lefty
01-15-2016, 12:32 PM
:lol today's NBA

InTheCrust
01-15-2016, 04:48 PM
Wojtek with the scoop, par the course

Mitch
01-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Only one entertaining team in the league doing well, and it's not in Texas. Poor ratings are to be expected.

apalisoc_9
01-15-2016, 05:18 PM
San Antonio :lol
2 dollar tickets for a 60+ win teams..:lol

InRareForm
01-15-2016, 05:48 PM
Link, stats....?

Vague title is very vague

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:01 PM
See, this is what they mean't by needing the Lakers to be ringin' again before commerce can be achieved.

baseline bum
01-15-2016, 06:18 PM
See, this is what they mean't by needing the Lakers to be ringin' again before commerce can be achieved.

Not happening with Fredo handing out checks for 48.5 and his boy Chaz wasting draft picks on faggots like Julian and DBust.

Thread
01-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Not happening with Fredo handing out checks for 48.5 and his boy Chaz wasting draft picks on faggots like Julian and DBust.

It's at your peril.

DMC
01-15-2016, 09:54 PM
P&A blame officiating.

Thread
01-15-2016, 09:58 PM
P&A blame officiating.

Your confession is duly noted.

DMC
01-15-2016, 10:01 PM
Your confession is duly noted.

One by one Dale, you've toppled everything you've spent years establishing. You went all in and busted. Now you're hanging around the table hoping for a rebuy with this shit? No thanks, the kiddie pool is over there. Don't get caught this time.

Thread
01-15-2016, 10:04 PM
One by one Dale, you've toppled everything you've spent years establishing. You went all in and busted. Now you're hanging around the table hoping for a rebuy with this shit? No thanks, the kiddie pool is over there. Don't get caught this time.

You mean I ain't the sagest of LFs anymore?

Cry Havoc
01-15-2016, 10:11 PM

Basically the NBA needs a bunch of bandwaggoning fuckboi clowns from LA to shamelessly spend their Taco Bell checks on the jerseys of their attention-whoring players.

Cubs, man to man, you better worry. Cause if the Knicks continue to rise, the Lakers won't be necessary at all. And if you aren't necessary, you can't expect any more gifts from the League to sustain your team. The post-Stern era for the SoCal boys is looking darker by the minute.

DMC
01-15-2016, 10:28 PM
You mean I ain't the sagest of LFs anymore?

Sage sure, but you try too hard to be relevant.

Reck
01-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Sage sure, but you try too hard to be relevant.

He could be relevant on his own but he clutches on naruto and kool for some reason.

An old man depending on two know nothing fucks. It puzzles me.

Thread
01-15-2016, 10:46 PM
Basically the NBA needs a bunch of bandwaggoning fuckboi clowns from LA to shamelessly spend their Taco Bell checks on the jerseys of their attention-whoring players.

Cubs, man to man, you better worry. Cause if the Knicks continue to rise, the Lakers won't be necessary at all. And if you aren't necessary, you can't expect any more gifts from the League to sustain your team. The post-Stern era for the SoCal boys is looking darker by the minute.

I passed worry some time ago. I've been resigned for many months.

Nothing I can do but resign myself to this. There is no hope. Absolutely none. I suppose some solace is apparent because we did this to ourselves. All of it. There is some satisfaction to that.

And as I've said before I always thought about what it would like to be broken, destitute, hopeless. Now? I know. It ain't as bad as I thought I'd be. I got the 5 for Kobe, 16 over all. I've accomplished everything I ever wanted, seriously wanted, prayed for twixt 1985-2010. I got it. Got it all. I enjoyed myself. I experienced it with 2 of my boys (youngest/eldest) and had a fine time. My eldest forsaked me though now. "Dad, I don't really keep up with them anymore." But, my youngest and I still talk them and lament the situation.

Like I said, I ain't sad. I'm just resigned to it.

Thread
01-15-2016, 10:52 PM
He could be relevant on his own but he clutches on naruto and kool for some reason.

Because when I side a man that's it I never give it up. You see their wants. I see their needs, like I see "your" needs and I endeavor to fulfill them. I don't deny "you." Some of you see my needs and fulfill them. That's how we've made (this) what it is. It's better because of us, the give, the take, the denial, the screaming, yelling, "hitting." crying. It's like any marriage.

We should be proud. We done good.

Cry Havoc
01-15-2016, 11:16 PM

Nothing I can do but resign myself to this. There is no hope. Absolutely none. I suppose some solace is apparent because we did this to ourselves. All of it. There is some satisfaction to that.

And as I've said before I always thought about what it would like to be broken, destitute, hopeless. Now? I know. It ain't as bad as I thought I'd be. I got the 5 for Kobe, 16 over all. I've accomplished everything I ever wanted, seriously wanted, prayed for twixt 1985-2010. I got it. Got it all. I enjoyed myself. I experienced it with 2 of my boys (youngest/eldest) and had a fine time. My eldest forsaked me though now. "Dad, I don't really keep up with them anymore." But, my youngest and I still talk them and lament the situation.

It's pretty audacious; the amount of indefatigable arrogance with which you comport yourself whilst admitting that you are broken and borderline discarded.

DMC
01-15-2016, 11:18 PM

It's not the associations that have him mired in mediocrity. It's his incessant need to drown the fora in meme. It's 20 fucking years old, let it die. I don't know if he ever talks basketball. You have to be able to talk ball and push buttons on occasion, but like Kool he slings as much verbiage at the wall as he can muster in hopes someone eventually repeats it so he can file it away as another trend. He's the Nick Cage of the NBA forum, once produced solid shit until times got hard at which time he just mass produced anything and everything in hopes of cashing a check.

DMC
01-15-2016, 11:20 PM

Even in all this talk, three paragrahps or so, nothing about basketball. we know it's about basketball, but he doesn't talk ball, none. He only talks Dale. No wonder he likes Kobe so much.

DMC
01-15-2016, 11:23 PM
Because when I side a man that's it I never give it up. You see their wants. I see their needs, like I see "your" needs and I endeavor to fulfill them. I don't deny "you." Some of you see my needs and fulfill them. That's how we've made (this) what it is. It's better because of us, the give, the take, the denial, the screaming, yelling, "hitting." crying. It's like any marriage.

We should be proud. We done good.

You've not contributed though. You just take the fruit when it's ripe and you leave when it's time to pay up. Don't come here all teary eyed like you carried a cross.

Thread
01-15-2016, 11:31 PM
It's pretty audacious; the amount of indefatigable arrogance with which you comport yourself whilst admitting that you are broken and borderline discarded.

Thank you, Cry.

Arcadian
01-15-2016, 11:32 PM

:lol

Splits
01-16-2016, 04:41 AM
:lol Dale's tears. Dem taste so sweet. Like pollen. Det sweet sweet nectar.

100%duncan
01-16-2016, 09:10 AM
And that's after the supposed to be most marketAble guy in the league announcing his retirement. :lol

RsxPiimp
01-16-2016, 02:37 PM
Leave Dale alone guys...

Thread
01-16-2016, 03:54 PM
...let 'em come, Pimp. Everyone that gets inside the wire I'm gonna two-piece 'em.