PDA

View Full Version : are the spurs better without parker?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

gambit1990
01-07-2016, 02:46 AM
the ball moves more and he's aged worse than duncan and ginobili. duncan can still play d and ginobili is still the best passer in the league... parker's greatest talent was his speed. he was a scorer, not a shooter or one with court vision. anecdotal, but i feel like this season he's missed some easy lay ups. his step has been lost imo.

i appreciate what he's done for the franchise, there was a time when we needed him. we don't anymore.

solution(s):
-trade him (non starter with pop imo)
-he comes off the bench as purely a scorer and would have an easier time scoring against the opponents' second unit. BUT him coming off the bench would slightly negate the affect of whoever would come off the bench with him: manu or patty.

despite that neither of those two options will happen, i think the spurs can and will win the championship this year. but one of the bigger obstacles is tony parker.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Yeah, we really need to get rid of parker so our backup PG can come in and score 0 points with 2 assists on 0-4 shooting.

You're a terrible Spurs fan and you need to shut up and learn more about the game of basketball. Everything that departs from your mouth further affirms that you've been watching the NBA for all of about 5 minutes but still think you're smart enough to have an opinion on it.

Do yourself a favor and stop talking. You'll be a lot more intelligent for it.

ChumpDumper
01-07-2016, 03:01 AM
lol gameplan

Clipper Nation
01-07-2016, 03:03 AM
Porker stans going straight to the emotional hysterics and ad hominems because they can't refute the facts :lol

Goonie
01-07-2016, 03:05 AM
Yeah, we really need to get rid of parker so our backup PG can come in and score 0 points with 2 assists on 0-4 shooting.

You're a terrible Spurs fan and you need to shut up and learn more about the game of basketball. Everything that departs from your mouth further affirms that you've been watching the NBA for all of about 5 minutes but still think you're smart enough to have an opinion on it.

Is Tony Parker your boyfriend? The amount of asshurt in your post is hilarious. You act as if OP insulted someone you know personally. Caitlyn Jenner has more balls than you.

ChumpDumper
01-07-2016, 03:06 AM
Porker stans going straight to the emotional hysterics and ad hominems because they can't refute the facts :lollol krew member who never posts about the Clippers.

Goonie
01-07-2016, 03:06 AM
Porker stans going straight to the emotional hysterics and ad hominems because they can't refute the facts :lol

"You need to shutup!" :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Is Tony Parker your boyfriend? The amount of asshurt in your post is hilarious. You act as if OP insulted someone you know personally. Caitlyn Jenner has more balls than you.
lol alt

will_spurs
01-07-2016, 03:17 AM
The Toros would have won against the Jazz. *yawn*

Fireball
01-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Tony hustles on defense this season and shoots over 50% ...

01-07-2016, 04:52 AM
You're about two years late

Russo21
01-07-2016, 05:13 AM
Tony is quietly having a very nice and efficient season, he is giving the team just what it needs. Whose gonna replace TP in the starting lineup? Mills? No he is a shooting guard in a PG's body. Who else do we have? We are rolling with Parker and he's doing quite well.

cutewizard
01-07-2016, 05:23 AM
problem is....if Parker leaves then Diaw might leave, and thats more scary than the Walking Dead

hahahahahahahaha

Diaw rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:bobo

r0drig0lac
01-07-2016, 06:18 AM
not
/thread

TheGreatYacht
01-07-2016, 06:18 AM
OT: Sources say, OP is indeed, a faggot. Cucker Nation can't get any more sadder with these 25+ alts tbh.

As for this shitty thread, Spurs beat the 14-24 Bucks and Utah's D-League team :lol

First, dacuck bumps his 0 reply thread saying Patty played great as a starter.... As Patty finishes the game with 0 points on 0-4 shooting lol. Now front running ass OP (Spurs & Pats lmao) comes up with the most expected thread of all time. Dude probably thinks he's a genius for this shit bruh. Cryin

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 06:31 AM
No. Parker's solid play is a big reason for the Spurs dominance this season. Every metric known to man backs up the fact he's been a net positive player. It also works better for Patty, who is more compatible with the bench.

Now if Parker regresses to Enrique, then we might have a problem in this regard.

kuato
01-07-2016, 06:44 AM
Yes and no, if Parker pass the ball and score Spurs are better with him, but when Parker is in hero mode and not scoring he fucks up Spurs game.

jhfenton
01-07-2016, 06:59 AM
The forum would certainly be better without OP and all the other player fans. Can we try that for a night?

Seventyniner
01-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Current Parker, no. Last year's injured Parker, probably.

picnroll
01-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Bigger question is Spurs Talk better without people who start dumb polls?

DJR210
01-07-2016, 08:47 AM

Probably does though for real

UNT Eagles 2016
01-07-2016, 08:49 AM
No, we need Parker to beat elite teams, Jazz have no point guard so they don't count

Also, Manu needs to stop with the floating pass to West/Diaw/Boban shit... always gets deflected and stolen

ElNono
01-07-2016, 09:30 AM
We're always better when our players are healthy and rested, tbh... now I don't think Tony was hurt at all last playoffs (like he was in 2014), he was just gassed and overmatched. Sometimes your matchup isn't that great series to series and I thought he struggled against the Clippers. I think he wasn't hurt because he had no problem joining France later on to play for them.

The good thing about all this blowout wins is that it allows Pop to rest guys, which is pretty important. Last season we had a december from hell and I thought a bunch of our guys never really recovered.

So hopefully we can still win and rest guys, and this obviously goes beyond Parker, because that makes us a better team.

hater
01-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Poll destroyed :lmao

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 10:23 AM

Talking about someone not having balls while you're posting behind your little alt account. That's pretty rich.

I bet the little krew is close to slitting their own wrists. :lol

$pursDynasty
01-07-2016, 11:40 AM

Havoc I appreciate that you fight the good fight for sane posting in this forum but sometimes I wonder if it is worth it. When I saw this thread I was going to rip into it but thought, what good is it really going to do? It will give the krew an extra post in a thread, which seems important to them and keep their thread near the top of the board. To me it seems most non affiliated posters have figured out what the krew is up to and don't buy into their strawman treads anymore.

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 11:46 AM

League leader in field goal percentage, turnover percentage, offensive rating, defensive rating, and win share per 48. /hysterics

bklynspursfan
01-07-2016, 11:48 AM
No. My god what is wrong with some folks on here.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Havoc I appreciate that you fight the good fight for sane posting in this forum but sometimes I wonder if it is worth it. When I saw this thread I was going to rip into it but thought, what good is it really going to do? It will give the krew an extra post in a thread, which seems important to them and keep their thread near the top of the board. To me it seems most non affiliated posters have figured out what the krew is up to and don't buy into their strawman treads anymore.

It's fun to laugh at idiots, that's for sure. I derive a lot of enjoyment from watching people who know absolutely nothing about this sport try to evaluate and determine how the Spurs should operate. It's hilarious to see people who have less than 3 years of total basketball knowledge between them decide they know more about the sport than a top 3 coach in NBA history. :lol

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 11:51 AM
the ball moves more and he's aged worse than duncan and ginobili. duncan can still play d and ginobili is still the best passer in the league... parker's greatest talent was his speed. he was a scorer, not a shooter or one with court vision. anecdotal, but i feel like this season he's missed some easy lay ups. his step has been lost imo.

i appreciate what he's done for the franchise, there was a time when we needed him. we don't anymore.

solution(s):
-he comes off the bench as purely a scorer and would have an easier time scoring against the opponents' second unit. BUT him coming off the bench would slightly negate the affect of whoever would come off the bench with him: manu or patty.

despite that neither of those two options will happen, i think the spurs can and will win the championship this year. but one of the bigger obstacles is tony parker.

Nice anonymous poll you posted there. Don't want anyone to know the members of your little krew. So brave.

dabom
01-07-2016, 12:01 PM
We blew out OKC game 6. Read between the lines faggots. :lmao

DAF86
01-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Parker has been awesome this season.

Tully365
01-07-2016, 01:00 PM
:wakeup

lefty
01-07-2016, 01:43 PM
I don't know why TP is so hated. He is a decent PG tbh

ChumpDumper
01-07-2016, 01:55 PM

Well we know more of the krew's alts, so it was worthwhile.

skulls138
01-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago it was how great Parker is this year. You guys are so silly.

skulls138
01-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Changing your sex takes alot of balls....metaphorically of course.

steeledl
01-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Krew members logged into all their Alts to vote and still got crushed.

K...
01-07-2016, 03:24 PM
The most explosive lineups of the part two years have not been Parker line ups but Manu lineups. So if you are willing to answer based on a hypothetical 20-minute game the answer is yes. The team is better without Parker.

But Manu can't play 20 m or more. So No, we are not a better team without Parker.

It's just so obvious. If okc 6 was so good why don't we start that team all the time? I had a thread last year about how exhausting it is to play at the hyper motion speed. Imagine being golden state but with old players. Parker haters always assume that benching Parker is a magical cure for every problem the spurs faced. Last year it probably should have happened but this year he's definitely deserving of starting over Manu and mills.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 03:34 PM
The most explosive lineups of the part two years have not been Parker line ups but Manu lineups. So if you are willing to answer based on a hypothetical 20-minute game the answer is yes. The team is better without Parker.

But Manu can't play 20 m or more. So No, we are not a better team without Parker.

It's just so obvious. If okc 6 was so good why don't we start that team all the time? I had a thread last year about how exhausting it is to play at the hyper motion speed. Imagine being golden state but with old players. Parker haters always assume that benching Parker is a magical cure for every problem the spurs faced. Last year it probably should have happened but this year he's definitely deserving of starting over Manu and mills.

A lot of NBA games comes down to "who can get the easy buckets?"

There is no easier bucket than a Tony Parker layup, or the defense collapsing around him with Kawhi/Danny wide open on the perimeter.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Asif Ali Zardari (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20343),
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500),
dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543),
Darius Bieber (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29744),
Diego20 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45295),
fonzy16 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=96),
gambit1990 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=30595),
Goonie (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49576),
james evans (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19594),
kuato (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10028),
Kuvai (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49622),
lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896),
Mouth is Bleeding (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36147),
ParadoxEN (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=41096),
Pocho La Pantera (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44929),
spursparker9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2615),
TheBestEver (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49869),
T_L_P (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49774)

Hilarious. It's basically a who's who of the lowest IQ members on this forum + alts. :lol

steeledl
01-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Hilarious. It's basically a who's who of the lowest IQ members on this forum + alts. :lol

:lol Truth nuke.gif ?

bic50
01-07-2016, 03:54 PM
No

SAGirl
01-07-2016, 04:42 PM
I think we need him. He still has moments when he gets hot and can get timely buckets when the team is in a scoring drought. It hasn't happened often but the SL has a tendency to start slow, whether bc Danny is bricking open shots or LMA is not in rhythm or bricking his own post ups. His defense has improved and he has been fantastic some games. He's at his best these days when he tries to get others going early and then picks his spots strategically. For example if the PnP is not working with LMA bc they are not respecting him, he has to come in and pour in a few.

When he reverts to heroball Tony, he's detrimental, and the games where he has resorted to that we have gone through trouble. I think this particular transition for him is a struggle, it is a balance to keep his aggressiveness while restraining himself from getting too selfish. He has lately had a few bad games in a row and right after those, the news of his hip injury came out. I think both are related. Bur regardless of his shooting, his decision making of picking his spots is the balance he needs to achieve.

Let him recover and return to his role, he was doing quite fine for a time.

skulls138
01-07-2016, 05:01 PM
There is no one still that can get as easy a shot as his medium range jumper can. He just backs up at the top of the key, goes forward and shoots cuz hes so wide open.

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 08:23 PM
i've been outta town. caught about... 70% of the games played since.

-parker was bad against the nets
-scored a season high against the pistons, scored most of them in one quarter (which supports my idea of him coming of the bench, only looking to score in spurts)
-actually played well against the cavs

fuck anyone who says i'm a bad OP. if you look up my posts you'll see that i thought parker would have a better season this year than the one before.

you'd be able to see more of how right my basketball takes have been but i posted a nude picture of a female and all my posts before then got deleted.

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 08:40 PM
not even a big fan of those: "beautiful game" tributes (because the editing sucks) but notice how little parker is in them.

we're off to a fantastic start and i want parker to play good. too many times he just dribbles, dribbles, dribbles.

picnroll
01-16-2016, 08:45 PM
Stick to posting nude pictures of females.

Brazil
01-16-2016, 08:47 PM
Is OP the new ST idiot ?

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 08:49 PM
Stick to posting nude pictures of females.
you don't think the ball moves better without parker? if you could only choose between having patty or tony, who would you choose?

people laughed when i said the mavs would make the playoffs this year even after deandre had resigned with the clippers.

Mel_13
01-16-2016, 08:50 PM
Damn, this thread failed last week and was long forgotten. Why would the OP bump this turd?

dabom
01-16-2016, 08:52 PM
Not a good time OP. Bump it when he plays bad. There's always a next time. :lol

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Is OP the new ST idiot ?
i participated in a playoff backet once, the year before last and came out 2nd outta... 32 (?) of us. i'd say i only lost because i hadn't paid any attention to the wizards that year.

what prediction(s) do you have that make you so much smarter than me that i can disagree with?

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 09:02 PM
not worried.

picnroll
01-16-2016, 09:04 PM
if you could only choose between having patty or tony, who would you choose?

If you need some more nude pictures I can e-mail you some.

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 09:09 PM
If you need some more nude pictures I can e-mail you some.
what a funny retort. how about answering the question?

AFMadison
01-16-2016, 09:19 PM
You guys ok?

steeledl
01-16-2016, 09:21 PM

-scored a season high against the pistons, scored most of them in one quarter (which supports my idea of him coming of the bench, only looking to score in spurts)

fuck anyone who says i'm a bad OP. if you look up my posts you'll see that i thought parker would have a better season this year than the one before.

you'd be able to see more of how right my basketball takes have been but i posted a nude picture of a female and all my posts before then got deleted.

Op is a faggot in denial.

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 09:22 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it you who said the spurs would regret trading splitter :rollin

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 09:24 PM
like the guy in your profile pic? :lol

steeledl
01-16-2016, 09:28 PM
like the guy in your profile pic? :lol

Nah, Omar didn't give a fuck. You are in here trying to defend your shit getting packed. Shitposter should have let this thread die.

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 09:32 PM
Nah, Omar didn't give a fuck. You are in here trying to defend your shit getting packed. Shitposter should have let this thread die.
yeah, a shitposter would have let this thread die. i'm not one. and i don't give a fuck so much that i bumped this after tp had two good games. what other worthless shit you got to say?

ChumpDumper
01-16-2016, 09:39 PM
So do you still think the Spurs are better without Parker?

steeledl
01-16-2016, 09:39 PM
yeah, a shitposter would have let this thread die. i'm not one. and i don't give a fuck so much that i bumped this after tp had two good games. what other worthless shit you got to say?

Minus the krew boys and their alts the whole board thinks you are a shitposter... you bumping this thread is just embarrassing and shows the lack of awareness of your own stupidity. Another walking, talking, typing example of Dunning Kruger effect tbh.

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 09:41 PM
So do you still think the Spurs are better without Parker?
yes, the spurs are definitely better when he's off the court. he would be more effective off the bench.

dabom
01-16-2016, 09:43 PM
steel is one of the worst posters in here along with thegreatcuck and koolfaggot. :lmao

I'm sure no one takes him serious. I'm only saying this so you don't respond to shitty posters in the future brah.

steeledl
01-16-2016, 09:47 PM
steel is one of the worst posters in here along with thegreatcuck and koolfaggot. :lmao

I'm sure no one takes him serious. I'm only saying this so you don't respond to shitty posters in the future brah.

Like I said... Krew boys are in your corner. Tbh, this is the most embarrassing one who could come to your defense though... besides maybe applesauce.

Brazil
01-16-2016, 10:02 PM
i participated in a playoff backet once, the year before last and came out 2nd outta... 32 (?) of us. i'd say i only lost because i hadn't paid any attention to the wizards that year.

what prediction(s) do you have that make you so much smarter than me that i can disagree with?

Thats for confirming you are the new village idiot...

:lol I came 2nd in a playoff backet

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 10:05 PM
Like I said... Krew boys are in your corner. Tbh, this is the most embarrassing one who could come to your defense though... besides maybe applesauce.
i don't need anyone's defense to see how retarded you are.

steeledl
01-16-2016, 10:07 PM
i don't need anyone's defense to see how retarded you are.

:lmao

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 10:08 PM
Thats for confirming you are the new village idiot...

:lol I came 2nd in a playoff backet
you asked if i was the a ST idiot. the only time i participated in a playoff bracket, it was a ST playoff bracket. if you participated i would've beat you. we have this year though.

steeledl
01-16-2016, 10:21 PM
you asked if i was the a ST idiot. the only time i participated in a playoff bracket, it was a ST playoff bracket. if you participated i would've beat you. we have this year though.

This nigga is oblivious. :lmao

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 10:22 PM
This nigga is oblivious. :lmao
i'll beat whatever playoff predictions you have in couple months.

K...
01-16-2016, 10:24 PM
I placed second in an xfl fantasy season. Mother f Tommy Maddox. Anyway I don't think the team is better than Parker but yeah the ball moves better without him.....But people who think mills is ready to replace him are delusional trash.

steeledl
01-16-2016, 10:28 PM
i'll beat whatever playoff predictions you have in couple months.

Oblivious.

Nathan89
01-16-2016, 10:33 PM
Whoever said yes should just leave the forum forever. The improvement to the forum would be like when the Pistons cut Josh Smith tbh.

picnroll
01-16-2016, 10:36 PM
The point is to get mismatches and open looks. With Parker they can get them with him breaking down the defense off the dribble. Without him they need to get them almost exclusively with ball movement or a little bit with Manu but not nearly like years past. With Mills they have movement because there's no other way to get mismatches or open looks, not because Mills is so great. And while Mills is more frenetic on D Parker's playing more solid D this year than Miils too. Bottom line Parker >> Mills.

dabom
01-16-2016, 10:38 PM
Whoever said yes should just leave the forum forever. The improvement to the forum would be like when the Pistons cut Josh Smith tbh.

We blew out OKC game 6. Read between the lines faggots. :lmao

steeledl
01-16-2016, 10:39 PM

It's like the same 6 retards and their alts.

dabom
01-16-2016, 10:39 PM
The point is to get mismatches and open looks. With Parker they can get them with him breaking down the defense off the dribble. Without him they need to get them almost exclusively with ball movement or a little bit with Manu but not nearly like years past. With Mills they have movement because there's no other way to get mismatches or open looks, not because Mills is so great. And while Mills is more frenetic on D Parker's playing more solid D this year than Miils too. Bottom line Parker >> Mills.

Mills is playing better defense faggot. :lmao

Nathan89
01-16-2016, 10:40 PM
^Josh Smith of spurstalk:lmao

dabom
01-16-2016, 10:42 PM
It's like the same 6 retards and their alts.

Dumb and Dumber of Spurstalk. :lmao

picnroll
01-16-2016, 10:45 PM
Mills is playing better defense faggot. :lmao
I don't like to use perjorative terms like moron, idiot, retard so I'll just say that you're mentally challenged.

steeledl
01-16-2016, 10:46 PM

Too much credit tbh.

dabom
01-16-2016, 10:48 PM
I don't like to use perjorative terms like moron, idiot, retard so I'll just say that you're mentally challenged.

Ok faggot, but I guess its fine to throw out mentally challenged jokes. Hypocrite much? :lmao

gambit1990
01-16-2016, 10:49 PM
everyone laughed when i said i'd trade parker for curry in 2012.

steeledl
01-16-2016, 10:50 PM
Ok faggot, but I guess its fine to throw out mentally challenged jokes. Hypocrite much? :lmao

That really wasn't a joke. That was the nicest way he could possibly say that you are stupid as fuck.

picnroll
01-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Sorry I hurt your feelings. Maybe I should just say you suffer from congenital hypothyroidism.

dabom
01-16-2016, 10:57 PM
Sorry I hurt your feelings. Maybe I should just say you suffer from congenital hypothyroidism.

It's alright to be gay. Come out whenever faggot. :lmao

steeledl
01-16-2016, 11:00 PM
It's alright to be gay. Come out whenever faggot. :lmao

Sick comeback bruh.

Aztecfan03
01-17-2016, 10:59 AM
I'd say he's more the richard jefferson of ST. But even that is too much credit. Maybe Kwame Brown.

Aztecfan03
01-17-2016, 11:01 AM
who's joking?

K...
01-17-2016, 11:19 AM
The whole "game six" okc myth is pretty dumb. It's a hyper limited sample size. It's one lineup. The first key to that ball movement is actually Boris. Tony and Boris could obv play well together. Same with Manu and Tony. You could literally play a lineup of Tony, Manu, kawhi, Boris, Duncan (or lma, boban,whatev). That lineup is unstoppable. It's also a disaster from the backcourt defense and ribs the bench unit if it's best playmakers.

It's so dumb even me,, an extreme casual fan can rebut this shit.

TheGreatYacht
01-17-2016, 11:40 AM
Without Parker, Spurs lose to Detroit just like GS did because Kawhi decided to lay an egg :lmao
OP's takes :lmao

http://youtu.be/Eng3NgsZ3q0

Cry Havoc
01-17-2016, 12:14 PM
yes, the spurs are definitely better when he's off the court. he would be more effective off the bench.

Cry Havoc
01-17-2016, 12:15 PM
I just assumed someone had smartly bumped this thread.

Didn't expect it to be the OP, egg on his face, holding a giant "idiot" sign for people to laugh at, clinging life and limb to the cognitive dissonance of one of the worst takes in the history of Spurstalk.

Just goes to show you never know what's around the corner on these here internets.

gambit1990
01-22-2016, 02:36 AM
I just assumed someone had smartly bumped this thread.

Didn't expect it to be the OP, egg on his face, holding a giant "idiot" sign for people to laugh at, clinging life and limb to the cognitive dissonance of one of the worst takes in the history of Spurstalk.

Just goes to show you never know what's around the corner on these here internets.
hey memoirs of a geisha, parker shot 0-4 against the mavs and didn't play tonight against the suns... which makes the spurs 4-0 in games he hasn't played this season. small sample size, but stands nonetheless.

Mel_13
01-22-2016, 03:34 AM
hey memoirs of a geisha, parker shot 0-4 against the mavs and didn't play tonight against the suns... which makes the spurs 4-0 in games he hasn't played this season. small sample size, but stands nonetheless.

And they're 7-0 without Duncan.

Cry Havoc
01-22-2016, 12:15 PM

They're 1-0 in games where CJ and Slomo combine for over 50 minutes.

Using your argument, that's our best lineup. DAE know why that fucking idiot Pop isn't playing McCollum and Kyle in our starting 5 yet!?

steeledl
01-22-2016, 12:41 PM
Lol this nigga is shameless .

gambit1990
01-26-2016, 02:03 AM
They're 1-0 in games where CJ and Slomo combine for over 50 minutes.

Using your argument, that's our best lineup. DAE know why that fucking idiot Pop isn't playing McCollum and Kyle in our starting 5 yet!?
the spurs being 4-0 without parker was never the crux of my argument, in my post i was recapping what happened in the past two games. after i cited that fact i even said it was small sample size you fucking moron.

tony parker dribbles the shot clock down... only to make a pass anyone else in the nba could probably make.

he's never had good court vision or had a reliable jump shot over his career.

he doesn't have what we used to need him for. he doesn't have the step he used to. this is all simple to understand. just look at what you see on the court.

duncan can still play d and ginobili rights the ship. what does parker still do very well? he greatest asset was his speed.

gambit1990
02-04-2016, 01:25 PM

OT: Sources say, OP is indeed, a faggot.

No. My god what is wrong with some folks on here.

Is OP the new ST idiot ?

tp with back to back monster games, averaging more turnovers than points.

Brazil
02-04-2016, 02:40 PM
^ village idiot talking to himself

Mel_13
02-04-2016, 03:09 PM
^ village idiot talking to himself

dabom
02-04-2016, 03:18 PM
OP a genius. Patty also had a +19 out there last game. :lol

gambit1990
02-04-2016, 03:40 PM
OP a genius. Patty also had a +19 out there last game. :lol
and the game before that patty dropped 22 on 9-13 shooting with 5 assists. while making $10 mil less a year than parker.

Cry Havoc
02-04-2016, 07:16 PM
tp with back to back monster games, averaging more turnovers than points.

:lol He took 2 shots last game and led all Spurs with assists.

LMA, Kawhi, and Danny were all bombing away, and Tony let them shoot. Not as obvious when you don't watch the game, I know, but that's what you get for depending on ESPN highlights and box score for your assessment of TP's performance.

gambit1990
02-04-2016, 07:31 PM
:lol He took 2 shots last game and led all Spurs with assists.

LMA, Kawhi, and Danny were all bombing away, and Tony let them shoot. Not as obvious when you don't watch the game, I know, but that's what you get for depending on ESPN highlights and box score for your assessment of TP's performance.
no, i watch the games i reference:
http://s18.postimg.org/g61zq10vt/IMG_0610.jpg

him leading team in assists isn't special :lol that's literally a starting pg's job. he only had like 6 irrc. not like he 10 or 12. and he doesn't make passes that anyone else on the team can't.

gambit1990
02-04-2016, 07:32 PM
and he only had one more assist than patty last night.

ducks
02-04-2016, 07:36 PM
when green and leonard and lma on fire why would parker shot more shots
he does what the team needs

dabom
02-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Not gonna lie. Gambit going in on catpicfaggot, :lmao

dabom
02-04-2016, 07:38 PM
The team was force feeding kawhi early yesterday. Great things happen when the team does that.

Cry Havoc
02-04-2016, 08:10 PM
when green and leonard and lma on fire why would parker shot more shots
he does what the team needs

Cry Havoc
02-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Not gonna lie. Gambit going in on catpicfaggot, :lmao

The team was force feeding kawhi early yesterday. Great things happen when the team does that.

Do you even realize when you contradict yourself? You're literally agreeing with me. What the fuck, man? How fucking dense are you?

dabom
02-04-2016, 08:13 PM
and he only had one more assist than patty last night.

"Running the show" :lol

Brazil
02-04-2016, 10:02 PM
ST dumbasses in action Dacoon and that stupid fuck gambit ... :lmao

dabom
02-04-2016, 10:04 PM

Don't gotta get racist bro. :lmao

dabom
02-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Might be the second time you called me coon by the way...

gilmor
02-04-2016, 10:25 PM
With Manu prob out for the rest of the season..

I'd say let's bench parker and play with patty whole season through

gambit1990
02-04-2016, 11:19 PM
i'd make a bet with you so you could put your money where your mouth is but with manu out i'm expecting parker to step it up and play better. we'll see what happens.

With Manu prob out for the rest of the season..

I'd say let's bench parker and play with patty whole season through
that's what i suggested earlier in a couple threads.

gambit1990
02-10-2016, 10:11 PM
spurs are 5-0 without parker

stats for the month of february (tp has played five games, patty has played six):
-tp: 7 points on 43.2% shooting, 5 assists, 2.2 rebounds, 2.4 turnovers in 26.6 minutes.
-patty: 14 points on 54.2% shooting, 3.5 assists, 3.5 rebounds, .5 turnovers in 21.5 minutes.

and patty's getting paid $10 million less a year.

the only bad thing about parker being off the court is that mccallum gets playing time.

Mel_13
02-10-2016, 10:40 PM
what a stupid fucking thread :rollin

TrainOfThought5
02-10-2016, 10:43 PM
McCollum was fucking terrible.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Even the biggest Parker hater can't really deny that watching Tony run the offense is a lot less painful than watching McCallum on the floor:lol

steeledl
02-10-2016, 10:50 PM
spurs are 5-0 without parker

stats for the month of february (tp has played five games, patty has played six):
-tp: 7 points on 43.2% shooting, 5 assists, 2.2 rebounds, 2.4 turnovers in 26.6 minutes.
-patty: 14 points on 54.2% shooting, 3.5 assists, 3.5 rebounds, .5 turnovers in 21.5 minutes.

and patty's getting paid $10 million less a year.

the only bad thing about parker being off the court is that mccallum gets playing time.

must be one of those beta faggots who likes to be dominated.

apalisoc_9
02-10-2016, 10:51 PM
No. Ray sucks and Mills cant penetrate for shit. We need parker...if he understands that kawhi is a universe better as an offensive player..hes valuable. Just no dribble dribble dribble.

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 11:06 PM
No. Ray sucks and Mills cant penetrate for shit. We need parker...if he understands that kawhi is a universe better as an offensive player..hes valuable. Just no dribble dribble dribble.

And he's understood that all year. In doing my various play-by-play analysis of when Leonard gets ignored, it's usually when Mills is at PG, who is tunnel vision personified.

Manu, as unselfish as he is, can get iso happy and hero pass happy (he loves trying to make those thread-the-needle passes inside to bigs in lieu of passing it to Kawhi in his spots) as well.

Basically, the backup backcourt actually ignores Kawhi more than the starters.

gambit1990
02-10-2016, 11:11 PM
Even the biggest Parker hater can't really deny that watching Tony run the offense is a lot less painful than watching McCallum on the floor:lol
i have made one thread about parker, this one, and i'm the biggest parker hater?

you're right about one thing... i can't deny a tony run offense is better than watching mccallum on the floor. i said so before you posted that:

apalisoc_9
02-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Also to note, Without Parker we're stuck with Manu and he can be awful at times. Theres really no way out to it. The spurs need parker and they need him to find balance. Know his role, but penetrate when the matchup calls for it.

Gotta have multiple weapons. Hes.probably going to terrible against GSW though.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2016, 11:17 PM
i have made one thread about parker, this one, and i'm the biggest parker hater?

you're right about one thing... i can't deny a tony run offense is better than watching mccallum on the floor. i said so before you posted that:

I wasn't referring to you in particular:lol

houston spurs fan
02-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Lol, people that voted yes were mostly trolls and that motherfucker dabom...:lmao

YGWHI
02-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Basically, the backup backcourt actually ignores Kawhi more than the starters.

Not really. Kawhi and the team look better on both ends when he plays with Patty than w/Parker.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256837&p=8405686#post8405686

gambit1990
02-11-2016, 12:33 AM
I wasn't referring to you in particular:lol
my bad.

let the record show posters (not you harlem) have hurled baseless insults towards me while i posted #s.

the only person i'm disappointed in is mel_13, that person usually has good takes.

midnightpulp
02-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Not really. Kawhi and the team look better on both ends when he plays with Patty than w/Parker.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256837&p=8405686#post8405686

How does that disprove anything I said? They can ignore him more than the starters and he could still be a better fit alongside a particular unit team wise rather than individual numbers wise.

Also, sample size.

The best overall unit that has played more than a full 48 minutes together features Kawhi + Tony.

http://stats.nba.com/league/lineups/#!/advanced/?Season=2015-16&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&TeamID=1610612759&sort=MIN&dir=1

Ginobili is the more common denominator than Mills, actually.

gambit1990
03-04-2016, 03:16 PM
spurs were down 81-77 when patty comes in for parker with 4:39 remaining... spurs end the game on a 17-4 run.

was glad to see his ass on the bench. how it was when we eliminated okc, how it was when eliminated the nets in finals.

i hope pop will think maybe tony needs rest and sits him for a few games.

he slows us down because he holds on to the ball. he should come off the bench looking just to score.

this season patty's steal percentage is higher than tony, patty's turnover percentage is lower than tony's... patty's offensive box +/- and box +/- is twice as high as parker's.

spurs are 5-0 without tony.

K...
03-04-2016, 03:28 PM
So maybe, in the 4rth quarter, when defenses get tired, sending out the high energy guy is a good strategy?

I don't know..I didn't watch the game. Maybe mills has suddenly become an actual pg instead of the undersized sg he's been for what send like forever.

Usually one data point does not make a good conclusion, but you have two! ! !

gambit1990
03-04-2016, 03:46 PM
So maybe, in the 4rth quarter, when defenses get tired, sending out the high energy guy is a good strategy?

I don't know..I didn't watch the game. Maybe mills has suddenly become an actual pg instead of the undersized sg he's been for what send like forever.

Usually one data point does not make a good conclusion, but you have two! ! !
you're right about one thing, you don't know.

since you missed the game, maybe this thread will enlighten you to how well he played:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257933

will_spurs
03-04-2016, 03:54 PM
since you missed the game, maybe this thread will enlighten you to how well he played:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257933

One bad game. How do you propose that we execute him? Burning at the stake? Hanged by the mascot?

gambit1990
03-04-2016, 03:58 PM
One bad game. How do you propose that we execute him? Burning at the stake? Hanged by the mascot?
i posted that because K... didn't see the game. do you know what context is?

SASdynasty!
03-04-2016, 05:58 PM
spurs were down 81-77 when patty comes in for parker with 4:39 remaining... spurs end the game on a 17-4 run.

was glad to see his ass on the bench. how it was when we eliminated okc, how it was when eliminated the nets in finals.

i hope pop will think maybe tony needs rest and sits him for a few games.

he slows us down because he holds on to the ball. he should come off the bench looking just to score.

this season patty's steal percentage is higher than tony, patty's turnover percentage is lower than tony's... patty's offensive box +/- and box +/- is twice as high as parker's.

spurs are 5-0 without tony.
What about when the Spurs were down 7 and Parker comes in and we regain the lead? You can pretty much do that with any player in any given game. I love how most of you guys' arguments are just antecdotes, not patterns but like one or two playoff games over the hundreds that he's played in. Or how you just reference the time where the Spurs took a lead without him, even though a quarter earlier we came back from a bigger deficit with him. I'm starting to question the level of education in here.

Mel_13
03-04-2016, 06:01 PM

solution(s):

Answer was no in January. Answer is still no.

$pursDynasty
03-04-2016, 06:03 PM
:troll:troll:troll Trollin trollin trollin keep those trolls a trollin, these threads are funny on a slow day

will_spurs
03-04-2016, 06:52 PM
i posted that because K... didn't see the game. do you know what context is?

Still a one game sample whichever way you put it.

gambit1990
03-05-2016, 11:06 PM
What about when the Spurs were down 7 and Parker comes in and we regain the lead? You can pretty much do that with any player in any given game. I love how most of you guys' arguments are just antecdotes, not patterns but like one or two playoff games over the hundreds that he's played in. Or how you just reference the time where the Spurs took a lead without him, even though a quarter earlier we came back from a bigger deficit with him. I'm starting to question the level of education in here.
just "antecdotes"? i made this thread on the 7th of january. and it's spelled "anecdotes" btw.

:troll:troll:troll Trollin trollin trollin keep those trolls a trollin, these threads are funny on a slow day
how did parker play tonight?

Still a one game sample whichever way you put it.
the poster had missed the new orleans game. so i had informed him about it. because he missed it. so yeah, that example was a one game sample size moron. congratulations on being able to count to one.

will_spurs
03-06-2016, 03:23 AM
the poster had missed the new orleans game. so i had informed him about it. because he missed it. so yeah, that example was a one game sample size moron. congratulations on being able to count to one.

Throwing insults around always makes for a compelling argument. And yes a couple of games over a whole season is anecdotal at best. Reality should apologize for not fitting into your well-crafted narrative.

SouthernFried
03-06-2016, 03:28 AM
Parker has played like he don't give a damn the last month or so. Not sure what's happening with him. Up and down this season.

gambit1990
03-06-2016, 05:43 AM
Throwing insults around always makes for a compelling argument. And yes a couple of games over a whole season is anecdotal at best. Reality should apologize for not fitting into your well-crafted narrative.
a couple games? :lol

DenialTwist
03-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Parker has played like he don't give a damn the last month or so. Not sure what's happening with him. Up and down this season.

Maybe he is mad about his playing time against the Pelicans. He looked pissed off late in the 4th when he was on the bench.

sventhedog
03-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Ok. Let's amnesty parker now and start andre miller.

LongtimeSpursFan
03-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Mills chucking bad shot after bad shot.

dabom
03-07-2016, 09:32 PM
OP :lol

gambit1990
03-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Mills chucking bad shot after bad shot.
parker shot 2 for 8. mills shot 6 for 13.

NASpurs
03-07-2016, 10:30 PM
OP :lol

Banned? RIP bro :lol

gambit1990
03-07-2016, 10:35 PM
spurs had 62 points going into the 4th. we had 68 at the 9 minute mark when parker got subbed... spurs proceed to end the game on a 23-15 run.

gambit1990
03-08-2016, 10:01 PM
parker can't pass like miller.

pgardn
03-08-2016, 10:04 PM
No.

We are not.

gambit1990
03-12-2016, 10:54 PM
bump.

pgardn
03-12-2016, 10:55 PM
No.

We are not.

bump

dabom
03-13-2016, 08:18 AM
Banned? RIP bro :lol

:lol :tu

bic50
03-13-2016, 08:21 AM
No.

We are not.

I'm sure you think spurs are better without kawhi though. right?

pgardn
03-13-2016, 08:28 AM

Sure.

We are better without our best athlete and player?
WTF are you thinking I'm thinking?

NEED PARKER = HATE KL

This is a crew equivalence.
Are you a troll as well?

SouthernFried
03-13-2016, 08:59 AM
There are 2 answers to this.

If Parker is scoring, we are better with him.

If Parker is not scoring, we are better without him. Because he is a liability in every other aspect of game.

bic50
03-13-2016, 10:02 AM
Sure.

NEED PARKER = HATE KL

Are you a troll as well?

I'm assuming you don't remember your comments about kawhi after the pacers game.:rolleyes

gambit1990
03-13-2016, 11:26 AM
last night is yet another game we won without parker on the court in the 4th. he got put in towards the end but wasn't needed.

i fucking hate mark jackson but he even noticed and mentioned our style of play with patty. even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Atl Spur
03-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Parker is done being the Tony we used to know and love. He is now an over paid facilitator or at least he should be. Know your role Tony.....

Atl Spur
03-13-2016, 11:36 AM
100% accurate my friend!

gambit1990
03-13-2016, 11:46 AM
Parker is done being the Tony we used to know and love. He is now an over paid facilitator or at least he should be. Know your role Tony.....
it's refreshing to see someone with basketball sense on here.

100% accurate my friend!
:toast

pgardn
03-13-2016, 11:06 PM
I'm assuming you don't remember your comments about kawhi after the pacers game.:rolleyes

Yes.

He was bad. That game. He had made Paul George look like his door mat the prior game and the proceeded to get flustered by George's defense.

Have you read any other posts in which I deny that he is our best player and best athlete. He was our best athlete when we drafted him. I love the kid. But when he does not play well and you only refer to stats you will be called out.

pgardn
03-13-2016, 11:11 PM

So this means we don't need him?

We need a Fckn PG. The crew needs to understand this.

Patty cannot be a 30 min a game PG in the playoffs. Just get this out of your collected heads when you collect sperm for each other during the circle jerk.

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 12:34 AM
We need a Fckn PG.
so you agree, we need a PG? tp's getting paid $13M.

Patty cannot be a 30 min a game PG in the playoffs. Just get this out of your collected heads when you collect sperm for each other during the circle jerk.

2014 finals
tp: 176 minutes played, TS%= .55, eFG%= .51, ORB%= .0, DRB%= 1.6, TOV%= 10.9, ORTG=110
patty: 76 minutes played, TS%= .73, eFG%= .73, ORB%= 2.3, DRB%= 10.7, TOV%= 2.8, ORTG=139

tell me more about how patty can't play while he performed masterfully for us in the finals.

and patty is getting paid less than a third of what parker is.

03-15-2016, 12:47 AM

2014 finals
tp: 176 minutes played, TS%= .55, eFG%= .51, ORB%= .0, DRB%= 1.6, TOV%= 10.9, ORTG=110
patty: 76 minutes played, TS%= .73, eFG%= .73, ORB%= 2.3, DRB%= 10.7, TOV%= 2.8, ORTG=139

tell me more about how patty can't play while he performed masterfully for us in the finals.

and patty is getting paid less than a third of what parker is.cherry picking series? he was Mia in the mavs and Portland series. While Tony did well in both those series. If we don't have either of those players for that run we don't get 5

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 01:00 AM
cherry picking series? he was Mia in the mavs and Portland series. While Tony did well in both those series. If we don't have either of those players for that run we don't get 5
damn, did you think you sounded smart for a second? patty was getting paid $1.3M that year. tp? $12.5.

03-15-2016, 02:41 AM
damn, did you think you sounded smart for a second? patty was getting paid $1.3M that year. tp? $12.5.
I don't see the correlation. i would break it down for you but I'm sick as hell at the moment, so maybe another time

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 02:53 AM
I don't see the correlation. i would break it down for you but I'm sick as hell at the moment, so maybe another time
if you can't see the correlation you might not be sick as hell. just stupid.

DenialTwist
03-15-2016, 04:26 AM

Parker needs to move off the ball more like Mills. I feel like he dribbles so much and the ball sticks with him because he is afraid that he won't get the ball again lol
When Mills plays with the starters, I feel like he knows he'll see the ball again. Plus he hustles for those 50/50 balls and rebounds, something Parker doesn't do because he doesn't want to injure himself.

BillMc
03-15-2016, 05:49 AM
No.

We are not.

MarCowMar
03-15-2016, 08:56 AM
Parker is passable for us, though not much of a passer. He still handles the ball respectably and minimizes mistakes. Plays within the system for the most part.

Can't say we're better unless there's someone better to take his spot, and right now there isn't.

San Antonio Slayer
03-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Parker is right after Manu who creates the best pick-and-rolls/pops on the team - Mills never does that stuff (may be because he is with Manu on the floor most of the time). Parker has a better two points shooting % after pick-and-rolls with a big - Mills dont like to shoot two pointers off the screens, at least I dont remember he took at least a dozen this season. Parker can't create his own shot without a good screen but he can certainly make a lay-up in 5-on-5 positional offense and I've never seen Mills penetrating and scoring (5-on-5 offense), only penetrating and passing. Parker runs the system better than Mills but it's really hard to know for sure when u play with Manu. Mills is a better one on one defender and the fastest nigga on the team, but how that speed gonna work if he can only shoot mid range and 3 pointers. Healthy Parker over Mills all day every day but it's all about matchups today. Mills against Paul and Curry will do better imo.

03-15-2016, 01:05 PM
if you can't see the correlation you might not be sick as hell. just stupid.
How does their pay correlate with the fact that Patty was a non factor in the first two series of the 2014 playoffs. Without Parker we would've lost to the Mavs, and Patty would've never had a chance to prove himself in the finals.

still.focused
03-15-2016, 02:34 PM
Absolutely not
Theyd better with less of him tho

pgardn
03-15-2016, 08:08 PM

Do you understand Parker has a contract? That's tough luck. No way we win a championship in 2014 with no Parker. So you wanna give it back?

What do you suggest. Bench Parker? Let him sit for Patty?

No.

Just No.

What is your solution?
Parker is OUR best PG.
Sorry. End of story.

Give us a new realistic scenario.

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 08:15 PM
No way we win a championship in 2014 with no Parker. So you wanna give it back?
i didn't make this thread during the 2014 finals.

What do you suggest. Bench Parker? Let him sit for Patty?

yes.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 08:23 PM
i didn't make this thread during the 2014 finals.

yes.

Then don't mention his pay check ya Fwad.

Yes...

Ok.
IMO you are dead wrong and have a Bball equivalent IQ of oatmeal.
Your solution of starting Patty and not playing Tony would leave us with absolutely no chance to get through the playoffs.

Done.

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 08:29 PM
Then don't mention his pay check ya Fwad.

Yes...

Ok.
IMO you are dead wrong and have a Bball equivalent IQ of oatmeal.
Your solution of starting Patty and not playing Tony would leave us with absolutely no chance to get through the playoffs.

Done.
i don't give a shit about your opinion. patty having a better first half tonight than parker, nothing new.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 08:40 PM
i don't give a shit about your opinion. patty having a better first half tonight than parker, nothing new.

Oh good. You make bold posts during one half of one game and then shut your ass during the Chicago game where Parker has a 20/12.

Good solid flash frame takes ya piece of shit.

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Oh good. You make bold posts during one half of one game and then shut your ass during the Chicago game where Parker has a 20/12.

Good solid flash frame takes ya piece of shit.

the very first time i bumped this thread was after his good game against cleveland. try again you fucking loser.

and yeah, he put up 20/12 against chicago, a team that doesn't know how to play defense anymore.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 09:35 PM
the very first time i bumped this thread was after his good game against cleveland. try again you fucking loser.

and yeah, he put up 20/12 against chicago, a team that doesn't know how to play defense anymore.

If you have watched the Spurs you understand Patty is best as a 2 you Fckn oaf.
And I don't give a Fck when you bumped the thread, you still used a half of one game to prove a stupid post.

SASdynasty!
03-15-2016, 09:42 PM
And I don't give a Fck when you bumped the thread, you still used a half of one game to prove a stupid post.
Welcome to Spurstalk, where half a game holds as much weight as 4 championships.

RD2191
03-15-2016, 09:43 PM
Lol @ 91 faggots. The answer is obvious.

SASdynasty!
03-15-2016, 09:43 PM
Oh, and yah Spurs are better without Parker...even though with Parker starting we are having the best season we've ever had. Let's change everything!

RD2191
03-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Benched against OKC, benched against the Clips...

dabom
03-15-2016, 09:45 PM

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 09:46 PM

you said parker shut me up with his chicago game so that's why i showed you when i bumped the thread. to show you that you were wrong, like you have been the entire time.

and i've used this whole thread to prove my point you fucking idiot. i simply pointed out how bad parker's first half was. wanna enlightened me to how much better he played in the 2nd half? :lol

we won the game with parker off the court. if you didn't notice. i honestly don't know what you can notice. were you born with that zika virus?

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 09:47 PM
Welcome to Spurstalk, where half a game holds as much weight as 4 championships.

and i've used this whole thread to prove my point you fucking idiot. i simply pointed out how bad parker's first half was. wanna enlightened me to how much better he played in the 2nd half? :lol

we won the game with parker off the court. if you didn't notice. i honestly don't know what you can notice. were you born with that zika virus?

ElNono
03-15-2016, 09:47 PM
he needs rest

dabom
03-15-2016, 09:48 PM
OP taking a wet shit on posters. :lmao

RD2191
03-15-2016, 09:51 PM
Parker with a combined 6 points and 9 assist against OKC and the Clips. Solid imo.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 09:55 PM
you said parker shut me up with his chicago game so that's why i showed you when i bumped the thread. to show you that you were wrong, like you have been the entire time.

I did not say any such thing. I used your Fkn little boy ploys to illustrate your life as an invertebrate. Parker came in at point you fool. Patty is a 2. I personally think the 2nd team is perfect if we run him with a bunch of passers like Manu and Boris. He can play his game as a 2.

What do you not get about the above? Patty is perfect for helping us have a great bench. I guess you also wanted Manu to start at point as well.

Just stop, you don't understand a team game. You are a fanboy as illustrated by your automatic assumption I hate KL because I think Parker is our best option to start at point. That's a crew theme and it's ridiculous.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 09:57 PM
OP taking a wet shit on posters. :lmao

And let us introduce the rest of the crew.

We have our "engineer" goboom.
Welcome.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 09:59 PM
Sure.

NEED PARKER = HATE KL

Are you a troll as well?

Sure thing....

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 09:59 PM
You make bold posts during one half of one game and then shut your ass during the Chicago game where Parker has a 20/12.

I did not say any such thing.
i don't know who i own more... you, or your mother?

pgardn
03-15-2016, 10:02 PM
i don't know who i own more... you, or your mother?

Sure thing.

So I hate KL and I play your little games against you.

And I'm glad you own a dead person, that's beyond necrophilia.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 10:03 PM

Real good take fanboy.

Here is your following.

gambit1990
03-15-2016, 10:07 PM
And I'm glad you own a dead person, that's beyond necrophilia.
did she die from embarrassment after seeing how much you posting in this thread backfired? i don't blame her.

bic50
03-15-2016, 10:13 PM
Real good take fanboy.

Here is your following.

Explain what makes me a fanboy.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 10:16 PM
did she die from embarrassment after seeing how much you posting in this thread backfired? i don't blame her.

Actually no.

But if you would like to believe so it makes perfect sense as this thread is partially about you owning dead people.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 10:17 PM

This basic crew theme.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 10:18 PM
Sure.

NEED PARKER = HATE KL

Are you a troll as well?

gambit1990
03-19-2016, 10:09 PM
the way parker freezes kawhi out on offense is absolutely embarrassing.

people in the game thread sucking parker's dick cause he had 6 assists tonight :lol

he had 16 the last game... but by the time he had 7 we were still down. pop took him out and that's when we took the lead.

pgardn
03-19-2016, 11:11 PM
the way parker freezes kawhi out on offense is absolutely embarrassing.

people in the game thread sucking parker's dick cause he had 6 assists tonight :lol

he had 16 the last game... but by the time he had 7 we were still down. pop took him out and that's when we took the lead.

You are truly an idiot...

Tell the board who you start at PG again.

gambit1990
03-20-2016, 12:39 AM
Tell the board who you start at PG again.
i start patty. with patty starting, the ball's in kawhi's hands more. where it belongs.

it's honestly unbelievable how much tony glosses over kawhi on the offensive end.

the best tandem on this team is kawhi/lma. not parker/lma.

TheGreatYacht
03-20-2016, 12:40 AM
Lol kiwi couldn't handle the ball tonight. Would've been a disaster

DarrinS
03-20-2016, 12:45 AM
Lol kiwi couldn't handle the ball tonight. Would've been a disaster

:cry

gambit1990
03-20-2016, 01:05 AM
parker's shooting in recent games...

clippers: 1-5
thunder: 0-4
bulls: 10-16
pacers: 2-8
kings: 1-6
pelicans: 1-3

2-8 against golden state.

parker fans hide behind the few good games he's had this season and ignore all the bad games tbh.

gambit1990
03-20-2016, 01:47 AM
where is bruno and timvp? they were good posters. i would add mel_13 or whatever but that person's posts in this thread has proven that person's shortsightedness.

mid/harlem/dmc just act like they know shit.

spurraider21
03-20-2016, 01:47 AM
2-8 against golden state.

parker fans hide behind the few good games he's had this season and ignore all the bad games tbh.
i actually thought his performance today was admirable... his defense was surprising. best effort all year on that end

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2016, 02:57 AM
where is bruno and timvp? they were good posters. i would add mel_13 or whatever but that person's posts in this thread has proven that person's shortsightedness.

mid/harlem/dmc just act like they know shit.

:lol timvp's last prediction before retiring from the forum was saying the Grizzlies would beat the Spurs in 2013..:(miss those predictions:(

gambit1990
03-20-2016, 03:00 AM
:lol timvp's last prediction before retiring from the forum was saying the Grizzlies would beat the Spurs in 2013..:(miss those predictions:(
didn't say he was perfect. was definitely better than you though.

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2016, 03:08 AM
I was one of the "leaders" of the "Parker hating crew"(and got blamed for starting the wave), last year, but bumping this thread after tonight's game is pretty silly, tbh:lol..

I don't think he was that great, but he was pretty clearly much better than Patty..

gambit1990
03-20-2016, 03:24 AM
WOW, harlem quoted me... and then deleted it... and then quoted me again... and then deleted it again!
http://s14.postimg.org/a7cluonw1/Screen_Shot_2016_03_20_at_3_13_14_AM.png

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2016, 03:25 AM
didn't say he was perfect. was definitely better than you though.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4aqrk9Bwb1qcw5r6o1_500.gif

gambit1990
03-20-2016, 03:37 AM
http://s22.postimg.org/5l6qo5tj5/image.png

you don't wanna go at me?

well i'm going at you.

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2016, 03:39 AM
:lol how much have you had to drink tonight, tbh?

gambit1990
04-02-2016, 09:51 PM
tony sucks :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Good on Pop benching Manu :tu

will_spurs
04-02-2016, 09:53 PM
tony sucks :lol

6 clutch points on the 4th quarter after your little protégé was done dribbling the ball off his foot :lol

gambit1990
04-02-2016, 10:09 PM
6 clutch points on the 4th quarter after your little protégé was done dribbling the ball off his foot :lol
spurs play better without parker. without parker on the court the ball's in kawhi's hands more. this math isn't even hard.

Wildcat67
04-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Once the team realized we had a guy named Kawhi Leonard, the game was won easy.

They started their comeback when all the sudden the guy who just made his first shot of the game a few minutes earlier decided it was his game to win and started dribbling all over.

I'm not saying Kawhi has to get the ball and iso all the time. But for the love of God, why we go 5,6,7 minutes at times without him getting a meaningful touch is ridiculous

pgardn
04-02-2016, 10:19 PM
spurs play better without parker. without parker on the court the ball's in kawhi's hands more. this math isn't even hard.

So you want KL at point.

Someone has to dribble the damn ball.

So you would rather not see any Parker in the playoffs?

gambit1990
04-03-2016, 12:35 PM
So you want KL at point.

Someone has to dribble the damn ball.

So you would rather not see any Parker in the playoffs?
i want patty starting and the offense ran through kawhi.

and i'd take miller over parker in the playoffs.

gambit1990
04-03-2016, 12:46 PM
spurs are 7-1 without parker this season.

the lone loss was against okc. when td, manu, kawhi, and lma didn't play.

i honestly don't know what it's gonna take for you blind motherfuckers to see.

lefty
04-04-2016, 12:18 AM
spurs are 7-1 without parker this season.

the lone loss was against okc. when td, manu, kawhi, and lma didn't play.

i honestly don't know what it's gonna take for you blind motherfuckers to see.

apalisoc_9
04-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Lefty bombs spurstalk

dabom
04-04-2016, 12:22 AM
Lefty bombs spurstalk

Dude is a mad genius. :wow

gambit1990
04-04-2016, 12:32 PM
looking forward to when it's the 4th quarter of a close playoff game and parker's ass is on the bench.

K...
04-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Haha, and this year with Parker we also win a lot. Correlation causation.

gambit1990
04-05-2016, 09:49 PM

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 12:14 AM

^ the first post in the this thread.

if you actually watch games... the spurs go on runs when parker leaves the court. the lead doesn't get bigger after he's been put back in.

defenses know what to expect from tp... and even worse, he slows our tempo by dribbling long enough for the defense to settle.

i love that patty moves the ball quickly up the court, he does so to gain advantage. parker? that motherfucker strolls at a leisurely pace.

do you want proof that the ball moves more with patty? when's the last time you ever saw him hold on to the ball as long as parker does?

where all you parker defenders who were so quick to talk mad shit even though this is the only thread i've made about him? if you're one of those people and you're reading this: fuck you.

dabom
04-11-2016, 12:17 AM
You need to change your pic back bro. Keep forgetting you're a genius.

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 01:06 AM
You need to change your pic back bro. Keep forgetting you're a genius.

made it something more appropriate. i call people out all the time on this forum. turns out they're pussies.

dabom
04-11-2016, 01:07 AM

made it something more appropriate. i call people out all the time on this forum. turns out they're pussies.

Nice. You a top 10 poster bro. Keep it up. :bobo

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 02:07 AM
tp is averaging 5.3 assists :lol that's good for #23rd in the league.

his AST/TO is good for #11th. patty is #7th.

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 06:09 PM
if you actually watch spurs games... you should have noticed that it's when parker's on the bench that sean elliott says something like, "i really like the unit on the court right now, they're really sharing the ball and moving the ball like they're supposed to."

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 06:50 PM

The forum would certainly be better without OP and all the other player fans. Can we try that for a night?

No, we need Parker to beat elite teams

Is OP the new ST idiot ?

Minus the krew boys and their alts the whole board thinks you are a shitposter... you bumping this thread is just embarrassing and shows the lack of awareness of your own stupidity. Another walking, talking, typing example of Dunning Kruger effect tbh.

that's just some of the bullshit i got. you pussies haven't commented in here for a long time.

Tony hustles on defense this season and shoots over 50% ...
i've never seen tony hustle more than patty. and tp's not shooting over 50% anymore.

underrated post in this thread:

You're about two years late

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 07:12 PM
where all you parker defenders who were so quick to talk mad shit even though this is the only thread i've made about him? if you're one of those people and you're reading this: fuck you.

where y'all at?

i have so much conviction in my takes that i was even bumping this after parker had good games:

not worried.

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 07:39 PM
idk who's in charge of bolding, but i deserve it.

i would love if all my haters could bump anything i've ever said to prove my point.

steeledl
04-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Lol Spurs still aren't better without Parker. They are worse.

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Lol Spurs still aren't better without Parker. They are worse.
we go on runs when his ass is put on the bench.

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 07:46 PM
running and hiding so quick steel? where's everyone else who agrees with you?

gambit1990
04-11-2016, 07:50 PM
yo steel, idk if you can change your name on here like you can on twitter/instagram... but you should change your name to: "soft, stinky pussy that hangs like sleeve of wizard".