PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Somebody Is Playing Gotdamn Games Again...

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 04:42 PM
You know... I've proven time and time again how the media and Spurfans have tried to minimize Kobe's career, but this one takes the cake. For the past year we've seen ESPN and Spurfan tout this map of how the majority of fans think Jim had the better career. But I ask this one simple question? Where are all of these people when comes to voting Jim in the all-star game? You can't find them. They simply don't exist. ESPN made that shit up and of course they knew Spurfan would run with it. You're going to have to explain how Kobe has more votes than the Spurs entire gotdamn team, and twice as many as Lebron. ESPN has been feeding you plebs Lebron and Duncan so much that you've bought into the hype. The fans have spoken... the players have spoken. As far as I'm concerned... the case is closed on who had the better career.

Wipe the shit off ya nose, boys.

685160479807909889[/QUOTE]

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 04:45 PM
6th seed :lmao
"We won't be sneaking." :lmao

Mitch
01-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Who the hell wants to see an autistic system player and a 7ft fruitcup of a cuck play in all stars anyways? Draymond Green is beating the asspie :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Who the hell wants to see an autistic system player and a 7ft fruitcup of a cuck play in all stars anyways? Draymond Green is beating the asspie :lol

I agree, but it just goes to show...

Silver&Black
01-07-2016, 04:48 PM
as hetero as the next guy...

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 04:50 PM
I voted Kobe as a starter. The All Star game is meaningless bullshit anyway, and I'm curious to see how he will embarrass himself, as he's done all year. I assume most people voted for the same reasons.

People like sideshows. Kobe is a sideshow.

benefactor
01-07-2016, 04:52 PM
I credit Kurama tbh

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 04:53 PM
I voted Kobe as a starter. The All Star game is meaningless bullshit anyway, and I'm curious to see how he will embarrass himself, as he's done all year. I assume most people voted for the same reasons.

You say that about the Olympics too. I wonder why?

Mitch
01-07-2016, 04:53 PM
http://rummuser.com/wp-content/uploads/denial.jpg

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 04:59 PM
You say that about the Olympics too. I wonder why?

Because the NBA supercedes the Olympics in meaning. Most fans don't like when the star players of their teams play in the Olympics/FIBA competition because of the additional miles and injury risk. Paul George lost a year of his career because of it.

All Star game is meaningless because they don't even play defense in that shit :lol

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Your meme defines Kobe fans such as yourself.

2016 and your lot still denies analytics :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Because the NBA supercedes the Olympics in meaning. Most fans don't like when the star players of their teams play in the Olympics/FIBA competition because of the additional miles and injury risk. Paul George lost a year of his career because of it.

All Star game is meaningless because they don't even play defense in that shit :lol

If the Olympic game is meaningless they'd still send college players. Its the largest international competition that's taken seriously by everyone but Spurs fans. Why? Because David Robinson shat the bed so bad that we were forced to send our pros. And Jim shat the bed so bad that he vowed to never return. One things for sure... that nigga keeps his word.:lmao

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 05:21 PM
If the Olympic game is meaningless they'd still send college players. Its the largest international competition that's taken seriously by everyone but Spurs fans. Why? Because David Robinson shat the bed so bad that we were forced to send our pros. And Jim shat the bed so bad that he vowed to never return. One things for sure... that nigga keeps his word.:lmao

Robinson and Duncan have better stats than Kirby in the Olympics. And Robinson actually played well in '88. He had 19-12 in the game against the Soviet Union. Sabonis only had 13. Not David's fault your boys Mitch Richmond and Dan Marjele got lit up by their guards.

Kobe is the only elite US player (aside from your boy A.I.) who doesn't shoot 50% against International competition :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 05:26 PM

Kobe is beating Tammy Tits by over 1 million votes which means your vote was meaningless

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Robinson and Duncan have better stats than Kirby in the Olympics. And Robinson actually played well in '88. He had 19-12 in the game against the Soviet Union. Sabonis only had 13. Not David's fault your boys Mitch Richmond and Dan Marjele got lit up by their guards.

Kobe is the only elite US player (aside from your boy A.I.) who doesn't shoot 50% against International competition :lol

The only thing I remember is Kobe taking over in the championship game leading his team to the Gold. While Jim and David proudly took home the bronze.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/46/39/02/463902546dacb716e559e53baf51cbd0.jpg

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 05:31 PM
The only thing I remember is Kobe taking over in the championship game leading his team to the Gold. While Jim and David proudly took home the bronze.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/46/39/02/463902546dacb716e559e53baf51cbd0.jpg

Wrong again. Wade was the game's highest scorer and Kobe was getting destroyed by Rudy Fernandez.

This is what taking over a Gold Medal game looks like:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/olympics/games/1996-08-02-USA-SCG

Post Kirby's 28 point Olympic game?

That nigga also got outplayed by some guy named P. Quineros in the semi-final round. :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Wrong again. Wade was the game's highest scorer and Kobe was getting destroyed by Rudy Fernandez.

This is what taking over a Gold Medal game looks like:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/olympics/games/1996-08-02-USA-SCG

Post Kirby's 28 point Olympic game?

That nigga also got outplayed by some guy named P. Quineros in the semi-final round. :lol

Destroyed really :lmao who talks like that

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Destroyed really :lmao who talks like that

Rudy 22 points

Kobe 20 points

That's it and that's all.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Rudy 22 points

Kobe 20 points

:lmao oooh a whole two points

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Rudy 22 points

Kobe 20 points

fhpVE5Yfvhc

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Rudy 22 points

Kobe 20 points

:lmao :lmao

midnightpulp
01-07-2016, 05:38 PM
fhpVE5Yfvhc

Too bad highlights always omit the defensive end.

22 points given up to scrub Rudy Fernandez (who was Kobe's assignment that game).

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Too bad highlights always omit the defensive end.

22 points given up to scrub Rudy Fernandez (who was Kobe's assignment that game).

:lol this is hilarious....so who told you he was Kobe's assignment...:lmao

RsxPiimp
01-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Luva, go easy on the whole damn silver & black organization :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 05:52 PM

And yet Spur fan trying in vain to get Kiwi there...from NBA.com:

(via: nba.com) (http://www.nba.com/2015/news/12/25/kobe-bryant-leads-in-first-returns-of-nba-all-star-voting-2016/)
Will Kobe strike again and rob Kawhi of a much-deserved spot in this year's All-Star game starting lineup?
Sure seems that way right now. Let's see if we can stop that.

GO VOTE FOR KAWHI!

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Your meme defines Kobe fans such as yourself.

2016 and your lot still denies analytics :lol

Shhhhh girl...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/ts_returns2_zps5tpundjt.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 06:09 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_static_15s5391byxus4cgc848cwsck4_640_v2_zps wjx7gk4j.jpg

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 06:14 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_static_15s5391byxus4cgc848cwsck4_640_v2_zps wjx7gk4j.jpg

That finger took a piss that day. It bounced a ball. It slapped hands. It wiped an ass. It picked a nose. Yet this nigga looks pleasantly comfortable when that finger touched his lips.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 06:19 PM
That finger took a piss that day. It bounced a ball. It slapped hands. It wiped an ass. It picked a nose. Yet this nigga looks pleasantly comfortable when that finger touched his lips.

:rollin:lmao :rollin:lmao

Silver&Black
01-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Shhhhh girl...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/ts_returns2_zps5tpundjt.jpg

:lmao This is what Laker fan looks forward to now.

Sad, dark times indeed.

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 06:32 PM

Sad, dark times indeed.

What are you looking forward to... making the playoffs?:lol

Silver&Black
01-07-2016, 06:37 PM
What are you looking forward to... making the playoffs?:lol

I'm looking forward to 6>5.

:lol "6th seed talk"

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm looking forward to 6>5.

:lol "6th seed talk"

I applaud you. Even though you know its damn there impossible to get 6... you at least had the balls to say it.

DMC
01-07-2016, 06:48 PM

That rotting flesh you smell is coming from your young players rotting on the bench. Enjoy being the other LA team for the next 5 years.

Mitch
01-07-2016, 06:53 PM
That rotting flesh you smell is coming from your young players rotting on the bench. Enjoy being the other LA team for the next 5 years.

My quality of life stays the same :lol

ambchang
01-07-2016, 09:01 PM
You know... I've proven time and time again how the media and Spurfans have tried to minimize Kobe's career, but this one takes the cake. For the past year we've seen ESPN and Spurfan tout this map of how the majority of fans think Jim had the better career. But I ask this one simple question? Where are all of these people when comes to voting Jim in the all-star game? You can't find them. They simply don't exist. ESPN made that shit up and of course they knew Spurfan would run with it. You're going to have to explain how Kobe has more votes than the Spurs entire gotdamn team, and twice as many as Lebron. ESPN has been feeding you plebs Lebron and Duncan so much that you've bought into the hype. The fans have spoken... the players have spoken. As far as I'm concerned... the case is closed on who had the better career.

You cannot distinguish between wanting to see a monkey dance and respecting dominance.

Reck
01-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Sad how semi good laker posters such as rsxshrimp and Mitch has gone down the tube with the illogical idiocy kool and naruto post here.

I mean, I get that their franchise is a disaster and will never see the good side of the moon ever but dont lose yourselves over a team. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 09:16 PM
:rollin:lmao :rollin:lmao

I applaud you. Even though you know its damn there impossible to get 6... you at least had the balls to say it.

Put this on the shelf homie....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/LuvaUpdate.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2016, 09:18 PM
This one too

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/luvaslatest-.jpg

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Put this on the shelf homie....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/LuvaUpdate.jpg

:toast

ChumpDumper
01-07-2016, 09:53 PM
laker gets lakerfan vote.

Still no one gives a shit.

pookenstein
01-08-2016, 02:22 AM
The real Story is not Kobe getting the most votes, but Zaza getting more than Dirk.

nowitzkikopf
01-08-2016, 02:47 AM
i voted for kobe- one last monkey dance out of monkey

daslicer
01-08-2016, 03:32 AM
Don't care Kobe has a cult following on the same level as the Kardashians ironically both bases are composed of idiots. The sports media is now heavily run by big Analytics which doesn't fair well for Kobe's legacy. You have people now saying Kobe is not a top 10 player due to analytics which would have been considered hearsay 5 years ago. Just wait 7-10 years after retirement you will have a lot of people say Kobe is not even top 20 due to analytics. The ramifications of this is you will have a generation of young APO's who will say Kobe was overrated for his time.

pookenstein
01-08-2016, 04:29 AM
Don't care Kobe has a cult following on the same level as the Kardashians.

Kobashian :lmao

LkrFan
01-08-2016, 05:18 AM

Sad, dark times indeed.

Be lucky the fans (or former NBA players) don't vote for MVP. I wonder how many Jim would have? Yet you farmers brag about Jim's MVP count. Hypocrisy much? ;)

LkrFan
01-08-2016, 05:21 AM
You cannot distinguish between wanting to see a monkey dance and respecting dominance.

Is Jim dominating? :lol

LkrFan
01-08-2016, 05:29 AM
Jaded corporate white media votes for MVPs. They don't like it when their pure innocent women sleeps with a brotha then claims rape. Even though she had 3-different DNA strands of semen in her panties. Even though she bragged about Kobe's manhood at a party. Etc, etc.

Still no one but farmers gives a shit about MVPs.

True dat. :downspin:

01-08-2016, 05:50 AM
True dat. :downspin:

It's time to stop posting and go back to fucking your madre some more, Juan Pablo

ambchang
01-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Is Jim dominating? :lol

Yes.

Killakobe81
01-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Yes.

Dominating? Playing well very well anchoring inside for an elite defensive unit but only Kiwi is anything close to "dominating" right now.

ambchang
01-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Dominating? Playing well very well anchoring inside for an elite defensive unit but only Kiwi is anything close to "dominating" right now.

Leading the league in Drating for anyone playing significant minutes.
Top ten in DWS and only one in that group to play less than 850 minutes total.
Yeah, that defensive domination.

Killakobe81
01-08-2016, 09:42 AM
Leading the league in Drating for anyone playing significant minutes.
Top ten in DWS and only one in that group to play less than 850 minutes total.
Yeah, that defensive domination.

Impressive at his age? sure. dominant? Nope.

ambchang
01-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Impressive at his age? sure. dominant? Nope.

How is the leading dominant force in the NBA not be dominant?

Killakobe81
01-08-2016, 12:03 PM
How is the leading dominant force in the NBA not be dominant?

what? at his age he is very effective but dominant? Nope. when I watch teh spurs I see great coaching great teamwork, great defensive rotations great cohesion on both ends. I also se duncan is still a great rim protector one of the best I have ever seen at contesting without jumping or fouling ... but

that still doesnt mean dominance. dominance was Duncan in 2005.

Chucho
01-08-2016, 12:35 PM
LOLakers got to win something this year aside from laughing stock of the sports world whoring out a tired old shit bag. They'll even lose the top pick too.

Brazil
01-08-2016, 12:53 PM
As per all metrics yes Duncan is dominant on D this year

meanwhile kobe is dominant on the list of worst guard of the league, most cancerous player all time and most pathetic retirement tour ever

Keep your kobe lakers fans I keep my Duncan

ambchang
01-08-2016, 02:16 PM
what? at his age he is very effective but dominant? Nope. when I watch teh spurs I see great coaching great teamwork, great defensive rotations great cohesion on both ends. I also se duncan is still a great rim protector one of the best I have ever seen at contesting without jumping or fouling ... but

that still doesnt mean dominance. dominance was Duncan in 2005.

Sorry, I meant "How is the leading defensive force in the NBA not be dominant?"

I. Hustle
01-08-2016, 04:59 PM
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140412134558AArzqUP

LkrFan
01-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Yes.

GTF:lmao

ambchang
01-08-2016, 10:47 PM
GTF:lmao

See above. The best defensive player in the league this year.

LkrFan
01-08-2016, 11:41 PM
See above. The best defensive player in the league this year.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2016, 08:12 AM
fhpVE5Yfvhc

Forgot to add this one as well...its amazing to see how energized and galvanized all these guys were when they got to play with Kobe vs. when they played with Tim Duncan and shamefully brought home a bronze medal....

https://youtube/z2QiBpQtbtw

ambchang
01-09-2016, 08:29 AM
:lmao

How is he not?

Horse
01-09-2016, 09:58 AM

685160479807909889[/QUOTE]

Kids and fucking morons like you vote for allstars like all the yrs shaq or vince carter or irving this season barley played but started. The game is about taking bad shots and who's better at that than kobe?

LkrFan
01-09-2016, 10:12 AM
How is he not?

Thread
01-09-2016, 10:12 AM
Kids and fucking morons like you vote for allstars like all the yrs shaq or vince carter or irving this season barley played but started. The game is about taking bad shots and who's better at that than kobe?[/QUOTE]

Those two layups that Duncan missed over Battier's wrinkled dome cost you your 1st 5th, daddy.

ambchang
01-09-2016, 11:40 AM

You are responding with emotions.

First in the league in drafting, first in dbpm, top ten in Dws with the least minutes amongst the top 20. How is he not?

Killakobe81
01-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Sorry, I meant "How is the leading defensive force in the NBA not be dominant?"

Lol drating anyone with eyes can see KL is the better defender and much closer to dominant. Dont get me wrong Duncan pkays a key role still and has been impressive at times but dominant? Hardly.

LkrFan
01-09-2016, 05:11 PM
You are responding with emotions.

First in the league in drafting, first in dbpm, top ten in Dws with the least minutes amongst the top 20. How is he not?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Buddy Mignon
01-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Kids and fucking morons like you vote for allstars like all the yrs shaq or vince carter or irving this season barley played but started. The game is about taking bad shots and who's better at that than kobe?

It doesn't change the fact that you media whores were parading around with some bogus map of how fans voted Jim as having the better career... even though Kobe owns Jim. I call bullshit on that map based off of the fact that Kobe has more votes than the entire Spurs roster. Now... go upstairs and vote in the "PLEASE VOTE FOR KIWI EVERYDAY THREAD.".

Killakobe81
01-09-2016, 05:36 PM

It doesn't change the fact that you media whores were parading around with some bogus map of how fans voted Jim as having the better career... even though Kobe owns Jim. I call bullshit on that map based off of the fact that Kobe has more votes than the entire Spurs roster. Now... go upstairs and vote in the "PLEASE VOTE FOR KIWI EVERYDAY THREAD.".[/QUOTE]

Please vote Kiwi everyday ....yet Kobe leads and i have not voted for him even once.

Buddy Mignon
01-09-2016, 05:39 PM
It doesn't change the fact that you media whores were parading around with some bogus map of how fans voted Jim as having the better career... even though Kobe owns Jim. I call bullshit on that map based off of the fact that Kobe has more votes than the entire Spurs roster. Now... go upstairs and vote in the "PLEASE VOTE FOR KIWI EVERYDAY THREAD.".

Please vote Kiwi everyday ....yet Kobe leads and i have not voted for him even once.[/QUOTE]

I've never voted for anyone... ever. The last time I watched the All-star game was when Jordan played. The highlights are enough to satisfy me. I hope Kobe goes out and get another MVP again. :lol

ambchang
01-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Lol drating anyone with eyes can see KL is the better defender and much closer to dominant. Dont get me wrong Duncan pkays a key role still and has been impressive at times but dominant? Hardly.

Anyone with eyes can see that the Spurs can play that type of defense because Duncan is directing and enabling that defense.

Best drating, best dbpm, best Dws/48. No, he's not dominant.

ambchang
01-09-2016, 11:32 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

When you just don't have anything to add ....

afireinside20
01-12-2016, 02:33 AM

Sad, dark times indeed.

Probably even sadder knowing, that they'll give him the ball and let him score in the rigged game

Kidd K
01-12-2016, 02:55 AM
35% FG%

-18 points per 100 possessions net rating

Killakobe81
01-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Anyone with eyes can see that the Spurs can play that type of defense because Duncan is directing and enabling that defense.

Best drating, best dbpm, best Dws/48. No, he's not dominant.

Duncan is more dominant on defense because my computer says so ....

ambchang
01-12-2016, 12:20 PM

:lol

Duncan is more dominant on defense because tangible metrics say so, not "I can see that with my unbiased eyes".

Splits
01-12-2016, 01:50 PM

:cry my computer :cry

Stats & Info's Defensive Player of the Month: Tim Duncan (http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/112105/defensive-player-of-the-month-tim-duncan)
At the beginning of each month, we'll take a look back at the previous month and name a stats-based Defensive Player of the Month. Some months it will be obvious, some months it won't be. And while there's no definitive criteria for this incredibly unofficial award, the one constant will be that it will always be numbers-driven.With that out of the way, the inaugural Stats & Info Defensive Player of the Month is … drumroll, please … Tim Duncan (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/215/tim-duncan).

The San Antonio Spurs (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/sa/san-antonio-spurs) are in the midst of a defensive renaissance, allowing 93.4 points per 100 possessions, which would be the best by any team over the last decade and the fourth-best over the last 30 seasons (behind two other Duncan-led Spurs teams and the 2003-04 Detroit Pistons (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/det/detroit-pistons)).

And while conventional wisdom would say that reigning NBA Defensive Player of the Year Kawhi Leonard (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6450/kawhi-leonard) is the linchpin (he is incredible), it’s the 39-year-old Duncan who continues to be the pillar on which San Antonio's defense rests.

Let's start by looking at Real Plus-Minus (RPM), which looks at the impact a player has on his team per 100 possessions and has separate defensive and offensive components. Duncan rates by far the best in Defensive RPM, adding a value of 5.89 points per 100 defensive possessions. The next-best player in Defensive RPM in November was Los Angeles Clippers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lac/los-angeles-clippers) center DeAndre Jordan (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3442/deandre-jordan) (plus-4.34).

Just how much better than Jordan was Duncan? The gap between those two is larger than the gap between Jordan and the 14th-rated player in Defensive RPM.
It’s early, but Duncan’s Defensive RPM in November is better than any other player's over the last eight full seasons. In the 10 seasons before this, three players posted a higher Defensive RPM for an entire season than Duncan did in November. Duncan's Defensive RPM currently is better than he's posted dating to the 2000-01 season, which is as far back as RPM goes. A pretty scary thought considering he's had seven First-Team All-Defense selections over that same span.

Duncan ranked fourth in November in Defensive Win Shares while averaging more than two blocks and one steal per 36 minutes. San Antonio's defense allowed 92.8 points per 100 possessions with Duncan on the court, 94.1 with him off the court.

As a rim protector, Duncan held opponents to 40.9 percent shooting. OnlyRudy Gobert (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3032976/rudy-gobert) and Serge Ibaka (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3439/serge-ibaka) allowed a lower field goal percentage at the rim among qualified players who contested at least six field-goal attempts per game.

And don't ignore Duncan's prowess on the glass, especially when it comes to limiting opponents' second-chance opportunities. Duncan averaged 2.3 contested defensive rebounds per game in November, third in the NBA behind Andre Drummond (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6585/andre-drummond) and Kevin Love (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3449/kevin-love). This despite playing 28 minutes per game -- far fewer than both Drummond and Love.

Add it all up, and we think Duncan deserves the love. Although -– somehow –- he has never won an NBA Defensive Player of the Year award, Duncan now has the honorable distinction of owning more Stats & Info Defensive Player of the Month awards than any other player.