:lol needed 1 td in the first half, just 1
:lol having to play the one team where you couldn't rely on qb referations
:lol gonna lose beast mode
:lol having to pay struggle for giving away super bowl
:lol chance for redemption is dead
:lol last year will haunt your team for the foreseeable future

Chris
01-17-2016, 08:48 PM
https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fimg.pandawhale.com%2Fpos t-54728-chip-kelly-birdman-hand-rub-gi-YXAk.gif&sp=18c90e0184abffcfc1d1f7f8a978ad77

spurraider21
01-17-2016, 09:03 PM
of all their problems, lynch is among the least of them right now. i don't think they're going to lose much sleep over him, they'll probably just cut him outright

Raven
01-17-2016, 09:11 PM
of all their problems, lynch is among the least of them right now. i don't think they're going to lose much sleep over him, they'll probably just cut him outright
dude did right to stole them 10M tbh

spurraider21
01-17-2016, 09:17 PM
dude did right to stole them 10M tbh
yep. despite spurstalk culture... i was saying its wrong to pay lynch considering his age and position, despite his role on the offense in previous years. they were dumb to cave in there

Raven
01-17-2016, 09:20 PM
yep. despite spurstalk culture... i was saying its wrong to pay lynch considering his age and position, despite his role on the offense in previous years. they were dumb to cave in there

agree, they should have let him go and tanked

HemisfairArena
01-17-2016, 09:20 PM
Carroll is such a chicken shit coach,,,it wouldn't surprise me if he bolts for another job if they miss the playoffs next year. He ran like a bitch with the sanctions about to come down on USC and he looked like a gum chewing faggot when Wilson threw that pick last year on the goal line and they come up short again this year as the favorites.

spurraider21
01-17-2016, 09:27 PM
agree, they should have let him go and tanked
they were killing it this season when he was out... it woulda been far from a tank. but that money coulda been spent on the oline

Raven
01-17-2016, 09:33 PM
they were killing it this season when he was out... it woulda been far from a tank. but that money coulda been spent on the oline

chances are, they would have sucked. you can find running backs easily, but those that you can't gameplan for, are hard to find. add that wilson is a terrible as proven by how he couldn't throw it to graham, and you have a recepie for disaster. much better to admit defeat, and get a better pick, save the money.

HI-FI
01-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Carroll is such a chicken shit coach,,,it wouldn't surprise me if he bolts for another job if they miss the playoffs next year. He ran like a bitch with the sanctions about to come down on USC and he looked like a gum chewing faggot when Wilson threw that pick last year on the goal line and they come up short again this year as the favorites.
Yeah, he is a gum chewing faggot. Wouldn't be shocked to see him leave if going gets tough.

spurraider21
01-17-2016, 11:38 PM
chances are, they would have sucked. you can find running backs easily, but those that you can't gameplan for, are hard to find. add that wilson is a terrible as proven by how he couldn't throw it to graham, and you have a recepie for disaster. much better to admit defeat, and get a better pick, save the money.
i mean he threw for over 4k yards and 34 TD's and compelting 68% of his passes on the season, he was doing fine

sucked in the playoffs tho

Avante
01-18-2016, 04:20 AM
I keep waiting for anyone to show me any QB who did it better in their first 4 seasons, where is he?

And, if not for BEASTMODE, RW could have been doing what he did this season all along. There is a reason he set NCAA passing records.

SuperCam
01-18-2016, 11:42 AM
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/seattle-seahawks/

Seahawks free agents.

Their own fans think they lose Lynch, Okung, Irvin, Lane, and maybe Kearse too. Good luck replacing that in one draft