thread you coming from the poor kids angle that is some pyschological, diabolical type shit ...

I like to crawl up in SF's shit and play dead like that.

All those years they thought we'd be on short end of that dirty stick...that Kobe & wife would be divorced, that their children would be at risk. Instead, it's the Duncans who are split, their children subjected to God knows what, comin' over to dad's house and finding strange men. Coming back to mom's house and finding strange men.

The Bryants? Solid as fuckin' Sears.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 10:42 AM

All those years they thought we'd be on short end of that dirty stick...that Kobe & wife would be divorced, that their children would be at risk. Instead, it's the Duncans who are split, their children subjected to God knows what, comin' over to dad's house and finding strange men. Coming back to mom's house and finding strange men.

Stop it! Thread I am supposed to be looking busy but you have me laughing :rollin

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 10:44 AM

Dam

I'm scared of Cully....he can be vicious like :lol

https://youtube/js0xjCEaFkk

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 10:46 AM

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Attendees: everyone who's posted in and contributed to this thread

Butthurt Regrets: DPG, DMC, and Midnight Pulp

I. Hustle
01-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Attendees: everyone who's posted in and contributed to this thread

Butthurt Regrets: DPG, DMC, and Midnight Pulp

Do you like strawberries?

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Do you like strawberries?

Nope...only white berries

I. Hustle
01-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Nope...only white berries

Afraid of getting The eColi?

What's the difference?

Mitch
01-07-2016, 03:16 PM

They still looking close :lol
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/10735162_459795507542457_1427695725_n.jpg

Still looking for Duncan and his supposed girlfriends new years picture...

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 03:20 PM
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/10735162_459795507542457_1427695725_n.jpg

When hell freezes over....:lol

Thread
01-07-2016, 03:24 PM

With jacks & timbers they started back down & rescued their marriage, their children's happiness & their contentment as children. Their childhood protected & ensured. The Duncan's? Pissed it all the way. Now all their children have is the $ & a bevy of strange men. Assholes.

Mitch
01-07-2016, 03:28 PM
With jacks & timbers they started back down & rescued their marriage, their children's happiness & their contentment as children. Their childhood protected & ensured. The Duncan's? Pissed it all the way. Now all the children have is the $ & a bevy of strange men. Assholes.

Their kids seem pretty happy, they made the right choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVdaU4trq9c

Thread
01-07-2016, 03:34 PM

- "What choice?"

- Martin Landau - "Rounders"

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 04:16 PM

Just goes to show how loving a father Kobe is...for as much as he loves pussy and booty mud and fucking around..he gave it all up to ensure his girls stayed with him....that's what any loving father would do....thats called being a man and taking care of responsibility....the other guy...he couldn't give up the dick at all so they got a divorce and got the kids bouncing from pillow to post

UZER
01-07-2016, 04:17 PM
So Thread is an expert at child psychology for Duncans kids, but can't answer why

-Iverson is a loser, but Westbrook is a winner
-Winning the last game is all that matters, but the Spurs have a 2nd fifth

Thread
01-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Just goes to show how loving a father Kobe is...for as much as he loves pussy and booty mud and fucking around..he gave it all up to ensure his girls stayed with him....that's what any loving father would do....thats called being a man and taking care of responsibility....the other guy...he couldn't give up the dick at all so they got a divorce and got the kids bouncing from pillow to post

Testify, Kool,,,go on, testify!!!

lefty
01-07-2016, 04:18 PM
:lol Jim Cuckan

Thread
01-07-2016, 04:19 PM
So Thread is an expert at child psychology for Duncans kids, but can't answer why

-Iverson is a loser, but Westbrook is a winner
-Winning the last game is all that matters, but the Spurs have a 2nd fifth

You won your 1st 5th a 2nd time. I cannot, in good conscious allow that to exist without applying a branding iron to your interest, ooze.

It has to be this way, and I ain't changing my mind.

Love always,

- Dale

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Testify, Kool,,,go on, testify!!!

Yes sir...I knew that response would make you proud....:lol

But uhh....I said a uuuhh let me testify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtube/fWXFCxsxL5k

SpursBig3s
01-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Here is video of one of the Tammy and Amy fights...the video is kinda dark so you can't see their faces but its certified...... :lmao

https://youtube/B1De94y0ga4

THIS IS AWESOME :lmao she actually thought a trip to Vegas was free?!:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 04:28 PM
THIS IS AWESOME :lmao she actually thought a trip to Vegas was free?!:lol

Where is DPG?....I still got it :lol

UZER
01-07-2016, 04:45 PM
You won your 1st 5th a 2nd time. I cannot, in good conscious allow that to exist without applying a branding iron to your interest, ooze.

It has to be this way, and I ain't changing my mind.

Love always,

- Dale

So you have no answer for your contradictions.

Noted.

Thread
01-07-2016, 04:56 PM
So you have no answer for your contradictions.

Noted.

Your regrets are your own.

I've no sympathy for you.

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
What I can't figure out was what the fuck took him so long to confront her. He hired a detective for two years. The million just didn't sneak its way out the cookie jar. And as one person said, "everyone knew." If someone broke into Jim home he'd sit in the attic until the robbers stole everything, fixed themselves some sandwiches, and watched sports center.

UZER
01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Your regrets are your own.

I've no sympathy for you.

So no answer, just more verbal vomit.

Noted.

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 05:04 PM
All Kirby fans have left is TMZ gossip. Look at luva up there, writing paragraphs about this shit like a housewife on the yahoo comments section talking about a Kardashian :lol

They used to have 5>4.

How the mighty have fallen.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 05:04 PM
What I can't figure out was what the fuck took him so long to confront her. He hired a detective for two years. The million just didn't sneak its way out the cookie jar. And as one person said, "everyone knew." If someone broke into Jim home he'd sit in the attic until the robbers stole everything, fixed themselves some sandwiches, and watched sports center.

Probably playing WOW or D&D instead ...

Thread
01-07-2016, 05:06 PM
So no answer, just more verbal vomit.

Noted.

You want to walk away from '13. No. Absolutely not.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 05:16 PM

I can't say for sure but its posible I would have whupped that bitches ass if she gave another nigga my money...its possible :lol

And then made me sign in when I came to the gym while she's in the back gettin dicked down.. Fuck that shit....she better knuckle up....:lol

Thread
01-07-2016, 05:25 PM
I have to admit watching that video is very sad. If I were on that boulevard...at the risk, yes a real risk to life & limb I would have tried mightily to bring these two souls to their senses.

UZER
01-07-2016, 05:41 PM
You want to walk away from '13. No. Absolutely not.

Another pivot away from your own contradictions.

Thread
01-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Another pivot away from your own contradictions.

2nd 5thPERIOD

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 06:08 PM
All Kirby fans have left is TMZ gossip. Look at luva up there, writing paragraphs about this shit like a housewife on the yahoo comments section talking about a Kardashian :lol

They used to have 5>4.

How the mighty have fallen.

How is this TMzz :lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_static_15s5391byxus4cgc848cwsck4_640_v2_zps wjx7gk4j.jpg

ambchang
01-07-2016, 08:52 PM

His kid doesn't really look like Kobe nor Vanessa. Wonder why that is.