PDA

View Full Version : Spurs v Dubs from a Dubs Forum perspective

Supreme_Being
01-20-2016, 02:10 AM
Check it out. Some interesting takes tbh.

:bobo

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1418647#start_here

KenziE
01-20-2016, 02:20 AM
Didnt read Fuck the warriors fans tbh

Mnky
01-20-2016, 02:29 AM
Some horrible takes... Curry is the next Jordan... Draymond shuts lma Down... Spurs can't keep up with the wings. .. their bench is better than spurs.

One guy pointed out spurs are best in the league at taking away the three, which is what they do best. Good take.

The best take was one guy mentioning they have to prepare for the spurs secret weapon, boban. :lol

will_spurs
01-20-2016, 02:45 AM
They are actually discussing basketball, which is a nice chance of pace compared to the short bus.

Lots of interesting takes, lots of delusion too, but what I found particularly telling was this:

Duncan and Larieux proposed not throwing all the tricks at the Spurs when we play them, like the hard double of Kawhi on the catch.

Play is straight up with our standard lineup. No need to give them an early look at what we'd use in the playoffs .

I know (or at least I've always had the feeling) that Pop was being careful, when playing against likely playoffs opponents, not to show too much of his hand. There's a huge difference between having 2 days or 4 months to adapt... So I'm not sure the Spurs are going to be giving their best effort, not in terms of players' energy but in terms of coaching. Maybe a few tricks by Pop here and there to test the waters. But I'm also expecting to see a lot of weird line-ups out there, and the Spurs (and probably Warriors as well) using their regular, well-documented plays.

Ozballer
01-20-2016, 02:51 AM
Good forum with classy takes. They CLEARLY respect the Spurs. Some high standard avatars too.

dabom
01-20-2016, 02:53 AM
Low IQ posters. I probably read 1 good take. :lol

spurs10
01-20-2016, 03:28 AM
Some of them might be shocked when they find out Tim or LMA aren't going to be guarding Curry.....

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 03:43 AM
Some of them might be shocked when they find out Tim or LMA aren't going to be guarding Curry.....

Tim was getting benched in the 2013 series when the Warriors tried to exploit it.:lol

Horse
01-20-2016, 07:54 AM
The funniest one was we can't exploit their size. Where was that LMA video of him torching the dubs. Besides if they try to match size they are no longer small no longer special.

exstatic
01-20-2016, 08:00 AM
A hard double on Kawhi on the catch? That's a terrible defense. He's MUCH more likely to find the open man with his head up and his dribble intact. You double Kawhi when he puts the ball down.

TheDoctor
01-20-2016, 08:15 AM
Read some takes, some are good but most of them are "delusionaly" bad, as if Spurs' coaching staff didn't have a strategy on their own.

Chinook
01-20-2016, 08:29 AM
A hard double on Kawhi on the catch? That's a terrible defense. He's MUCH more likely to find the open man with his head up and his dribble intact. You double Kawhi when he puts the ball down.

Lebron said the hardest thing about the Spurs is that all five guys on the court are "live". So the idea of consistently leaving someone open is foolish. They're going to have a hard enough time guarding LMA and Duncan down low anyway, so they're not going to double off those two. Ditto for Parker. So they're doing to have to try to gamble on leaving Green open from three consistently. The Heat can tell them how that works out.

Reck
01-20-2016, 10:06 AM
"We match up just fine against the Spurs." :lmao

Do these clowns know The Spurs are something like 12 and 2 against the Curry led team? That's not doing fine.

Uriel
01-20-2016, 10:14 AM
Of course you people think their takes are horrible. Your definiton of a good take is if they think the Spurs will beat them, which of course you will never find in a Dubs forum. :lol

TheDoctor
01-20-2016, 10:25 AM
RealGM thread summary:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/112011/1321640933_shovel_brick_prank.gif

DarrinS
01-20-2016, 10:32 AM
I suspect their takes aren't much different from ones on this forum.

Spurtacular
01-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Didnt read Fuck the warriors fans tbh

Fuck Real GM, too. Fucking troll mods.

Spurtacular
01-20-2016, 11:05 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

First couple pages:

We match up just fine with the Spurs.

They're a great team, we're a better team. Let them worry about matching up.

If you put Kawhi on Curry, that leaves Danny Green guarding Harrison Barnes. etc, etc

Watching their game against LAC right now, Duncan and LMA look like a couple of sloths out there.

But coming into today's games, the Spurs have played an easier schedule than the Warriors.

Our counter is Draymond who has become a better play maker. He is passing the ball better and taking it to the hole with consistency.

Bogut and Ezelli will also get minutes against Duncan Aldridge.

Warriors need to get a wing for Jason Thompson and or Speights.

I can see Green starting out on Aldridge (he'll give him fits)

Their bench frontcourt is Diaw and West. If we get Barnes back and use him at the 4, he will have a matchup advantage against either of them.

I think the Spurs are the best chance to beat the Warriors legitimately but I'm not concerned about the matchup, I think the Warriors are as great as advertised.

Spurtacular
01-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Some horrible takes... Curry is the next Jordan... Draymond shuts lma Down... Spurs can't keep up with the wings. .. their bench is better than spurs.

One guy pointed out spurs are best in the league at taking away the three, which is what they do best. Good take.

The best take was one guy mentioning they have to prepare for the spurs secret weapon, boban. :lol

Most the takes are sensible enough, tbh. I just like laughing at the player fans.

Spurtacular
01-20-2016, 11:20 AM
From Page 3:

It looks like the Spurs bench may actually be a little deeper than ours, but our bench might be a bit better than theirs.

:lmao

Rain Man
01-20-2016, 11:37 AM
Of course you people think their takes are horrible. Your definiton of a good take is if they think the Spurs will beat them, which of course you will never find in a Dubs forum. :lol

This X10000!!! If someone isn't sucking off the Spurs then it's a horrible take. So stupid.

Brazil
01-20-2016, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure where this stuff about benches being at same level come from tbh...

a fan who did not pay attention: "I think comparatively the talent level on the bench is pretty even"

:lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
01-20-2016, 11:48 AM
I suspect their takes aren't much different from ones on this forum.

No, because most of us agree OKC would beat us if they had HC advantage against the Spurs. We acknowledge that. And even with HC, OKC could possibly beat the Spurs. Most fans here don't live in the denial. We know which teams are capable of beating the Spurs.

Spurs have owned the Warriors. The Spurs match up perfectly with the Warriors. The Spurs have the wing stoppers to shutdown the Warriors. The Spurs have the inside game to expose the Warriors. The Spurs have the best bench in the league that would totally school the Warriors bench.

If I were a GSW fan, the only team I would be scared of is the Spurs b/c of how they match up against them. You can say its subjective, but there are objective facts proving the Spurs owning the Warriors over the past 2 years. Will see on Monday how much of the gap they have closed.

houston spurs fan
01-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Fuck Draymond Green. That overrated dude about to be exposed...

ElNono
01-20-2016, 11:54 AM
Here are the cliffnotes: Let's hope the Spurs' old guys get hurt if we have to face them in a series.

sasaint
01-20-2016, 12:25 PM
They are actually discussing basketball, which is a nice chance of pace compared to the short bus.

Lots of interesting takes, lots of delusion too, but what I found particularly telling was this:

I know (or at least I've always had the feeling) that Pop was being careful, when playing against likely playoffs opponents, not to show too much of his hand. There's a huge difference between having 2 days or 4 months to adapt... So I'm not sure the Spurs are going to be giving their best effort, not in terms of players' energy but in terms of coaching. Maybe a few tricks by Pop here and there to test the waters. But I'm also expecting to see a lot of weird line-ups out there, and the Spurs (and probably Warriors as well) using their regular, well-documented plays.

Both coaches, of course, will coach to win. But neither coach is likely to reveal any post season strategy. Game will likely be hard fought, but only another regular season game in the final analysis. The only extra incentive at stake, obviously, is the #1 seed, which is why both coaches will coach hard, and both teams will play hard. But no real "wrinkles". I personally will be a little surprised if Boban gets any time.

boutons_deux
01-20-2016, 12:29 PM
"not to show too much of his hand"

not this shit, again.

in the season, the Spurs just play their game

in the playoffs, they obviously prepare for specific teams

every team knows what every other team does, so there's no "hand" to hide.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
01-20-2016, 12:33 PM

not this shit, again.

I agree, the Spurs are in it to win it. Pop has hardly screwed around with lineups this season. Like I mentioned, the Spurs are so deep have such great chemistry, almost any lineup can compete. That is something the Spurs really have never had before.

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 12:40 PM

That's Carlisle game plan against Kawhi: make him pick up his dribble & be a playmaker.

In any case, the Worriers switch when guarding the PnR like the Mavs but they actually don't double post-up players at the elbow (only deep in the paint).

I also think the offense will run through LMA b/c Kawhi has to expend a lot of energy on defense & LMA also has the matchup advantage.

As far as guarding Curry, the Spurs have had success against him by meeting him at half court & pressuring him away from the top of the key where he like to do most of his work. He usually commits most of his turnover when he's about to get trapped by the sideline (or driving into a crowd & kicking) thus it's also best to funnel him towards the sideline & use it as an additional defender. Also, when it comes to guarding his high PnP the Cavs had success switching it in the Finals & making him take contested 3s or running him off the line since Tristan is a mobile big but got torched when they tried to trap him using Mozgov (he has slow feet thus can't switch). Whoever is guarding Bogut should also camp in the paint (unless he's the one setting the screen for Curry) thus if Draymond tries to postup on the switches or if Curry tries to go to the rim when he's run off the 3 point line there will be someone protecting the rim (if he completes a lob, oh well:grim:).

They are probably going to try & exploit Tim's slow feet so I don't think he'll play more than 20 minutes or in the 4th quarter when they have their "Death" line-up. West/Diaw are going to be vital & I wouldn't be surprised if Fathead plays to combat Livingston (Fathead needs to ball out against the Suns/Lakers if he wants minutes).

I. Hustle
01-20-2016, 12:47 PM

not this shit, again.

Agree. It's not like the Spurs change a lot up. Pop messes with lineups but not for the other team's benefit. He is just checking to see what works. This season he doesn't seem to need to mess with the lineups too much. I think he goes for the W this game. Why mess around when it could mean HCA.

The Warriors aren't scrubs and we aren't going to run them out of the gym like some people think but I do think we can win the season series. I just want to see who wins the duel between Kawhi and Steph.

DPG21920
01-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Doubling Kawhi is something more and more teams are doing so it's not a ridiculous notion. In addition to that, with Patty/Danny not doing so well from 3, it certainly has the makings of a "make them prove it" strategy.

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 12:59 PM
Doubling Kawhi is something more and more teams are doing so it's not a ridiculous notion. In addition to that, with Patty/Danny not doing so well from 3, it certainly has the makings of a "make them prove it" strategy.

Except the Warriors DON'T double at the elbow or wing (where Kawhi operates), they left Barnes/Iggy (even Klay/Curry on switches) on an island against Bron in the Finals & only doubled when he was deep in the paint. (Durant murders them b/c of this defensive strategy)

DPG21920
01-20-2016, 01:05 PM
I was referring to their fans discussing the strategy and the reasonableness around the idea.

will_spurs
01-20-2016, 01:17 PM
No, because most of us agree OKC would beat us if they had HC advantage against the Spurs. We acknowledge that. And even with HC, OKC could possibly beat the Spurs. Most fans here don't live in the denial. We know which teams are capable of beating the Spurs.

Actually if you read the thread on the Warriors forum you will see that quite a few posters take the Spurs very seriously. Don't be fooled by some of the quotes in this thread.

TheDoctor
01-20-2016, 01:17 PM
This was gold:

Their bench frontcourt is Diaw and West. If we get Barnes back and use him at the 4, he will have a matchup advantage against either of them.

raybies
01-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Read through the first four pages, no real mention of Boris and the advantage we have there. A couple posters seem to think we'll play Duncan and Aldridge against their death lineup. It's been awhile but I don't remember even green being able to stop him in the low post much less Aldridge.

DPG21920
01-20-2016, 01:26 PM
A lot of the takes aren't that "hot". The teams aren't far apart and thinking SA has an answer for everything is foolish. You'd think most of you would bet on SA sweeping GS because we have an answer for everything they do.

Spurs have a lot of answers & a lot of what GS does we match up well with. Even with that, GS does those things so well it might not matter.

LMA is going to be a huge key in that series if we get there. We will see if he can come through

SpurPadre
01-20-2016, 01:30 PM

THIS. Which is why I expect TP to mainly guard Curry in the regular season while Pop has Green and/or Kawhi on him in the playoffs with TP on Barnes. I do expect a heavy dose of West in the regular season against them as part of testing the waters.

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 01:39 PM
Read through the first four pages, no real mention of Boris and the advantage we have there. A couple posters seem to think we'll play Duncan and Aldridge against their death lineup. It's been awhile but I don't remember even green being able to stop him in the low post much less Aldridge.

Actually, Boris/Draymond usually have canceled out each other in the past: Boris can't punk him in the post & Draymond can't blow past him. If Boris can neutralize Draymond whenever he's on the floor then it's a win for the Spurs (West is also quick enough to not get blown by & Draymond can't take advantage of the West/Diaw lineup b/c he doesn't have the size advantage like other frontlines like Noah/Taj or Kanter........maybe Ezeli might cause a problem on the offensive boards)

TheDoctor
01-20-2016, 02:25 PM

One of them posters actually brought up the notion that it was the opposite, that it was LMA who had torched Raymond in their previous matchups (Worriers vs Blazers).

All Mighty Janitor
01-20-2016, 05:05 PM
My problem was them calling Parker, Manu, and Duncan to old to do anything offensively and that the spurs were healthy against the Clippers which is obviously bogus. Besides that, they have lots of confidence in their team; some of it is over confidence, but that's to be expected as they are very good.

HarlemHeat37
01-20-2016, 05:40 PM
All meaningless until we see at least 2 games, tbh..the 1st game will be like a sparring session IMO..after the 2nd game, we'll at least have an idea of advantages/disadvantages, to an extent..

Pop rarely shows his cards during the regular season, particularly regarding defensive assignments and strategy..I'll bet anything that most people here will question some of his defensive moves following the 1st game, especially if the Spurs lose..the first game will be largely meaningless, outside of the standings..

TrainOfThought5
01-20-2016, 06:54 PM
A lot of the takes aren't that "hot". The teams aren't far apart and thinking SA has an answer for everything is foolish. You'd think most of you would bet on SA sweeping GS because we have an answer for everything they do.

Spurs have a lot of answers & a lot of what GS does we match up well with. Even with that, GS does those things so well it might not matter.

LMA is going to be a huge key in that series if we get there. We will see if he can come through

I honestly believe SA wins in 5. 6 tops. We're gonna shock some people *IN THE PLAYOFFS* i expect this upcoming game to be a glorified scrimmage in which pop gives little to no cross matchups, and sticks to the regular rotation.

LongtimeSpursFan
01-20-2016, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't doubt if Kerr shows up on Monday to coach the Warriors. His presence on the bench necessary to give the Dubs a win.

Spurtacular
01-20-2016, 08:34 PM
I wouldn't doubt if Kerr shows up on Monday to coach the Warriors. His presence on the bench necessary to give the Dubs a win.

You must have a drama shortage in your life.

Mr. Body
01-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Warriors currently wrecking Chicago away after wrecking Cleveland away. Any skid they were on looks over, and they may be even better.

r0drig0lac
01-20-2016, 08:48 PM
watching the Bulls game, all players of gsw have become great shooters (regardless of the defense)

Amuseddaysleeper
01-20-2016, 08:50 PM
I can see Sean Livingston and even players like Ezili and Barnes causing the Spurs issues.

NASpurs
01-20-2016, 08:55 PM
I can see Sean Livingston and even players like Ezili and Barnes causing the Spurs issues.

Well no shit, and I can see West, Diaw and others cause problems. Both teams are good.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Well no shit, and I can see West, Diaw and others cause problems. Both teams are good.

Diaw has the potential to cause problems but he can be oddly passive at times. If anything they have Green who is going to be a handful.

As concerned as SA will be with Curry/Klay I can see Iggy and the rest be the ones who hurt them more. Spurs have been shaky in key road games this year.

OrEmuN
01-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Just play Patty on Curry whenever Patty is on the Court.
He will have to harass him full court.
Exhaust Curry and the rest of GSW team ain't that hard to guard.

It is not that easy but over a 6-7 game series, it is very tiring for even Curry to keep up his production.

td4mvp21
01-20-2016, 09:43 PM
Duncan being too slow is a huge concern. When you look at 2013 Duncan, he looks so quick compared to now yet he still had to get benched in that 2013 series. Spurs need his defensive presence on the floor and he can probably do some damage in the post when he's not matched up with Bogut.

Other than that, Green is probably my next biggest concern (Curry will get his, he's too good). I'm not sold on LMA being able to dominate Green when the chips are stacked. Hopefully he does.

webshad
01-20-2016, 10:30 PM
From this video, it seems Green cannot cover LMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7rAN58ZMKU

Benoit
01-20-2016, 10:32 PM
The Spurs that concern me are Kawhi Leonard(defense and offense), Boris Diaw and maybe Tony Parker if he's healthy.

Tim Duncan is the GOAT PF and 2nd best of his generation, but I don't think he can play in this matchup. Lamarcus Aldridge is really talented and can get scary when he's hot, but everybody knows he doesn't do well in big games. Ginobili is a HOFer, but we have Klay, Iggy and Barnes to throw at him.

skulls138
01-20-2016, 10:57 PM
Tim Duncan is the best of his generation and in some important ways the GOAT. Dont sleep on him now either!

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 11:03 PM
Duncan being too slow is a huge concern. When you look at 2013 Duncan, he looks so quick compared to now yet he still had to get benched in that 2013 series. Spurs need his defensive presence on the floor and he can probably do some damage in the post when he's not matched up with Bogut.

Other than that, Green is probably my next biggest concern (Curry will get his, he's too good). I'm not sold on LMA being able to dominate Green when the chips are stacked. Hopefully he does.

Tim isn't going to be much a factor when Curry is on the floor (it's actually best to have either Tim or LMA on the floor when Bogut or Ezeli are on the floor). Besides, if Bogut is going to guard LMA then LMA is going to get open mid-range looks b/c Bogut likes to camp in the paint.

LMA/Diaw vs Bogut/Draymond
Tim/West vs. Ezeli/Speights

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 11:04 PM
The Spurs that concern me are Kawhi Leonard(defense and offense), Boris Diaw and maybe Tony Parker if he's healthy.

Tim Duncan is the GOAT PF and 2nd best of his generation, but I don't think he can play in this matchup. Lamarcus Aldridge is really talented and can get scary when he's hot, but everybody knows he doesn't do well in big games. Ginobili is a HOFer, but we have Klay, Iggy and Barnes to throw at him.

Barnes guarding perimeter players:lmao

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 11:08 PM

Put Kyle/Manu/Simmons on Livingston & Patty on Barbosa. Let Barnes gun all he wants as long as he's taking away shots from Curry. Ezeli might be a problem on the offensive glass if Pop trots out the Diaw/West frontline.

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 11:12 PM

LMA had a historic postseason series feasting on an undersized defender & he gave Blake the business during the last match-up. LMA struggles when he's matched up against someone his own size who is defensively competent/mobile.

Benoit
01-20-2016, 11:16 PM
LMA had a historic postseason series feasting on an undersized defender & he gave Blake the business during the last match-up. LMA struggles when he's matched up against someone his own size who is defensively competent/mobile.

Aldridge has had 1 good playoff series in his whole career buddy:lol. He was a mockery in last year's playoffs.

You're comparing a bad defender in Terrence Jones to the best all-around defensive player in today's league in Draymond. You keep calling him an "undersized defender" but you're ignoring that he's the anchor of a championship team that plays high level defense.

r0drig0lac
01-20-2016, 11:23 PM
only now are emerging all these "lakers ... gsw fans"..

dabom
01-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Aldridge has had 1 good playoff series in his whole career buddy:lol. He was a mockery in last year's playoffs.

You're comparing a bad defender in Terrence Jones to the best all-around defensive player in today's league in Draymond. You keep calling him an "undersized defender" but you're ignoring that he's the anchor of a championship team that plays high level defense.

Shut up faggot. You don't know shit. :lmao

dabom
01-20-2016, 11:25 PM
only now are emerging all these "lakers ... gsw fans"..

Yes. There is even video proof. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
01-20-2016, 11:36 PM

Bruh, all the matters to LMA is that he can shoot OVER a shorter defender otherwise he pump fakes trying to create space & if the defenders don't bite he ends up taking bailout shots. When he's in rhythm then it doesn't matter who's guarding him b/c he going to start shooting fadeaways (just like he did against Dwight Howard).

Besides, he neutralized Amare in 2010 & played well against Tyson Chandler in 2011. He was actually injured last season (just like Batum) when Z-Bo punked him along w/ Gasol (Draymond isn't going to beat him up in the post). It was Lillard that wet the bed after running his mouth about being snubbed. :lol

SAGirl
01-21-2016, 12:00 AM
That's Carlisle game plan against Kawhi: make him pick up his dribble & be a playmaker.

In any case, the Worriers switch when guarding the PnR like the Mavs but they actually don't double post-up players at the elbow (only deep in the paint).

I also think the offense will run through LMA b/c Kawhi has to expend a lot of energy on defense & LMA also has the matchup advantage.

As far as guarding Curry, the Spurs have had success against him by meeting him at half court & pressuring him away from the top of the key where he like to do most of his work. He usually commits most of his turnover when he's about to get trapped by the sideline (or driving into a crowd & kicking) thus it's also best to funnel him towards the sideline & use it as an additional defender. Also, when it comes to guarding his high PnP the Cavs had success switching it in the Finals & making him take contested 3s or running him off the line since Tristan is a mobile big but got torched when they tried to trap him using Mozgov (he has slow feet thus can't switch). Whoever is guarding Bogut should also camp in the paint (unless he's the one setting the screen for Curry) thus if Draymond tries to postup on the switches or if Curry tries to go to the rim when he's run off the 3 point line there will be someone protecting the rim (if he completes a lob, oh well:grim:).

They are probably going to try & exploit Tim's slow feet so I don't think he'll play more than 20 minutes or in the 4th quarter when they have their "Death" line-up. West/Diaw are going to be vital & I wouldn't be surprised if Fathead plays to combat Livingston (Fathead needs to ball out against the Suns/Lakers if he wants minutes).
Agree with you!
:reading;)
Also, Tony resting. I do expect to see Anderson get a run against the Suns, and Ray Mac.
Anderson has some x-factor potential bc he's positionless. He may not do one thing great right now (his midrange shot has been on fire lately though), but he does several things well enough. I agree he must see the opportunity against the Suns and come out balling.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-21-2016, 12:57 AM
Put Kyle/Manu/Simmons on Livingston & Patty on Barbosa. Let Barnes gun all he wants as long as he's taking away shots from Curry. Ezeli might be a problem on the offensive glass if Pop trots out the Diaw/West frontline.

And you know he will. I would LOVE for the Spurs to beat the Warriors or at least make it a close game, but the Warriors are one of those teams that I could totally see an unexpected player having a big night against us, and it's going to be annoying as hell.

Kawhitstorm
01-21-2016, 01:03 AM
And you know he will. I would LOVE for the Spurs to beat the Warriors or at least make it a close game, but the Warriors are one of those teams that I could totally see an unexpected player having a big night against us, and it's going to be annoying as hell.

The only player that has random 20+ games is Iggy when he's knocking down 3s. You can combat Livingston by not putting a midget on him & Barnes simply takes shots away from Curry (3>2).

Em-City
01-21-2016, 01:09 AM
The only player that has random 20+ games is Iggy when he's knocking down 3s. You can combat Livingston by not putting a midget on him & Barnes simply takes shots away from Curry (3>2).
if you put a wing on livingston instead of mills, who guards the 2-spot?

Kawhitstorm
01-21-2016, 01:16 AM
if you put a wing on livingston instead of mills, who guards the 2-spot?

Barbosa is the other guard, Patty can match his speed & try to draw charges when he tries his patented drives to the hoop w/ his head down.:lol

Amuseddaysleeper
01-21-2016, 01:22 AM
The thing I liked about the Warriors tonight is that they were relentless in attacking the rim. I know Noah is out but the Spurs at times can get jumpshot happy which can be very frustrating. Hopefully Parker gets right by Monday. Loving the strides he's made defensively this year too.

TheDoctor
01-21-2016, 11:59 AM
LMAOOOOO!!!

NBA's official twitter account just retweeted this:

The tweet "Here's @LaVanguardia highlighting another big @mundodeportivo's news. Prestige" was CLEARLY written sarcastically, as the caption from the news paper read as follow:

"Steph Curry's wife rejects offer to have a threesome."

:lmao

RD2191
01-21-2016, 12:13 PM
Dubs are trash. Spurs own those faggots. Spurs by 10+ imo.

TheDoctor
01-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Dubs are trash. Spurs own those faggots. Spurs by 10+ imo.

TheGreatYacht
01-21-2016, 01:03 PM
:lmao Worrier "fans"

http://youtu.be/qzySVmWD4s4

james evans
01-21-2016, 03:29 PM
One other thing worth pointing out is that the Spurs will not be able to exploit Steph on defense as Poop has done in the past. Not only has he improved tremendously, but our rotational defense his also improved significantly and Steph is no longer a liability. And we no longer have DLee for them to abuse any more.Although right now the Spurs D is #1, I think that we can match them there and I also think that our offense is substantially more potent.

http://media.giphy.com/media/5ts3Iw77fJD58ou9E5i/giphy.gif

ErnestLynch
01-21-2016, 09:28 PM
I actually fell asleep on the 2nd page....zzzzz

lilbthebasedgod
01-21-2016, 09:45 PM
I actually fell asleep on the 2nd page....zzzzz
Rest Well ErnestLynch

ErnestLynch
01-21-2016, 10:01 PM
Seriously I nodded out in my chair at my desk. Yeah I'm getting old but that was some boring useless shit.

'Don't show them what we're going to use against them in the playoffs' ???

I think both coaches and staff have a 'pretty' good idea what the other is going to 'use' against them if they meet in the playoffs.

Benoit
01-26-2016, 07:11 AM
Anybody want to apologize for being wrong?

will_spurs
01-28-2016, 06:56 AM
I'm not sure the Spurs are going to be giving their best effort, not in terms of players' energy but in terms of coaching. Maybe a few tricks by Pop here and there to test the waters. But I'm also expecting to see a lot of weird line-ups out there...