PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Simmer down on the Spurs

rexrobinson
01-07-2016, 09:20 PM
THTV {Outtake} - Simmer down on the Spurs. Yes the Spurs are good but @BigWos (https://twitter.com/BigWos) thinks we should all pump the breaks.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14526698

-------------

Typical garbage ESPN stuff, just posted it cause I think it is funny and I know it will get under some skins

UZER
01-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Simmer down. We really want the warriors and cavs.

SpursFan86
01-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Wow, that was absolutely awful. There are reasonable doubts to have about the Spurs and whether they'll continue to play this well or whether they can beat GS, but the stuff mentioned in this video was just completely off. I don't exactly expect much when it comes to ESPN, but this managed to be far dumber than I would've thought. I was expecting an argument about how the schedule has been easy, Kawhi's efficiency is bound to regress, Duncan/Manu/Parker's durability as the season goes on...you know, stuff that at least has some amount of merit.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 09:34 PM
THTV {Outtake} - Simmer down on the Spurs. Yes the Spurs are good but @BigWos (https://twitter.com/BigWos) thinks we should all pump the breaks.

-------------

Typical garbage ESPN stuff, just posted it cause I think it is funny and I know it will get under some skins

:lmao

"You can hide people on Tim Duncan."

Yeah. Please. PLEASE put a 6'7" forward on Duncan and watch him get posted up roughly 76 times per game.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Wow, that was absolutely awful. There are reasonable doubts to have about the Spurs and whether they'll continue to play this well or whether they can beat GS, but the stuff mentioned in this video was just completely off. I don't exactly expect much when it comes to ESPN, but this managed to be far dumber than I would've thought. I was expecting an argument about how the schedule has been easy, Kawhi's efficiency is bound to regress, Duncan/Manu/Parker's durability as the season goes on...you know, stuff that at least has some amount of merit.

Just another idiot who likes to give emotional takes with no stats or backing.

Defense is overrated now. He's basically DJ Khaled.

rexrobinson
01-07-2016, 09:37 PM

Yeah. Please. PLEASE put a 6'7" forward on Duncan and watch him get posted up roughly 76 times per game.

Yeah, that whole argument about hiding people on Tim came out of nowhere and makes it sound like Tim is sitting out on the perimeter waiting to shoot a three

Uriel
01-07-2016, 09:37 PM
It was bad, but it wasn't THAT bad. He did raise some valid points:
1. Tim Duncan had diminished lateral quickness
2. Kawhi Leonard is efficient on offense because the Spurs' system doesn't force him to create on a consistent basis

That said, the notion that the Spurs' defense is "overrated" (when the numbers show they're the best defensive team in years) is absolutely absurd.

rexrobinson
01-07-2016, 09:45 PM
That said, the notion that the Spurs' defense is "overrated" (when the numbers show they're the best defensive team in years) is absolutely absurd.

Yep, guess he did not check that the Spurs have the highest point differential through 37 games in NBA history beating out that insane 71-72 Lakers team that had Wilt on it. You can't have that kind of stat in this day and age without stellar defense.

DJR210
01-07-2016, 09:51 PM
There's a counterpoint to every point, but fuck ESPN anyway. They cover wrestling as a sport, what the fuck do they know.

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 09:55 PM
i dont mind people saying the spurs are getting overhyped, mainly because of our schedule so far

but :lmao at having harrison barnes guarding tim duncan

thiste
01-07-2016, 10:08 PM
There was a thread the other day about an ESPN podcast about the Spurs, this sound is an extract of that podcast, the guy came up to give his take in the last few minutes of it. I posted that the podcast was pretty good except for the dumbass at the end. Dude sounds stupid as hell, I have no idea why anybody would value his opinion, especially on a professional level.

rexrobinson
01-07-2016, 10:09 PM
i dont mind people saying the spurs are getting overhyped, mainly because of our schedule so far

The problem with using the easy schedule as a weapon to discredit the Spurs for me is that Golden State has had a similar schedule (even played less overall games) and the NBA Analysts are standing in Black Friday-esque lines for the Warriors bukkake and calling it history.

EVAY
01-07-2016, 10:15 PM
That 'soliloquy' was one of the more idiotic comments I have heard. That was genuinely stupid.

My favorite part was "Kawhi doesn't have to expend that much energy on anything except, you know, to score". Wow. Just plain Wow.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 10:16 PM
2. Kawhi Leonard is efficient on offense because the Spurs' system doesn't force him to create on a consistent basis

Duncan has the highest defensive rating in the league. Not among 38+ year olds. Not among bigs. In the entire league. I don't think you can say the Spurs are vulnerable with him on the court.

The Spurs bigs are slow? LMA, Diaw, and West are slow players all of a sudden? Mind-blowing stupidity. One of the reasons our defense has been so good has been the versatility and quickness of Aldridge as a defender. And I guess GSW doesn't have any slow players, right? Except for the fact that everyone outside of Duncan would look like a gazelle next to Andrew Fucking Bogut. :lol

Kawhi Leonard shoots 50% from the field in isolation. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Spurs system, it's just him isoing on his man and then dominating him.

Sorry. This is just a mind-numbingly stupid take from BSPN.

Neurosis
01-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Harrison Barnes on Duncan? :lol

It's not like Duncan is trash, he's just deferring to other players younger/fresher than he is at his age. I have no doubt he will fucking destroy weak defenders in the post. He's still got that hook and you need to have at least some height to stop that turn around right hander he puts up.

"Hiding" some midget on Timmy is just begging to be slaughtered. Amazes me that some people see Timmy as having declined so far when it's obvious he's just deferring.

Actually I hope more people like this guy come along. Hopefully they can make the Dubs actually try to hide midgets on Timmy :lol

SAGirl
01-07-2016, 10:18 PM

lol Probably looked up at his stats and said oh yea, an 0fer a few nights ago, reduced offensive production, he's done! They don't realize he's simply deferring to the two young stars that should be Alpha and is setting others up for shots. He will still murder those who don't think he has it. Clippers series was the best player and that wasn't too long ago.

Cry Havoc
01-07-2016, 10:18 PM

It's not like Duncan is trash, he's just deferring to other players younger/fresher than he is at his age. I have no doubt he will fucking destroy weak defenders in the post. He's still got that hook and you need to have at least some height to stop that turn around right hander he puts up.

"Hiding" some midget on Timmy is just begging to be slaughtered. Amazes me that some people see Timmy as having declined so far when it's obvious he's just deferring.

Actually I hope more people like this guy come along. Hopefully they can make the Dubs actually try to hide midgets on Timmy :lol

I really, really hope that Kerr tries to "hide" a SF on Duncan. That would be the easiest 30+ points on ~12 FGA of Duncan's career. There might be some things Duncan doesn't do as well these days... destroying undersized defenders is not one of them.

SAGirl
01-07-2016, 10:22 PM
I really, really hope that Kerr tries to "hide" a SF on Duncan. That would be the easiest 30+ points on ~12 FGA of Duncan's career. There might be some things Duncan doesn't do as well these days... destroying undersized defenders is not one of them.
Id have to think that guy doesn't even watch teh spurs much. Many shots are attempted right at the rim with hi lows and stuff. There just isn't much short guys can do other than foul him.

EVAY
01-07-2016, 10:22 PM

The Spurs' system doesn't force Kawhi to create on a consistent basis because that is not his POSITION. (I know that you know this, Uriel - I'm not suggesting that you don't). I recognize that the guy is trying to compare a 3 with a 1 (Kawhi to Curry), but that is the point that makes it particularly stupid to me. It is the job of EVERY point guard to create. Yes, Curry does his running around and performing his decoy duties (just like TP does for the Spurs) and creates for other players. And no, Kawhi is not asked to do that. But a "Spur" three participates in the creation of offense much more than most threes in the league, and Kawhi does 10 times as much on defense as Curry (or any other point guard) does. So the notion that Kawhi has it "easier" than Curry and thus is less "valuable" due to his different offensive assignment is utterly nonsensical to me.

Kidd K
01-07-2016, 10:24 PM
"I think their defense is overrated."

Spurs' D Rating: 95.4
2nd best DRating team in NBA: 100.4

Spurs points allowed: 89.5
2nd best team in NBA: 94.7

Good luck with that "overrated" shit. :lmao

TheBestEver
01-07-2016, 10:29 PM
9 months ago: lose to the Clippers in round 1 and Kiwi gets outplayed by Matt Barnes:rollin
9 months ago: Aldridge shoots 30% in a playoff series
9 months later after playing against the easiest schedule in the NBA: unstoppable! Warriors cant beat us!!!:rollin

TheBestEver
01-07-2016, 10:31 PM

:rollin Jim Duncan only scores on wide open layups GTFO with that shit.

He scored 0 points in a game the other night because he wasn't getting spoon-fed layups.

Nathan89
01-07-2016, 10:33 PM

About the dumbest NBA take you can possible have. Even supposed really good big man defenders like Ibaka can't take Tim Duncan.

I don't know who that guy is but I assume he's target audience rides the same bus as the Krew.

rexrobinson
01-07-2016, 10:39 PM
9 months ago: lose to the Clippers in round 1 and Kiwi gets outplayed by Matt Barnes:rollin
9 months ago: Aldridge shoots 30% in a playoff series
9 months later after playing against the easiest schedule in the NBA: unstoppable! Warriors cant beat us!!!:rollin

9+9+9= 27
(divide that by 3 of your points) and add 10 points for trying to troll and you get 19

19 is how many months ago the Spurs won a Championship in the one of the most "Beautiful Games Ever"

I like your math but the real number is 5

oh yeah, go fuck yourself

objective
01-07-2016, 10:48 PM
I haven't listened to it.

But the spurs defense is getting overstated. The rating has gone up, what, 3 points since there were articles about it being the best rating of all time? It's going to keep going up with the schedule left, and if they hold onto number one there won't be such a large gap to second place at season's end.

Also, the differential that people are going crazy for is going to come way down. They played the schedule in front of them and have done very well but considering all the games left against GS, OKC, DAL, HOU, CLE, MIA, etc, I doubt they keep it in the double digits.

picnroll
01-07-2016, 10:51 PM
In the playoffs last May Duncan was the best, most consistent Spur averaging about 18 ppg on nearly 60% shooting and 11 RPG. And the Clips actually have good bigs. This clown wants to play Barnes on TD? Too bad Kerr isn't that stupid.

Sean Cagney
01-07-2016, 10:53 PM

It's BSPN they hire idiots. I hope they do put Barnes on Duncan.

rexrobinson
01-07-2016, 10:55 PM

But the spurs defense is getting overstated. The rating has gone up, what, 3 points since there were articles about it being the best rating of all time? It's going to keep going up with the schedule left, and if they hold onto number one there won't be such a large gap to second place at season's end.

Also, the differential that people are going crazy for is going to come way down. They played the schedule in front of them and have done very well but considering all the games left against GS, OKC, DAL, HOU, CLE, MIA, etc, I doubt they keep it in the double digits.

You need to listen to it. It is lobotomy level stupid and doesn't come close to any logic you just used.

ElNono
01-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Wow, tough crowd...

Congrats ceperez on your ESPN feature, tbh...

Dex
01-07-2016, 11:04 PM
That 'soliloquy' was one of the more idiotic comments I have heard. That was genuinely stupid.

My favorite part was "Kawhi doesn't have to expend that much energy on anything except, you know, to score". Wow. Just plain Wow.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard it originally. So Steph Curry expends SOOO much energy on the offensive end with his movement, and Kawhi is doing what on defense? Chillin' in a La-Z-Boy?

Sounds like a dude who has never tried to actually play a lick of defense in basketball.

steeledl
01-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Guess they don't know about simmons .

steeledl
01-07-2016, 11:08 PM

About the dumbest NBA take you can possible have. Even supposed really good big man defenders like Ibaka can't take Tim Duncan.

I don't know who that guy is but I assume he's target audience rides the same bus as the Krew.

rexrobinson
01-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Guess they don't know about simmons .

"WHO ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU"

Don't worry, when they find about about him they will launch a volley of, "He is not black enough (boring)", "He is a system dunker" and other low information sport fan opinion articles about him to try and minimize any attention the Spurs get cause someone in Boston hates San Antonio.

Neurosis
01-07-2016, 11:19 PM

Yeah no kidding :toast

Mr. Body
01-07-2016, 11:32 PM
ESPN is pure driven shit.

GSW is a tough cover, but I don't know what they will do on defense to cover both Dumcan and Aldridge. If they play two bigs their offense suddenly becomes much easier to guard.

ceperez
01-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Does this guy even look at the statistics?

Duncan in #1 in Defensive Real Plus Minus among centers. He is #2 is Real Plus Minus. These stats are created by his company, ESPN.

Leonard is #1 in RPM in SF beating out James, Durant, PG etc.

His argument is completely dubious that Leonard has the luxury of not taking difficult shots in the offense. Well, maybe he doesn't watch the Spurs, but the Spurs offense is designed not to take difficult shots. That's part of being efficient, not taking the inefficient shots!!! Talk about an idiot commentator.

ceperez
01-07-2016, 11:37 PM

If you don't look at the numbers, the eye-test does make it sometimes appear that Spurs aren't defending. That is because they don't defend folks taking the midrange jumpers and they don't foul players.

It is like this commentator is saying good defense is aggressive defense, which incidentally doesn't translate as well as what the Spurs are doing. What the Spurs do is that they constantly are giving up something in offense. The defense is not blanket coverage but selective defense. They defend the paint and they defend the 3 point line.

skulls138
01-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Please do simmer down on the Spurs, suits me fine.

K...
01-07-2016, 11:39 PM
BOBAN......That is all

ceperez
01-07-2016, 11:45 PM

True, Spurs have 2nd weakest schedule so far. Spurs still need to be tested against serious competition, however GSW have also had a weak schedule.

LongtimeSpursFan
01-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Sounds like ESPN tried to do a crossover with Disney and got one of his pubescent actors to do NBA analysis.

Vito Corleone
01-08-2016, 12:06 AM

One of the main reasons it's going up is because the games are decided by the third and it's scrub ball for the whole 4th quarter. Especially the last 3 games

rexrobinson
01-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Sounds like ESPN tried to do a crossover with Disney and got one of his pubescent actors to do NBA analysis.

Yeah, that guy is a nobody with no known basketball credentials, his Twitter is mostly rap stuff and anti-Spurs tweets with less than 2000 followers yet ESPN puts it on the front page proudly as a credible analyst. :downspin:

NASpurs
01-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Just another idiot who likes to give emotional takes with no stats or backing.

Defense is overrated now. He's basically DJ Khaled.

It was great when the Spurs made that fat ass eat shit.

Aztecfan03
01-08-2016, 01:00 AM

It might be a decent take if duncan is still playing in ten years.

Aztecfan03
01-08-2016, 01:01 AM

He scored 0 points in a game the other night because he wasn't getting spoon-fed layups.

you have been a faggot lately. When did you let kool take over your account?

DMC
01-08-2016, 01:16 AM
He has a point but doesn't support it well. Having faulty logic doesn't negate the conclusion.

J_Paco
01-08-2016, 02:01 AM

Point 1. Timmy has been slow on the perimeter and had poor lateral quickness at least since the team was swept by Phoenix in '10. It isn't some big secret that has yet to be exposed (the Mavericks used it to take the team to 7 games two seasons ago) and you can't "hide" people on Tim despite the fact that he doesn't score much anymore especially not a player giving up 7 inches of height and at least 30 lbs.

Point 2. I'm sure everyone's efficiency is helped by the extra passing and looking for quality shots, but Kawhi expends just as much if not more energy than Curry. He is usually on the other team's best perimeter scorer and he is our team's primary scorer.

Shit was just fucking stupid as hell especially the bullshit trying to downplay our defense. We might not win it all especially with the age/wear and tear on Duncan, Ginobili and Parker, but they are probably the only legitimate western conference team that can beat Golden State in a 7 game series.

Kawhitstorm
01-08-2016, 02:28 AM
Big Wuss is a wanna be hot take artist like Amoeba El Hassan. Their role is to be contrarians when it comes to the Spurs.:lol

DenialTwist
01-08-2016, 03:07 AM
Big Wuss is a wanna be hot take artist like Amoeba El Hassan. Their role is to be contrarians when it comes to the Spurs.:lol

Elhassan said that he has been watching the spurs a lot lately to see their defense. He said that the "spurs bigs are soft" not meaning that the players themselves are soft but that they don't defend hard or something like that. Whatever that means.
You're right though, Wos is trying to give some hot takes about the spurs by basically saying that they aren't as good as the analytics say. He went from their true hoop tv show to a few guest host appearances on the main espn podcast and now he thinks he is a credible NBA analyst. He is trying to attract some more followers on twitter by criticizing the spurs. He even said jokingly on twitter today it was stressful to be a "spurs truther." The only thing he is, is a casual fan who gets to talk about the NBA with the THTV click bait trifecta of Elhassan, Haberstroh and Strauss. Why should people take what he says seriously?

Honestly, THTV needs to get Kevin Pelton and Kevin Arnovitz on their pod. More credible NBA analysts please.

lefty20
01-08-2016, 03:10 AM
2 good points, tbh. Timmy can't guard pnr to save his life(not exactly breaking news) and Timmy can't hit the mid-range J. That being said, I seriously doubt Kerr/Walton are stupid enough to put Barnes on him :lol.

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2016, 03:57 AM
That penis looking faggot Henry Abbot tweeted this

oh, and that Wos nobody retweeted this lmfao

Conclusion: These dudes try their hardest to clickbait, they also riled up Kobe fans last year when they called his whole career overrated. I mean, that little midget Mathew Tynan endorses them so that's all you have to know. Don't give em the click. They're trolls.

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2016, 04:03 AM
Also, that @BigWos queer told some Spurs fan on Twitter that he doesn't care what Aldridge's defensive stats are, he doesn't believe in analytics :lmao

God damn, ESPN lets any faggot be on a podcast nowadays lmao. First Amin El Hussein and now this nobody

Don't give them your click or listen, Spurs fans. It's what they want and how they make a living. Everything is basically summed up here on this thread

daslicer
01-08-2016, 04:06 AM
Also, that @BigWos queer told some Spurs fan on Twitter that he doesn't care what Aldridge's defensive stats are, he doesn't believe in analytics :lmao

God damn, ESPN lets any faggot be on a podcast nowadays lmao.

Don't give them your click or listen, Spurs fans. It's what they want and how they make a living. Everything is basically summed up here on this thread

This I agree with. I pretty much never listen to ESPN unless the Spurs win a major playoff game just to hear guys like Stephen A being salty for comedy.

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2016, 04:19 AM
This I agree with. I pretty much never listen to ESPN unless the Spurs win a major playoff game just to hear guys like Stephen A being salty for comedy.
It's what DisnESPN does. They fired Bill Simmons and Grantland because their takes weren't vanilla enough and didn't stick to the script. While they give Skip Bayless a 4M/Yr extension and still employ idiots like Amin El Hussein, Screamin A Smith, and I ain't Woj Broussard.

I mean, they actually paid Chris Palmer for his opinion :lol

daslicer
01-08-2016, 04:37 AM
It's what DisnESPN does. They fired Bill Simmons and Grantland because their takes weren't vanilla enough and didn't stick to the script. While they give Skip Bayless a 4M/Yr extension and still employ idiots like Amin El Hussein, Screamin A Smith, and I ain't Woj Broussard.

Definitely agree with everything you said but for some reason I can't help but laugh hard at Skip every time the spurs win and he starts screaming "My spurs My spurs blah blah blah."

Gagnrath
01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
I don't think that Kerr who has 2 rings due to Tim Duncan will likely listen to this fool about him. Just a thought but we're seeing Pop and his team playing against their own systems with younger more athletic players more and more.

cariocaz
01-08-2016, 05:33 AM
I agree that it is best for the Spurs to look at their weaknesses and see how they can improve. If they think they have arrived they won't play long in June. So much can happen between now and then.

spurs10
01-08-2016, 05:45 AM

My favorite part was "Kawhi doesn't have to expend that much energy on anything except, you know, to score". Wow. Just plain Wow. :lol Yeah he doesn't have to do anything! Sakes alive!

SupremeGuy
01-08-2016, 07:39 AM
C'mon guys, I thought we stopped caring about what ESPN said about us a long time ago? Fuck that shit. Everyone knows they hate the Spurs so crap articles like this were bound to come out. I remember when we destroyed the Heat in the Finals you still had ESPN commentators saying they thought the Heat were better. :lol

Thomas82
01-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Wow....that was bad!!

Ibleedslvrnblk
01-08-2016, 09:23 AM
The more I listen to so called experts the more I wonder how these people got into the business and keep their jobs. Spew garbage that is just personal opinion.

jag
01-08-2016, 09:42 AM
The more I listen to so called experts the more I wonder how these people got into the business and keep their jobs. Spew garbage that is just personal opinion.

Because you keep listening to them...

Their job isn't to be right.

hater
01-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Didn't waste my time listening but sounds like the guy was way off.

We should be excited for the Spurs. They are clearly a top 3 team and should be able to get to the WCF at a minimum. Barring injury.

Pretty dumb to simmer down on a team that just broke its own franchise record so far and is undefeated at home.

Dumb ass take. Glad I didn't waste my time watching it.

:lol espn

DarrinS
01-08-2016, 10:26 AM
I was expecting to hear about weak opposition. Oh well, haters gonna hate.

turb0time
01-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Didn't waste my time listening but sounds like the guy was way off.

We should be excited for the Spurs. They are clearly a top 3 team and should be able to get to the WCF at a minimum. Barring injury.

Pretty dumb to simmer down on a team that just broke its own franchise record so far and is undefeated at home.

Dumb ass take. Glad I didn't waste my time watching it.

:lol espn

:toast

moisaenz
01-08-2016, 11:47 AM

Maybe they should ask Ibaka.

Mr. Body
01-08-2016, 11:52 AM

It's the same Corp that gave us the lazy shit sandwich that is The Force Awakens. This is the future, for when Disney owns everything.

bigfan
01-08-2016, 12:01 PM
The asshole doing the talking should stick to wearing his pants hanging off and showing gang signs. He doesn't know shit.

coachmac87
01-08-2016, 12:39 PM
He's just one of those guys who just want the era to be over already. Sounds like a young dude who may be salty about the Spurs being a rival to one of his teams?? Kinda like Hassin (Suns). Bottom line tho is that it'll all play out at the end of the season. A lot of tough match ups haven't happened all around the NBA. It's still too early but it's obvious the Spurs are a threat to win it all...THIS YEAR. Last year was a different team and story.

Still feel like he was butt hurt or took it personal about talking bout the Spurs. And fuck him for doing so

Ibleedslvrnblk
01-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Because you keep listening to them...

Their job isn't to be right.

Well when my fave Bieber song is not on I flip....

Horse
01-08-2016, 01:45 PM

Like Zach Randolph trying to guard him.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Meh...some at ESPN have an undying hatred of the Spurs. Hopefully there will be a lot of talking heads singing the Spurs' praises in June through gritted teeth.

T Park
01-08-2016, 05:10 PM

duncan has had diminished lateral quickness for about 5 years now. big fucking whoop.

T Park
01-08-2016, 05:19 PM

God damn, ESPN lets any faggot be on a podcast nowadays lmao. First Amin El Hussein and now this nobody

Big wos = Charles Barkley??

TampaDude
01-08-2016, 05:40 PM

-------------

Wow, what an utter shit take. 0/10. Just kill yourself, Woz. Seriously. You know nothing about basketball. Nothing.

LoneStarState'sPride
01-08-2016, 06:52 PM

Good lord :lol

nadie
01-08-2016, 07:19 PM

Yey to Jim Duncan!!!

Kidd K
01-08-2016, 08:58 PM

I don't know why you're defending it lol. Those are shit points.

He said the entire Spurs team's defense is overrated. His only cited reason was a couple pick and roll plays he saw. Meanwhile, stats: Spurs are absurdly ahead of the 2nd best team in the NBA in both points allowed per game and per 100 possessions. So they have literally by far the best defense in the NBA. That isn't "overrated", it's a fact. Disagreeing isn't an "opinion", its a lie. (Ofc I see you already know that).

The Leonard comment is literally an argument for the Spurs being great. The team is so great as a whole they aren't over-relying on specific players so their best players can play their roles even better. He's just trying to shit spin it as a negative. And failed.

Shit points devoid of factual or logical basis imo.

maverick1948
01-08-2016, 09:41 PM

Yep returns from 3 games off with knee and sits 34 mins. Then next two game goes for 32 pt 18 bds 10 asst 3 st 1 bl and only 1 TO. Yep he is toast. Of course, I am referring to the player trying to guard him.

Drachen
01-08-2016, 10:29 PM

-------------

Click bait, we are all victims and fell for it

Solid D
01-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Neophyte