PDA

View Full Version : i'm rooting for black QBs from this point on

SuperCam
01-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Obviously I want my nig Cam to get it done but more important than fandom is the black QB league takeover continuing unstopped.

Cam, Russ, or Teddy are gonna embarrass some white Qbs once again :hat

Raven
01-09-2016, 02:36 PM
racist.

Avante
01-09-2016, 02:49 PM
racist.

While play silly ass games? We're different no need to act like we aren't. Why are there no white cornerbacks, well? Where is that 230 pound white running back who can make ya miss with 4.4 speed....well?

What white QB can run like Russell Wilson and Cam Newton, well?

Check out DeShaun Watson for Clemson Monday night. White QB's can't do that.

Raven
01-09-2016, 02:51 PM
While play silly ass games? We're different no need to act like we aren't. Why are there no white cornerbacks, well? Where is that 230 pound white running back who can make ya miss with 4.4 speed....well?
you don't get sarcasm now do ya?

Avante
01-09-2016, 02:55 PM
you don't get sarcasm now do ya?

Just used to you criticizing everything.

Silver&Black
01-09-2016, 03:18 PM
:tu Thanks for making a thread to let me know who you were rooting for.

spurraider21
01-09-2016, 03:22 PM
We noticed

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2016, 03:30 PM
I'm not. I don't want Wilson anywhere near the SB

SuperCam
01-09-2016, 03:35 PM

You'd rather see another Brady win another cementing his parochial racist city as the best in the sports' history? Ideal scenario is that we beat the Vikings in the NFC title game and then easily dispatch Tom or Peyton in the SB

Avante
01-09-2016, 03:42 PM

He's done everything Cam hasn't and in less time, ha~~~~~~~~~

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2016, 03:54 PM
He's done everything Cam hasn't and in less time, ha~~~~~~~~~
My personal agenda is clear. I want Neeton to go down as the best of his generation. His competition is Luck and Wilson. Newton has something Wilson doesn't with a MVP and All-Pro first team. If he gets a ring he's probably more accomplished than Wilson at that point.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-09-2016, 03:55 PM
You'd rather see another Brady win another cementing his parochial racist city as the best in the sports' history? Ideal scenario is that we beat the Vikings in the NFC title game and then easily dispatch Tom or Peyton in the SB
If we don't win I'll probably root for Peyton to ring again. That or an underdog. If Seattle rings, that bandwagon will again be in full force.

Clipper Nation
01-09-2016, 05:11 PM
racist.

TheGreatYacht
01-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Fuck mASSachusetts and SysTom

Pelicans78
01-09-2016, 07:06 PM
My personal agenda is clear. I want Neeton to go down as the best of his generation. His competition is Luck and Wilson. Newton has something Wilson doesn't with a MVP and All-Pro first team. If he gets a ring he's probably more accomplished than Wilson at that point.

I agree. Good luck in the playoffs.

jeebus
01-09-2016, 08:08 PM
thread backfire

Mal
01-09-2016, 09:02 PM
That is pure racism

Clipper Nation
01-09-2016, 10:03 PM
That is pure racism

daslicer
01-09-2016, 10:17 PM
OP is the worst troll ever which is a white guy pretending to be black.

Will Hunting
01-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Cheering for someone just because he's a certain race is just as racist as cheering against someone because he's a certain race.

The only difference being that the government sanctioned the first one with affirmative action and labeled it as acceptable behavior.

pgardn
01-09-2016, 10:53 PM
We're different no need to act like we aren't. Why are there no white cornerbacks, well? Where is that 230 pound white running back who can make ya miss with 4.4 speed....well?

Why are there no black place kickers? Well?

Avante
01-10-2016, 12:24 AM
Why are there no black place kickers? Well?

Who do you think kicks at....

Grambling
Jackson St
Texas Southern
Morgan St
Norfolk St
Mid Eastern Shore
North Carolina Central
Hampton
Florida A&M
Tennesse State
Savannah St
Alcorn
Howard
South Carolina State
Alabama A&T
North Carolina A&T
Alabama A&M
Mississippi Valley St
St. Augustine
Southern U
Prarie View
Bethune Cookman
Arkansas Pine Bluff

well?

Avante
01-10-2016, 12:47 AM
In Monday nights Alabama vs Clemson game we'll get a good look at the huge difference between black and white QB's.

Avante
01-10-2016, 01:02 AM
When it comes to pro bowl QB/RB/WR/DB, there are 24 of them. Of that 24, 20 of them are black.

Pelicans78
01-10-2016, 01:16 AM
In Monday nights Alabama vs Clemson game we'll get a good look at the huge difference between black and white QB's.

Not really. Coker is more of a game manager type who is heavily dependent on that running game. He's not gonna sit in the pocket and throw it 40-50 times. Just a stupid stereotypical statement on your part.

And not all black QBs play like Watson for Clemson.

Avante
01-10-2016, 01:26 AM
Not really. Coker is more of a game manager type who is heavily dependent on that running game. He's not gonna sit in the pocket and throw it 40-50 times. Just a stupid stereotypical statement on your part.

And not all black QBs play like Watson for Clemson.

You missed the point stupid, what white QB can play like Watson, well? And how many black QB 's play like Coker, well? Just how damn dumb are you slick?

BatManu20
01-10-2016, 01:55 AM
Only 2 black QB's have ever won a Super Bowl, and one of them was half-white (Russell Wilson). How you like them apples, SuperCam? #NotRacist #JustFacts #ImRootingForCam

Avante
01-10-2016, 03:08 AM
Well if we didn't have the black athete in football, hmmmm?

A

QB..Tom Brady
RB..John Riggins
RB..Jim Taylor
WR...Don Hutson
WR...Lance Alworth
TE...Jason Witten

B

Joe Montana
Larry Csonka
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
Ray Berry
Steve Largent
Dave Casper

C

Peyton Manning
Mike Alstott
Frank Gifford
Don Maynard
Fred Biletnikoff
Gronk

D

Brett Favre
Keith Lincoln
Dickie Post
Wes Welker
Julian Edelman
Bob Trumpy

E

Dan Marino
"Jaguar" Jon Arnett
Mark Van Eeghan
Bobby Joe Conrad
Charley Hennighan
Fred Arbanas

Mal
01-10-2016, 08:16 AM
This is stupid. White QB are represented by fucking Hoyer, and backup McCarron, while shitty black qbs or backups will not play.

Pelicans78
01-10-2016, 09:00 AM
You missed the point stupid, what white QB can play like Watson, well? And how many black QB 's play like Coker, well? Just how damn dumb are you slick?

Tebow was a similar style QB to Watson, but better at the college level. Didn't have Watson's speed, but was a more powerful runner. Lots of white QBs who could run really well throughout the history of this game.

And Coker is just a game manager QB who succeeds on play-action and bootlegs. Nothing special about him. Bridgewater does the same thing for the Vikings right now. Lots of black QBs throughout history have been game-managing types succeeding off a really good running game.

Your comment was stupid because it assumed every black QB is like Watson while all white QBs play like Coker. Rookie.

Your comment was stupid because you implied all Q

AlexJones
01-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Rooting preference, remaining teams:

Denver
Green Bay
Arizona
Pittsburgh
Carolina
New England
Washington
Minny
KC
Seattle

pgardn
01-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Who do you think kicks at....

Grambling
Jackson St
Texas Southern
Morgan St
Norfolk St
Mid Eastern Shore
North Carolina Central
Hampton
Florida A&M
Tennesse State
Savannah St
Alcorn
Howard
South Carolina State
Alabama A&T
North Carolina A&T
Alabama A&M
Mississippi Valley St
St. Augustine
Southern U
Prarie View
Bethune Cookman
Arkansas Pine Bluff

well?

So there are NO WHITE CORNERBACKS in COLLEGE football? Nice try on totally switching from the NFL to college.

Try again please.

Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

And don't go back in time to some obscure semipro game where a white place kicker got injured and cause me to reply Jason Sehorn.

If you are going to come on this site pretending to be an expert then at least do a halfway reasonable fake.

Avante
01-10-2016, 11:12 AM
So there are NO WHITE CORNERBACKS in COLLEGE football? Nice try on totally switching from the NFL to college.

Try again please.

Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

And don't go back in time to some obscure semipro game where a white place kicker got injured and cause me to reply Jason Sehorn.

If you are going to come on this site pretending to be an expert then at least do a halfway reasonable fake.

I just proved to you that there are indeed black kickers, ok stupid? Now prove to me there are white cornerbacks, give me the name of one.....today.

And there were black kickers in pro football. So you're wrong .

Dude, nobody is pretending anything, ok dummy? I;ve been watching pro football since the late 50's,ok? And what I didn't see I've read about, got it. There is nobody anywhere who knows more about this stuff than myself.....ok? I can talk about players nobody here has ever heard about....trust me.

The first black place kicker I saw was also a receiver, so who was that dummy?

How about this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1G6T2zqMbo

The guy scored...

extra points
FG
passing
receiving
rushing
punt return

and he returned kick offs and punted and he never went to college.

There are 3/4 other black place kickers in the pro game, do your homework.

Avante
01-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Big and fast is what seperates blacks from whites. There just aren't any 230 pound or 6-4 fast white guys, while we see tons of those who are black. Why people try to act like that isn't the case, is a mystery to me.

The fastest human to ever walk this earth is from Jamaica, the 6-5 Usain Bolt. The greatest RB ever (actually a FB) was the 6-2 230 pound Jim Brown.

Tomorrow night we'll see the 240 pound Derrick Henry, 240 pounds and he can go the distance, yep, freaky. Herschel Walker ran a 10.23 100m at 225 pounds, that's totally freaky. Bo Jackson ran a 4.2 40 at 225 pounds, weird. (the two did race in an SEC indoor 60)

lefty
01-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Blake is rooting for black QBs

SuperCam
01-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Cheering for someone just because he's a certain race is just as racist as cheering against someone because he's a certain race.

The only difference being that the government sanctioned the first one with affirmative action and labeled it as acceptable behavior.

racist is the paternalistic relationship that league wide white monolithic ownership views black players with. racist is the concerted effort by white coaches for decades to keep black players from playing quarterback because they weren't 'smart' enough. racist is the slave plantation mentality between white fanbases and black players who they love when they are making plays and giving eloquent interviews, but are just a bunch of niqqers when they make a play that draws penalty with the same fire they have always used to make the plays they like.

http://i.imgur.com/BsTzjdW.png

Look at all these white folks turning on 'their' black athletes, who they were happy to watch and cheer knock heads until one of them turns on them. What Burfict did is commonplace twenty or thirty years ago and just another day at work for someone like Romanowski, but I bet white fans weren't calling him a thug or niqqer.

So I'm going to continue rooting for the black star, the black QB, even if their presence only represents a slight strike to the heart of the white power structure which runs the league.

pgardn
01-10-2016, 12:30 PM
I just proved to you that there are indeed black kickers, ok stupid? Now prove to me there are white cornerbacks, give me the name of one.....today.

And there were black kickers in pro football. So you're wrong .

Dude, nobody is pretending anything, ok dummy? I;ve been watching pro football since the late 50's,ok? And what I didn't see I've read about, got it. There is nobody anywhere who knows more about this stuff than myself.....ok? I can talk about players nobody here has ever heard about....trust me.

The first black place kicker I saw was also a receiver, so who was that dummy?

How about this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1G6T2zqMbo

The guy scored...

extra points
FG
passing
receiving
rushing
punt return

and he returned kick offs and punted and he never went to college.

There are 3/4 other black place kickers in the pro game, do your homework.

And again: Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

Do you really want me to go back and cherry pick small mostly white colleges and hunt down the numerous white CBs. Just like you did with the black place kickers? And, Just like I did with your assertion that BYU has hardly any Mormoms when close to 70% of the team is Mormon?

No black place kickers in the NFL? Why not?

Will Hunting
01-10-2016, 12:32 PM
racist is the paternalistic relationship that league wide white monolithic ownership views black players with. racist is the concerted effort by white coaches for decades to keep black players from playing quarterback because they weren't 'smart' enough. racist is the slave plantation mentality between white fanbases and black players who they love when they are making plays and giving eloquent interviews, but are just a bunch of niqqers when they make a play that draws penalty with the same fire they have always used to make the plays they like.

Look at all these white folks turning on 'their' black athletes, who they were happy to watch and cheer knock heads until one of them turns on them. What Burfict did is commonplace twenty or thirty years ago and just another day at work for someone like Romanowski, but I bet white fans weren't calling him a thug or niqqer.

So I'm going to continue rooting for the black star, the black QB, even if their presence only represents a slight strike to the heart of the white power structure which runs the league.

Yeah all those people are racists but that has nothing to do with what I said. What I'm saying is you're countering racism with more racism. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just calling it what it is and sure you know what you're doing.

Avante
01-10-2016, 12:36 PM
And again: Why are there no black place kickers in the NFL?

Do you really want me to go back and cherry pick small mostly white colleges and hunt down the numerous white CBs. Just like you did with the black place kickers? And, Just like I did with your assertion that BYU has hardly any Mormoms when close to 70% of the team is Mormon?

No black place kickers in the NFL? Why not?

Dude, how many black footballers want to kck?

SocialJusticeWarrior
01-10-2016, 12:59 PM

I agree. Racism is prejudice plus whiteness. Ban all white people from the league! In fact, we need to smash the toxic masculinity and patriarchy of the NFL and ban all cis-males too!

Until RuPaul is playing quarterback for the Panthers, the NFL will always be problematic.

Will Hunting
01-10-2016, 01:49 PM
I agree. Racism is prejudice plus whiteness. Ban all white people from the league! In fact, we need to smash the toxic masculinity and patriarchy of the NFL and ban all cis-males too!

Until RuPaul is playing quarterback for the Panthers, the NFL will always be problematic.

:lmao

JohnnyMax
01-10-2016, 02:30 PM
When ever two Black QBs face eachother, you get low scoring games like Seattle vs Minnesota.

Avante
01-10-2016, 02:35 PM
When ever two Black QBs face eachother, you get low scoring games like Seattle vs Minnesota.

A black QB was the leading passer in the league, the All Pro QB and the league MVP...black, and a black QB will be playing for the NCAA title tomorrow night......again!

Anb, it's real obvious the weather is a huge factor in Minnesota.

pgardn
01-10-2016, 02:36 PM

I don't know?
How many do?

So they must like CB the most?

And I'm guessing for quite a while they did not wanna be QBs but now they sorta do?

Explain yourself old man. Explain what the black athletes wants.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Avante mentioned A&M–Prairie View :lol

Avante
01-10-2016, 02:40 PM
I don't know?
How many do?

So they must like CB the most?

And I'm guessing for quite a while they did not wanna be QBs but now they sorta do?

Explain yourself old man. Explain what the black athletes wants.

My dad is an old man asshole, ok?

Avante
01-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Avante mentioned A&M–Prairie View :lol

First 1000 yard rusher for the Raiders, Clemon Daneils from PV.

When the Chiefs beat the Vikes in SB IV, the big game winning play was Len Dawson throwing to Otis Taylor (first of the big fast physical receivers) he was from PV.

HBCU HOFers

Walter Payton
Jerry Rice
Leroy Kelly
Deacon Jones
Willie Brown
Buck Buchanon
Lem Barney
Bob Hayes
Aeneas Williams

pgardn
01-10-2016, 02:48 PM
My dad is an old man asshole, ok?

So your dad, the old man asshole, helped create a middle aged asshole.

I can't imagine how you refer to your mother.

Avante
01-10-2016, 02:52 PM
So your dad, the old man asshole, helped create a middle aged asshole.

I can't imagine how you refer to your mother.

You really down to that now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, just how stupid are you?

pgardn
01-10-2016, 02:58 PM
You really down to that now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, just how stupid are you?

So blacks could be place kickers but they don't want to be?
And blacks kinda want to be QBs.
And they really like CB.

Please continue.
Sorry.

Avante
01-10-2016, 03:10 PM
And they really like CB.

Please continue.
Sorry.

What?

Dude, how old are you son?

pgardn
01-10-2016, 03:23 PM
And they really like CB.

Please continue.
Sorry.

The above is what I get from you.
Please feel free to amend anything since you are the mind of the black athlete.

pgardn
01-10-2016, 03:25 PM

Avante
01-10-2016, 03:51 PM
The above is what I get from you.
Please feel free to amend anything since you are the mind of the black athlete.

Please feel free to say anything that isn't totally stupid, ok?

pgardn
01-10-2016, 04:01 PM

You said it.

Is your statement above totally idiotic or is it valid?
Why don't blacks want to kick? They don't have the leg strength?

Go ahead now.
You said it. Explain.

Avante
01-10-2016, 05:01 PM
You said it.

Is your statement above totally idiotic or is it valid?
Why don't blacks want to kick? They don't have the leg strength?

Go ahead now.
You said it. Explain.

Would you want to kick or be a real footballer?

SuperCam
01-10-2016, 05:06 PM
A black QB will be in the NFC title game, and either one will win easily. :hat

Silver&Black
02-07-2016, 10:32 PM
:monkey

Mal
02-07-2016, 10:34 PM
racist faggot

spurraider21
02-07-2016, 10:34 PM
:hat

TheCultOfPersonality
02-07-2016, 10:42 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/MACDD/1101_camera_man.jpg

Spurtacular
10-06-2019, 07:16 AM
I'm rooting for black QBs from this point on.

Same with blake.