PDA

View Full Version : Pie Five - pizza review

SpursforSix
01-21-2016, 11:13 PM
It's like Subway but with pizza. It's ok. Very fast.
I'd have to try it more to give a real review though.

Avante
01-21-2016, 11:51 PM
The best pizza I ever had was at a little bar in Kobe Japan.

SpursforSix
01-21-2016, 11:53 PM

Really? What was so good about it?

tlongII
01-22-2016, 12:17 AM

The 12 year old server.

bigzak25
01-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Zing!

01-22-2016, 05:58 AM
The 12 year old server.

:lmao

benefactor
01-22-2016, 07:30 AM
The 12 year old server.
http://walkoffwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/PrinceHomer3.gif

Boston Pancake
01-22-2016, 10:05 AM
You must have eaten a lot of really shitty pizza in your lifetime.

The 12 year old server.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

MultiTroll
01-22-2016, 10:35 AM
It's like Subway but with pizza. It's ok. Very fast.
I'd have to try it more to give a real review though.
Do you get to choose not only what items to put on but the amount of each item?
You do here:
pizzarev.com

and the ingredients are quality

I. Hustle
01-22-2016, 10:41 AM
The 12 year old server.

DAMN IT!!!

You know everyone wanted that one. Let's keep it going though, shall we.

I. Hustle
01-22-2016, 10:43 AM

Oops I spelled piece a wrong.

SpursforSix
01-22-2016, 10:53 AM
Oops I spelled piece a wrong.

piece a wong

SpursforSix
01-22-2016, 10:58 AM
Do you get to choose not only what items to put on but the amount of each item?
You do here:
pizzarev.com

and the ingredients are quality

I don't know. I just ordered one of the pizzas that had a recipe and didn't add anything extra. My daughter added different ingredients but didn't request extra. I'm sure they wouldn't have any problems about throwing some extra stuff on there. Unless you just stood there screaming, "more pepperoni. a little more. more."

Pizzarev looks very similar.

ColinB
01-22-2016, 11:16 AM
Never heard of this place. It is in SA?

SpursforSix
01-22-2016, 11:21 AM
Never heard of this place. It is in SA?

There are a couple in Forth Worth and I think I saw one in Arlington.

Avante
01-22-2016, 12:22 PM

The taste.

Avante
01-22-2016, 12:25 PM
The 12 year old server.

So we had a 12 year old bartender, just how stupid are you?

I'll go slow...

It was a.....bar.....ok retard? Now think ya dumb fuck how many 12 year olds are working in a.................... bar?

How many idiots post here anyway, wow~~~~~

Little people, do you think at all? Kids over there go to school, ok? So they get out of school and head off to bars, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! You people really this dense? They don't have homework? They work the bars at night and go to school in the day...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use your head just a little bit ok morons?

They had to have a work permit, ok? You had to be 18 to get one..ok? Sure sure some 16/17 slid by but......12?......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpursforSix
01-22-2016, 12:33 PM
aaaaannnnywayyyy...

The pizza was $7 and the size was pretty good for one meal. It's probably about the size of half a Domino's regular pizza. Although you can get a regular at Domino's for $6. And if you know you want pizza, it's no big deal to order ahead and they only take about 10-15 minutes anyway. But you don't get as many options.

tlongII
01-22-2016, 12:57 PM
I've been to Mod Pizza and it's good. I'm assuming this is similar.

SpursforSix
01-22-2016, 01:04 PM
I've been to Mod Pizza and it's good. I'm assuming this is similar.

Looks the same. But at Pie Five, they ask you at the end if you want them to sprinkle some "Magic Dust" on it. So this probably makes them better than the other chains.

ColinB
01-22-2016, 01:05 PM
Next time invite me and Albert.

SpursforSix
01-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Next time invite me and Albert.

Albert smacks too much.

01-22-2016, 01:50 PM
So we had a 12 year old bartender, just how stupid are you?

I'll go slow...

It was a.....bar.....ok retard? Now think ya dumb fuck how many 12 year olds are working in a.................... bar?

How many idiots post here anyway, wow~~~~~

Little people, do you think at all? Kids over there go to school, ok? So they get out of school and head off to bars, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! You people really this dense? They don't have homework? They work the bars at night and go to school in the day...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use your head just a little bit ok morons?

They had to have a work permit, ok? You had to be 18 to get one..ok? Sure sure some 16/17 slid by but......12?......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that what you tell yourself at night when you can't sleep, old pervert?

Avante
01-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Is that what you tell yourself at night when you can't sleep, old pervert?

Little man, a sailor in the navy, ok? NOBODY....gave a fuck about anything that went on over there, ok stupid? THEY...didn't care, ok dummy? The girls begged you to be with them if ya turned them down it would have pissed them of....ok moron?

Never seen so many idiots in one place before, wow~~~~~~

clambake
01-22-2016, 04:35 PM
i remember when an american was sporting the stars and stripes, they could be counted on to help. you know, help people escape tyranny and abuse. give the less fortunate a taste of freedom and trust.

for shame avante

chunticakes
01-22-2016, 05:02 PM
Albert smacks too much.

Lol what's your favorite topping? Chips?

DJR210
01-22-2016, 05:51 PM
The 12 year old server.

:rollin

Avante
01-22-2016, 07:01 PM
i remember when an american was sporting the stars and stripes, they could be counted on to help. you know, help people escape tyranny and abuse. give the less fortunate a taste of freedom and trust.

for shame avante

Pay attention.

If not for the $$$ those girls made off us Americans things would have been a lot harder on them than they were. Keep in mind they came to us, ok? That was how they lived over there, ok?

Did a few 16 year olds slip by over there, sure. But this talk of 12/13 is retarded, that's stupid.

Rain Man
01-22-2016, 07:05 PM
Pay attention.

If not for the $$$ those girls made off us Americans things would have been a lot harder on them than they were. Keep in mind they came to us, ok? That was how they lived over there, ok?

Hello. I usually stay out of these discussions because they are idiotic but you do realize how prostitution works, right? They don't get to keep that money. They have to pay the degenerate that is sending them out there. As long as there is a demand, you and your buddies in this case, they will keep doing it.

DMC
01-22-2016, 08:47 PM
The 12 year old server.
Tlong getting in on the acting, coming to the table lol

clambake
01-22-2016, 08:48 PM
his best bet is to play stupid.

does god allow for stupid people like avante?

clambake
01-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Pay attention.

Did a few 16 year olds slip by over there, sure. But this talk of 12/13 is retarded, that's stupid.

uh oh. now you're admitting you knew.

ssshhhhhhhh maybe god is sleeping.

Avante
01-22-2016, 09:14 PM
Hello. I usually stay out of these discussions because they are idiotic but you do realize how prostitution works, right? They don't get to keep that money. They have to pay the degenerate that is sending them out there. As long as there is a demand, you and your buddies in this case, they will keep doing it.

Who is talking about street walkers with a pimp?

Avante
01-22-2016, 09:34 PM
his best bet is to play stupid.

does god allow for stupid people like avante?

Why not learn about that world in the 70's, you come off dumber than a rock.

Avante
01-22-2016, 09:36 PM
uh oh. now you're admitting you knew.

ssshhhhhhhh maybe god is sleeping.

How could I know about anything over threre? I was a 19-22 year old kid. Trust me, it was like Mars over there.

I learned about all that years later.

TheSanityAnnex
01-22-2016, 09:44 PM
How could I know about anything over threre? I was a 19-22 year old kid. Trust me, it was like Mars over there.

I learned about all that years later.In my senior year of high school (18) I was offered a bj from some slut in middle school (13) that was hammered at a party. I politely declined. YMMV.

Avante
01-22-2016, 10:49 PM
In my senior year of high school (18) I was offered a bj from some slut in middle school (13) that was hammered at a party. I politely declined. YMMV.

At 19 I walked into my first bar ever with a bunch of older guys. I was stunned to see a gang of girls come running up to us....buy me drink...buy me drink. What????

A whole other galaxy. And everyone was having fun, it was a party. NOBODY....was concerned at all about age, that was a 100% non factor. They sure in the hell didn't care, so we were suppose to? This was their world not mine, I was just a visitor.

So when in Rome................

Avante
01-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Just imagine...

There's one of you on board the USS HORNE with me. I and all the other guys come back off liberty and start comparing notes about that pussy we got.

you...so how old were these girls?
Steve...you stayed on board, what are you a fucking queer?
you...no, just wondering how old those girls were.
Doug...stupid, they were whores in a bar, ok?
Juan....dude, what are you a freak?
you...you're a bunch of pedos.
Chester....and you're a fucking faggot...WHAM!!!!!!!!
(you just lay there looking like a fucking faggot)

But.....we all know all of you would have done the exact same thing we all did. No way in hell it's..."oh no not me"...and you know it.

hehateme
01-22-2016, 11:22 PM
My god the carnage...

Rain Man
01-22-2016, 11:28 PM
I would rather be known as a faggot than a pedo.

Avante
01-22-2016, 11:38 PM

There is no proof anyone was a pedo, but when a guy stays on board a ship and never gets any pussy, hmmmm?

Look at how people act here, now don't you think it would be the same way everywhere? So you want your buddies to see you with some little kid, hell no. They'd also...you fucking pedo!!!!!!!!!!! And, in a room full of full grown women.....well?

What it is is that nobody here is thinking at all, just acting stupid. Totally ignoring the fact those girls had to be 18 to get a work permit and the drinking age was 18. So those bars hired 12/13 year old kids to hustle drinks? No they didn't.

We have a bunch of dumb kids here too stupid to figure all that out. And it should be obvious.

There isn't anyone here who wouldn't have went over with the gang and drink and dance and get some pussy, anyone saying they wouldn't have is a liar or a faggot.

What gets me is why people aren't bored shitless with this by now, they really that hard up to be a pest? Too stupid to realize that happened to a young kid some 45 years ago......sheesh~~~~~

SpursforSix
01-23-2016, 12:22 AM

You are

SpursforSix
01-23-2016, 12:23 AM
Lol what's your favorite topping? Chips?

Your moms butthair

Avante
01-23-2016, 01:08 AM
So I started feeling guilty and decided to turn myself in.

Avante..(at the police station)..excuse me
cop...yes?
Avante..I committed a crime.
cop...what crime?
Avante...rape!
cop...have a seat.

He leads me over to a chair and his desk.

cop..so where and when did this happen?
Avante...Olongapo around 1970.
cop...(looking up at me)...Olongapo? Navy?
Avante...yep, USS HORNE.
cop...number 30, a cruiser...right?
Avante...yep, how'd you know?
cop...I was on the USS RANGER
Avante...well I'll be damn, so you're an airdale.
cop...yep, or was, been to Olongapo a dozen times remember the Kit Kat Klub?
Avante...hell yes, remember that bitch who ran the place?
cop....sure do, she was ug-leeeeeeeeeeeeee
Avante....remember..........

I keep waiting for you little shits to figure it out, you're not going to are you? It's never been.."boohoo they think I'm a pedo"....it's always been.."just how damn dumb are these people"....trust me.

chunticakes
01-23-2016, 01:50 AM
Your moms butthair

You aren't understanding the game.

Favorite potato chip. Go.

SpursforSix
01-23-2016, 10:05 AM
You aren't understanding the game.

Favorite potato chip. Go.

Lays Stacked, butthair flavored