PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Is it a coincidence or Brooks is great at developing perimeter players?

apalisoc_9
01-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Always been a shitty overall coach Imo, but just look at these perimeter players.

Durant
Westbrook
Harden
Jackson

All of them have basically reached their projected potential. The only guy that ended up being shitty is Jeremy Lamb.

Its probably just a case of improving because of the given opportunities, sounds easy..but really so many teams have butchered their rookies. Lakers this year, etc.

Kawhitstorm
01-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Always been a shitty overall coach Imo, but just look at these perimeter players.

Durant
Westbrook
Harden
Jackson

All of them have basically reached their projected potential. The only guy that ended up being shitty is Jeremy Lamb.

Its probably just a case of improving because of the given opportunities, sounds easy..but really so many teams have butchered their rookies. Lakers this year, etc.

It's not just Lamb, Perry Jones also rotted on the bench & Reggie Jackson/Harden proved to be better than they were under Brooks. Adams/Roberson never really developed any offensive game.

Basically, he had a plethora of lottery picks fall on his lap & 5 of them happened to be talented hard-workers who would have reached their potential under a competent coach. Name me a 2nd rd pick that Brooks developed?:lol

01-11-2016, 12:46 AM
All of these guys were known commodities coming into the league. He contributed nothing of note aside from letting them do whatever they please on the court I suppose.

RsxPiimp
01-11-2016, 12:55 AM
Nah, I credit Presti. He's been phenomenal in the draft. He also drafted Eric Bledsoe and his newest prospect (Cameron Payne) has tons of potential...

UNT Eagles 2016
01-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Nah, I credit Presti. He's been phenomenal in the draft. He also drafted Eric Bledsoe and his newest prospect (Cameron Payne) has tons of potential...

He'll see the floor a lot when #35 is flauntin' that Bullets uni.