PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Manu

SilverSpur
01-08-2016, 12:35 AM
I have watched every game this season except one ( Indiana ) and I have to say Manu is playing amazing this year, his passing , defense , threes , hustle plays , plays under or near the basket.
He looks fresh and healthy every night.
I would not be surprised if he comes back after this contract.

I'm also impressed with Patty Mills play this year, then again I can say this pretty much about everyone on the team, but more so for these two.
I've really had a good time watching the Spurs this year. The passing is incredible.
:flag:

lilbthebasedgod
01-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Yeah, he looks pretty good.

Fireball
01-08-2016, 06:05 AM
he had a stretch of games where his 3 was not falling anymore, but now it looks good again ... it will be interesting to see if he also gets 2-3 games off when Parker gets back

From Downtown
01-08-2016, 06:27 AM
he had a stretch of games where his 3 was not falling anymore, but now it looks good again ... it will be interesting to see if he also gets 2-3 games off when Parker gets back
Mmh not sure,he's a rhythm guy...but he'll probably rest on that imminent B2B (I'd say more against the Nets than the Pistons)

ceperez
01-08-2016, 06:52 AM

Absolutely needs to take several games off. Not once, but several times this season.

Canyonero
01-08-2016, 07:37 AM
If Spurs win the ring this season, I expect Manu to retire after Rio.

Uriel
01-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Here's hoping Manu stays for one last year to help defend our upcoming title.

I. Hustle
01-08-2016, 10:08 AM

Can we get to the All Star break first?

Don't cream your pants just yet.

cutewizard
01-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Manu is a god

hater
01-08-2016, 10:14 AM

SouthWest Divison Title?

ElNono
01-08-2016, 10:34 AM
He's been a top 3 Spur this season... captaining the best bench in the NBA per par...

Team has been trying to rely less on him, but he's too talented even at his age. Just grateful he's a Spur...

wildbill2u
01-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Been watching this game of pro basketball since the 50s. I've NEVER seen a guy at his age play with the same joy, verve, and enthusiasm as Manu. And he is always mentoring the younger guys on the floor. It's obvious that he has made a commitment to himself to make this a season to remember if it is his last.

SAGirl
01-08-2016, 07:04 PM
He's been a top 3 Spur this season... captaining the best bench in the NBA per par...

Team has been trying to rely less on him, but he's too talented even at his age. Just grateful he's a Spur...
Yes, Pop has been giving more and more responsibility to Mills and has been riding Diaw really hard. Then games like the 3rd Q of the Jazz game, Pop was also pushing the young wings to come out with an aggressive mindset (and playing them together this time.

I do get nostalgic that Pop is somehow reading the team for Manu's retirement. He may not this season, but behind closed doors Pop knows how close he really was to calling it a career so it makes sense to get your guys as ready as they possibly can be. It still will be jarring when it happens.

EVAY
01-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Yes, Pop has been giving more and more responsibility to Mills and has been riding Diaw really hard. Then games like the 3rd Q of the Jazz game, Pop was also pushing the young wings to come out with an aggressive mindset (and playing them together this time.

I do get nostalgic that Pop is somehow reading the team for Manu's retirement. He may not this season, but behind closed doors Pop knows how close he really was to calling it a career so it makes sense to get your guys as ready as they possibly can be. It still will be jarring when it happens.

Absolutely!

emanueldavidginobili
01-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Manu is a amazing it's crazy he is still a HUGE part of this team at 38 years old

sasaint
01-09-2016, 12:11 AM

Jarring like the San Francisco earthquake. Manu is irreplaceable because as a combo guard, he is unequalled. He would have been an elite PG. He would have been an elite SG. As it is, he is a legendary combo guard. Elite PG and elite SG skill with his BBIQ all in one - totally legendary and irreplaceable. And he wore Silver and Black!