PDA

View Full Version : USA went to war with Iraq due to Israel

Ghazi
01-11-2016, 05:00 PM
No doubt that Israel exerts a lot of influence over American policy... but many people are not aware of the Zionist hand that played a role in the war in 2003. Keep in mind the claims about WMds were primarily due to a fear that they would be used on Israel, jot kainland USA. Of course the claims eere fabricated lies from the gitgo, but regardless. Zionists like Wolfowitz and Cheney were in on the plan to plunder Iraq as a part of a policy influenced by a 90s Israeli strategy to eliminate all hostile regimes in the Middle East such as Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt (then), Libya, etc. As we see this policy is even influencing the USA today in the Me, as they try for regime change in Syria and attempted to stir dissent in Iran in 2009.

boutons_deux
01-11-2016, 05:02 PM
neocons Wolfowtiz, Perle, Feith I think are all Jews, and there's probably more.

Israel was thrilled to have USA go after Saddam, who shots rockets into Israel in the Gulf War.

Wild Cobra
01-11-2016, 05:11 PM
You two need to get a room.

DarrinS
01-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Uh, no

Pelicans78
01-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Yes Darrin. Israel was a big factor in that war. They bought into the myth that Saddam was still pursuing WMDs and with the Zionist members in the administration decided that Saddam must go.

Nbadan
01-11-2016, 10:48 PM
With sources like curve ball, the Bush Administration under President Pro-quo Dick Cheney really didn't need much influencing...they needed a reason...

Nbadan
01-11-2016, 10:52 PM
..but beware Bi Bi....

boutons_deux
01-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Yes Darrin. Israel was a big factor in that war. They bought into the myth that Saddam was still pursuing WMDs and with the Zionist members in the administration decided that Saddam must go.

I'm sure Israeli intelligence knew dubya and dickhead were lying about WMDs and the entire laundry list of their "justifications" for invading Iraq for oil.

Wild Cobra
01-12-2016, 08:24 PM
I'm sure Israeli intelligence knew dubya and dickhead were lying about WMDs and the entire laundry list of their "justifications" for invading Iraq for oil.

Did you testify to that in the hearings?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Big Ghaz, boots, p78, and dan right about dem Jews tbh

Nbadan
01-13-2016, 01:33 AM
Big Ghaz, boots, p78, and dan right about dem Jews tbh

Yeah, I don't advocate the hate of any culture... but like America, Israel has many wing-nuts.