01-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Spots, Russell Wilson, blues and stuff!

Robz4000
01-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Don't forget the rookies imvho.

Avante
01-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Ok here's the deal johnsmith

All you ever do is shit like this, you complain and wimper around constantly, it is always something with you. When I said I wouldn't post on a day that you posted a thread I obviously was talking about you talking football, but, I knew you'd play this silly shit and I wanted everyone to see just how fucked up you are.

I'm going to post, now if ya don't like that then post threads talking football and not about me, got it? We both know you ain't going to do shit, you never do. And every single time you do post here/Club you only post about me, dude, you got it bad.

People this guy can't talk football, his game is to wimper around like a little bitch, just look at him, all this stuff to talk about and what's he do......that Avante wahwahwahboohooboohoo.

johnsmith ...fuck you~~~~~

Blake
01-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Sheesh

Avante
01-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Here's another guy who only comes here to wimper around, ha~~~~~

My thing is stimulate action, get a flow going, get some heat going, not wimper around like these johnsmith/Blake weirdos. Here they are and neither saying shit about the games, they find Avante more interesting, hahaha~~~~

Blake
01-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Hahaha ya dummy ~~~~~sheesh

Avante
01-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Ok, instead of wasting this freaks thread talking about me because he has a bad case of Avanteitist.....

Notice how the superior QB won all the games yesterday?

Now we have...

Alex Smith vs Tom Brady
Big Ben vs Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers vs Carson Palmer
Russell Wilson vs Cam Newton

So which road QB stands the best chance of winning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If ya want to see the huge difference between black/white QB's check out Alabama vs Clemsom tonight, there it is.

There is something going on with Marshawn Lynch, ya don't pull what he did otherwise. As we can see all this talk about how the Seahawks can't win without him is bogus, so is it time to dump him? The guy gets put up with because he's a great player but it's real obvious he's an idiot, and a problem.

johnsmith
01-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Wow....didn't even last half a day.

I'm shocked you welcomed.

Go back to ruining a once entertaining forum

johnsmith
01-11-2016, 03:22 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256076&p=8363617#post8363617

Avante
01-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Wow....didn't even last half a day.

I'm shocked you welcomed.

Go back to ruining a once entertaining forum

The deal still stands, you wanna talk football..cool. Did ya do that, nope, you talked about Avante. Dude, you post football threads and I won't post that day, ok? You never posted threads when you were here, you just went around complaining like always do, that's all you do....wimper wimper wahwahboohoohoo.

So I really make this big an impact, come on guy.

Dude, post threads talking about football and not Avante and I'll respect our deal...ok? Show these people you can do more than just......that Avante, wahwahwah....ok?

Little guy, every single time you drop in (the Club also) you always come straight to me. You really this damn weak? I ;m that far in your head, hahaha!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
01-11-2016, 03:32 PM
That wasn't the deal you offered dummy.

johnsmith
01-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Don't worry about it avante. I knew you wouldn't honor it....you never have and I assume you never will be a man of your word.

But hey, at least you drive three quarters of the posters on this forum out over the past several years and have turned this into your blog regarding 40 times and "black footballers"

Carry on with your devastation.

Avante
01-11-2016, 03:36 PM

Dude, did you really think I was talking about you coming in here with just bullshit? It wasn't real obvious I was talking about you posting thought provoking/interesting threads on footbal, come on guy you can't be that dense.

This is the deal half pint....

You post football threads and I won't post that day, ok? Can ya do it?

Avante
01-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Don't worry about it avante. I knew you wouldn't honor it....you never have and I assume you never will be a man of your word.

But hey, at least you drive three quarters of the posters on this forum out over the past several years and have turned this into your blog regarding 40 times and "black footballers"

Carry on with your devastation.

Give me the name of one poster who left because of Avante, come on, name one.

Here's what I'm going to do, today is Monday, I'll not post again until Friday, now I need you to do something here since you're so damn worried about it...ok? You have the board without me around, ok? It's all yours so do something besides complain...ok?

Here's what going to happen, without me around to wimper about you ain't going to do shit. Never have, and ya never will, your thing is to cry around like some one legged whore.

See ya Friday ya fucking cry baby.

MultiTroll
01-11-2016, 03:45 PM
I tell ya what I'm going going to do just for you. I won't post in this forum again this football season, ok?

Let these people meet johnsmith, sound good? It is about time you put your knowledge, humor and over all coolness on display.

See ya next football season.

And your credibility lasts until....

Here's what I;m going to do, today is Monday, I'll not post again until Friday, now I ned you to do something here since you're so damn worried about it...ok? You have the board without me around, ok? It's all yours so do something besides complain...ok?

Avante
01-11-2016, 03:53 PM
And your credibility lasts until....

See how I stimulate action? That's all that matters on a messageboard, anyone looking for more than that shouldn't. Now it's all about what, yep....Avante. When we should be talking about the big games this weekend. I pity those all wrapped up in.....Avante, so I work um.

This....Avante isn't doing what I want....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MultiTroll
01-11-2016, 04:07 PM
See how I stimulate action?
Yes.
We could see which one(s) you are and speculate if and when you'll ever make it here:
http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439
10 Former Internet Trolls Explain Why They Quit Being Jerks (http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251739&highlight=Internet+Trolls

Avante
01-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Yes.
We could see which one(s) you are and speculate if and when you'll ever make it here:
http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439
10 Former Internet Trolls Explain Why They Quit Being Jerks (http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251739&highlight=Internet+Trolls

I'm that guy who has no business posting on a forum with so many kids who lack knowledge and experience. That is the only problem. I was into the NFL in the early 60's, saw my first game around 1958, I have far more knowledge about things than these guys and it pisses them off. That's the problem with me posting here.

Yesterday a perfect example...

kids....STRUGGLE WILSON!!!!!!! THE PACK CAN'T COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Avante....slow down give things some time.

I went 4-0 SU.

And they go from game to game, play to play, while guys like me look at the big picture. I look at down the road not just the last game.

Fucking funny watching......(RW fumbles/INT)....SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....hahaha!!!!!!!! No thought at all....7-2 in playoff games, a SB champ, an NFL record holder and a ton of NFL firsts.

Arcadian
01-11-2016, 04:46 PM
lol

Clipper Nation
01-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Ok here's the deal johnsmith

All you ever do is shit like this, you complain and wimper around constantly, it is always something with you. When I said I wouldn't post on a day that you posted a thread I obviously was talking about you talking football, but, I knew you'd play this silly shit and I wanted everyone to see just how fucked up you are.

I'm going to post, now if ya don't like that then post threads talking football and not about me, got it? We both know you ain't going to do shit, you never do. And every single time you do post here/Club you only post about me, dude, you got it bad.

People this guy can't talk football, his game is to wimper around like a little bitch, just look at him, all this stuff to talk about and what's he do......that Avante wahwahwahboohooboohoo.

johnsmith ...fuck you~~~~~
Welching faggot.

bigzak25
01-11-2016, 09:54 PM
I thought it was a good thread John Smith!

hehateme
01-11-2016, 10:49 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~....................................... .................................................. ..........

~~

SpursforSix
01-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Ok, instead of wasting this freaks thread talking about me because he has a bad case of Avanteitist.....

Notice how the superior QB won all the games yesterday?

Now we have...

Alex Smith vs Tom Brady
Big Ben vs Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers vs Carson Palmer
Russell Wilson vs Cam Newton

So which road QB stands the best chance of winning?

This weekend....I'd say Alex Smith has the best chance of winning. Chiefs have been rolling. Smith does a good enough job and the defense is great. Pats are pretty banged up and look mortal.
Maclin's availability is key though.

Rodgers has a good shot as well. Better than 50% chance imo.

Wilson...maybe just under a 50/50.

Ben could pull off a miracle I guess but he's hurt. RB's hurt. Brown...who knows.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2016, 01:31 PM

was it the "you stay out of my threads I stay out of yours?" deal cause I could have told you it wouldn't work I made the same one with him, and he welshed on it.

Avante
01-12-2016, 03:26 PM
was it the "you stay out of my threads I stay out of yours?" deal cause I could have told you it wouldn't work I made the same one with him, and he welshed on it.

Anytime I encounter posters on the internet who think others are suppose to do what they want, I mess with them. I'll tell them anything, because what I do is none of their business. You being a perfect example. Worry about you not me/others, if ya don't like somebody, don't read them. To tell anyone they should do what you want is stupid.

I couldn't care less what others do on these boards, until they mess with me. I don't want everyone to do their thing, as long as they don't tell me what I need to do. It's none of their business what I do.

Clipper Nation
01-12-2016, 03:27 PM
To tell anyone they should do what you want is stupid.

:cry "Stop humping my leg!" :cry

:cry "Stop being so negative!" :cry

:cry "Start a million threads per day or you're a leech!" :cry

Avante
01-12-2016, 03:31 PM
:cry "Stop humping my leg!" :cry

:cry "Stop being so negative!" :cry

:cry "Start a million threads per day or you're a leech!" :cry

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNTIL...UNTIL....UNTIL....they mess with me.

Dude, how come you never ever get anything right?

Avante
01-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Clipper Nation

Dude, do me a favor ok amigo, don't.....STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA HE SUCKS HAHAHAHA YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....in a 6-0 game Sunday....ok rookie? Dude, even for you that was stupid, ok?

Little man, ya do this...

As of right now, its not looking good.

I know it's early but.....

Obviously things could change.....

He'll need to do better than that.

Ok, little fella? Ya look ridiculous playing......great RW play...crickets, another great RW play...crickets, then a INT/fumble....HE SUCKS I TELL YA, YIPPPEEEEEEE........haha!!!!!! Come on guy, what are you, 14?

And......tell us all again about how without BEASTMODE.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, without BEASTMODE, all RW did was set NFL records, and led the league in passing,.....................ok? But......all that is ignored by you, as ya wait in the bushes ready to pounce the minute he fucks up (like they all do) with.....STRUGGLE FUCKED UP, YIPPPPEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, come on little fella, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The score was 6-0 when ya puled this stupidity.

:lmao Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Anytime I encounter posters on the internet who think others are suppose to do what they want, I mess with them. I'll tell them anything, because what I do is none of their business. You being a perfect example. Worry about you not me/others, if ya don't like somebody, don't read them. To tell anyone they should do what you want is stupid.

I couldn't care less what others do on these boards, until they mess with me. I don't want everyone to do their thing, as long as they don't tell me what I need to do. It's none of their business what I do.
It was your idea I held up my end you didn't hold up yours

Avante
01-12-2016, 08:30 PM
It was your idea I held up my end you didn't hold up yours

Like I told you I don't even look at who starts a thread, I couldn't care less I look at the topic, ok?

Dude, stop being such a wimp, ok? You worry about the dumbest things, sheesh~~~

Clipper Nation
01-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Clipper Nation

Dude, do me a favor ok amigo, don't.....STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA HE SUCKS HAHAHAHA YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....in a 6-0 game Sunday....ok rookie? Dude, even for you that was stupid, ok?

Little man, ya do this...

As of right now, its not looking good.

I know it's early but.....

Obviously things could change.....

He'll need to do better than that.

Ok, little fella? Ya look ridiculous playing......great RW play...crickets, another great RW play...crickets, then a INT/fumble....HE SUCKS I TELL YA, YIPPPEEEEEEE........haha!!!!!! Come on guy, what are you, 14?

And......tell us all again about how without BEASTMODE.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, without BEASTMODE, all RW did was set NFL records, and led the league in passing,.....................ok? But......all that is ignored by you, as ya wait in the bushes ready to pounce the minute he fucks up (like they all do) with.....STRUGGLE FUCKED UP, YIPPPPEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, come on little fella, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The score was 6-0 when ya puled this stupidity.

:lmao Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

Welching faggot.

Avante
01-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Welching faggot.

Fucking rookie....

6-0 and here you are.....STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!....only to end up looking stupid, AGAIN.

Hey rookie, ya ever thought of giving an opinion on a game BEFORE a game......can ya do it?

Tell us all again how Derek Anderson is a better QB than MVP Cam Newton, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us all again how the Seahawks need Matt Hasselbeck over the 2015 passing leader, Russell Wilson, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

And, what are the Seahawks going to do without BEASTMODE, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, just how damn stupid are you?

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 12:49 AM
Like I told you I don't even look at who starts a thread, I couldn't care less I look at the topic, ok?

Dude, stop being such a wimp, ok? You worry about the dumbest things, sheesh~~~

it was your idea i held up my end and you didn't hold up yours ok?

Avante
01-13-2016, 01:02 AM
it was your idea i held up my end and you didn't hold up yours ok?

Dude, who really gives a fuck? Talk football and stop being a little cry baby, ok? All you ever do is cry around, sheesh~~~~

Never seen a place with so many, wahwahwahwah, Avante won't do what I want, boohooboohoo.......wow!

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 11:32 AM
Dude, who really gives a fuck? Talk football and stop being a little cry baby, ok? All you ever do is cry around, sheesh~~~~

Never seen a place with so many, wahwahwahwah, Avante won't do what I want, boohooboohoo.......wow!

it was what you wanted after all it was your idea, i held up my end and you didn't hold up yours. How bout you quit being a little bitch and own up to your being a little bitch.

Avante
01-13-2016, 11:41 AM
it was what you wanted after all it was your idea, i held up my end and you didn't hold up yours. How bout you quit being a little bitch and own up to your being a little bitch.

Why don't you stop worrying so damn much about posters and talk football, ok? Look at yourself, all you ever do is complain. TALK FOOTBALL..............ok?

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 11:47 AM
Why don't you stop worrying so damn much about posters and talk football, ok? Look at yourself, all you ever do is complain. TALK FOOTBALL..............ok?
I talk football here enough, and any thread with traction you ruin anyway, we could go on and on about you being a bitch and then you'll say "hur dur, i'm just grinding your gears cause that's what I do"

Avante
01-13-2016, 11:50 AM
I talk football here enough, and any thread with traction you ruin anyway, we could go on and on about you being a bitch and then you'll say "hur dur, i'm just grinding your gears cause that's what I do"

How do I ruin a thread, ya mean me bringing some experience/knowledge there?

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 11:54 AM
How do I ruin a thread, ya mean me bringing some experience/knowledge there?

no i mean being a little attention whore bitch

Avante
01-13-2016, 12:09 PM
no i mean being a little attention whore bitch

How do I do that?

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 12:16 PM
How do I do that?

you know how you do it so why ask

Avante
01-13-2016, 12:26 PM
you know how you do it so why ask

No I don't.

It pretty much goes like this.

Avante....ya can't talk Cowboy receivers without mentioning Bob Hayes the Olympic 100m champ in 1964.
Guys like you....this isn't a track forum ok?
Avante...I like facts, some depth.
Guys like you...fuck you, you're always causing trouble, an attention whore.
Avante..huh???

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 12:28 PM
No I don't.

I don't believe you, because you're a liar

Avante
01-13-2016, 12:34 PM
I don't believe you, because you're a liar

Come on guy, what do I do any different than anyone else and be specific, ok?

Clipper Nation
01-13-2016, 12:53 PM
Fucking rookie....

6-0 and here you are.....STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!....only to end up looking stupid, AGAIN.

Hey rookie, ya ever thought of giving an opinion on a game BEFORE a game......can ya do it?

Tell us all again how Derek Anderson is a better QB than MVP Cam Newton, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us all again how the Seahawks need Matt Hasselbeck over the 2015 passing leader, Russell Wilson, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

And, what are the Seahawks going to do without BEASTMODE, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, just how damn stupid are you?
Welching faggot.

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 12:56 PM
Come on guy, what do I do any different than anyone else and be specific, ok?

get caught in a lie

Avante
01-13-2016, 01:00 PM
Welching faggot.

Come on Clipper Nation, tell us all again about how MVP Cam Newton totally sucks and the Seahawks can't win without BEASTMODE, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta the dumbest fuck I've seen on these boards, a total idiot.

What are you thinking when you're watching these talk shows and they are....that Russell Wilson , what a great QB he is.....well? Dude, you just messing with me or really that stupid? You really don't see it with RW?

BEASTMODE, goes down, so what's RW do,..............leads the NFL in passing. Come on guiy what's wrong with you?

Avante
01-13-2016, 01:01 PM
get caught in a lie

Just as I thought ya can't tell me anything I do any different than anyone else, I just do it better.

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Just as I thought ya can't tell me anything I do any different than anyone else, I just do it better.

where have i lied?

Avante
01-13-2016, 01:12 PM
where have i lied?

I don't pay any attention to you guy, that isn't obvious? You are a waste of time because all you ever do is wimper around like you're doing right now. Dude, why do you care about Avante, fuck him. Ignore him.

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 02:06 PM
I don't pay any attention to you guy, that isn't obvious? You are a waste of time because all you ever do is wimper around like you're doing right now. Dude, why do you care about Avante, fuck him. Ignore him.

you responded to me first dumbass.

Avante
01-13-2016, 02:17 PM
you responded to me first dumbass.

You were talking about me dumbass.

Dude, THIS....is what you get off on, this you and somebody sparring/jousting, ya get a nut doing this. Why?

Ok look, you really are waste of time, ok? So if ya don't talk about me, or bug me, we are done, ok? Now beat it.

Here he is again I GUARANTEE it.

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 02:23 PM
You were talking about me dumbass.

Dude, THIS....is what you get off on, this you and somebody sparring/jousting, ya get a nut doing this. Why?

Ok look, you really are waste of time, ok? So if ya don't talk about me, or bug me, we are done, ok? Now beat it.

Here he is again I GUARANTEE it.

we're not done i tried being done with you, you didn't hold up your end, so clearly we'll never be done till the good Lord sees fit to send you to hell. As for "here he is again i guarantee it" You called me a dumbass why would i not reply to you dipshit? I let you have last word many months ago you're the one who started back up with me. Feel free to reply

Avante
01-13-2016, 02:35 PM
we're not done i tried being done with you, you didn't hold up your end, so clearly we'll never be done till the good Lord sees fit to send you to hell. As for "here he is again i guarantee it" You called me a dumbass why would i not reply to you dipshit? I let you have last word many months ago you're the one who started back up with me. Feel free to reply

All I did was respond to this...

....what I just ignore the slam?

I didn't start this dick head, you did.

Ok stupid, it's time to put you back on ignore, you're too fucked up to waste time on.

SEE YA~~~~~~

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2016, 02:37 PM
All I did was respond to this...

....what I just ignore the slam?

I didn't start this dick head, you did.

Ok stupid, it's time to put you back on ignore, you're too fucked up to waste time on.

SEE YA~~~~~~

was i wrong? all i was doing was posting history, that's what you do all the time.

johnsmith
01-13-2016, 07:41 PM
Lol....incredible avante, you ruined a thread that was made to point out how often you ruin threads.

You're an exceptional ass hole....congratulations.

One thing positive about you though is you've made me terrified to retire out of fear that I go down the same path as you.

What I'm trying to say here is, you're a pathetic and sad old man. Get a life bruh.

Clipper Nation
01-13-2016, 07:47 PM
Come on Clipper Nation, tell us all again about how MVP Cam Newton totally sucks and the Seahawks can't win without BEASTMODE, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta the dumbest fuck I've seen on these boards, a total idiot.

What are you thinking when you're watching these talk shows and they are....that Russell Wilson , what a great QB he is.....well? Dude, you just messing with me or really that stupid? You really don't see it with RW?

BEASTMODE, goes down, so what's RW do,..............leads the NFL in passing. Come on guiy what's wrong with you?
Welching faggot.

Avante
01-13-2016, 09:05 PM
Lol....incredible avante, you ruined a thread that was made to point out how often you ruin threads.

You're an exceptional ass hole....congratulations.

One thing positive about you though is you've made me terrified to retire out of fear that I go down the same path as you.

What I'm trying to say here is, you're a pathetic and sad old man. Get a life bruh.

We see a few guys like you on all these boards johnsmith, you only come here to bother and bug, That is sad and pathetic. You don't come here to talk football or anyhing else, you just want to see if you can be a nuisance and piss somebody off, I come here to talk football and that should be obvious, something you have never really done, you're too worried about other posters.

You could have talked about the playoffs, the coaching situations, the Rams back in LA (like I do). But what do you do....that Avante, doesn't do what I want wahwahwahwahwimperboohooboo...............like you always do, Dude, that is very sad and pathetic you're just too stupid to know it.

You won't be making any threads talking football, you never have, you can't talk football, you're too busy wahwahwahwahing around.

johnsmith, my deal still stands, you make a thread talking football and not just me (you're fav subject) and I won't post that day. We both know you ain't going to do shit, don't we?

Avante
01-13-2016, 09:09 PM
Welching faggot.

100% IDIOT.

Clipper Nation
01-13-2016, 11:23 PM
100% IDIOT.

Welching faggot.

Avante
01-13-2016, 11:30 PM
Welching faggot.

translation

See see STRUGGLE just threw a pick, and it's 6-0 in the third quarter, that's it's the Vikes got this one....YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!! Hey Avante and spurraider...HHAHAHAHA:lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this one dumb fuck or what? Now watch this idiot....it's 7-0 at half time. The Seahawks gtthe ball to sdtart the third, RW fumbles, and here this idiot comes......HAHAHAHA THAT FUCKING STRUGGLE YIPPPPEEEEEEEE~~~~~

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking clown, sheesh~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
01-13-2016, 11:31 PM
translation

See see STRUGGLE just threw a pick, and it's 6-0in the third quarter, that's it's the Vikes got this one....YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!! Hey Avante and spurraider...HHAHAHAHA:lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this one dumb fuck or what?
Welching faggot.

Avante
01-13-2016, 11:35 PM
Welching faggot.

translation

Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton.

Avante
01-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Hey CN, tell us again how...

12/21 247 yards 2td/1int 39 yards rushing

are bad QB stats in a game.

Clipper Nation
01-14-2016, 01:24 AM
translation

Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton.
Welching....

Hey CN, tell us again how...

12/21 247 yards 2td/1int 39 yards rushing

are bad QB stats in a game.
....faggot.

Avante
01-14-2016, 02:45 AM
Welching....

....faggot.

That coming a moron who said this.....

:lmao Cum Newton is TRASH.

...about the league MVP.

CN, what....bipolar or just stupdity?

Little man, what really is wrong with you? Do you take something for it? Everybody sucks, everyone is a faggot, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, do you ever smile?

Now do us all a favor ok little man, don't do your retarded monkey bullshit when a score is 6-0 in a third quarter this weekend, ok? Talk about looking stupid, there it was.

And, why not actually give an opinion....BEFORE....a game, ok amigo? I got....

NE
Seahawks
Broncos
Cards

.....now tell us shorty, who you got?

johnsmith
01-14-2016, 07:39 AM
Man avante, you are trashing this forum like crazy now. Rare form sir, rare form.

Clipper Nation
01-14-2016, 10:31 AM
That coming a moron who said this.....

:lmao Cum Newton is TRASH.

...about the league MVP.

CN, what....bipolar or just stupdity?

Little man, what really is wrong with you? Do you take something for it? Everybody sucks, everyone is a faggot, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, do you ever smile?

Now do us all a favor ok little man, don't do your retarded monkey bullshit when a score is 6-0 in a third quarter this weekend, ok? Talk about looking stupid, there it was.

And, why not actually give an opinion....BEFORE....a game, ok amigo? I got....

NE
Seahawks
Broncos
Cards

.....now tell us shorty, who you got?
Welching faggot.

Avante
01-14-2016, 12:04 PM
Man avante, you are trashing this forum like crazy now. Rare form sir, rare form.

I'm trying to talk football, why not give it a shot, ok?

Avante
01-18-2016, 07:36 PM
Some of the biggest games of the season and where is this little shit? The guy drops in every few months to bug Avante, he doesn't come here to talk football, he's that classic whiner.