PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Fantasy league advice

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Didn't see a thread about it, fuck it if there is one anyway. Trying to make a decision about the bottom of my roster. If you had to pick between two of the following three, which would it be: Trevor Ariza, Evan Turner, Jeff Green. The league I'm in is a point total system.

Raven
01-08-2016, 01:09 PM
take jeff green, i was surprised, but he is giving me solid to very good performances this year. It's clear memphis is trying to change their philosophy, but don't be too attached to him, they may change their mind just as fast. stay away from kirby turner

SpursforSix
01-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Didn't see a thread about it, fuck it if there is one anyway. Trying to make a decision about the bottom of my roster. If you had to pick between two of the following three, which would it be: Trevor Ariza, Evan Turner, Jeff Green. The league I'm in is a point total system.

Ariza

Robz4000
01-08-2016, 06:06 PM
How are points given out? If there's emphasis on three-pointers and chucking isn't a factor, go with Ariza. Otherwise Jeff Green.

Mark Celibate
01-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Leave Ariza alone imho. I don't play fantasy league but based on my observation on the real league I think Ariza (turning 30 soon) is on the brink of going downhill. Turner may have a breakthrough season and become a MIP candidate. guy was once on the track to establishing himself an all-star player until the move to Indiana. The biggest obstacle is that he's playing in a league that disfavors players who shoot poor. If he develops a decent mid-range jumper he'd be a solid piece, of a similar type as Iggy tbh.

Thread
01-08-2016, 11:01 PM
I got some advice,,,take the dice, the play money, the hat, thimble and race car and get the fuck outta here. Idiot.