PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else legitimately worried for HarlemHeat?

jag
01-22-2016, 05:25 PM
It started out pretty funny/entertaining. He went through his Lebron phase, Westbrook phase, anti-TP phase, pro-Green everything phase, and now he's on Kawhi. He currently manages no fewer than 10 (low level) ST personalities (apa, dabom, SAgirl, kawhitstorm...to name a few). His basketball takes used to be the gold standard on ST, and he revolutionized certain aspects of the troll game (he once came out as a homosexual)...but now he's starting threads about LaMarcus being a bum, Tony deserving an AS appearance and setting up what appears to be a long con catfish attempt with SAgirl. It's sad, tbh...

We've had our moments where we've gone at each other, Harlem and I, but there was always a certain level of respect between us as we're both relatively old school STers, and have taken turns over the years shitting on Mookie Crew members (like the one with a bastard child). We both spent some formative years of our lives on ST. I can't help but care for his well-being and wonder if there is anyone close to him who can assure us that he is of sound mind.

I hope I'm not the only one who cares for this once great ST poster.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2016, 05:29 PM
His need for acceptance here is adorable.

DMC
01-22-2016, 05:31 PM
He's got the market cornered; he provides the demand and the supply, and he's 2/3rds of the township.

jag
01-22-2016, 05:31 PM

The amount of time and effort that he's putting into his craft has increased 10 fold...but the quality of his work has reached lakaluva levels. I think there's something going on in his personal life and I want to make sure he's ok. I know you feel the same way.

YGWHI
01-22-2016, 05:32 PM
He currently manages no fewer than 10 (low level) ST personalities (apa, dabom, SAgirl, kawhitstorm...to name a few).

:wow Damn...:depressed

houston spurs fan
01-22-2016, 05:34 PM
It started out pretty funny/entertaining. He went through his Lebron phase, Westbrook phase, anti-TP phase, pro-Green everything phase, and now he's on Kawhi. He currently manages no fewer than 10 (low level) ST personalities (apa, dabom, SAgirl, kawhitstorm...to name a few). His basketball takes used to be the gold standard on ST, and he revolutionized certain aspects of the troll game (he once came out as a homosexual)...but now he's starting threads about LaMarcus being a bum, Tony deserving an AS appearance and setting up what appears to be a long con catfish attempt with SAgirl. It's sad, tbh...

We've had our moments where we've gone at each other, Harlem and I, but there was always a certain level of respect between us as we're both relatively old school STers, and have taken turns over the years shitting on Mookie Crew members (like the one with a bastard child). We both spent some formative years of our lives on ST. I can't help but care for his well-being and wonder if there is anyone close to him who can assure us that he is of sound mind.

Maybe his family never accepted the fact that he is a homosexual and this is all he has. Tbh...

apalisoc_9
My man HarlemHeat is doing just fine tbh.

Kawhistorm and Sagirl have taled the most basktball out of any other rookie this year. Defintly the karl anthony towns and kristaps of spurstalk.

ChumpDumper
The amount of time and effort that he's putting into his craft has increased 10 fold...but the quality of his work has reached lakaluva levels. I think there's something going on in his personal life and I want to make sure he's ok. I know you feel the same way.He's in Canada. How bad could it be? The only dangers are being frozen or bored to death.

jag
01-22-2016, 05:37 PM
He's got the market cornered; he provides the demand and the supply, and he's 2/3rds of the township.

:lol

DMC
01-22-2016, 05:37 PM
The amount of time and effort that he's putting into his craft has increased 10 fold...but the quality of his work has reached lakaluva levels. I think there's something going on in his personal life and I want to make sure he's ok. I know you feel the same way.
What's odd about it is that he's performing to an empty auditorium.

houston spurs fan
01-22-2016, 05:39 PM

Kawhistorm and Sagirl have taled the most basktball out of any other rookie this year. Defintly the karl anthony towns and kristaps of spurstalk.
Interesting reply...

YGWHI
01-22-2016, 05:41 PM

Kawhistorm and Sagirl have taled the most basktball out of any other rookie this year.

Tell your man that he sounds like a credible girl...

YGWHI
01-22-2016, 05:42 PM
Fuck him and this board.

jag
01-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Fuck him and this board.

You sent SAgirl dick pics, didnt you?

DMC
01-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Fuck him and this board.
Admit it, you were falling for SAgirl.

DMC
01-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Disguised check from HH tbh, he's also the victim.

jag
01-22-2016, 05:45 PM
Disguised check from HH tbh, he's also the victim.

He's going to bust himself sending himself dick pics. This is what it's come to.

DMC
01-22-2016, 05:47 PM
He's going to bust himself sending himself dick pics. This is what it's come to.
And then HH37 will uncover another forum where they discuss it and he'll break the news here, BAM! Poster of Year.

BillMc
He's in Canada. How bad could it be? The only dangers are being frozen or bored to death.

YGWHI
:nope

jag
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11597&dateline=1450501083

Send us a sign, buddy. Tell us you're ok.

YGWHI
01-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Admit it, you were falling for SAgirl.

Nah. I've said before that I love my girl but she hates sports. It was nice to think that a girl can talk and enjoy ball...

DMC
01-22-2016, 05:49 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11597&dateline=1450501083

Send us a sign, buddy. Tell us you're ok.
He's already posted a dozen times in this thread.

YGWHI
01-22-2016, 05:49 PM

01-22-2016, 05:51 PM
He currently manages no fewer than 10 (low level) ST personalities (apa, dabom, SAgirl, kawhitstorm...to name a few).

lil'mo
01-22-2016, 05:53 PM

Jagoff still thinkin about me :lol I completely forgot about you. Welcome back, have you been watching the Spurs this year?

jag
01-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Jagoff still thinkin about me :lol I completely forgot about you. Welcome back, have you been watching the Spurs this year?

Who are you?

jag
01-22-2016, 05:55 PM
The guy with the bastard child?

DJR210
01-22-2016, 05:58 PM
:lmao ST is pretty funny when drunk tbh

lil'mo
01-22-2016, 06:10 PM
The guy with the bastard child?

So to speak. Little man's the shit. He's almost 6

RGMCSE
01-22-2016, 06:27 PM

I read this in a drag queen accent. Sounds appropriate.

ElNono
01-22-2016, 06:40 PM
Coasting, tbh

Knoxxx
01-22-2016, 06:44 PM
setting up what appears to be a long con catfish attempt with SAgirl. It's sad, tbh...

Sorry I may have posted this on the wrong thread, where can we find subject thread quoted here, to monitor for entertainment purposes please?

DarrinS
01-22-2016, 06:47 PM

dabom
01-22-2016, 08:44 PM
So according to faggot OP Harlem never sleeps. :lmao

Suck dick faggot. :lmao

:flag:

Reck
01-22-2016, 08:50 PM

:lmao

Fucking chump and his little gay words. :lol

dabom
01-22-2016, 08:52 PM

Fucking chump and his little gay words. :lol

"lol"

lilbthebasedgod
01-22-2016, 09:58 PM
Lmao not including me as an alt

SAGirl
01-22-2016, 10:03 PM
Listen. I am my own girl.
If you are confusing me with someone else... I guess you don't realize I have my own likes/dislikes.:fishing

HI-FI
01-22-2016, 10:05 PM

SAGirl
01-22-2016, 10:06 PM

I think Kawhistorm is original. I don't think he's someone else posing.
I have laid out my own line of work.

Props for recognizing Apa.

midnightpulp
01-22-2016, 10:20 PM
Nah. Harlem is fine. His style is basically Socratic in nature. It's obvious he takes the "contrarian" view to generate discussion and such. He'll also change his opinion where the metrics lead.

Aztecfan03
01-22-2016, 10:21 PM
I think Kawhistorm is original. I don't think he's someone else posing.
I have laid out my own line of work.

Ummm. I think he knows which alts are his and which aren't.

SAGirl
01-22-2016, 10:52 PM
Ummm. I think he knows which alts are his and which aren't.
:toast I don't know who is who here, but some names do have very similar personalities for sure.

BillMc
01-22-2016, 10:56 PM
If what OP says about all the alts is true, I'd be a little worried.

ParadoxEN
01-23-2016, 01:04 AM
Listen. I am my own girl.
If you are confusing me with someone else... I guess you don't realize I have my own likes/dislikes.:fishing

smh, now you know how it feels

Splits
01-23-2016, 01:16 AM

Your krew membership has been approved. To obtain your e-merit badge, please announce you're quitting SpursTalk and then return one week later with no explanation for your attention-whoring behavior.

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 01:26 AM
Your krew membership has been approved. To obtain your e-merit badge, please announce you're quitting SpursTalk and then return one week later with no explanation for your attention-whoring behavior.
I know exactly the threads and issue you are referring to... but obviously I am not in anyone's crew.

koriwhat
01-23-2016, 03:33 AM
Fuck that puto!

apalisoc_9
01-23-2016, 03:37 AM
Jesus, its like guys have zero decency. SAgirl is one of the very few women posters in site and one of the very few who talk bball consistently. There is no reason for posters to say bad things to her. Be a Genteleman for once.

Stay strong girl. We need more posters who talk basketball here. Let the hatera hate. Kyle is improving!!

LaMarcus Bryant
01-23-2016, 04:33 AM
Jagfag lol no one even knew who this bitch was until 2012 or so...but that's how shit rolls

Is Harlem really apolisoc and SA girl?

And why do new age spurstalk posters always think they know people's alts? Silly tbh

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 05:37 AM
Jesus, its like guys have zero decency. SAgirl is one of the very few women posters in site and one of the very few who talk bball consistently. There is no reason for posters to say bad things to her. Be a Genteleman for once.

Stay strong girl. We need more posters who talk basketball here. Let the hatera hate. Kyle is improving!!
Thanks for the support Apa. Tbh I haven't been around long enough to even know Harlem much other than that thread in which he disliked Lamarcus with a passion and blamed him for all of Danny's woes.

I don't know how others can think I'm the same as anyone since I probably write too much to even be confused with anyone.
I am probably the only real girl here and yes I am a fan of Anderson. I enjoy watching young players bc they have intrigue and he has a kind of game that will either translate or it won't but it is interesting to watch and figure out what Pop is doing with him. Anderson is kind of my favorite, but I like to watch the team as a whole and I do enjoy talking about basketball, even controversial takes. I don't troll.

I don't understand the crews or know who is a member. I know there is a lot of trolling in the site, so I don't pay attention to it.

I suppose it doesn't matter in reality. It's just entertainment. I kind of find it funny some ppl think I am someone's alter ego. That is some schizophrenic or paranoid thinking.

spursfaninla
01-23-2016, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the support Apa. Tbh I haven't been around long enough to even know Harlem much other than that thread in which he disliked Lamarcus with a passion and blamed him for all of Danny's woes.

I don't know how others can think I'm the same as anyone since I probably write too much to even be confused with anyone.
I am probably the only real girl here and yes I am a fan of Anderson. I enjoy watching young players bc they have intrigue and he has a kind of game that will either translate or it won't but it is interesting to watch and figure out what Pop is doing with him. Anderson is kind of my favorite, but I like to watch the team as a whole and I do enjoy talking about basketball, even controversial takes. I don't troll.

I don't understand the crews or know who is a member. I know there is a lot of trolling in the site, so I don't pay attention to it.

I suppose it doesn't matter in reality. It's just entertainment. I kind of find it funny some ppl think I am someone's alter ego. That is some schizophrenic or paranoid thinking.

I did not think you were an apa/Harlem troll/alt.

That said, it is not paranoid to think people have alts/troll accounts on message boards, since people are outed all the time for doing so. It MAY have been a bad guess to include you, but I would not say paranoid given the history on spurstalk for posters (like Mouse) to have numerous such alts.

YGWHI
01-23-2016, 01:26 PM

Thanks for the support Apa.

Who is that ugly fat girl that use to post here? I remeber laughing my ass off when I saw her photo..She wore glasses and the dirtiest orange looking shirt ever.

I'm guessing that's the op.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252342

I wonder why you changed your opinion of her...:lol

Anyway, it was a good job. Talking shit about her in the first days to convince people that she wasn't your alt...:tu

spurraider21
01-23-2016, 01:32 PM
inb4 harlem doesnt have any alts and kori can confirm tbh

RD2191
01-23-2016, 01:37 PM
I've been calling SAgirl a dude since he started posting.

exstatic
01-23-2016, 01:52 PM
If anyone really has that many alts, well, that's just...sad.

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 02:38 PM
If anyone really has that many alts, well, that's just...sad.
^^^
This.

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 02:42 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252342

I wonder why you changed your opinion of her...:lol

Anyway, it was a good job. Talking shit about her in the first days to convince people that she wasn't your alt...:tu
One of many comments I ignored. I was trolled heavily when I started posting by mostly everyone. Ppl still do, so whatever, it was a bit ridiculous though of others to think I was someone else, but I don't understand or care for crews so I let them be. Just puzzling to me.

weeks
01-23-2016, 02:42 PM
It's Harlem's world here, we're all just living in it

mookie2001
01-23-2016, 02:48 PM
Never heard of jag in my life.

YGWHI
01-23-2016, 03:11 PM
One of many comments I ignored. I was trolled heavily when I started posting by mostly everyone. Ppl still do, so whatever, it was a bit ridiculous though of others to think I was someone else, but I don't understand or care for crews so I let them be. Just puzzling to me.

I need some "Yeah...sure...whatever you say girl..." here.

Seriously, I don't have any problem if this guy has a multiple personality disorder and wants to be a girl sometimes...It's OK. :tu I don't judge ball takes/posters based on gender.

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 03:19 PM
I need some "Yeah...sure...whatever you say girl..." here.

Seriously, I don't have any problem if this guy has a multiple personality disorder and wants to be a girl sometimes...It's OK. :tu I don't judge ball takes/posters based on gender.
:toast

I don't even know the purpose of this thread. :downspin:
But I am sure it is relevant to someone somewhere lol.

spursistan
01-23-2016, 03:46 PM
lay off SAGirl you inconsiderate boors..Truly one of the nicest and knowledgeable posters on ST..

Not sure how anyone could question her being a legit unique poster or in fact her gender (she oozes girlishness, tbh)..Yeah, because a DA is going to oftenly slap entire essay-posts explaining his point with a decorum that is so rare on sport forums :lol....

Keep up the good work..:toast

Mikeanaro
01-23-2016, 03:55 PM
He is fine just developing a new phase.

Spurtacular
01-23-2016, 04:35 PM

That's how I've seen it. I don't understand why people like that don't bother to do much more with their life.

BD24
01-23-2016, 04:59 PM
inb4 harlem doesnt have any alts and kori can confirm tbh
:lol:toast

Raven
01-23-2016, 05:22 PM

i doubt kawhistorm is harlem tbh, way too ignorant in general. He gets go away heat, kinda like koolaid

jag
01-23-2016, 05:52 PM
Mookie is the obese one, right?

mookie2001
01-23-2016, 07:14 PM
you have zero identity dude. Jag? Lol Means nothing around here

tonight...you
01-23-2016, 07:21 PM
Who's the white guy in the sig?

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 07:26 PM
lay off SAGirl (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49524) you inconsiderate boors..Truly one of the nicest and knowledgeable posters on ST..

Not sure how anyone could question her being a legit unique poster or in fact her gender (she oozes girlishness, tbh)..Yeah, because a DA is going to oftenly slap entire essay-posts explaining his point with a decorum that is so rare on sport forums :lol....

Keep up the good work..:toast
That was funny! You guys do make me laugh at home more than I will say!!
Thanks.:bobo

dirkdirkastan
01-23-2016, 07:29 PM
Nigga's in here trying to get laid :lol.

tonight...you
01-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Jag:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m42o02gdC01ro07b4o1_500.gif

dabom
01-23-2016, 08:01 PM
jag is a nobody bold. Name dropping to make a name for himself. :lmao

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 08:31 PM
Isn't that the Jazz Gordon Hayward? Looks like him.

tonight...you
01-23-2016, 08:49 PM
Isn't that the Jazz Gordon Hayward? Looks like him.
The guy facing a cow in lil'mo's sig? No... I don't think that's Hayward.
Mayhap you are thinking of jag's avi and confused my post a bit...

HarlemHeat37
01-23-2016, 09:06 PM
Thanks for your concern, bro, means a lot, tbh:lol..

I genuinely don't know where I got an "alts" reputation, though, I've never been known for it..my only alt is "Malik Hairston" and even when I used to have others in past years, there weren't more than 2 or 3 IIRC:lol..not sure where or when those allegations began(for instance, I'll bet $1000 that DMC has more alts than I do)..

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 09:23 PM
The guy facing a cow in lil'mo's sig? No... I don't think that's Hayward.
Mayhap you are thinking of jag's avi and confused my post a bit...
Yes, I misunderstood. I have signatures blocked out... too many skimpy dressed girls for my taste.

Kawhitstorm
01-23-2016, 09:37 PM
Yes, I misunderstood. I have signatures blocked out... too many skimpy dressed girls for my taste.

I didn't know you could disable w/o blocking all images from the browser; the images are too sleazy if someone catches a glimpse of your screen:lol

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 09:52 PM
I didn't know you could disable w/o blocking all images from the browser; the images are too sleazy if someone catches a glimpse of your screen:lol
I do it individually, select the little cross in the corner type of thing. I am not very tech saavy, or I would post vines and stuff like that. I know there are a lot of analyst types here, and its interesting... but sometimes a few frames can prove so much. I am kind of lazy to figure out some techie stuff too.:lol

Kawhitstorm
01-23-2016, 09:58 PM
I do it individually, select the little cross in the corner type of thing. I am not very tech saavy, or I would post vines and stuff like that. I know there are a lot of analyst types here, and its interesting... but sometimes a few frames can prove so much. I am kind of lazy to figure out some techie stuff too.:lol

You can actually go to "control panels" under your profile & disable signatures:lol (I just did it)

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 10:02 PM
You can actually got to "control panels" under your profile & disable signatures:lol (I just did it)
:tu:angel
Thanks will do. (feel silly lol)

spurraider21
01-23-2016, 10:23 PM
yeah i disabled sigs about a week after joining this place... they get obnoxious pretty quick

Arcadian
01-23-2016, 11:04 PM

:lol Hilarious if true...

dabom
01-23-2016, 11:07 PM
:tu:angel
Thanks will do. (feel silly lol)

You can't act like me. :td

lil'mo
01-24-2016, 12:13 AM

What's it to you bro?

SquawkinHawkBigCock
01-24-2016, 12:14 AM
You can't act like me. :td
Acting like you would mean acting like a fag

LaMarcus Bryant
01-24-2016, 04:34 AM

:rollin
Lol jacking it to Harlem

01-24-2016, 05:34 AM
Nah. Harlem is fine. His style is basically Socratic in nature. It's obvious he takes the "contrarian" view to generate discussion and such. He'll also change his opinion where the metrics lead.

jag
01-24-2016, 10:09 AM
Is lamarcus Bryant cant_be_faded? We got the gang back together :lol

We got the obese dookie crew member AND the lesbian looking dude CBF :lol. Posting as an alt after he got run off and embarrassed.

:cry "you're a nobody. We don't even care about you :cry
:cry "people actually know about us for being those dudes who everyone took turns shitting on for a few years" :cry

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 10:57 AM
You're named after NCIS rofl

GNSFs clown you and BNSFs have no idea who you are

Plus the show seemed super boring to me. I mean I know the sailors gamble and drink on the submarines but do they really need lawyers for that? even the serious ones were lame. I mean some admiral getting sued for illegal docking?

jag
01-24-2016, 11:06 AM
That's the smack you're running? Really? I get you mixed up with some of the other scrubs in the wack ass pictures that were posted of you. I just wanted to know if you were the obese one or the lesbian looking one. Was I right in saying you were the morbidly obese dude? Yes or no question bro

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 11:09 AM
The fat ****** fag who doesn't like Eminem. From the family tree of old school spurstalk. Are you from Tennessee or not

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 11:11 AM
we really loved those Navy Lawyers

jag
01-24-2016, 11:22 AM
No, I'm not from TN, but I do live here. My username is my initials so I'm not sure why you're talking about navy lawyers, or Eminem. That is a good thing about you though, that you don't like Eminem.

Do you have Type 2 diabetes yet?

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 11:27 AM
The whole mavs vs spurs, bean-er fag thing was because they really loved Eminem. That's part of spurstalk history surprised you didn't know that

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 11:29 AM
You got some personal identity now tho dog. We'll all remember this thread for life

jag
01-24-2016, 11:35 AM
I do remember that. And no, Eminem was not the main reason for the beef. You guys being faggot (and fat) beaners had a lot to do with it.

It's really odd that you would care so much about an Internet persona, a guy who's only known around here (by very few) for being a morbidly obese be@ner.

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 12:01 PM
You said you scoffed the mookie crew in the OP but you waited 7 years to do it lol

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 12:03 PM
At least I know who Phillip mavs vs Spurs and JT are. JAG (it's a monogram) calling out anyone is hilarious. might as well be a day 1 gray

jag
01-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Nah bro, you missed out on a lot when you "quit" ST for a few years after your pics got posted and you were clowned for your unfortunate physical situation.

jag
01-24-2016, 12:08 PM
:lol I didn't beef with you, you're low hanging (morbidly obese) fruit. Me and pego go back. You're coming off like a retard right now.

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Ya I missed out on your rise to prominence

jag
01-24-2016, 12:10 PM
I don't even know what that means. I'm not sure how one would "rise to prominence" on a message board.

What would you call what happened to you? Disappearing because you were embarrassed people found out what you're life is like.

RD2191
01-24-2016, 12:12 PM

jag
01-24-2016, 12:14 PM
Hey Rob Diaz

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 12:17 PM
so you once scoffed lil mo's infant son. No wonder I had never heard of you

mookie2001
01-24-2016, 12:20 PM
I'll tell the crew we have a new old schooler on spurstalk, Jag it's an initialism

jag
Yep. That's exactly how it went down. You're on a roll today

jag
You are a roll today*

Biggems
01-24-2016, 12:35 PM
forget Harlem.....whatever happened to Kori and that other person who used to mod this site with regularity? Also, where is Bruno? The draft page has gone to complete shit without his efforts. There are a few quality posters on here who bring up some good basketball discussion, and the college forum is great, but for the most part SpursTalk has become a waste of bandwidth. It is quite sad really.

First, SpursReport turned to shit, now SpursTalk.

dirkdirkastan
01-24-2016, 01:15 PM
forget Harlem.....whatever happened to Kori and that other person who used to mod this site with regularity? Also, where is Bruno? The draft page has gone to complete shit without his efforts. There are a few quality posters on here who bring up some good basketball discussion, and the college forum is great, but for the most part SpursTalk has become a waste of bandwidth. It is quite sad really.

First, SpursReport turned to shit, now SpursTalk.

You know the saying, everything a Spurs fan touches turns to shit.

Biggems
01-24-2016, 05:34 PM
You know the saying, everything a Spurs fan touches turns to shit.

too bad most of the shit throwers are not Spurs fans.

tonight...you
01-24-2016, 08:31 PM
What's it to you bro?
Hey- you made it public. Don't get sensitive now bud.
You gon' answer, or not?

tonight...you
01-24-2016, 08:33 PM
No worries. I figured that's what was going on.

lil'mo
01-24-2016, 11:47 PM
Hey- you made it public. Don't get sensitive now bud.
You gon' answer, or not?

Let me rephrase. Why do you want to know?

DAF86
01-24-2016, 11:54 PM
Wait, I thought this was a HarlemHeat37 thread.

tonight...you
01-25-2016, 11:05 AM
Let me rephrase. Why do you want to know?
It's a weird sig. Some guy... wearing a headband? staring at a tagged cow face to face.
I was curious if that's you and why is this person is staring at a cow.

lil'mo
01-25-2016, 02:56 PM

lil'mo
01-25-2016, 02:59 PM
It's a friend of mine from high school days who used to raise cattle for 4h. He'd name the cow (this one is lil'mo) and spend a lot of time with it and then show it and auction it off for the slaughter. I'd always talk shit to him saying he was a traitor and a back stabber and that lil'mo would never forget and come back for him some day if he managed to avoid the slaughterhouse. :lol

tonight...you
01-25-2016, 03:02 PM
It's a friend of mine from high school days who used to raise cattle for 4h. He'd name the cow (this one is lil'mo) and spend a lot of time with it and then show it and auction it off for the slaughter. I'd always talk shit to him saying he was a traitor and a back stabbed and that lil'mo would never forget and come back for him some day if he managed to avoid the slaughterhouse. :lol
Ha ha! Right on. That made me want a burger...

LaMarcus Bryant
01-25-2016, 03:13 PM
It's a weird sig. Some guy... wearing a headband? staring at a tagged cow face to face.
I was curious if that's you and why is this person is staring at a cow.

:rollin: :smchode:

Brazil
01-25-2016, 03:18 PM
OP doin work... I've always been a fan... one of greatest ST member all time tbh

good to have you back bro

NameLess Scrub
01-25-2016, 04:23 PM
According to these kinds of discussions, this board is a mental institution, or a social experiment place, or an actor's way of playing with characters.. etc..