View Full Version : Conference Championship Betting Thread

Will Hunting
01-18-2016, 10:10 AM
Early lines:

New England -3.5 @ Denver
Arizona +3 @ Carolina

SuperCam
01-18-2016, 10:30 AM
Carolina giving points easiest bet ever. Arizona's run defense has been ass and Carolina is going to dominate time of possession and rest defense which when in the game will have Palmer eating grass all day.

Raven
01-18-2016, 10:35 AM
it's bad that the cardinals lost mathieu,but i still take the cards pats superbowl .

Will Hunting
01-18-2016, 10:43 AM
Carolina giving points easiest bet ever. Arizona's run defense has been ass and Carolina is going to dominate time of possession and rest defense which when in the game will have Palmer eating grass all day.

:lol Arizona's run D has given up the 6th fewest rushing yards this year, is tied for 7th in fewest yards per attempt, and is tied for 8th in fewest rushing touchdowns. In what retarded alternative universe is that considered "ass"

SuperCam
01-18-2016, 10:59 AM
:lol Arizona's run D has given up the 6th fewest rushing yards this year, is tied for 7th in fewest yards per attempt, and is tied for 8th in fewest rushing touchdowns. In what retarded alternative universe is that considered "ass"

it's been ass in january, which is all that matters.

SuperCam
01-18-2016, 11:05 AM
GB with fat fuck ed lacy ... 6.1 yards per rushing attempt, 135 yards total.

seahawks 145 yards total despite a bunch of 4th string backs

even in that horrible blowout of GB in which green bay had to throw all day they still gave up over 100 yards

Book it, with our O-line we will top 150 yards rushing and win TOP by at least 5 minutes

Will Hunting
01-18-2016, 11:07 AM
it's been ass in january, which is all that matters.

Outside of one long rush for Eddie Lacy it really hasn't but keep making stuff up. Everyone knows that AZ's weakness is a non-existent pass rush and its secondary w/o Honey Badger, their rush D has been solid all year.

Will Hunting
01-18-2016, 11:09 AM
GB with fat fuck ed lacy ... 6.1 yards per rushing attempt, 135 yards total.

seahawks 145 yards total despite a bunch of 4th string backs

even in that horrible blowout of GB in which green bay had to throw all day they still gave up over 100 yards

Book it, with our O-line we will top 150 yards rushing and win TOP by at least 5 minutes

Eddie Lacy had a 61 yard run and outside of that, GB averaged 3.5 yards a carry, their running game was a non-factor outside of one play. Seattle also averaged less than 4 YAC against AZ.

And yeah, it's easy to rack up rushing yards in a blowout when the team you're playing isn't defending the run at all because it's up by 30.

SuperCam
01-18-2016, 11:11 AM
Seattle's rush D was great all year until we punched them in the mouth. palmer has no idea what's coming. we sacked sneaky wilson 5 times, i predict at least that many against old man palmer. the turf will not be kind to them.

they have not seen an offensive line like ours, and stewart is healthy again... it's going to be ugly

Will Hunting
01-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Seattle's rush D was great all year until we punched them in the mouth. palmer has no idea what's coming. we sacked sneaky wilson 5 times, i predict at least that many against old man palmer. the turf will not be kind to them.

they have not seen an offensive line like ours, and stewart is healthy again... it's going to be ugly

Yeah I understand Carolina has the best rushing offense in the NFL and I'm not saying AZ is going to stop it, my point is calling their rush D "ass" is retarded.

AlexJones
01-18-2016, 11:42 AM
NE will hit -4 I think. I'll pound on Denver then.

Will Hunting
01-18-2016, 12:11 PM
NE will hit -4 I think. I'll pound on Denver then.

I'm waiting for the line to move in the Carolina AZ game. If that gets up to 4 then I'll bet AZ.

Avante
01-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Hard to find any info (recently) on NE as a RF and Denver as a HD in the playoffs. As we know both were vulnerable the second half of the season.

Breaking it down....

Brady has the better receivers, the Broncos the better backs. Brady the better QB, the one guy Manning can't out QB before that snap.

The huge difference in the game is Belichick, he is on a whole other level than Kubiak.

Then there's that altitude which is a biggie and the wind might also be a factor.

So...hmmmmm? I can't find that reason to play a side. So I'm looking at that total. Something the weather plays a big part in, obviously the line takes that into consideration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Panthers are one of the better HF in the league, the last three seasons...7-2, 3-3, 5-0-1, that's 15-5-1. But, the Cards have been a solid RD under Arians, going 6-2, 4-3, 4-2....14-7. So shine that, no real advantage there.

I don't take trends too seriously in playoff football, I do however look for something where we see a dramatic difference, something I'm not going to find in these games.

I usually don't play totals, but am looking at that aspect of it right now.

In the reg season, the Pats were a plus 150 in points scored/given up. Denver plus 59. NE scored 52 td's, Denver 38.
Carolina plus 192, scoring 59 td's, Arizona plus 175, scoring 58.

Hmmmmm?