PDA

View Full Version : University of Texas at Austin ranks 3rd for having the most 'sugar babies' on campus

MultiTroll
01-20-2016, 11:18 AM
University of Texas at Austin holds at top spot on a list of U.S. colleges with the largest amounts of new student sugar baby sign-ups.
3rd best according to Seeking Arrangements dot com, a site dedicated to matching men and women under “upfront and honest arrangements." According to the service, student participation is tracked by the university/college email addresses and proof of enrollment they provide to the site in the sign-up process. This kind of documentation is requested by SeekingArrangment for free premium memberships offered to students in its "Sugar Baby University" program Public Relations Coordinator Rachel Kolinoski explained to mySA.com in an email.

more:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/lifestyle/trends-style/article/University-of-Texas-at-Austin-ranks-3rd-for-6754260.php

Chinook
01-21-2016, 07:21 AM
I mean, if they aren't going to lower the tuition prices, I don't know what they expect people to do.

mrsmaalox
01-21-2016, 09:01 AM
UT uses that stat as a recruiting tool.

DMX7
01-21-2016, 01:46 PM
UT uses that stat as a recruiting tool.

At least in theory, most recruits don't have sugar (i.e., money) to burn on sugar babies.