PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Coach Bryant playing tonight vs Golden State?

MultiTroll
01-14-2016, 12:46 PM
If you are betting and need to gauge how much the Lakers will lose by tonight......

:lol Byron Scott admitting it's not himself or team trainer Gary Vitti who decides but rather Coach Kirby.

:lol Kirby will not forego a chance for further fake adulation and rest his injuries.

Thread
01-14-2016, 12:47 PM
If you are betting and need to gauge how much the Lakers will lose by tonight......

:lol Byron Scott admitting it's not himself or team trainer Gary Vitti who decides but rather Coach Kirby.

:lol Kirby will not forego a chance for further fake adulation and rest his injuries.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 12:56 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

what will happen to you when your guy has 5 and is retired and our guy has 6 and is still in the league?

01-14-2016, 01:01 PM
what will happen to you when your guy has 5 and is retired and our guy has 6 and is still in the league?

He will lodge the (*)

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 01:05 PM
He will lodge the (*)

Only pussies & assholes lodge the asterisk.

Thread
01-14-2016, 01:06 PM
He will lodge the (*)

Yep.

You shouldn't be able to hide your 2nd 5th under an unencumbered 6.

I'm taking on the responsibility to make sure that doesn't happen.

Thread
01-14-2016, 01:08 PM

There is an exception to every rule. I'm taking this exception. It's worthy. It's right.

How in the Hell is anyone going to know about your 2nd 5th if you pile a 6 in place of it? They won't. The (*) will provide that information. You'll still have the 6,,,they'll just be the * to explain the rest of the story.

- Dale

01-14-2016, 01:14 PM
Normally I would agree with you but Cub is on pretty solid ground here^^, tbqh

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 01:16 PM
There is an exception to every rule. I'm taking this exception. It's worthy. It's right.

How in the Hell is anyone going to know about your 2nd 5th if you pile a 6 in place of it? They won't. The (*) will provide that information. You'll still have the 6,,,they'll just be the * to explain the rest of the story.

- Dale

Koolaid_Man
01-14-2016, 01:26 PM

Thanks for starting a thread about what a true Alpha is... :lmao

Adorable Tammy Tits please take notes with your Beta ass. :lol

resistanze
01-14-2016, 01:34 PM

- Dale

It will still be 6 >5.

Thread
01-14-2016, 01:36 PM

I made the rule, and I can lodge the exception to said rule. When I came here there were no rules. I took it upon myself to charter the rules. You were an unruly bunch of children that made for a miserable Forum. I changed all that. Sure, I had to spank numerous asses, most hairy, yes, but, the occasional smooth one made it all the more palatable. And I turned 'em all, all of them into a gaggle of Jap flags. And you've thanked me for it many times. I brought order to ragtag and made this Forum what it is today.

You're not going to hide your 2nd 5th under a clean 6. That is your shame, your cross to bear for the ages.

Go ahead, ascertain that 6. But, I will be right on your fuckin' asses with that (*).

& that's just the way it's gonna be. By God, the next time you sell your shit & string your ropes you'll think of that old man in Phoenix with his leather strap.

Thread
01-14-2016, 01:38 PM
It will still be 6 >5.

But, the (*) will tell the entire story. + The Bag will still be attached as well to that 6.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 01:38 PM
I made the rule, and I can lodge the exception to said rule. When I came here there were no rules. I took it upon myself to charter the rules. You were an unruly bunch of children that made for a miserable Forum. I changed all that. Sure, I had to spank numerous asses, most hairy, yes, but, the occasional smooth one made it all the more palatable. And I turned 'em all, all of them into a gaggle of Jap flags. And you've thanked me for it many times. I brought order to ragtag and made this Forum what it is today.

You're not going to hide your 2nd 5th under a clean 6. That is your shame, your cross to bear for the ages.

Go ahead, ascertain that 6. But, I will be right on your fuckin' asses with that (*).

& that's just the way it's gonna be. By God, the next time you sell your shit & string your ropes you'll think of that old man in Phoenix with his leather strap.

Only pussies & assholes move the goal posts.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 01:39 PM
And, for the record, you were a huge problem in 2012 under the Giuseppe handle such that the mods actually had to banzor you. "Go back and fuck your mother some more" posted over 600 times in a month, tell me that isn't "unruly and miserable"?

Thread
01-14-2016, 01:42 PM
Only pussies & assholes move the goal posts.

Life is not static, Unt. It's dynamic. How you can sit there and expect to hide your 2nd 5th under a pure 6 is beyond me. Christ, have a modicum of pride, of self respect. Take the (*) and own it. You'll still have the 6, it will just be embodied in the (*) and The Bag. But, it'll still be a 6.

Thread
01-14-2016, 01:44 PM
And, for the record, you were a huge problem in 2012 under the Giuseppe handle such that the mods actually had to banzor you. "Go back and fuck your mother some more" posted over 600 times in a month, tell me that isn't "unruly and miserable"?

I was ousted under the EC Fiasco. That was the low point for Ellis. They've admitted same. I forgave everyone involved in that fiasco.

Sure, I admit I overplayed the "fuck your mother" angle. When I'm wrong I admit it.

Koolaid_Man
01-14-2016, 01:51 PM
I was ousted under the EC Fiasco. That was the low point for Ellis. They've admitted same. I forgave everyone involved in that fiasco.

Sure, I admit I overplayed the "fuck your mother" angle. When I'm wrong I admit it.

I quite enjoyed the fuck your mother quip...anything that make Spur fan ass itch is ok by me :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Life is not static, Unt. It's dynamic. How you can sit there and expect to hide your 2nd 5th under a pure 6 is beyond me. Christ, have a modicum of pride, of self respect. Take the (*) and own it. You'll still have the 6, it will just be embodied in the (*) and The Bag. But, it'll still be a 6.

Lakers get 2 astericks for 2004 and 2008 then. Yes, they didn't bring the trophy out and play the DVD and t-shirt combo commercial yet... but only because we actually had a legit chance to win whereas your team got schalacked both times.

K...
01-14-2016, 02:00 PM
6>5

1> [max astericks value]

Bag> Achilles

Tosb> the quit

Philly> Lakers

Tosb> tank commander

Skunk> lottery slut

Thread
01-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Lakers get 2 astericks for 2004 and 2008 then. Yes, they didn't bring the trophy out and play the DVD and t-shirt combo commercial yet... but only because we actually had a legit chance to win whereas your team got schalacked both times.

Too late, Unt. You should have spoken up earlier. You can't lodge an (*) posthumously.

You know this.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 02:03 PM
Too late, Unt. You should have spoken up earlier. You can't lodge an (*) posthumously.

You know this.
Tired old shit bag Duncan 5*

Tired and injured old shit bag Kobe 5**

Let us proceed.

Thread
01-14-2016, 02:03 PM
6>5

1> [max astericks value]

Bag> Achilles

Tosb> the quit

Philly> Lakers

Tosb> tank commander

Skunk> lottery slut

By God, the moment you 6 I'm slappin' that (*) on it, K... --- And I want you to stop me. I want to see you try.

Thread
01-14-2016, 02:04 PM
Tired old shit bag Duncan 5*

Tired and injured old shit bag Kobe 5**

Let us proceed.

Look at ya, disgracing yourself in front of the entire company. You're naked and don't even know it.

ha.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Look at ya, disgracing yourself in front of the entire company. You're naked and don't even know it.

ha.
Better to be naked and young and sexy than naked and old and wrinkly.

Thread
01-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Better to be naked and young and sexy than naked and old and wrinkly.

Amen.

01-14-2016, 02:23 PM

They're just stubborn, Cub. The 2nd 5th is part and parcel of what they are so it would be a lot easier for them if they embraced it, but, they just can't.

Thread
01-14-2016, 02:26 PM
They're just stubborn, Cub. The 2nd 5th is part and parcel of what they are so it would be a lot easier for them if they embraced it, but, they just can't.

DMC
01-14-2016, 03:32 PM

- Dale

Dirk is light 4. We ain't changin' the mark. The mark is rings. That's it.

Let us proceed...

Thread
01-14-2016, 03:44 PM
^^^Thank you.

RGMCSE
01-14-2016, 04:26 PM

So you're in the IT field?

Thread
01-14-2016, 04:37 PM
So you're in the IT field?

What field is IT, RG?

Rain Man
01-14-2016, 04:38 PM
I hope Lakerfan isn't as delusional as Spurfan and think that they are going to win tonight?

Thread
01-14-2016, 04:43 PM
I hope Lakerfan isn't as delusional as Spurfan and think that they are going to win tonight?

No. That ship has sailed. We're banking on you losing to Cleveland before we lost to State. That loss by you would entitle us to bend you over & break your hole. It would not matter then if we lost. You're first.

Rain Man
01-14-2016, 04:49 PM
No. That ship has sailed. We're banking on you losing to Cleveland before we lost to State. That loss by you would entitle us to bend you over & break your hole. It would not matter then if we lost. You're first.

Spurs are going to lose tonight you old idiot. You sure seem really interested in bending men over. Were you abused by your father or an uncle.

One group has a team with a black hole superstar and gets a stiffy when the other loses. The other is delusional because of the carrot dangling in front of them to the point of them thinking they have any chance at winning a championship.

Thread
01-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Spurs are going to lose tonight you old idiot. You sure seem really interested in bending men over. Were you abused by your father or an uncle.

One group has a team with a black hole superstar and gets a stiffy when the other loses. The other is delusional because of the carrot dangling in front of them to the point of them thinking they have any chance at winning a championship.

Don't tease me, Rain.

Silver&Black
01-14-2016, 05:51 PM

:lol Bail is worried about some meaningless game in January.

You've got 16 fucking championships...Act like somebody.

spursistan
01-14-2016, 05:56 PM

:lmao

spursistan
01-14-2016, 05:59 PM
Hope the Spurs don't even think about this shit when he plays last time in SA..this the most pathetic circus since Pat Riley retired Jordan number in Miami, by far the most cuckoldish move made by an NBA team..

MultiTroll
01-14-2016, 11:35 PM
Hope you guys got the word in time.
Coach Kirby putting himself in and on fire, 3-10 in the second quarter.
Only one trey brick so far tho.

resistanze
01-14-2016, 11:36 PM
:lol Kobe wtf

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Hibbert sucks ass.

MultiTroll
01-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Laker young kids 16 - 34 a couple treys for about 50%.

Kirbs keeping the Warriors in it. Go Kirbs!

Reck
01-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Can the Lakers actually pull a win against the Warriors? Close game so far so that's a good sign that they haven't been blown the fuck out by now.

DAF86
01-14-2016, 11:48 PM
GS needing the refs to get a 3 pts advantage over the Lakers at halftime.

MultiTroll
01-14-2016, 11:48 PM
Can the Lakers actually pull a win against the Warriors? Close game so far so that's a good sign that they haven't been blown the fuck out by now.
They certainly could. It's going to take a strong 2nd half by Curry and Kirby to keep the Lakers out of it.
But I think Kirby will rise to the occasion again.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2016, 12:07 AM
warriors need to send kirby out on a bang, beat this cripple by 50+ pts damn it

Reck
01-15-2016, 12:15 AM
LOL this 10 minute interview..

MultiTroll
01-15-2016, 12:17 AM
LOL this 10 minute interview..
I lol'd and hit mute after 60 seconds of Wests slurping.

Reck
01-15-2016, 12:20 AM
And it's over. This is all Lakers had.

Warriors by 40 from here on out.