PDA

View Full Version : So I'm Messing With a Girl with a Cute Child Like Personality

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 01:16 PM
I mean she's 27. It's kinda hard to explain. I don't know what to call it. She's a pretty Mexican woman with a nice body tbh, but she has this "child like personally" I guess. She's not simple, but if you were listen to her without seeing her you would think you were listening to a 13-14 yr old girl. Maybe it's her voice? Idk tbh, some of the things she says is child like IMO. I mean, it's cute. I guess you can say her whole personlity is "cute". I like it tbh, but I have never dealt with this before. Is there anyone out there that knows what I'm talking about?

Xevious
01-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Maybe Avante need to chime in here.

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Maybe Avante need to chime in here.

I do want his opinion tbh
My girl is of legal age

Avante
01-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Love to.

At 19-22 in a foreign land ya go with the customs/culture. Why wouldn't you?

I knew nothing about that world over there, how could I? So there I am just tagging along with the older guys who had been there before and knew the ropes. So here comes liberty call and it's off to the bars for a night of drinking, pot smoking, dancing and yep...pussy. Ya walk in those bars and here they come..."buy me drink babysan". So ya pick out the one ya like the best and buy her a drink. Me being a big guy (6-2 around 240 back then) I looked for a grown woman.

Now who out there really thinks any guy is going to be all worried about..:"how old are you".,...when it's real obvious...NOBODY CARES. Where I'd come fom ya had to 21 to be in a bar.

Why so many of you act totally retarded over this when you would have done what everyone does.........????

So you guys would have stayed on the ship? You would have told these girls..."nope, can't buy you a drink"...hahahaha!!!! So after drinking all night when she asks..."we go fucky sucky"...you tell her..."oh no not me"...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on little people stop acting like a bunch of retards over this , ok? All of you would have done the exact same thing we..ALL...did and ya know it, anyone saying they wouldn't have is a fucking liar,

Now think just a little bit midgets, what guy would want his buddies seeing him with some little kid, and the drinking age was 18.....ok?

You people would have been laughed at if ya had tried to have played this..."how old are you"....and she would have lied anyway.

Stop looking like a bunch of morons over this, ok? I get....."I must mess with Avante he knows too much and makes us look stupid"...but don't act retarded over it, ok?

DJR210
01-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Translation ^ "I'm a Sick bastard"

Avante
01-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Translation ^ "I'm a Sick bastard"

translation

Yep, I would have done the exact same thing. No way I'm pasing up on that pussy, what guy does?

DJR210
01-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Yep

Finally admitting it.. first step to recovery

Avante
01-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Finally admitting it.. first step to recovery

Dude, you would have told those girls...nope, not me.....come on guy what are you a faggot?

So all your buddies (doubt a prick like you had any) are coming back talking about their good times and you have none?

Come on little man, stop acting stupid, ok? Sailors and hookers, this is news to you?

buddy 1....what's with DJR, the guy just sits all alone, never gets any pussy.
buudy 2...think he's a queer?
buddy 1...ya know, he does look fucking goofy, hmmmm?

Thread
01-10-2016, 02:36 PM
...yes, and it is a terrific turn on. Especially if they exhibit that they do not know it, even if they do.

Bynumite
01-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Love to.

I knew nothing about that world over there, how could I? So there I am just tagging along with the older guys who had been there before and knew the ropes. So here comes liberty call and it's off to the bars for a night of drinking, pot smoking, dancing and yep...pussy. Ya walk in those bars and here they come..."buy me drink babysan". So ya pick out the one ya like the best and buy her a drink. Me being a big guy (6-2 around 240 back then) I looked for a grown woman.

Now who out there really thinks any guy is going to be all worried about..:"how old are you".,...when it's real obvious...NOBODY CARES. Where I'd come fom ya had to 21 to be in a bar.

Why so many of you act totally retarded over this when you would have done what everyone does.........????

So you guys would have stayed on the ship? You would have told these girls..."nope, can't buy you a drink"...hahahaha!!!! So after drinking all night when she asks..."we go fucky sucky"...you tell her..."oh no not me"...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on little people stop acting like a bunch of retards over this , ok? All of you would have done the exact same thing we..ALL...did and ya know it, anyone saying they wouldn't have is a fucking liar,

Now think just a little bit midgets, what guy would want his buddies seeing him with some little kid, and the drinking age was 18.....ok?

You people would have been laughed at if ya had tried to have played this..."how old are you"....and she would have lied anyway.

Stop looking like a bunch of morons over this, ok? I get....."I must mess with Avante he knows too much and makes us look stupid"...but don't act retarded over it, ok?

This dude gotta be a troll, otherwise he got some serious mental issues :lol

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Love to.

Thanks for hijacking my thread you pedo fuck
And how long are you going to tell this tired ass story? You accidentally molested a under aged Asian girl and liked it. We get it.
Now go peep and tom with your wife tonight and stay out of my threads?

lil'mo
01-10-2016, 06:03 PM
I mean she's 27. It's kinda hard to explain. I don't know what to call it. She's a pretty Mexican woman with a nice body tbh, but she has this "child like personally" I guess. She's not simple, but if you were listen to her without seeing her you would think you were listening to a 13-14 yr old girl. Maybe it's her voice? Idk tbh, some of the things she says is child like IMO. I mean, it's cute. I guess you can say her whole personlity is "cute". I like it tbh, but I have never dealt with this before. Is there anyone out there that knows what I'm talking about?
Young adult and adult women who have child like personalities as you describe, or speak in a high voice, as if she has not yet hit puberty, often have a history of molestation during pre-pubescence.

Wild Cobra
01-10-2016, 06:36 PM
I do want his opinion tbh
My girl is of legal age

Maybe she is mentally handicapped, and has the mind of a child.

Reck
01-10-2016, 07:39 PM
^Or maybe she deals/hangs with a lot of kids and her adult personality and kid like personality are merging.

I guess I would say to the OP to infuse some of your own likes/personality into her to see if she can get out of that phase..if it is a phase.

DMC
01-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Who here actually reads Avante's posts?

DMC
01-10-2016, 07:44 PM

Coping mechanism. Run.

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Young adult and adult women who have child like personalities as you describe, or speak in a high voice, as if she has not yet hit puberty, often have a history of molestation during pre-pubescence.

Damn and she hates her dad like something fierce tbh. I actually did ask if he molested her at one time (cause the hate is strong), but she said no real loud. But this is a good point, maybe not him.

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Coping mechanism. Run.

Yeah, I'm texting her now and supposedly she got drunk Saturday night ( I was moving) and I'm asking did she screw some one and she is acting "child like" in the texts. Playing dump and not answering my questions and shit. I'm getting a little pissed off. I mean we aren't a couple (just screwing around), but still....just want to know who I'm fucking with tbh.

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 10:56 PM

naw, I work with her tbh. She's a smart girl. Just plays the role for some reason

Reck
01-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I'm texting her now and supposedly she got drunk Saturday night ( I was moving) and I'm asking did she screw some one and she is acting "child like" in the texts. Playing dump and not answering my questions and shit. I'm getting a little pissed off. I mean we aren't a couple (just screwing around), but still....just want to know who I'm fucking with tbh.

So you're trying to control her already and not trusting her with how she conducts herself without you around.

This relationship is fucked already. Move on. :lol

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 11:05 PM
So you're trying to control her already and not trusting her with how she conducts herself without you around.

This relationship is fucked already. Move on. :lol

I don't think it's like that tbh. I'm telling her it's fine if she did, and I won't get angry at her. She finally has said "no" after like 20 texts so I guess I'll take that for what its worth. I'm trying to schedule a "fuck" session for tomorrow. Still, no answer

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 11:21 PM

Ok, I'm starting to consider this theory now

Avante
01-10-2016, 11:28 PM
This dude gotta be a troll, otherwise he got some serious mental issues :lol

Not too bright are ya slugger?

Avante
01-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Thanks for hijacking my thread you pedo fuck
And how long are you going to tell this tired ass story? You accidentally molested a under aged Asian girl and liked it. We get it.
Now go peep and tom with your wife tonight and stay out of my threads?

Stupid, you asked for my opinion, remember ya dumb fuck?

Avante
01-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Who here actually reads Avante's posts?

How about everyone little man, that isn't obvious?

Huey Freeman
01-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Stupid, you asked for my opinion, remember ya dumb fuck?

Your the idiot (see post #3). Stop hijacking threads bro

Avante
01-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Your the idiot (see post #3). Stop hijacking threads bro

Ya mean like you did mine?

Dude, who gives a fuck about your love life?

lil'mo
01-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Damn and she hates her dad like something fierce tbh. I actually did ask if he molested her at one time (cause the hate is strong), but she said no real loud. But this is a good point, maybe not him.

Molestation or abuse at a young age can cause a sort of developmental arrest in the abused. It very likely could be her dad if she has so much hate towards him and reacted the way she did when you asked.

Joseph Kony
01-11-2016, 02:29 AM
^:lmao fucktard e-psychologist trying to play sigmund freud on the internet analyzing someone he knows nothing about

Avante
01-11-2016, 02:48 AM
^:lmao fucktard e-psychologist trying to play sigmund freud on the internet analyzing someone he knows nothing about

Dude, do you ever do anything but leech off others?

Joseph Kony
01-11-2016, 03:21 AM
Dude, do you ever do anything but leech off others?

shouldnt you be justifying pedophilia somewhere, pedo?

Avante
01-11-2016, 03:25 AM
shouldnt you be justifying pedophilia somewhere, pedo?

Yep, me and those 50 millions other sailors, dude, how stupid are you? You really this fucking dumb?

Dude, do you ever do anything besides leech off others threads, well?

Joseph Kony
01-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Yep, me and those 50 millions other sailors, dude, how stupid are you? You really this fucking dumb?

Dude, do you ever do anything besides leech off others threads, well?
I'll take "things pedophiles say" for $200, Alex

benefactor
01-11-2016, 08:56 AM
naw, I work with her tbh. She's a smart girl. Just plays the role for some reason
You really gotta start leaving the work pussy alone man.:lol

hehateme
01-11-2016, 01:05 PM
better hit that abort button quick

BD24
01-11-2016, 09:58 PM
You really gotta start leaving the work pussy alone man.:lol
This. Nothing good can come from that.

The Reckoning
01-11-2016, 10:16 PM

wow...cut your losses man. women choose, if she wants to be with you she'll decide.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-12-2016, 09:31 AM
:lol that alt should have been retired like 4 years ago once that schtick stopped being an "in" thing...

703 Spurz
01-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Who gives a fuck about her personality? If you aren't going to marry her and are only interested in sticking it in her ass, what difference does it make what she sounds or acts like?