PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Is this the team that Golden State's supposed to be scared of?

Magic's T-Cells
01-14-2016, 08:42 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

spurraider21
01-14-2016, 08:50 PM
forgot to log into Stevie Johnson/Chef Curry

Reck
01-14-2016, 09:20 PM
Because making a thread with half the game yet to be played is always a good idea..

DAF86
01-14-2016, 09:22 PM
This a Spurs fan (probably midnightpulp) pulling a jinx thread, tbh.

Arcadian
01-14-2016, 10:16 PM
"Magic's T-Cells"

:lol

Trainwreck2100
01-14-2016, 10:44 PM
"Magic's T-Cells"

i don't even know if that's an insult his t cells are beating AIDS for shit sake

Reck
01-14-2016, 10:52 PM
Because making a thread with half the game yet to be played is always a good idea..

:toast

Whether this faggot was a lakerfan or not, well he's still a pre ejac faggot.

thiste
01-14-2016, 11:08 PM
Yep, this is the team.

DAF86
01-14-2016, 11:11 PM
If there's any team they shoyld be afraid of yeah, this woyld be the one.

Thread
01-14-2016, 11:12 PM
If there's any team they shoyld be afraid of yeah, this woyld be the one.

At least I got the (*) to fortify me. Christ, if I didn't have that I'd be a fuckin' basket case.

Xevious
01-14-2016, 11:13 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Nice jinx faggot.

midnightpulp
01-14-2016, 11:16 PM
At least I got the (*) to fortify me. Christ, if I didn't have that I'd be a fuckin' basket case.

You'll always find an (*).

Blake
01-14-2016, 11:16 PM
Didn't Goldie St lose to nuggets

Texas_Ranger
01-14-2016, 11:22 PM
their offense is amazing cause of all those shooters, but the defense ain't that good.

Blake
01-14-2016, 11:23 PM

The league and its teams and players all walked into the season arm and arm agreeing the title counts the same as all titles before and therein after.

But if imaginary crutches prop you up then by all means, do what you must to survive

Kidd K
01-14-2016, 11:29 PM
Premature ejac thread over Cavs hitting almost all their jumpers in first quarter.

He made it after the first quarter lol.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 11:31 PM
Yes, Dubs fans. This is the team you sure as hell better be scared of, damn it. And we're coming to take that title back. :ihit

Thread
01-14-2016, 11:33 PM
You'll always find an (*).

No. This is legit. If it weren't I would not take it. Midst, it would not be right for you to hide your 2nd 5th under your 6th. And you know it. You've almost always been honest with me. Be honest now.

Thread
01-14-2016, 11:34 PM
The league and its teams and players all walked into the season arm and arm agreeing the title counts the same as all titles before and therein after.

But if imaginary crutches prop you up then by all means, do what you must to survive

In good conscience I have (*) at the ready should you 6th.

DMC
01-14-2016, 11:49 PM
It doesn't matter Bail, you've soiled yourself here. None of your "lodges" hold water any more, you've shit on every single one. Now back in the barrel for you.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 11:54 PM
Culburn moved the goalposts. Katie went with a rich Hispanic drug lord with a 7 inch dick that's young and tastes like fresh tamales instead of old person sweat. Culburn upset. Wah wah. Poor old chap.

SpursDynasty
01-15-2016, 12:17 AM
Sorry Warriors. This is the weakest the NBA has been in years. The Spurs will mentally tear the Warriors apart. The Warriors like to play a high school brand of basketball. In a JV league like the NBA has been this year, anyone can win 70 games this year. Warriors won't win a game vs SA this year.

DMC
01-15-2016, 12:27 AM
Sorry Warriors. This is the weakest the NBA has been in years. The Spurs will mentally tear the Warriors apart. The Warriors like to play a high school brand of basketball. In a JV league like the NBA has been this year, anyone can win 70 games this year. Warriors won't win a game vs SA this year.
Stupid take. If anyone could do it everyone would be doing it. You cannot have 30 teams winning 70 games. You need to retire that shitty troll.

Kawhitstorm
01-15-2016, 12:51 AM
If LMA plays like his 20/10 self then the Spurs should win 4 out of 7 times if they played today.

phyzik
01-15-2016, 12:54 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UhFPNTASjJw/VbTt0lRBjgI/AAAAAAAADck/FVQFsozLEVA/s1600/Moved_Goalposts_Poster.jpg

You are being chicken shit and you know it , Dale...

Hang onto your 2nd 5th rhetoric all you want... you have been swimming at the bottom of the shit bag which has been firmly anchored to Kobe's hip for months now.

phyzik
01-15-2016, 12:59 AM
http://grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/

Dale - Still stuck in stage 1 after all this time.

Mikeanaro
01-15-2016, 01:23 AM
Stupid take. If anyone could do it everyone would be doing it. You cannot have 30 teams winning 70 games. You need to retire that shitty troll.
You are right, but I agree that GSW game plan is pretty high school alike and I hope Spurs can calm those bitches.

thiste
01-15-2016, 05:15 AM
At least I got the (*) to fortify me.

Is that an ASCII representation of your blown asshole?

Thread
01-15-2016, 08:15 AM
Is that an ASCII representation of your blown asshole?

They were selling your shit.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2016, 08:29 AM
why do you guys think that cum guzzler curry is praticing long range 3pointers 2-3 meteres behind it?

i think pop has that solve, lets just hope they dont play that high double screen bullshit like the clippers

DMC
01-15-2016, 02:26 PM
You are right, but I agree that GSW game plan is pretty high school alike and I hope Spurs can calm those bitches.
Then you don't know basketball or you haven't watched enough of their games to think otherwise. They do not play HS level ball. You don't get that record with HS level ball. They run several sets from different coaches Kerr has had over his career. They come out with energy most of the time and they don't let up. That's not HS level ball. I know it's the popular thing to do around here to underestimate your opponent, but some of these takes are retarded as fuck.

DMC
01-15-2016, 02:28 PM
They were selling your shit.

Blame them.

Mikeanaro
01-15-2016, 02:30 PM
Then you don't know basketball or you haven't watched enough of their games to think otherwise. They do not play HS level ball. You don't get that record with HS level ball. They run several sets from different coaches Kerr has had over his career. They come out with energy most of the time and they don't let up. That's not HS level ball. I know it's the popular thing to do around here to underestimate your opponent, but some of these takes are retarded as fuck.
What sets? catch & shoot? the most retard moment was during the finals vs Cavs it was all catch and shoot and they are still doing it every night, Kerr and Walton are clowns and any monkey could have that 30-1 record with that team.

Thread
01-15-2016, 04:49 PM
Blame them.

That wasn't done on speculation. It was over. over-over.

Mitch
01-15-2016, 05:05 PM

Only ones to blame was Pop for taking out Dunc & Ray for doing what he was paid to do. I would start selling at that point too, the trophy was in the case and it was time to peddle some Chinese made shirts.

DMC
01-15-2016, 05:56 PM
What sets? catch & shoot? the most retard moment was during the finals vs Cavs it was all catch and shoot and they are still doing it every night, Kerr and Walton are clowns and any monkey could have that 30-1 record with that team.

So the team just happened to be put together by Mark fucking Jackson to be just that good, and yet lost in the 1st round the year prior to the great white hope taking the reins? You don't know basketball, certainly not that basketball.

spurraider21
01-15-2016, 05:59 PM
There is no (*).

There is only:

1) Make the playoffs
2) Win your last game

Nothing. Else. Matters.

Kobe (who dons the bag) has done so 5 times.
Duncan has done so 5 times (and counting).

That's it, and that is all.

DMC
01-15-2016, 06:02 PM

You had time last night to lodge this and you bailed. No soup for you.

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:04 PM
There is no (*).

There is only:

1) Make the playoffs
2) Win your last game

Nothing. Else. Matters.

Kobe (who dons the bag) has done so 5 times.
Duncan has done so 5 times (and counting).

That's it, and that is all.

Nope. I'm taking the exception here, 21. It would be criminal to permit you to hide your 2nd 5th under a sparkling 6. The (*) will provide the ready remedy to this situation.

You'll be okay, honey-bun.

spurraider21
01-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Nope. I'm taking the exception here, 21.
I'll just bet you are.

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:10 PM
I'll just bet you are.

GD right. I'm fully in the right here. I strictly adhere to the Davy Crockett's school of life:::"Make sure you're right.........then go ahead."

Rain Man
01-15-2016, 06:32 PM
So the team just happened to be put together by Mark fucking Jackson to be just that good, and yet lost in the 1st round the year prior to the great white hope taking the reins? You don't know basketball, certainly not that basketball.

There is no reasoning with generic Spurfan. Generic Spurfan watches with blinders. To them, every other team is a gimmick and can only go downhill. They only watch Spurs games and ignore the rest of the league.

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:34 PM
There is no reasoning with generic Spurfan. Generic Spurfan watches with blinders. To them, every other team is a gimmick and can only go downhill. They only watch Spurs games and ignore the rest of the league.

Damn,,,Rain just dropped his mouse and two-pieced DMC.

Whoa!!!

Mikeanaro
01-15-2016, 08:22 PM
Yes and they went too far last season just like Houston and McHale got fired now, whats your point? They were lucky, good shooty shoot team and thats all.

Rain Man
01-15-2016, 08:25 PM
Yes and they went too far last season just like Houston and McHale got fired now, whats your point? They were lucky, good shooty shoot team and thats all.

Lucky shooty shoots are threatening the Bulls record.

Clipper Nation
01-15-2016, 08:27 PM
They were sellin' your shit, too, Dale. It was over-over before it started in 2004, until your Bryant had other ideas.

tee, hee.

DMC
01-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Damn,,,Rain just dropped his mouse and two-pieced DMC.

Whoa!!!
He was in agreement with me.

You've jumped the Shark, Dale. You should retire.

DMC
01-15-2016, 09:48 PM
Great comparison: One team starts off on a 24 game win streak and the other was sub .400.

I guess records are useless in the NBA, as are championships. What part of Poland are you from?

Mikeanaro
01-15-2016, 10:43 PM
Lucky shooty shoots are threatening the Bulls record.
Not too many good teams out there, for the first time in 15 years the East is better than the West so far, just like the Bulls record tbh.

Mikeanaro
01-15-2016, 10:47 PM
Great comparison: One team starts off on a 24 game win streak and the other was sub .400.

I guess records are useless in the NBA, as are championships. What part of Poland are you from?
From that part where it took 6 games to win against a depleted Cavs team, if Irving were there lol what a shame.
And during those 6 games the shooty shoot was extreme, brick fest, Spurs would kill those idiots.

Reck
01-16-2016, 09:58 PM
:lmao

Couldn't even beat the poorstons.

This is the team...:lmao

spursistan
01-16-2016, 10:17 PM
looks like they have blown their load in November :lol ..this team will have to play Curry 40 MPG to stay at their elite level performance..

SpursDynasty
01-16-2016, 10:24 PM

Okay, let me reword, any team that tries hard enough can win 70 games this year. Problem is most of the league is full of immature lazy athletes. Oh and the Warriors lost tonight. If they can't beat Detroit how are they going to beat SA? Sorry, you lose this post.

DMC
01-18-2016, 01:35 AM
Okay, let me reword, any team that tries hard enough can win 70 games this year. Problem is most of the league is full of immature lazy athletes. Oh and the Warriors lost tonight. If they can't beat Detroit how are they going to beat SA? Sorry, you lose this post.

You doubled down on stupid.

TDMVPDPOY
01-18-2016, 05:33 AM
the warriors have no answer to the spurs bench,

hence they dont have an answer to the physical players on the team like west and lma, if t hey continue to bully into t he key for easy baskets...they thrive in high pressured games....

hence we got that backcourt of theirs locked down with kawhi, green...
i can actually see popabitch experimenting putting KA onto curry for a few minutes, since it worked on irving...

Kool Bob Love
01-18-2016, 07:53 AM
It doesn't matter Bail, you've soiled yourself here. None of your "lodges" hold water any more, you've shit on every single one. Now back in the barrel for you.

Saying that out loud had to hurt Cubby.

Thread
01-18-2016, 09:28 AM
Saying that out loud had to hurt Cubby.

No. He's on the record as stating I'm the sagest of LF's.

scanry
01-18-2016, 10:46 AM
^ BAIL

Magic's T-Cells
01-26-2016, 12:26 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Mitch
01-26-2016, 02:37 AM

mavsfan1000
01-26-2016, 04:12 AM
:lol Spurs