PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe: Passing Is Hard But Spurs R Good At It B-Cuz They're Euro Loving Soccer Players

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2016, 12:07 PM
:lmao I agree Kobe..passing is hard :lol

According to Bryant, there’s a simple reason for why San Antonio’s ball movement is so good, and it has to do with how it built its roster.

“It’s very difficult, which is why the [San Antonio] Spurs have nothing but Europeans over there that grew up playing soccer,” Bryant said with a laugh.

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/kobe-bryant-san-antonio-spurs-soccer/

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2016, 12:15 PM
https://youtube/9F2jylWD3dU

Texas_Ranger
01-10-2016, 12:18 PM
But why isn't Kobe passing?? He did play ''soccer'' in Italy as a kid.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Antwan Jamison:

"Kobe will tell you," Jamison said. "He's like, 'Look, you guys as my teammates, yell at me. Let me know that you're open because I'm so programmed,' and this guy has told me this, 'I see nothing but that basket. You could be open, there could be three guys on me, but the only thing I see is that basket so you have to tell me, Look, I was open. Or yell at me mid-play. That doesn't affect me at all and I respect that.' "

Jamison said the veteran-laden roster has adapted to Bryant's style and the players have no problem with confronting the five-time champion.
"I think the thing we've seen in the past was most teammates might have been afraid to come to him or express, 'Kob' I was open,' or, 'That's not what we drew up,' " Jamison said.

"The thing I like about this team, Steve Nash -- who is a Hall of Famer -- and Dwight [Howard] as well, Dwight and Kobe have gotten into shouting matches on the bench because Dwight will be like, 'Kob', that's your rotation. Get there.' And after the game he'll be like, 'Appreciate it, big fella. I needed that.' "

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2016, 12:22 PM

Would you pass if it meant $500 more million than Duncan....I sure as fuck wouldn't...let history be the judge but give me my fucking money. ...I'm not passing all the way to the bank....

DMC
01-10-2016, 12:23 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/f93Ufnd1dTHvq/giphy.gif

Thread
01-10-2016, 12:31 PM

Kobe did it his way. Regrets? Sure, there were a few, but, then again too few to mention. And he did it not in a shy way. Kobe ate it up & he spit it out.

5 titles in a 20 year career. That's like 25% ringage. He clubbed a triple, and a double. And it was he who started it all, who made it possible to get that handful of NBA Titles. We were this||close to going out up in Portland just after the century turned. LF's were prayin', hearts beat fast and every fuckin' SF thought we'd breathed our last, cept Kobe. With jacks and timbers he started back down,,,and like a giant black mamba the glorious bastard stood there all alone......and ya's know the rest, blah, blah, blah,,,12 Lakers scrambled from a would be grave.

- "Hope this ride helped ya. Have a nice day."

- "Will Teasal" - "First Blood"

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2016, 12:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/f93Ufnd1dTHvq/giphy.gif

https://youtube/ujuQheviI7U

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Kobe did it his way. Regrets? Sure, there were a few, but, then again too few to mention. And he did it not in a shy way. Kobe ate it up & he spit it out.

5 titles in a 20 year career. That's like 25% ringage. He clubbed a triple, and a double. And it was he who started it all, who made it possible to get that handful of NBA Titles. We were this||close to going out up in Portland just after the century turned. LF's were prayin', hearts beat fast and every fuckin' SF thought we'd breathed our last, cept Kobe. With jacks and timbers he started back down,,,and like a giant black mamba the glorious bastard stood there all alone......and ya's know the rest, blah, blah, blah,,,12 Lakers scrambled from a would be grave.

Cully

DMC
01-10-2016, 12:42 PM
https://youtube/ujuQheviI7U

Kobe getting trolled by a minimum wage faggot

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2016, 12:53 PM

- THREAD

ambchang
01-10-2016, 01:50 PM

That almost 75% failure rate with the rest of the 29. N'est pas?

Thread
01-10-2016, 02:29 PM
That almost 75% failure rate with the rest of the 29. N'est pas?

Absolutely.

ambchang
01-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Absolutely.

Almost absolutely.

pookenstein
01-10-2016, 03:29 PM
5 titles in a 20 year career. That's like 25% ringage.

Impressive. Almost as impressive as Tim's 5 in 19. 26.3% ringage if he doesn't win this year. 31.6% if he does ring this year.

Buddy Mignon
01-10-2016, 06:06 PM
I'd love to see Kobe give one last vintage ass kicking on dem Spurs.

DMC
01-10-2016, 06:09 PM
I'd love to see Kobe give one last vintage ass kicking on dem Spurs.
Bet you'd love to see your pecker one last time too but that gut won't let you.