PDA

View Full Version : Heat: LeBron's long fadeaways?

baseline bum
01-14-2016, 11:17 PM
There were three times tonight I remember him getting a really favorable iso, once on Duncan, once Aldridge, and once Mills, where he just bailed the Spurs out by taking a fadeaway three or long two. I don't understand that at all, Miami LeBron was going to the rim for two and possibly an and-1 every time he got a switch like that. I can't imagine how frustrated Cavs fans must have been watching that tonight.

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2016, 11:24 PM
faggot is scared cause kawhis aura is upkeep 100% all the time...

Reck
01-14-2016, 11:28 PM
His body also is breaking down at this point so he's avoiding heavy contact down low.

This is the price you pay for juicing.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 11:30 PM
Kyrie was doing better than Lebron tbh

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2016, 11:31 PM
Kyrie was doing better than Lebron tbh

he didnt do shit first half

first half was all lebron, shumps, smith ... it went downhill when they tried to play defense doing stupid fouls

Thread
01-14-2016, 11:32 PM
He's a fake. A Media concoction.

Arcadian
01-14-2016, 11:34 PM
faggot is scared cause kawhis aura is upkeep 100% all the time...

This. He tried to drive on Kawhi and got his shit sent back. He didnt forget.

Arcadian
01-14-2016, 11:36 PM
The Spurs are the best team at neutralizing Lebron. They're built to win it all.

DMC
01-15-2016, 12:03 AM
He was cramping up, you could see it. He couldn't move and fouled a few times intentionally to sit down. He gained too much muscle mass too quickly, hasn't gotten used to the extra weight.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2016, 12:08 AM
u know when he hits those shots, he walks with a swagger down the court

but he wont take another jumpshot cause he knows his a streaky shooter...

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 12:09 AM
He was cramping up, you could see it. He couldn't move and fouled a few times intentionally to sit down. He gained too much muscle mass too quickly, hasn't gotten used to the extra weight.

It was something ...still why does he always get cramps vs Spur?
The Kiwi flu?

DMC
01-15-2016, 12:14 AM
It was something ...still why does he always get cramps vs Spur?
The Kiwi flu?
Cause Pop runs the fuck out of him when he's out there. He does it against other teams as well, you just don't watch those games.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Cause Pop runs the fuck out of him when he's out there. He does it against other teams as well, you just don't watch those games.

I watch enough cavs games to see he dominates other decent wing defenders but when the King sees Kiwi he turns bitch

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2016, 08:09 AM
I watch enough cavs games to see he dominates other decent wing defenders but when the King sees Kiwi he turns bitch

besides butler, all t hose other wings he dominates against are fkn scrubs who only play offense and no defense...especially that pos kd beta cuck maid

Biernutz
01-15-2016, 08:15 AM
They pass him the ball with the 24sec clock winding down and he tries to make something
happen.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2016, 08:29 AM
They pass him the ball with the 24sec clock winding down and he tries to make something
happen.

there was a reason why kawhi was 2-7 when he was on the floor with t hat pos who fed him the ball at the wrong time, setting up kawhi to fail nothing to see here

pgardn
01-15-2016, 09:03 AM
Too much muscle in this game plays a huge role in fatigue.

Lebron is way too big. He must do a Duncan and lose weight at this point in his career.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 09:14 AM
happen.

That was mot happening every posession just stop. Besidess he is the star. When kiwi wanted the rock he called for it ...James should have taken over when Cavs were reeling but he could not. Kiwi wouldnt allow it.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2016, 10:12 AM
That was mot happening every posession just stop. Besidess he is the star. When kiwi wanted the rock he called for it ...James should have taken over when Cavs were reeling but he could not. Kiwi wouldnt allow it.

when he hit that first shot fade away...pop goes and bench him, talk about stopping the man whose trying to get going

3rd quarter straight out of the block attacks the rim to get going...

Shane27
01-15-2016, 10:14 AM
Too much muscle in this game plays a huge role in fatigue.

Lebron is way too big. He must do a Duncan and lose weight at this point in his career.

Lebron really isn't THAT big muscle wise. You're acting like he's dwight howard.

Shane27
01-15-2016, 10:15 AM
There were three times tonight I remember him getting a really favorable iso, once on Duncan, once Aldridge, and once Mills, where he just bailed the Spurs out by taking a fadeaway three or long two. I don't understand that at all, Miami LeBron was going to the rim for two and possibly an and-1 every time he got a switch like that. I can't imagine how frustrated Cavs fans must have been watching that tonight.

Lebron does that shit a lot. He did it on the heat a decent amount as well. That coupled with his non-elite ball handling make me question is work ethic/bball IQ.

pgardn
01-15-2016, 11:03 AM
Lebron really isn't THAT big muscle wise. You're acting like he's dwight howard.

Height and weight?

He is too big and it causes him to fatigue, it's horribly obvious. He is older, has been injured, he needs to lose weight.
End of story. He can be a better player if he can last longer in a game. He will last longer in games if he is lighter. This sport requires the ability to do a lot of hard running and shoving and recover quickly. You can't go to the sidelines while the D is on the field. He does not recover well after a hard series of plays. You saw it AGAIN last night.

And Lebron is not a center (Howard) nor a power forward. He is a ball handler. This is a huge part of his game. If you want him to stop moving as much and handling just relegate him to a PF. It is very taxing on an offensive player who has a defensive player that can hound him effectively with th ball, make him work with the ball...

Thread
01-15-2016, 11:07 AM
Height and weight?

He is too big and it causes him to fatigue, it's horribly obvious. He is older, has been injured, he needs to lose weight.
End of story. He can be a better player if he can last longer in a game. He will last longer in games if he is lighter. This sport requires the ability to do a lot of hard running and shoving and recover quickly. You can't go to the sidelines while the D is on the field. He does not recover well after a hard series of plays. You saw it AGAIN last night.

He is what he is. He was in dire need of Media torture, but, that is not done any longer. And James suffered for it.

pgardn
01-15-2016, 11:15 AM
He is what he is. He was in dire need of Media torture, but, that is not done any longer. And James suffered for it.

I would bet 90% of this board has ever been in really good shape and have no idea how much affect weight has on sports that require endurance and the ability to recover.

Ginobilly
01-15-2016, 11:30 AM
The main reason is because of the Spurs complicated ball movement( he said it himself back in 03) that tires him out. Players scramble and run hard to cover the Spurs quick ball movement. Spurs also go deep into the bench to play this way. It's no surprise Bron struggles against teams who know how to play bball( GS/Spurs). Every other team in league run mostly iso's and predictable offense/defense which allows Bron to have an easier time scoring and getting to his spots.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 11:40 AM

The media is like Deeps or the Kobe first fans people complain about on LG. When Lebron wins we all must bare witness but when he loses or gets outplayed by Iggy or Kiwi in a game:

He is tired ...
He has no help ...
It's Mo williams fault ..
Mike Brown's fault ...
David Blatt's fault ...
Spo's fault ...
Gilbert's fault ...
Ferry's fault ...
Boobie's fault ...
Wade and Bosh for getting older ...
Delonte's fault for banging his mom ...

It's sooo crazy. the guy is great best athlete in the world . Insane vision speed strength. Won two tiitles twice as many MVP's but the excuses are plentiful ...

DPG21920
01-15-2016, 12:21 PM
:lmao Killakobe

Laker fans never scrutinized Kobe to this level. :cry Lebron had 22/7/5 on 53% shooting but lost to a team on pace to win 70 games and that is undefeated at home why aren't people killing him :cry

Meanwhile "Kobe is 6-24 he's a champion who-hoo. Kobe Kobe Kobe"

Shane27
01-15-2016, 12:41 PM
I would bet 90% of this board has ever been in really good shape and have no idea how much affect weight has on sports that require endurance and the ability to recover.

Lebron isn't really overweight for someone his height. If he loses weight he'll be a stick. I've gained 30 pounds of mostly muscle over the last 3 years, and my conditioning is better than it was when I was lighter. Obviously everyone is different, but I don't think Lebron would benefit by losing weight. His strength is what allows him to score at the rim so easily.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 01:00 PM
:lmao Killakobe

Laker fans never scrutinized Kobe to this level. :cry Lebron had 22/7/5 on 53% shooting but lost to a team on pace to win 70 games and that is undefeated at home why aren't people killing him :cry

Meanwhile "Kobe is 6-24 he's a champion who-hoo. Kobe Kobe Kobe"

Didnt say he should get killed. He didnt even pay bad just mediocre. I even posted upstairs he may have been dehydrated which DMC mentioned as well. Thread wants him tortured not me i am just reporting what I see. This is not about Kobe but i even said you sound like a LG Kobe stan when it comes to LeBron. Again great player who imho is the most naturally gifted athlete i have ever seen in person. More than Kobe ir even Jordan.He also has lived up to most of his hype. I already have him over Bird as my GOAT sf said it many times. But even Bird gave Nique his spanking in 86. Nique played well Bird was mire dominant and better.
Is it wrong for me to expect him to do that to Kiwi? Just last year he was putting on a show in Final games 1-4 the likes no kne has ever seen not even MJ. Read those threads i was ready to crown him as possible goat if they won.But yet here we are 6 months later and Kiwi is limiting again with help but with KL doing the heavy lifting. Ko piston level Jordan rules or though play iust a young hungry kuwi with smart help defenders. LeBron to pass Mj he needs to dominate despite that ...if not he will be 2nd best at best.

DPG21920
01-15-2016, 01:05 PM
So he's second at best - then why are you dissecting him? Even you have him over Kobe, does that mean you dissect Kobe even worse since he did less?

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 01:26 PM
So he's second at best - then why are you dissecting him? Even you have him over Kobe, does that mean you dissect Kobe even worse since he did less?

You are so cute. Kobe has many flaws not taking matchups personal is not one of those ...but again not about him.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 01:29 PM

Nope Kobe already tried and failed. LEbron is the one taking the test now ...Kobe is on the seniors tour.

DMC
01-15-2016, 02:30 PM

He knows he cannot dominate Kawhi. If your Kobe wasn't a corpse, he'd find that out the hard way as well.

DMC
01-15-2016, 02:32 PM
Didnt say he should get killed. He didnt even pay bad just mediocre. I even posted upstairs he may have been dehydrated which DMC mentioned as well. Thread wants him tortured not me i am just reporting what I see. This is not about Kobe but i even said you sound like a LG Kobe stan when it comes to LeBron. Again great player who imho is the most naturally gifted athlete i have ever seen in person. More than Kobe ir even Jordan.He also has lived up to most of his hype. I already have him over Bird as my GOAT sf said it many times. But even Bird gave Nique his spanking in 86. Nique played well Bird was mire dominant and better.
Is it wrong for me to expect him to do that to Kiwi? Just last year he was putting on a show in Final games 1-4 the likes no kne has ever seen not even MJ. Read those threads i was ready to crown him as possible goat if they won.But yet here we are 6 months later and Kiwi is limiting again with help but with KL doing the heavy lifting. Ko piston level Jordan rules or though play iust a young hungry kuwi with smart help defenders. LeBron to pass Mj he needs to dominate despite that ...if not he will be 2nd best at best.

You have a heavy bias against things that challenge Kobe's position in the history of the game. You'll deny it, of course, but it's evident by your responses. I doubt you've ever said Kobe turned bitch at any point in his career. You'll do so now just to say you did.

Also, why do you say "if they won"? his performance didn't change, win or lose. How is his position lessened if his team loses since he was playing alongside scrubs? If his performance dropped and that led to the loss, ok.. but he got more Finals MVP votes than Curry got.

DMC
01-15-2016, 02:36 PM
The media is like Deeps or the Kobe first fans people complain about on LG. When Lebron wins we all must bare witness but when he loses or gets outplayed by Iggy or Kiwi in a game:

He is tired ...
He has no help ...
It's Mo williams fault ..
Mike Brown's fault ...
David Blatt's fault ...
Spo's fault ...
Gilbert's fault ...
Ferry's fault ...
Boobie's fault ...
Wade and Bosh for getting older ...
Delonte's fault for banging his mom ...

It's sooo crazy. the guy is great best athlete in the world . Insane vision speed strength. Won two tiitles twice as many MVP's but the excuses are plentiful ...

Excuses for what?

You just excused Kobe by saying he was on the seniors tour. He's playing a lot of minutes in the fucking NBA. That's not the seniors tour, it's just a convenient way for you to overlook the fact that he's taking another huge wet shit on the fanbois like you who worship him.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 02:37 PM
You have a heavy bias against things that challenge Kobe's position in the history of the game. You'll deny it, of course, but it's evident by your responses. I doubt you've ever said Kobe turned bitch at any point in his career. You'll do so now just to say you did.

Also, why do you say "if they won"? his performance didn't change, win or lose. How is his position lessened if his team loses since he was playing alongside scrubs? If his performance dropped and that led to the loss, ok.. but he got more Finals MVP votes than Curry got.

Again you can define LeBron/Kobe/Mj anyway that you wish. This is my GOAT list not yours. Winning against a better team Like Gstate with the type of performance he was giving the first 3 or 4 games ABSOLUTELY changes things for me.

If Rings dont matter of course he is better than Kobe, no doubts about it. He might be better than MJ too ...but that is debatable. But they do matter and so MJ is GOAT.

DPG21920
01-15-2016, 02:40 PM
He's better than Kobe. Period

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 02:41 PM
Excuses for what?

You just excused Kobe by saying he was on the seniors tour. He's playing a lot of minutes in the fucking NBA. That's not the seniors tour, it's just a convenient way for you to overlook the fact that he's taking another huge wet shit on the fanbois like you who worship him.

No I am saying he already failed. The farewell tour doesnt matter in a GOAT conversation because he already failed in that regard. Unless ...

You or Deeps are arguing Kobe is still in the GOAT conversation because I thought we already agreed he is not the GOAT player or even SG (too bad for him Mj owns both).

So if we are talking Bron and why he may not surpass jordan why would Kobe matter if he already has failed to do so?

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 02:43 PM

No arguments here. We talking Lebron and MJ. Kobe has already failed.

DPG21920
01-15-2016, 02:45 PM
The answer has already been explained. It's because in your "GOAT" debate, even when Kobe was in your running, you never dissected him like you're doing Lebron now, did you?

Also, your focus one event (Bron vs Kawhi last night) and stats make no sense. Like I said you celebrate Kobe going 6-24 and winning a title & say Lebrons Herculean effort falling short bugs you. It's silly.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 03:13 PM
The answer has already been explained. It's because in your "GOAT" debate, even when Kobe was in your running, you never dissected him like you're doing Lebron now, did you?

Also, your focus one event (Bron vs Kawhi last night) and stats make no sense. Like I said you celebrate Kobe going 6-24 and winning a title & say Lebrons Herculean effort falling short bugs you. It's silly.

Do you not read? It wasnt just last night. My point is that it goes back to 2014. I expected a statement game based on Kiwi stealing his cookie in the Finals. I predicted cavs over Spurs in 2014 was wrong still waiting for him to avenge that in convincing fashion ...and im still waiting almost 2 years later.

I am not celebrating anything about Kobe here he failed even that 5th title wasnt enough.

DPG21920
01-15-2016, 03:16 PM
But did you dissect Kobe like this when he was taking his shot?

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 03:20 PM
And this no disrespect to Kiwi in fact i am more impressed than ever. Maybe he does the exact same to prime Kobe we will never know but thats on LEBron and Durant to dominate KL he is invading their teritory.

pgardn
01-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Lebron isn't really overweight for someone his height. If he loses weight he'll be a stick. I've gained 30 pounds of mostly muscle over the last 3 years, and my conditioning is better than it was when I was lighter. Obviously everyone is different, but I don't think Lebron would benefit by losing weight. His strength is what allows him to score at the rim so easily.

You can be in bad shape AND skinny.
Im telling you this is an elite athlete who has too much mass for they way he wants to play with his injuries and his age. Lebron is a professional basketball player. He should be lighter than the vast majority of Americans his height that are not basketball players. I live in San Antonio. I see people everyday that weigh more than him.

He will get to the rim quicker, it will offset. Mv<mV

pgardn
01-15-2016, 03:29 PM

Kawhitstorm
01-15-2016, 04:22 PM
He was shooting jumpers when Barea was checking him in 2011 & he also did the same against Curry in 2015.:lol

Thread
01-15-2016, 04:51 PM
He was shooting jumpers when Barea was checking him in 2011 & he also did the same against Curry in 2015.:lol

Then in '13 Battier carried his end of the log and jammed it up Duncan's well used a-hole.

DMC
01-15-2016, 04:52 PM
Again you can define LeBron/Kobe/Mj anyway that you wish. This is my GOAT list not yours. Winning against a better team Like Gstate with the type of performance he was giving the first 3 or 4 games ABSOLUTELY changes things for me.

If Rings dont matter of course he is better than Kobe, no doubts about it. He might be better than MJ too ...but that is debatable. But they do matter and so MJ is GOAT.

So why are you so upset that Lebron isn't the GOAT but close to it?

DMC
01-15-2016, 04:53 PM
Then in '13 Battier carried his end of the log and jammed it up Duncan's well used a-hole.
Was that the same year Duncan shoved his well used log up the Lakers' glory hole to the tune of a sweep?

Thread
01-15-2016, 04:56 PM
Was that the same year Duncan shoved his well used log up the Lakers' glory hole to the tune of a sweep?

No. That wasn't the same year.

Killakobe81
01-15-2016, 05:09 PM
So why are you so upset that Lebron isn't the GOAT but close to it?

Not upset. Disappointed as I stated originally.
Upset?
Colorado, 48.5 and I get surgery on company time makes me upset ... but that is another matter.

~O~
01-15-2016, 05:32 PM
He's a fake. A Media concoction.

Wow. Didn't expect something straightforward and true from thread. Thought it would be some witty statement.

InRareForm
01-15-2016, 05:52 PM
LeBron getting more humble as the years pass. He looking like 50 year old oden

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:00 PM
LeBron getting more humble as the years pass. He looking like 50 year old oden

You had the chance to two piece him and you ended up getting two pieced your own gd self.

ha, ha.

DMC
01-15-2016, 06:04 PM
Not upset. Disappointed as I stated originally.
Upset?
Colorado, 48.5 and I get surgery on company time makes me upset ... but that is another matter.
dis·ap·point·ed
ˌdisəˈpoin(t)əd/
adjective

(of a person) sad or displeased because someone or something has failed to fulfill one's hopes or expectations.
I'm disappointed in you, Mary"

synonyms:
upset (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+upset&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIIDAA), saddened, let down, cast down, disheartened, downhearted (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+downhearted&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIITAA),dow ncast (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+downcast&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIIjAA), depressed (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+depressed&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIIzAA), dispirited (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+dispirited&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJDAA), discouraged (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+discouraged&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJTAA), despondent (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+despondent&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJjAA), dismayed,crestfallen (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+crestfallen&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJzAA), distressed (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+distressed&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIKDAA), chagrined; More

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:05 PM
dis·ap·point·ed
ˌdisəˈpoin(t)əd/
adjective

(of a person) sad or displeased because someone or something has failed to fulfill one's hopes or expectations.
"I'm disappointed in you, Mary"

synonyms:
upset (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+upset&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIIDAA), saddened, let down, cast down, disheartened, downhearted (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+downhearted&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIITAA),dow ncast (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+downcast&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIIjAA), depressed (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+depressed&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIIzAA), dispirited (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+dispirited&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJDAA), discouraged (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+discouraged&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJTAA), despondent (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+despondent&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJjAA), dismayed,crestfallen (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+crestfallen&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIJzAA), distressed (https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&site=webhp&q=define+distressed&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr3vXO9qzKAhUB7CYKHfvyBBAQ_SoIKDAA), chagrined; More

Don't do Dictionary, D. That's grounds to get two-pieced.

DMC
01-15-2016, 06:10 PM
No I am saying he already failed. The farewell tour doesnt matter in a GOAT conversation because he already failed in that regard. Unless ...

You or Deeps are arguing Kobe is still in the GOAT conversation because I thought we already agreed he is not the GOAT player or even SG (too bad for him Mj owns both).

So if we are talking Bron and why he may not surpass jordan why would Kobe matter if he already has failed to do so?

You can't have your user name KillaKobe81 and attack the best player in the game while your name sake is raking in more money and is assisting your team to the worst regular season record off all time because of that and his "love me, fuck you" tour. As your ally here would say "you've nary room".

DMC
01-15-2016, 06:11 PM
Catching my farts I see.

Your mouth isn't a rule book just because it's open to 69 all the time. Mind your business.

baseline bum
01-15-2016, 06:12 PM

Remember when The Achilles got two-pieced? Lucky that shit didn't get infected and amputated after the shit bag spilled all over it.

Kawhitstorm
01-15-2016, 07:19 PM

Before the Battered one was bukkaked into retirement in 2014 when Tim broke up another contender (Lakersx2/Suns/Heat):lol

01-15-2016, 09:13 PM

lmao!!!