PDA

View Full Version : Listening to Jack FM

I. Hustle
01-07-2016, 09:42 AM
They are playing songs from '94. Brings back a lot of fun memories of me being a punk kid.

Avante
01-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Jack?....how about...

There we are driving around on a Friday night (after the football season) looking for pussy, listening to.....ALRIGHT BABEEEEE, here I am BABEEEE on the mighty XERB (I think that was it) AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........yep Wolfman Jack.

At that time nobody knew (prior internet) who this guy was, but he had to be black, hell all he played was blues/R&B/soul. No no he's actually a Mexican and short. Then again he could be an old white guy.

Then we all heard he was going to be on some tv show, FINALLY we'll find out. This was a real big deal at the time. When he walked out he looked like the only way he could have....ha~~~~~~~

Yep, XERB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA2m7KYqG5s

One of his favorites was this guy, I wonder why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pyY9RW3ceY&list=PLw59t7Rf7dKKIb_R7Fv3ZPgL Yz_kM2G7G

DJR210
01-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Well it only took one post, but thread derailed and ruined again smh

I. Hustle
01-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Meh, it was never meant to be a serious evolution thread or Olongapologo thread

Avante
01-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Well it only took one post, but thread derailed and ruined again smh

As you once again add nothing but that loud...DUH~~~~.....of yours. Dude, you got it bad,ok?

Avante
01-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Meh, it was never meant to be a serious evolution thread or Olongapologo thread

And that was obvious, only a freak like that above idiot wouldn't have seen that. What else was this thread about but the radio?

I can remember being a little kid and listening to ...HI HO SILVER....yep, The Lone Ranger on the radio. At the time I thought it was current, but it was reruns of earlier shows.

The Amos & Andy Show would never work today.

Mitch
01-07-2016, 05:42 PM
I used to before I got a car with bluetooth years ago. It was Jack and The Sound back then, they played a lot of 90s songs and 1-hit wonders.