PDA

View Full Version : The NFL forum

johnsmith
01-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Quick complaint/rant.

This used to be a really cool place to discuss football and have some laughs, especially during the playoffs. There were really good posters in here that brought a tremendous amount of knowledge and humor.

So today I come in to check it out again (I only come here occasionally nowadays when I'm bored), and this forum sucks now and it's because of one poster only.....avante.

He's slowly but surely chipped away at the regulars on here and now he just shits in every thread. There's a few threads where no one responds to him and he just keeps posting just praying that someone gives him attention. He's the equivalent of the lonely old man at the park feeding the ducks and hoping someone younger will listen to his stories. He's like a non funny Abe Simpson. And he's relentless. Dude must literally have nothing better to do....which is impressive because he only comes here "to get a kick out of people getting mad cause he knows just so much".

He's never funny, and he just sits here hoping to get into a confrontation so that he can use his same old tired jokes that he's been using for four years on this site and I'm sure many more on other sites.

It's a shame that the mods never saw fit to ban his senile old ass because this place was a good time not that long ago.

Anyway, that's it for my rant. I know avante, "why is it that I'm all you do", "sheesh, rookies", "looking for 'spots'", blah, blah, blah, blah.

Thanks for ruining a once solid and entertaining forum.

Also, Go Broncos.....but for the record I think the Panthers win it all.

Avante
01-11-2016, 12:46 AM
All I ever do is tell it like it really is. Show me where that isn't the case, keep it real and know your stuff and it's all good. The only problem here is people don't want to keep it real and don't know their stuff.

Look at today....

STUGGLE WILSON....and what's he do, win the game.

The Packers aren't coming back....what do they do, they kicked ass.

While I'm...slow down people. As you saw, I had all the winners.

I get the fact a guy with my experience/knowledge will stand out, I always stand out. I expect it and am used to it.

You didn't do anything when you posted here guy but complain and wimper. Look at you now, yep..wahwahwah.

I have fun with this Russell Wilson thing because it is funny watching the greatest young QB we have ever seen getting treated like he does as he continues to do things we have seen before. Then he fumbles/INT and it's....STRUGGLE...hahaha.

I'll tell ya what every day you post a thread I won't post at all, deal? Do something here guy besides wimper around, ok?

johnsmith
01-11-2016, 12:51 AM
I'll tell ya what every day you post a thread I won't post at all, deal? Do something here guy besides wimper around, ok?

Deal.

Avante
01-11-2016, 12:55 AM
Deal.

I tell ya what I'm going going to do just for you. I won't post in this forum again this football season, ok?

Let these people meet johnsmith, sound good? It is about time you put your knowledge, humor and over all coolness on display.

See ya next football season.

So I'll end my ATS season "here" at plus $1120.

It's all yours johnsmith, you are '"Da Man".

Arcadian
01-11-2016, 01:10 AM
...well that ended much more swiftly than I expected. lol

spurraider21
01-11-2016, 01:41 AM
nfl forum here is just black agenda posters and lol struggle wilson posters

HI-FI
01-11-2016, 02:25 AM
nfl forum here is just black agenda posters and lol struggle wilson posters
Some truth to that.

Avante has never annoyed me like some of the alts on here, he's got some good moments.

When I saw KoolaidMans thread on Blair Walsh, it made me appreciate that he at least hasn't ruined this forum with his shit.

Robz4000
01-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Some truth to that.

Avante has never annoyed me like some of the alts on here, he's got some good moments.

When I saw KoolaidMans thread on Blair Walsh, it made me appreciate that he at least hasn't ruined this forum with his shit.

Don't tempt him, I think the only reason he hasn't is because he hasn't figured out how to navigate the site without clicking on his bookmarks.

MultiTroll
01-11-2016, 03:41 PM
I tell ya what I'm going going to do just for you. I won't post in this forum again this football season, ok?