View Full Version : Antoine Griezmann

lefty
01-15-2016, 12:48 PM
That nig is awesome tbh :worthy:

Amazing finisher, passer, IQ, 1st touch etc

Imagine his numbers if he wasn't playing for a defensive team like AM :wow

Canyonero
01-16-2016, 09:22 AM
Barcelona should get him when they sell Neybeta.

Brazil
04-14-2016, 02:25 PM
Griezmann is for real boys... saying that for a while tbh

Varane Pogba Griezman :tu

lefty
04-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Still no Benzema :lol

Brazil
04-19-2016, 01:51 PM
Still no Benzema :lol

:tu good move from Deschamps ... dat thug can go fuck himself tbh

Canyonero
04-19-2016, 02:48 PM
He'll go to PSG. Arabs need a French superstar in their team.

lefty
04-19-2016, 03:17 PM
:tu good move from Deschamps ... dat thug can go fuck himself tbh
Deschamps suspected of concealing abuse of corporate assets when he was Marseille manager:lol

But his name is Didier and not Karim, so it's ok :lol

France :lol
Manuel Valls :lol
Giroud :lol

Brazil
04-19-2016, 03:43 PM
Deschamps suspected of concealing abuse of corporate assets when he was Marseille manager:lol

But his name is Didier and not Karim, so it's ok :lol

France :lol
Manuel Valls :lol
Giroud :lol

two wrong don't make it right

so what's your point ? as Deschamps was suspected of something he must keep a proven little fucker thug ? don't make any sense bro

lefty
04-19-2016, 03:48 PM
two wrong don't make it right

so what's your point ? as Deschamps was suspected of something he must keep a proven little fucker thug ? don't make any sense bro

I'm talking about public opinion and punishment

You know what my point is : double standards

Oh and Karim is not a thug, he is a wannabe thug :lol

Brazil
04-19-2016, 03:55 PM
I'm talking about public opinion and punishment

You know what my point is : double standards

Oh and Karim is not a thug, he is a wannabe thug :lol

Don't get me wrong I don't disagree with any double standard notion even though both examples are quite different and again being suspected is a different than being voice recorded blackmailing a team mate... TP fucking a wife team mate is small stuff compared to that plus the fact in one case you can go in jail... BUT in the situation we have today taken him or not, I'm happy they did not take him.

As I said after all the FNT scandals, coaches being insulted, the strike, the parties before the games, the whores, the blackmailing, the little gangs etc etc sport results is not the most important, the most important is to be back at being a decent selection with a decent behavior.

With Varane, Pgba and Griez we have a good core... I hope they can develop outside certain disastrous influences

lefty
04-19-2016, 04:06 PM
Don't get me wrong I don't disagree with any double standard notion even though both examples are quite different and again being suspected is a different than being voice recorded blackmailing a team mate... TP fucking a wife team mate is small stuff compared to that plus the fact in one case you can go in jail... BUT in the situation we have today taken him or not, I'm happy they did not take him.

As I said after all the FNT scandals, coaches being insulted, the strike, the parties before the games, the whores, the blackmailing, the little gangs etc etc sport results is not the most important, the most important is to be back at being a decent selection with a decent behavior.

With Varane, Pgba and Griez we have a good core... I hope they can develop outside certain disastrous influences

No doubt , France is VERY talented

You guys have the best MF in the World imo : Pogba, Kante, Matuidi, Kongdobia, Payet

D is great as well : Varane and Sakho shoud be the starting duo, although the former isn't playing much, that could be a concern. Kos is good but I prefer the first 2

I don't get the Evra selection ; I'm sure his experience is a factor; Kurzawa and Digne are better, but Kurzawa hasn't played a lot since his transfer; he should be a starter next season if Maxwell leaves

Your achille is the RB position; Jallet and Sagna CROFL

Griezmann is good but he is not a 9; he is much more comfy behind the striker; I know he scored against Barca in the second leg, but that Barcelona central D is shit... against, let's say, the Juventus Italian D, it's gonna be another story

Martial is very talented, but a bit green; Benzema brings both talent and experience

Hoping to see Ben Arfa at the Euros; he has been the best player in French Ligue 1 this season, no question

Brazil
04-19-2016, 04:31 PM
No doubt , France is VERY talented

You guys have the best MF in the World imo : Pogba, Kante, Matuidi, Kongdobia, Payet

D is great as well : Varane and Sakho shoud be the starting duo, although the former isn't playing much, that could be a concern. Kos is good but I prefer the first 2

I don't get the Evra selection ; I'm sure his experience is a factor; Kurzawa and Digne are better, but Kurzawa hasn't played a lot since his transfer; he should be a starter next season if Maxwell leaves

Your achille is the RB position; Jallet and Sagna CROFL

Griezmann is good but he is not a 9; he is much more comfy behind the striker; I know he scored against Barca in the second leg, but that Barcelona central D is shit... against, let's say, the Juventus Italian D, it's gonna be another story

Martial is very talented, but a bit green; Benzema brings both talent and experience

Hoping to see Ben Arfa at the Euros; he has been the best player in French Ligue 1 this season, no question

Agreed.

Evra is the old fuck, experience stuff but he was a dick during 2010 WC he should also stay at home watching on TV. Benzema is probably the best player but again fuck him.

Ben Arfa seems to have settled down in terms of behavior, he seems more mature and yes was the best Ligue 1 player, in his case I would not mind his selection

dunkman
04-19-2016, 09:34 PM
I don't know how Atleti develops elite forwards, hopefully with the new TV contract kicking in next season they will be able to keep their best players.

lefty
04-19-2016, 09:58 PM
I don't know how Atleti develops elite forwards, hopefully with the new TV contract kicking in next season they will be able to keep their best players.

Griezmann wasn't developed by AM lol.

My Nigguh Zakaria has been beasting with their youth team
They just won La Liga Juvenil Division de Honor by the way.

He also signed his 1st pro contract with AM, which means he could be called up anytime next season by Simeone

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2016, 12:55 AM
Griezmann and Vela used gangbang teams at Real Sociedad

Canyonero
04-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Vela :lol one of the most overrated players in the world

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2016, 02:02 PM
Vela :lol one of the most overrated players in the world
Overrated like Vietto and Otamendi? :lol

Canyonero
04-20-2016, 04:27 PM
Overrated like Vietto and Otamendi? :lol

I'd say almost Chicharito level.

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2016, 04:29 PM
I'd say almost Chicharito level.
Take it back puuuuuutoooo

lefty
07-14-2016, 12:26 PM
Successful jinx is successful

http://cdn-elle.ladmedia.fr/var/plain_site/storage/images/media/images/griezmann/65862730-1-fre-FR/griezmann_reference.gif

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/732571mediaxll8869211.jpg

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2016, 08:33 PM
That hotline bling dance still pisses me off lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2016, 11:09 PM
lol choke artists 2 finals?

Relevancy
07-15-2016, 01:36 PM
I remember when Vela was rated more highly than griezman back when they were a pair in sociedad.. imo now Griezman far surprassed him

Vela is dumb for not taking football serious

elemento
07-15-2016, 10:49 PM
This dude has some strong "mufa" going on with him

dfens
07-24-2016, 12:30 PM
best french player in a while. respect for his game.

lefty
07-24-2016, 01:19 PM
More like an overrated choking phaggot who scored vs shot teams then 2 fluke goals vs Germany :lol

Dembele is gonna make people forget about Grizzcuck tbh :lol

dfens
07-25-2016, 04:09 AM
More like an overrated choking phaggot who scored vs shot teams then 2 fluke goals vs Germany :lol

Dembele is gonna make people forget about Grizzcuck tbh :lol

you probably misspelled giroud.

TDMVPDPOY
07-28-2016, 01:32 AM
little french faggot aint doin shit...

dfens
07-28-2016, 05:23 PM
little french faggot aint doin shit...

an australian real madrid fan, how creative tbh.

Canyonero
07-28-2016, 05:50 PM
an australian real madrid fan, how creative tbh.

With a tevez avi.