https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYnYgfhWEAQpXGC.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYtGjY-U0AAE4oo.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYsjBNWWEAABRuM.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYyQw1oWkAA--Ar.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYxvVrcVAAE5lWo.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZG0BRpW0AA2l_y.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZGTLf8VIAUArzh.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankPGs/ranking-top-10-point-guards-ever
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankSGs/ranking-top-10-shooting-guards-ever
(http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankSGs/ranking-top-10-shooting-guards-ever)http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankSFs/ranking-top-10-small-forwards-ever
(http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankSFs/ranking-top-10-small-forwards-ever)http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankPFs/ranking-greatest-power-forwards-nba-history
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankCs/ranking-greatest-centers-nba-history (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankPFs/ranking-greatest-power-forwards-nba-history)

Kawhitstorm
01-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Gervin/James Silas > Curry/Klay

Texas_Ranger
:lol Curry, Paul and Nash

Mitch
You can't rank Curry like that this early.

Texas_Ranger
01-13-2016, 02:25 PM
ESPN would probably put Deron Williams on this list in 2010.

Silver&Black
01-13-2016, 02:31 PM

100% agreed Mitch.

Dude has a very high ceiling, but give the kid some time. 4th best PG ever? Already?

spursistan
01-13-2016, 02:54 PM
too premature for Curry to be that high..at least wait until he rings this season again with FMVP/MVP.

Killakobe81
01-13-2016, 03:02 PM
too premature for Curry to be that high..at least wait until he rings this season again with FMVP/MVP.

i agree, only makes sense if you are talking "peak" because his peak rivals the best. but he hasnt done it long enough ...

resistanze
01-13-2016, 03:13 PM
ESPN would probably put Deron Williams on this list in 2010.

Truth nuke.

AlexJones
01-13-2016, 03:18 PM
Isiah Thomas, Chris Paul aren't really better than Nash.

Spurs9
01-13-2016, 05:21 PM
:lmao Curry being on that list
What is the ranking even consisting of? You could put Thomas, Frazier, Cousy and even Parker ahead of him tbh. The dude only has 1 ring. Retarded ranking list as usual by ESPN. You are going to rank a dude with a single ring and 2x all star over a dude with 13x all star, 6 championships :lol

Welcome to the era of probably compiling this list based on tweet popularity.

Mitch
01-13-2016, 05:44 PM
Need to ask TDMVPDPOY where he'd rank Parker.

spurraider21
01-13-2016, 05:58 PM
i'm fine with curry being ranked as high as he was. he's miles better than many of those other PG's... significantly better than guys like Kidd, Parker, and Nash ever were

Raven
01-13-2016, 06:12 PM
a player with no finals has no business being in any all time top 10.

~O~
01-13-2016, 06:19 PM
i'm fine with curry being ranked as high as he was. he's miles better than many of those other PG's... significantly better than guys like Kidd, Parker, and Nash ever were

Finally. I was waiting for someone rational. I don't see how a player leading a team that is one its way to one of the top three best records in NBA history not allowed to be on that list. Its premature this is only hypothetical assuming that nothing major happens to Curry's career, he's on the right path.

As for Deron Williams? What has he won.

Raven
01-13-2016, 06:24 PM
apparently they are counting peak and career value. sounds like typical foggy reasoning to justify their corporate choices

Obstructed_View
01-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the era of probably compiling this list based on tweet popularity.

Shaq made the top 50 all time team, so it's not really anything new.

resistanze
01-13-2016, 07:27 PM
If Curry retires tomorrow is he the 4th best PG to ever play?

ElNono
01-13-2016, 07:38 PM
It's ok to rank retired players... but they should wait to rank Curry and Paul til then, tbh...

DMC
01-13-2016, 08:51 PM
Shaq made the top 50 all time team, so it's not really anything new.
And even he says it was too soon.

ambchang
01-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Curry is ranked strictly on projection. He wouldn't even be 4th all time if he had three more seasons like last season ( not talking about four more MVPs and four more titles, but individually putting up similar stats and having similar impact).

Cry Havoc
01-13-2016, 10:05 PM

Cry Havoc
01-13-2016, 10:06 PM
Curry isn't even top 10 yet. Just hasn't been in the league long enough. 1 title doesn't change that especially when the FMVP went to Iggy Pop.

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Need to ask TDMVPDPOY where he'd rank Parker.

his dead last just after 2nd last all time kirby for me...

but anyway, kidd below cp3? cp3 hasnt even made the wcf let alone finals...

Obstructed_View
01-13-2016, 10:49 PM
If Kobe's on the shooting guard list, shouldn't Derek Fisher be on the point guard list?

DMC
01-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Writers tend to get blinders on and take players at their peaks and compare them to the total bodies of work of legends. We're not even pundits and we know better. Then again we're not trying to sell copy.

Galileo
01-14-2016, 02:15 AM
Galileo re-orders the top 10:

PG

1. Magic
2. Cousy
3. Oscar
4. Isaiah
5. Kidd
6. Frazier
7. Nash
8. CP3
9. Curry
10. Stockton

SG

1. Jordan
2. Kobe
3. West
4. Wade
5. Gervin
6. Iverson
7. Drexler
8. Ray Allen
9. Monroe
10. Miller

Mnky
01-14-2016, 02:34 AM
Isaiah was ridiculous. top 3 in my opinion. Could make cases for him Oscar and magic. Curry is arguably the best shooter to ever play the game. That alone could get him top ten arguments already. Way too early to put him top 5 tho.

Gervin too low.

Spurs 4 The Win
01-14-2016, 02:46 AM
Isaiah was ridiculous. top 3 in my opinion. Could make cases for him Oscar and magic. Curry is arguably the best shooter to ever play the game. That alone could get him top ten arguments already. Way too early to put him top 5 tho.

Gervin too low.

This Thomas is top 3, this list is a fucking joke, CP3 too high, Curry hasnt proved shit yet

Ashy Larry
01-14-2016, 02:47 AM
Zeke should be higher. Gervin should be higher. Curry lower, maybe not on the list at all. GP maybe??

Spurs 4 The Win
01-14-2016, 02:53 AM

You are a fucktard

Thomas through 6 seasons vs Curry through 6 seasons:

Pts: 9,827 vs 8,714
Steals: 964 vs 717
Assists: 4,879 vs 2,866 :wow
Rebounds: 1,771 vs 1,719
Blocks: 144 vs 89

lol Curry overhyped faggot chucker

Spurtacular
01-14-2016, 02:53 AM
And Iverson continues to be arguably the most over-rated player in NBA history.

Obstructed_View
01-14-2016, 03:02 AM
Isaiah was ridiculous. top 3 in my opinion.

Isiah's either 2 or 3 on my list.

Obstructed_View
01-14-2016, 03:15 AM
Zeke should be higher. Gervin should be higher. Curry lower, maybe not on the list at all. GP maybe??

Payton is definitely better than some of the guys on that list.

spurraider21
01-14-2016, 03:22 AM
You are a fucktard

i never mentioned thomas :lol

Kawhitstorm
01-14-2016, 05:58 AM
You are a fucktard

Tim Hardaway (first 6 season: missed the entire 93-94 while at the peak of his prime):

Assists: 4306
Steals: 879
Threes: 665

Reb/Blks are irrelevant for point guard

Killakobe81
01-14-2016, 10:03 AM
the dis respect Isiah gets by many here and everywhere is beyond me. No way do I take Stockton over him peak or career -wise. I Would take Curry peak over IT but career-wise? So far?

Nope. Since I never saw big O ... IT is my #2 all-time PG.
And yes, over NAsh and CP3 ... Kidd and GP too.

StrengthAndHonor
01-14-2016, 10:33 AM
For a forum infatuated with efficiency and advance statistics, it's quite hilarious to see most of you acknowledging Isiah Thomas who is statistically and efficiency one of the worst in the group...:lol

ambchang
01-14-2016, 12:25 PM
Isiah was great in his day, but he tends to be overrated some what because of his persona or his leadership. People look at the Pistons like they were some unskilled group because most of them don't score a lot, but they were really a loaded team, a defensive version of the 2014 Spurs, if you will. While the Spurs brought in a new way to look at offense for the league, the Pistons did it for defense.

And of course, he won b2b right between the Magic/Bird and Jordan eras, beating all three on the way, so people tend to put him on the same level as those guys.

Laimbeer, Rodman, Mahorn, Salley were all big bruising players who will take your head off if you step in the paint, then Dumars and Rodman both manned the perimeter. Thomas was more the offensive engine, sort of like AI were to the 2000 6ers, but to a lesser degree.

When Thomas was on, there was no stopping him, he was a streaky shooter, but when his jumper is on, is quickness and drives to the lane became unguardable. Laimbeer's outside shooting helped draw the center out to the three point line, and that also helped Thomas a lot on offense.

That said, as an overall body of work, I think Stockton can do as much as Thomas did with a similar group of players.

For me:
Magic, Oscar, Stockton, Thomas, Frazier, Kidd, CP3, GP, Nash, Cousy.

~O~
01-14-2016, 02:21 PM
How many championships before Curry is top 5? At least three right? In my opinion, at least three. If he wins 4 to 5 or even 6, he's top 5.

5 and 6 will be fucking hard.

Killakobe81
01-14-2016, 02:27 PM
Isiah was great in his day, but he tends to be overrated some what because of his persona or his leadership. People look at the Pistons like they were some unskilled group because most of them don't score a lot, but they were really a loaded team, a defensive version of the 2014 Spurs, if you will. While the Spurs brought in a new way to look at offense for the league, the Pistons did it for defense.

And of course, he won b2b right between the Magic/Bird and Jordan eras, beating all three on the way, so people tend to put him on the same level as those guys.

Laimbeer, Rodman, Mahorn, Salley were all big bruising players who will take your head off if you step in the paint, then Dumars and Rodman both manned the perimeter. Thomas was more the offensive engine, sort of like AI were to the 2000 6ers, but to a lesser degree.

When Thomas was on, there was no stopping him, he was a streaky shooter, but when his jumper is on, is quickness and drives to the lane became unguardable. Laimbeer's outside shooting helped draw the center out to the three point line, and that also helped Thomas a lot on offense.

That said, as an overall body of work, I think Stockton can do as much as Thomas did with a similar group of players.

For me:
Magic, Oscar, Stockton, Thomas, Frazier, Kidd, CP3, GP, Nash, Cousy.

the similar group of players arguments drives me nuts. Dont get me wrong, Stock who was truly great and whipped my Lakers plenty of times ,,,Pistons were no doubt a better team than the Jazz ... but Stock had a HOF coach and arguably the 2nd GOAT PF and 2nd alltime scorer. Along with an elite 6th man (Bailey?) and shot blocker in Eaton and didnt ring. Dont give me the Magic or jordan excuse because as you said Isiah was able to beat both. And he also used to bust Stockton's ass head2head ... over the years I give him more credit than Malone for the Jazz final runs because he was the clutch player for that team ... but I am STILL taking Isiah.

SpursforSix
01-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Payton is definitely better than some of the guys on that list.

shit...I can't believe I forgot about him. He's a no brainer imo.

DMC
01-14-2016, 02:58 PM
How many points has Isiah Thomas scored in the past 10 years? Exactly.

Obstructed_View
01-14-2016, 02:59 PM

I think a lot of people didn't see Isiah early in his career, because he was fucking amazing. He could have spent a career stat-padding and he'd be first or second on every point guard list. He truly sacrificed his stats to win. The reason I put him on the level of those guys is because he's on the level of those guys. Frankly, the only reason Magic is above him and Stockton is because of Buck's ability to play and guard five positions. As a pure point guard, Zeke was as good as anyone, and his 25 point quarter on one leg is one of the great performances in sports.

DMC
01-14-2016, 03:00 PM
the similar group of players arguments drives me nuts. Dont get me wrong, Stock who was truly great and whipped my Lakers plenty of times ,,,Pistons were no doubt a better team than the Jazz ... but Stock had a HOF coach and arguably the 2nd GOAT PF and 2nd alltime scorer. Along with an elite 6th man (Bailey?) and shot blocker in Eaton and didnt ring. Dont give me the Magic or jordan excuse because as you said Isiah was able to beat both. And he also used to bust Stockton's ass head2head ... over the years I give him more credit than Malone for the Jazz final runs because he was the clutch player for that team ... but I am STILL taking Isiah.
Pretty sure Daily is a HOF coach and Isiah had some help as well if I recall.

Obstructed_View
01-14-2016, 03:00 PM

That's fair, but Stockton belongs in the argument for top three. Far more than Nash belongs in the top ten.

DMC
01-14-2016, 03:01 PM
shit...I can't believe I forgot about him. He's a no brainer imo.
lol "forgot about him" "no brainer"

Something is amiss there sparky lol

Obstructed_View
01-14-2016, 03:02 PM
Pretty sure Daily is a HOF coach and Isiah had some help as well if I recall.

Mark Aguirre was a legit superstar when they traded for him.

SpursforSix
01-14-2016, 03:06 PM
lol "forgot about him" "no brainer"

Something is amiss there sparky lol

boooo...you fag...lol

Killakobe81
01-14-2016, 03:35 PM
I think a lot of people didn't see Isiah early in his career, because he was fucking amazing. He could have spent a career stat-padding and he'd be first or second on every point guard list. He truly sacrificed his stats to win. The reason I put him on the level of those guys is because he's on the level of those guys. Frankly, the only reason Magic is above him and Stockton is because of Buck's ability to play and guard five positions. As a pure point guard, Zeke was as good as anyone, and his 25 point quarter on one leg is one of the great performances in sports.

Amen, brother. Even if the Lakers were injured during the first title they whipped a very good Blazers team the next year and basically ended the run of the Lakers, Celts and made jordan wait. He sure did have a HOF coach and a great supporting cast but so does every champion. the difference is unlike Stockton he won with that help. against better competition.

Killakobe81
01-14-2016, 03:37 PM
That's fair, but Stockton belongs in the argument for top three. Far more than Nash belongs in the top ten.

After Magic and Zeke ... For me Stockton, Kidd, GP, Paul even Nash and eventually Curry all have cases. Not against Stockton at top 3 ...never Saw Big O. But I think IT is above Stockton not miles above but ahead.

Otaku
01-14-2016, 03:43 PM
Manu should be on the list imho, but it seems that numbers is all most ppl care...

StrengthAndHonor
01-14-2016, 04:29 PM
To be quite honest, Isiah's career is the antithesis of what makes a player great in this era. Plain and simple, he was not efficient. His Efg%, TS% Raw (FG, 3FG, FT) percentage all fall short in the list of upper echelon players. His career PER is a measely 17.5 IIRC, He really didn't play all that well in the playoffs during the first title run, for instance.

I would throw it out there that by the time the Pistons were winning titles, Isiah was no longer the clear cut best player on that team, or perhaps not even the most important. Zeke's peak was a good three to four years before the Pistons won a title. The Pistons got great when they became an ensemble, so I tend not to overvalue team success in determining individual greatness.

Obstructed_View
01-14-2016, 04:43 PM
Manu should be on the list imho, but it seems that numbers is all most ppl care...

Starting a team with a 20-year-old version of each, I'd take Manu over almost everyone on that list.

JohnnyMax
01-14-2016, 06:03 PM
1980s Lakers had 3 top ten all-time players.

ambchang
01-14-2016, 09:24 PM
1980s Lakers had 3 top ten all-time players.

Yeah the lakers were really a phenomenal organization, who would have thought one player can bring that all down.

Ashy Larry
01-15-2016, 06:03 AM
Isiah's either 2 or 3 on my list.

agree with that. People forget those early 80s Piston squads that usta score crazy points. Zeke could fill it up. Probably Magic, Big O and Zeke. Or vice versa. Zeke and Big O.

LkrFan
01-15-2016, 06:23 AM
6/6 > 2/6 tbh

midnightpulp
01-15-2016, 06:49 AM
For a forum infatuated with efficiency and advance statistics, it's quite hilarious to see most of you acknowledging Isiah Thomas who is statistically and efficiency one of the worst in the group...:lol

Jerry West thought Dumars was the better overall player because of Joe's defense.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 07:38 AM
agree with that. People forget those early 80s Piston squads that usta score crazy points. Zeke could fill it up. Probably Magic, Big O and Zeke. Or vice versa. Zeke and Big O.

I don't know enough abut Robertson. I have Magic, Stockton and Zeke in the top. Stockton was a great defender.

skmblz
01-15-2016, 07:40 AM
Kevin Durant #4 :lol

01-15-2016, 11:15 AM
Rodman, MVPau and Hayes so far

Can't wait to see Anthony Davis' rank. Will probably be higher than Dirk's, tbh :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
01-15-2016, 11:30 AM
3. Charles
2. Mailman
1. Duncan

ambchang
01-15-2016, 12:13 PM

Thomas had Daly, who I personally view as one of the greatest coaches of all time, along with Pop and Larry Brown. People give Phil a lot of credit, but I always see him as a great manager, not only of egos, but tasks. He knows how to utilize his resources, and steer them towards a common goal. Tex Winters didn't get a lot of the credit he deserved, and Phil's teams had always been stacked. True that he can keep the infighting to a minimal and get results out of them, but he didn't have that hand in building the roster.

Whereas Pop and Daly really had a vision, they take whatever they have on hand, make the necessary adjustments, and create systems that fit their teams. Pop had at least four iterations of championship teams (99, 03/05, 07, and 13 are very different teams) but Phil really had similar teams for all 11 of his championships. Pop was also the superior coach in building long term success for the team. Pop was also better in terms of adapting philosophies from different coaches (Daly, Rudy T, MDT, Brown, Nelson) and use it to his advantage, he's not so egoistic that he think he's above the rest.

Daly, on the other hand, looked at his team, and did things differently. That defensive unit, using Laimbeer as a stretch 5, that philosophy about rallying his troops, getting cohesive defensive effort from everyone, having people compete with each other in practice, but still having that teamwork during game time, getting people to sacrifice stats for winning.

And of course, people look at Malone like he's some kind of best of all time material. He's not. There really aren't a lot of chokers in the league, but him and Wilt are the only two who I would ever really call a choker. His offensive numbers were highly dependent on the Sloan system and Stockton. Boozer put up some great numbers using the same system and a worse PG in Deron Williams. Sure Boozer wasn't as good, but if you can have 75% of the impact with Boozer replacing you, you aren't that great to begin with.

I am not saying Stockton > Thomas, what I am saying is if Stockton was in the same situation, he may be able to proper as well. They have wildly different strengths, Thomas does most of his damage with his quickness and scoring, Stockton does it with his passing and precision. I am on the fence with them at 3/4, but they are most definitely two of the top 5 PGs of all time. It's a shame that Stockton played in the 90s, where the emphasis was more on isolation and PG's effectiveness was minimized. If he played in today's game, he would be more of a superstar in today's game, like what Nash was in his prime.

Isiah though, would have some issues, he just doesn't have that range, that said, he is a product of the age where he plays in, I can see him adapting and extending his range. He could be like a better driving/passing and smaller version of DWade in today's game.

That's the amazing thing about Thomas, is that he can have these crazy spurts. I think he once scored 16 points in the final 90 seconds of a game or something crazy like that. But he's also streaky, if his mid-range game was off though, you can play off of him and let him launch jumpers.

StrengthAndHonor
01-15-2016, 12:15 PM
Jerry West thought Dumars was the better overall player because of Joe's defense.
During the Piston's run, Dumars had a strong argument akin to Pau Gasol and B2B Lakers.

01-15-2016, 01:21 PM
:wow Dirk in the top 3, gotta say I'm impressed tbqh. Thought they'd put him at 5 max

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 05:17 PM
During the Piston's run, Dumars had a strong argument akin to Pau Gasol and B2B Lakers.

In that there's no fucking way they would have won without him? I agree. Rodman, Liambeer, Salley, Microwave, and even Budda all played a part in their run. Doesn't mean Isiah wasn't a fucking stud.

StrengthAndHonor
01-15-2016, 05:24 PM
In that there's no fucking way they would have won without him? I agree. Rodman, Liambeer, Salley, Microwave, and even Budda all played a part in their run. Doesn't mean Isiah wasn't a fucking stud.
He's quite good, but like I said on page 1. He's not necessarily the best or even the most valuable. He peaked 3-4 years before the Pistons became an ensemble and a championship team.

RsxPiimp
01-15-2016, 05:31 PM
i think thomas is overrated. all time great, yeah but not in the same breath as magic. stockton could win with that pistons squad tbh...

and if you put Thomas in utah with Malone, I betcha it would yield the same result.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 06:05 PM
He's quite good, but like I said on page 1. He's not necessarily the best or even the most valuable. He peaked 3-4 years before the Pistons became an ensemble and a championship team.

Disagree. He realized that heroballing wasn't going to win him a championship.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 06:06 PM
i think thomas is overrated. all time great, yeah but not in the same breath as magic. stockton could win with that pistons squad tbh...

and if you put Thomas in utah with Malone, I betcha it would yield the same result.
So saying that he and Stockton are on the same level doesn't seem like overrating to me. Both Stockton and Isiah are better point guards than Magic but they could only play one position.

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:07 PM

And Magic's success drove him to, in essence, two-piece Johnson.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 06:10 PM
And Magic's success drove him to, in essence, two-piece Johnson.

Are you using the word two-piece as a verb? I don't know what that means.

Losing to Boston and LA is a good way to teach someone that you can't win by yourself. Isiah seems to have learned the lesson quicker than Jordan did. Without lucking into Scottie Pippen, I'm not sure that Jordan would have ever figured it out.

DMC
01-15-2016, 06:14 PM
Are you using the word two-piece as a verb? I don't know what that means.

Losing to Boston and LA is a good way to teach someone that you can't win by yourself. Isiah seems to have learned the lesson quicker than Jordan did. Without lucking into Scottie Pippen, I'm not sure that Jordan would have ever figured it out.
He's trying to start a new ST meme. He's used it three or four times in as many posts. Just ignore him.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 07:04 PM
He's trying to start a new ST meme. He's used it three or four times in as many posts. Just ignore him.

He's streets ahead.

Thread
01-15-2016, 07:07 PM

I asked for permission to co opt it & was granted permish.

It's mine.

Mine

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 07:17 PM
Lol Dennis Rodman.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 07:18 PM

It's mine.

Mine

Inappropes.

JohnnyMax
01-15-2016, 08:01 PM

StrengthAndHonor
01-15-2016, 08:04 PM

That's not true. He attempted his version of "hero ball" but unfortunately for him, Dumars was on a hot streak. Isiah logged the highest usage rate and was tied 1st in FGA in 89 NBA Finals.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/1989-nba-finals-lakers-vs-pistons.html

Splits
01-15-2016, 08:11 PM

It's mine.

Mine

You're welcome.

Be responsible

StrengthAndHonor
01-15-2016, 08:14 PM
I'd say the vast improvement of Rodman and Dumars from 88-90 were bigger factors in Detroit going to 3 straight Finals appearance than the notion of Isiah sacrificing his stats.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2016, 09:09 PM
That's not true. He attempted his version of "hero ball" but unfortunately for him, Dumars was on a hot streak. Isiah logged the highest usage rate and was tied 1st in FGA in 89 NBA Finals.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/1989-nba-finals-lakers-vs-pistons.html

A little confused here. Isiah and Dumars had the same number of field goal attempts in that series, and they won the title in four straight games. That's kind of the opposite of hero ball. I think I'd post this link to support my side of the discussion.

For an example of Zeke going heroball, check the playoffs in like 86 when he suddenly took six more shots per game in the playoffs and they got bounced in the first round.

Otaku
01-16-2016, 10:56 PM

He's a trend setter, he sets trends lololol

Ashy Larry
01-17-2016, 02:36 AM
I don't know enough abut Robertson. I have Magic, Stockton and Zeke in the top. Stockton was a great defender.

i guess we can see t that way since this was our era. Just can't sleep on a dude who came close to averaging a triple double in multiple years regardless of time or competition. From what Zee, Irving and Magic said, Big O was the shit.

Ashy Larry
01-17-2016, 02:38 AM
No issues with that PF list. Barkley, in a league of legit centers and big men, was flat out stupid at times.

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2016, 03:22 AM
kd hasnt achieved shit to be on that lists, a mvp doesnt warrant u to be 4th sf list

dude is nothing more then a over glorified chucker beta cuck

JohnnyMax
01-19-2016, 03:17 PM
top 10 center is out