PDA

View Full Version : Official Avante defends Russell Wilson thread

AlexJones
01-17-2016, 04:36 PM
Might as well start this shit early because this bitch ass nigga is going to be talking about his 2nd half performance for the next 7 months :ihit

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2016, 06:22 PM
Predictable Avante.

Clipper Nation
01-17-2016, 07:53 PM
:lol Old Faggot still in hiding
Avante Avante Avante Avante

HemisfairArena
01-17-2016, 08:02 PM
That dude aint showin' up for awhile,,,,

Avante
01-18-2016, 01:57 AM
That dude aint showin' up for awhile,,,,

Wrong as usual.

I usually watch the Sunday games up in the hills at a little bar, today it was hanging around and check our the Dillashaw vs Cruz MMA bout. I just got home.

What an amazing QB this guy is, wow~~~~~~ To come back after a shit start like that like he did, incredible.

Avante
01-18-2016, 02:42 AM
This is how rookies do it....they totally freak out over what they just saw totally ignoring context and historical perspective. That's what seperates guys like me (experience) from guys like you (rookie).

I had Carolina minus the points today for a reason, I knew it would be hard to play in that cold in Minnesota, fly back to Seattle, then fly to Carolina for a 10am game west coast time, and yep, that cost the Seahawks. If they played next week in a night game the Seahawks win it.

RW, came out flat as did all the Panthers, then once they settled down they were without question the better team, and RW was amazing, absolutely amazing. Just think if they recover that onside kick........hmmm? 31-0 and it comes down to an onside kick????????

I get it, since we have so many kids/rookies here ya don't understsand any of that so being rookies...STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA~!!!!

Today RW proved what he can do and he sure in the hell doesn't need BEASTMODE. The best 4 year QB we have ever seen. All of you were....wow~~~~ how'd he do that.....and ya know it.

This guy has 4 years experience, the least experience of any QB in this round.

2015 erased....BEASTMODE...and.... game manager. He took the next step and will only get better.

Notice no team won the road in this round?

SuperCam
01-18-2016, 10:29 AM
This is how rookies do it....they totally freak out over what they just saw totally ignoring context and historical perspective. That's what seperates guys like me (experience) from guys like you (rookie).

I had Carolina minus the points today for a reason, I knew it would be hard to play in that cold in Minnesota, fly back to Seattle, then fly to Carolina for a 10am game west coast time, and yep, that cost the Seahawks. If they played next week in a night game the Seahawks win it.

RW, came out flat as did all the Panthers, then once they settled down they were without question the better team, and RW was amazing, absolutely amazing. Just think if they recover that onside kick........hmmm? 31-0 and it comes down to an onside kick????????

I get it, since we have so many kids/rookies here ya don't understsand any of that so being rookies...STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA~!!!!

Today RW proved what he can do and he sure in the hell doesn't need BEASTMODE. The best 4 year QB we have ever seen. All of you were....wow~~~~ how'd he do that.....and ya know it.

This guy has 4 years experience, the least experience of any QB in this round.

2015 erased....BEASTMODE...and.... game manager. He took the next step and will only get better.

Notice no team won the road in this round?

The game was never close. Panthers never had less than a 95% win probability after the 2nd quarter

http://a3.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2016%2F0117%2Fsig_wp_graph_SEA%2D CAR39.png

Clipper Nation
01-18-2016, 10:41 AM
Wrong as usual.

I usually watch the Sunday games up in the hills at a little bar, today it was hanging around and check our the Dillashaw vs Cruz MMA bout. I just got home.

What an amazing QB this guy is, wow~~~~~~ To come back after a shit start like that like he did, incredible.
:lmao This faggot is always "up in the hills" and too busy to post when Struggle chokes on dick.

Avante
01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
:lmao This faggot is always "up in the hills" and too busy to post when Struggle chokes on dick.

How often do you see me posting during the games? Last week was the first time. I hang with some buddies in a bar on Sundays to watch the games, why act like I haven't mentioned that before?

RW got off to a rocky start but once he woke up he was fantastic. Your lover Joe Flacco was 8-8 td/int in his first 4 seasons n playoff games, RW 16/9. And, when are you going to show me another QB who had a better first4 seasons than RW?

In an hour I'd be deep into those mountains, I live at the foot of the Sierra Nevadas.