PDA

View Full Version : Yeeaaaaah, Cavs didn't lose

Kawhitstorm
01-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Would have taken the luster off the Thursday match-up :madrun.....at least the Mavs made them work.

SpurPadre
01-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Would have taken the luster off the Thursday match-up :madrun.....at least the Mavs made them work.

Also gotta love that the 2nd place team in the division is 11.5 games back, lol.

TheDoctor
01-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Both teams are gonna be tired. We fliying from Detroit tonight, rest tomorrow. Cavs already in Texas but played an OT.

SpurPadre
01-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Can't wait to see Lebron do this again:

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/lebronkawhi.gif

Kawhitstorm
01-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Both teams are gonna be tired. We fliying from Detroit tonight, rest tomorrow. Cavs already in Texas but played an OT.

The Spurs will already be in San Antonio by the time the Cavs get back to their hotel room.:lol The Cavs aren't traveling to SA until Thursday either.

Probably video session tomorrow afternoon & shoot-around/walk-through on Thursday morning. Kawhi is probably going to be at the GYM tomorrow morning putting up shots & will be glad to get away from the shitty East coast weather that has frozen down his game.:lol

Kawhitstorm
01-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Also gotta love that the 2nd place team in the division is 11.5 games back, lol.

Divisions are no longer relevant but I'm glad to see the Grizz dropping to the 7th spot.:toast

Kawhitstorm
01-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Can't wait to see Lebron do this again:

Kawhi also still has the lead for the 3P% so I expect the TNT commentators to kiss his ass (esp. Barkley) & help his All-Star campaign.

Nathan89
01-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Kawhi also still has the lead for the 3P% so I expect the TNT commentators to kiss his ass (esp. Barkley) & help his All-Star campaign.

Barkley needs to lead Kahwi's starting in the ASG campaign.

SpurPadre
01-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Divisions are no longer relevant but I'm glad to see the Grizz dropping to the 7th spot.:toast

Yeah, they are but still a cool visual to see in the standings.

Kawhitstorm
01-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Barkley needs to lead Kahwi's starting in the ASG campaign.

He HATES the Warriors so he's going to prop up the Spurs just out of pity & declare Kawhi as the best player in the league if the Spurs win against the Cavs even if he gets outplayed by LeBron (only winners qualify).:lol

YGWHI
01-12-2016, 11:41 PM
I expect the TNT commentators to kiss his ass (esp. Barkley) & help his All-Star campaign.

With Parker and LMA taking 20 FGA and Kawhi just 7 I doubt they'll do it, they'll talk about this last game, Spurs record against East teams this week blah blah blah

YGWHI
01-12-2016, 11:56 PM
That call on DWilliams sending Irving to the free throw line was BS...Irving clanking all game but made the last 3 to seal the win. :bang

SpursBig3s
01-13-2016, 12:00 AM

I think that they're still a half game up on the Rockets. But I hear you, I was for once glad the Rockets won tonight

Mikeanaro
01-13-2016, 12:22 AM
That call on DWilliams sending Irving to the free throw line was BS...Irving clanking all game but made the last 3 to seal the win. :bang
It was such a farce Irving going thru the air and they gave him foodstamps, when Dirk lost the ball with like 5 seconds remaining was clean too but he never got foodstamps.
Lebron complaining for calls during the OT was pretty pathetic too.

Kawhitstorm
01-13-2016, 12:29 AM
It was such a farce Irving going thru the air and they gave him foodstamps, when Dirk lost the ball with like 5 seconds remaining was clean too but he never got foodstamps.

Irving has been shitty the past 2 games, hopefully Pop doesn't put Patty "Slump-Buster" Mills on him at any point during the game.:lol

If you like narratives then the game is setup for a Cavs victory as they were the last team to win in SA during the regular season & Kyrie is due for a big game in the arena he set his career high on a Thursday TNT game along w/ Kawhi slumping while LeBron is peaking.

SpursIndonesia
01-13-2016, 12:40 AM
The Spurs will already be in San Antonio by the time the Cavs get back to their hotel room.:lol The Cavs aren't traveling to SA until Thursday either.

Probably video session tomorrow afternoon & shoot-around/walk-through on Thursday morning. Kawhi is probably going to be at the GYM tomorrow morning putting up shots & will be glad to get away from the shitty East coast weather than has frozen down his game.:lol

Hopefully a few main players from the Cavs are partying tonight in Dallas strip club to celebrate the win, every little bit event counts.

100%duncan
01-13-2016, 12:47 AM
I was thinking the same thing

Mikeanaro
01-13-2016, 12:47 AM
Irving has been shitty the past 2 games, hopefully Pop doesn't put Patty "Slump-Buster" Mills on him at any point during the game.:lol

If you like narratives then the game is setup for a Cavs victory as they were the last team to win in SA during the regular season & Kyrie is due for a big game in the arena he set his career high on a Thursday TNT game along w/ Kawhi slumping while LeBron is peaking.
Yes, Im pretty sure Irving will have a great game also the Lamarcus & West factor will be very interesting too, refs will be blowing the Cavs interesting game.

Kawhitstorm
01-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Yes, Im pretty sure Irving will have a great game also the Lamarcus & West factor will be very interesting too, refs will be blowing the Cavs interesting game.

Tristian Thompson is going to feast on the Turd Towers (Diaw/West):bang

YGWHI
01-13-2016, 12:49 AM

Agree. He was screaming at the refs..and 1...continuation...A tech should have been called but it's LeBron.

r0drig0lac
01-13-2016, 07:11 AM
Mozgov is going to feast on the Turd Towers (Diaw/West):bang

Horse
01-13-2016, 08:03 AM
No coincidence kawhi has been a little off since barkley called him the best he can't predict anything that fat fuck