PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I Expect DAngelo, Clarkson, Randle, and Nance To All Participate In Slam Dunk Contest

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Since none of them can shoot worth a shit right now..they better represent during All-star weekend...incidentally this may be the only way Kiwi gets to be part of the festivities :lol

Y'all remember the great show Kobe put on in 97.....I expect our Rookies to step up

https://youtube/UqVibdD3UqA

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 11:47 AM
:lmao no replies

UNT Eagles 2016
01-07-2016, 12:06 PM
:lmao no replies

+1

Mitch
01-07-2016, 12:16 PM
:lol have Kobe in it again, he'll show the team how to do it like a dark-skinned dude

hehateme
01-07-2016, 12:25 PM
:lol have Kobe in it again, he'll show the team how to do it like a dark-skinned dude

Hard to dunk from a wheelchair...

Mitch
01-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Hard to dunk from a wheelchair...

I don't think he's in one, but that would be a cool prop :tu

Raven
01-07-2016, 01:12 PM
clarckson and dbust can't even dunk and randle would get his shot blocked somehow

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 01:17 PM
clarckson can't even dunk

Bruh

Raven
01-07-2016, 01:21 PM
:cryBruh :cry plz :cry

Thread
01-07-2016, 01:29 PM
I Expect Duncan at postmortem will have at least 20 cocks in him.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 01:54 PM
I Expect Duncan at postmortem will have at least 20 cocks in him.

Like McDonald's....I'm loving this new fire and brimstone Cully :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 01:57 PM

That would be awesome...3 point contest and Slam Dunk contest....:lol but it may be over kill...you know that weekend they will be celebrating Kobe something crazy

Thread
01-07-2016, 02:03 PM
Like McDonald's....I'm loving this new fire and brimstone Cully :lol

It's an old, bitter line from my late father, after mother had divorced him. He was talking about my aunt, my mother's sister.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 02:05 PM
That would be awesome...3 point contest and Slam Dunk contest....:lol but it may be over kill...you know that weekend they will be celebrating Kobe something crazy

the amount of butthurt here will be staggering all weekend ...

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 02:23 PM

Kool, any word on who's performing at the halftime show for Kob 's tribute? They had Mariah's juicy tits singing hero for MJ:lol

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 02:34 PM
clarckson and dbust can't even dunk and randle would get his shot blocked somehow

:lol

Thread
01-07-2016, 02:40 PM
:lol

Oh, yeah, just hilarious. Won't you ever grow up? Little by little, bit by bit, you eat my heart out.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 02:59 PM
It's an old, bitter line from my late father, after mother had divorced him. He was talking about my aunt, my mother's sister.

Now I see where you get your fire....:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 03:01 PM
the amount of butthurt here will be staggering all weekend ...

Of epic proportions....just gotta hope Golden State holds on to that record so Pop dont invite his players as a couertesy...like he did before...but I wouldn't mind seeing Tammy out there with Kobe...it's Auld Lang Syne

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Kool, any word on who's performing at the halftime show for Kob 's tribute? They had Mariah's juicy tits singing hero for MJ:lol

Don't know but you can bet Drakes ass will be all over the fucking place....:lol

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 03:35 PM

Outside of Simmons and maybe Kiwi Clarkson has made better dunks than anyone on that below the rim spur squad. Dont get me wrong I would rather have Diaw and his herky jerky skilled fat man game than Hibbert ...but dont act like the Spurs have great dunkers or dunks this year.

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Outside of Simmons and maybe Kiwi Clarkson has made better dunks than anyone on that below the rim spur squad. Dont get me wrong I would rather have Diaw and his herky jerky skilled fat man game than Hibbert ...but dont act like the Spurs have great dunkers or dunks this year.

The joke was centered on Randles t-rex sized arms. Not his dunking prowess.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 04:51 PM
The joke was centered on Randles t-rex sized arms. Not his dunking prowess.

Raven said Clarkson could not dunk ... I got the Randle joke ... but thanks for explaining ...

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 04:56 PM

Where did he say the Spurs have Dunkers? You are deflecting. This is a thread about LA, not SA and making fun of t-Rex arms has nothing to do with SA.

Raven
01-07-2016, 05:04 PM

i don't remember saying that we do :lol we play to win games, not to dunk and the players are actively being convinced not to dunk hard or dunk at all if they can help it, so...

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Where did he say the Spurs have Dunkers? You are deflecting. This is a thread about LA, not SA and making fun of t-Rex arms has nothing to do with SA.

Not deflecting the thread is about dunkers he came at Clarkson and I made a point about the Spurs ... you dont like it gtfo of Kool's thread or ignore what I said ...

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 05:07 PM
i don't remember saying that we do :lol we play to win games, not to dunk and the players are actively being convinced not to dunk hard or dunk at all if they can help it, so...

I agree I would rather have your no dunking players but would rather have the Kiwi and Simmons then the ones that cannot ...

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Not deflecting the thread is about dunkers he came at Clarkson and I made a point about the Spurs ... you dont like it gtfo of Kool's thread or ignore what I said ...

It's not about Dunkers, it's about LA Dunkers. You got butthurt about an LA comment, in an LA thread and brought up the Spurs for no reason. Spurs don't care about dunking, we care about winning. Laker fans (as evidenced by this thread by a Laker fan on a Spurs forum) care about the other bullshit.

You don't like Lakers getting shit on, then get off of Spurstalk or root for a better team. If you don't like Lakers getting shit on, just ignore the comments instead of deflecting and bringing up the Spurs.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 05:20 PM
It's not about Dunkers, it's about LA Dunkers. You got butthurt about an LA comment, in an LA thread and brought up the Spurs for no reason. Spurs don't care about dunking, we care about winning. Laker fans (as evidenced by this thread by a Laker fan on a Spurs forum) care about the other bullshit.

You don't like Lakers getting shit on, then get off of Spurstalk or root for a better team. If you don't like Lakers getting shit on, just ignore the comments instead of deflecting and bringing up the Spurs.

LOL you mean how Kobe is constantly brought up in non Laker or Kobe threads?
Pot meet Kettle ... this is the NBA forum and although it may not look like it ...Lakers are in the NBA.
And since we are talking Laker dunkers I compared them to the home team on this site ...

:depressed We dont care about dunks only winning ... so why post in a thread about LA Players that dunk?
Lakers not winning and you dont care about dunks.
Why are you here?

DPG21920
01-07-2016, 05:22 PM
That doesn't make any sense. I'm here because I'm going full scorched Earth on Laker fans right now because Laker fans are generally very stupid and my team is very good.

What's your excuse for fake laughing at idiot Laker posters, bringing up the Spurs in the same breath as LA and telling me to ignore comments when you can't do the same yourself?

Raven
01-07-2016, 06:31 PM
I agree I would rather have your no dunking players but would rather have the Kiwi and Simmons then the ones that cannot ...

so you'd rather have simmons than danny green... not surprisingly your team's talent evaluation is pretty bad :lol

ambchang
01-07-2016, 08:55 PM
The all star weekend is getting more and more important for laker fans.

Killakobe81
01-07-2016, 10:21 PM
so you'd rather have simmons than danny green... not surprisingly your team's talent evaluation is pretty bad :lol

I would agree Green os better but Simmons is cheaper and younger

Kawhitstorm
01-08-2016, 01:11 AM
They will all be invited to the D-League showcase.:toast

DPG21920
01-08-2016, 01:38 AM
I would agree Green os better but Simmons is cheaper and younger

He's two years younger (26 v 28) - it's not like they are coming out of college. The reason he's cheaper is because Danny has proven himself.