PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Spurs @ Warriors -- Mon. (1/25) - 9:30PM CST (5:30AM Riga Time)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

SpurPadre
01-23-2016, 01:37 AM
It's early but I'm doing this now since I'll be at the game. Epic, regular season clash of the titans. Let's get this one and get closer to getting the 1 seed.

http://www.ktxs.com/image/view/-/14711956/medRes/3/-/kmxjhmz/-/San-Antonio-Spurs-logo---26032718.jpg

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2016, 01:38 AM
:flag:

First.

spursistan
01-23-2016, 01:40 AM

Good effin' shit...no excuse for not giving it our best effort..

raybies
01-23-2016, 01:44 AM
In before someone says batmanu should of started thread

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2016, 01:44 AM
better than amused Day sleeper tbh

Nathan89
01-23-2016, 01:45 AM
Tonight was just foreplay for Danny, come Monday he's blowing his load.

NBA=f:lolcked

SpurPadre
01-23-2016, 01:46 AM

My record on Game threads speaks for itself.

SpursFan86
01-23-2016, 01:46 AM
Glad Steph blew his load tonight against Indiana...hopefully that means he'll be back down to earth against us :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2016, 01:47 AM
Tonight was just foreplay for Danny, come Monday he's blowing his load.

NBA=f:lolcked
If the Republicans don't win... I really hope Bernie wins instead of that deceitful scumbag HRC. Bernie is so honest and likable. Would rather have a 90% tax on salary over $10m than to put up with HRC's destructive agenda.

SpurPadre
01-23-2016, 01:49 AM
I also wanted to ensure amused didn't start the thread, tbh.

100%duncan
01-23-2016, 01:56 AM
IIRC Spurpadre carried the team through their winning streak to end the season last year as well...

SpurPadre
01-23-2016, 02:00 AM
IIRC Spurpadre carried the team through their winning streak to end the season last year as well...

:bobo

And instrumental to the playoffs in '14 toward #5, tbh.

100%duncan
01-23-2016, 02:02 AM

And instrumental to the playoffs in '14 toward #5, tbh.

I remember that too actually. Now if we lose, then fuck you tbh.

raybies
01-23-2016, 02:03 AM
All I know is we all got to bring our best from the top down. Best thread for the game, thread about what we're gonna be eating, and we already got the post meltdown thread. Jus saying

SpurPadre
01-23-2016, 02:07 AM
I remember that too actually. Now if we lose, then fuck you tbh.

Haha. Alright but here's another consolation: Spurs are 14-2 at Oakland when I'm at the game. No lie.

Kawhitstorm
01-23-2016, 02:16 AM
Worriers didn't win any of the 3 quarters after the 1st against the Pacers

-No George Hill
-Monta picked up 3 quick fouls in 1st
-PG played like shit
-Worriers killed them on second chance points (esp. Curry)
-3 of the Pacers starters: Solomon Hill, Jordan Hill, GRIII..lol
-Had Kerr & everyone available plus the game was played at the Oracle

Kawhitstorm
01-23-2016, 02:17 AM
First match-up from last season (healthy Tony but no Shitter/Patty......CoJo:depressed):

fIlNB3nOsBE

Silver&Black
01-23-2016, 02:21 AM
Now if we lose, then fuck you tbh.

^
This

Kawhitstorm
01-23-2016, 02:37 AM
BTW......Shaun Livingston was a non-factor in last years matchup (2 shitty games plus a suspension), hope the trend continuous:toast

Nathan89
01-23-2016, 03:13 AM
I remember 1 game last yr where Baynes played really well vs them. We'll probably miss the big man roll action of Tiago and Baynes vs GSW.

thiste
01-23-2016, 03:41 AM
I think this one is going to hit 100 pages

popdagreat
01-23-2016, 03:45 AM
:flag: cant wait for this one.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-23-2016, 03:52 AM
I started the game thread on a warriors forum

Robz4000
01-23-2016, 03:59 AM

Link or it didn't happen

spurs10
01-23-2016, 04:20 AM
I started the game thread on a warriors forum :lol

Spur|n|Austin
01-23-2016, 04:43 AM

DenialTwist
01-23-2016, 04:49 AM
Popovich is going to go with the regular matchup on defense to start the game. I doubt we see Kawhi or Green on Curry for most of the game. Kawhi will be on Barnes and Green on Thompson. I just hope Curry doesn't go off with Parker guarding him to start off the game. Remember when Curry scored something like 17 points in like 2 minutes against the Kings this season. He can score at will if they aren't physical with him on defense. That half court buzzer beater he hit tonight was just incredible and he practices those every day. Anyway, a lot of reporters asked him what it will be like when they face the Spurs on Monday. He said it's just a regular season game, but the media and fans will overreact whoever loses. If the Spurs lose the narrative will be that no one can stop the warriors.

Does anyone think the spurs will play small ball at all? With LMA on Draymond for instance. They haven't really played a small ball lineup that much this season aside from the 1-pt win agains the Knicks recently.

Vito Corleone
01-23-2016, 04:57 AM
I just wanted to say Go Spurs Go!!!!

And to do it on page one of a thread that is going to be 30 pages long by tip-off on Monday.

UZER
01-23-2016, 08:21 AM
Win or lose be damned, I have a feeling Pop is gonna play the young guns alot to let them get their feet wet against GSW for down the road.

SouthernFried
01-23-2016, 08:41 AM
Did the Spurs fly home, or stay out there?

Agloco
01-23-2016, 08:56 AM
Worriers didn't win any of the 3 quarters after the 1st against the Pacers

-No George Hill
-Monta picked up 3 quick fouls in 1st
-PG played like shit
-Worriers killed them on second chance points (esp. Curry)
-3 of the Pacers starters: Solomon Hill, Jordan Hill, GRIII..lol
-Had Kerr & everyone available plus the game was played at the Oracle

Played down to the competition once they got a lead tbh.

Look for a different level of energy against us.

Old School 44
01-23-2016, 09:05 AM
It's early but I'm doing this now since I'll be at the game. Epic, regular season clash of the titans. Let's get this one and get closer to getting the 1 seed.

So will you be rocking your Spurs gear or do you go incognito? Make a sign like the dude from Taiwan at the Lakers game. He got a lot of air time. In any event, have fun!

r0drig0lac
01-23-2016, 09:19 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hit.gif

jhfenton
01-23-2016, 09:21 AM
It sucks that I'm going to be watching this on a crappy stream instead of my paid League Pass subscription. :bang

EVAY
01-23-2016, 09:26 AM

:lol:toast

Now THAT is a true Spurs Fan!

Canyonero
01-23-2016, 09:44 AM
Go espuelas

Spurs9
01-23-2016, 09:57 AM
Pretty sure there is a free league pass trial on right now for a few more days for those who don't get the game.

SpursDynasty
01-23-2016, 10:31 AM
This game will not be a big deal. The Warriors are getting all the attention with a 40-4 record, but the Warriors are having to play out of their minds to be there. The Spurs, meanwhile are just being themselves and playing normal Spurs ball and sit at 38-6, only 2 games behind. The Warriors will be tired and injured by the end of the season. You have 1 solid player on the Warriors, meanwhile the Spurs have 7-8 players on any given night who can be the difference maker in the game.

Also, since defeating the Warriors in the playoffs 3 years ago, the Spurs are 6-2 over the last 8 games vs. the Warriors. Trust me, this game is not a big deal for the Spurs. For Duncan, Manu, Tony who've been together 14 years and 4 titles, and DPOY/Finals MVP Kawhi, the Warriors are a JV high school team.

jhfenton
01-23-2016, 11:36 AM
Pretty sure there is a free league pass trial on right now for a few more days for those who don't get the game.

The trial doesn't help. I have a subscription, but they black out "national TV" games, which includes NBA TV, even if you don't have that channel--or like me, don't have cable at all. And they're blacked out even during the free trial.

100%duncan
01-23-2016, 11:42 AM
This game will not be a big deal. The Warriors are getting all the attention with a 40-4 record, but the Warriors are having to play out of their minds to be there. The Spurs, meanwhile are just being themselves and playing normal Spurs ball and sit at 38-6, only 2 games behind. The Warriors will be tired and injured by the end of the season. You have 1 solid player on the Warriors, meanwhile the Spurs have 7-8 players on any given night who can be the difference maker in the game.

Also, since defeating the Warriors in the playoffs 3 years ago, the Spurs are 6-2 over the last 8 games vs. the Warriors. Trust me, this game is not a big deal for the Spurs. For Duncan, Manu, Tony who've been together 14 years and 4 titles, and DPOY/Finals MVP Kawhi, the Warriors are a JV high school team.

Lol even pop said the players are hyped up. You are more self-righteous than the spurs players themselves.

soxxx
01-23-2016, 11:47 AM
Honestly, this game has me hyped. Its like an extension of the football games we get on Sunday. Its going to be great.

daledondale
01-23-2016, 11:51 AM
Go espuelas

BillMc
01-23-2016, 11:55 AM

benefactor
01-23-2016, 12:06 PM
It ends Sunday tbh

benefactor
01-23-2016, 12:07 PM
So fucking glad I'm off call and off work that Tuesday morning. Win or lose, I'm getting fucking trashed.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-23-2016, 12:12 PM
So fucking glad I'm off call and off work that Tuesday morning. Win or lose, I'm getting fucking trashed.

You and me both bud :tu

I don't know if I'm buying into the hype too much but this feels like the biggest "regular season" game of the decade for us or something :lol

Texas_Ranger
01-23-2016, 12:32 PM
some people are way overexited about this game. If the Spurs start slow they lose by 20, if starters play good it will be close. I still think the Warriors win by 10.

littlecoyotecoin
01-23-2016, 12:38 PM
If the Republicans don't win... I really hope Bernie wins instead of that deceitful scumbag HRC. Bernie is so honest and likable. Would rather have a 90% tax on salary over $10m than to put up with HRC's destructive agenda.

Holy nonsequitir, Batman.

benefactor
01-23-2016, 12:46 PM
some people are way overexited about this game. If the Spurs start slow they lose by 20, if starters play good it will be close. I still think the Warriors win by 10.
I think most of know in the back of our minds that though the players will be excited and play hard, Pop is likely going to tinker a bit and not show all his cards. He'll see the Dubs three more times. This is just the first chance to gauge some match ups and see where an advantage might lie.

The two in April will be much bigger. Those two games alone could decide the top seed.

raybies
01-23-2016, 12:57 PM

Classic :lol

PublicOption
01-23-2016, 01:43 PM
While we are there, can we bring back the Raiders?

Kikoluna
01-23-2016, 01:48 PM
Popovich is going to go with the regular matchup on defense to start the game. I doubt we see Kawhi or Green on Curry for most of the game. Kawhi will be on Barnes and Green on Thompson. I just hope Curry doesn't go off with Parker guarding him to start off the game. Remember when Curry scored something like 17 points in like 2 minutes against the Kings this season. He can score at will if they aren't physical with him on defense. That half court buzzer beater he hit tonight was just incredible and he practices those every day. Anyway, a lot of reporters asked him what it will be like when they face the Spurs on Monday. He said it's just a regular season game, but the media and fans will overreact whoever loses. If the Spurs lose the narrative will be that no one can stop the warriors.

Does anyone think the spurs will play small ball at all? With LMA on Draymond for instance. They haven't really played a small ball lineup that much this season aside from the 1-pt win agains the Knicks recently.

If parker guards mouthpiece, we are screwed. It has to be Leonard or green.

From Downtown
01-23-2016, 01:57 PM
:lol :toast

SpursIndonesia
01-23-2016, 02:00 PM
It is so damn great that the game would be played in monday aka tuesday morning Jakarta time -since sunday game will fuck my scheduled weekly work meeting, i will prepare some snacks to accompany me watching the stream of the game. Hopefully, there will be no sudden business appointment or things like that, so i can concentrate fully that day & work my Curry & Raymond voodoo dolls from here. :tu

SpurPadre
01-23-2016, 02:26 PM
So will you be rocking your Spurs gear or do you go incognito? Make a sign like the dude from Taiwan at the Lakers game. He got a lot of air time. In any event, have fun!

I always rock Spurs gear at the Oracle! Usually, most of the Dubs fans are cool and they aren't idiots like Raiders fans there but now that the team is successful, a few of them have been getting more belligerent towards me at the games. Still, always fun. Monday should be an awesome atmosphere! I'll be with someone wearing an Argentine soccer jersey and another one wearing a Spurs jersey like me so we'll draw some attention that's for sure!

spursistan
01-23-2016, 02:57 PM
Did the Spurs fly home, or stay out there?

I guess so; Green tweeted he is/landed in the Bay area..

ElNono
01-23-2016, 03:07 PM

SpursDynasty
01-23-2016, 03:34 PM
Lol even pop said the players are hyped up. You are more self-righteous than the spurs players themselves.

Except from KENS 5:

"The Spurs played the second half of that season poorly, at one point losing six games in a row. Then, late in the season, Manu Ginobili hurt his elbow, which doomed the team against the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round of the playoffs. The Spurs became the second No. 1 seed to lose a first-round, seven-game series. But two years later, the Spurs swept the Grizzlies out of the Western Conference playoffs.

The Spurs are a much different and much deeper team this year. And every star is doing their best to not get caught up in the moment and to stop looking at the big picture, only focusing on the game ahead... even if that game is the most anticipated matchup of the NBA season.

"It's just another game of the schedule," Leonard said of Monday's matchup against the Golden State Warriors. "(The streak) is good, but we're trying to keep getting better. That's the challenge."

Monday's game tips off at 9:30 p.m. and will be available to watch on NBA TV and Fox Sports Southwest."

timtonymanu
01-23-2016, 03:36 PM
Trap game

Spurtacular
01-23-2016, 04:16 PM
My record on Game threads speaks for itself.

What is it saying?

raybies
01-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Trap game

Lol

Nathan89
01-23-2016, 04:29 PM
I better not see someone run away from Curry to guard Green at the 3pt line like the Pacers did.

I'd attack Green in the post early with LMA. Make him work on defense to take defense and hopefully he'll miss some threes when we leave him open.

Not sure what kind of ball pressure LMA is going to be able to apply to Green when he's standing at the top of the key looking to pass but the more the better. Certainly he should be testing the limits in a regular season game even if he gets burned off the dribble. At the very least make a few swats at the ball even if the ball is out of reach. Green will adjust and that will throw him off rhythm more than just waiting to make a pass.

If Tony is going to be guarding Curry I think short playing stints would be great decision.

NASpurs
01-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Warriors’ Curry says Spurs are ‘the standard

Warriors head coach Steve Kerr played four of his 15 NBA seasons with San Antonio, including winning the 2003 title with the Spurs in his final year.

“I know them pretty well,” Kerr said in advance of Monday’s much-anticipated matchup between the Warriors and Spurs. “It’s remarkable to me that I’m 50 years old and have been retired for 13 years, and they have three guys and a coach who are still on that team.

“It makes no sense. The continuity and the program they’ve built is amazing.”

There have been 221 head-coaching changes since Gregg Popovich took over the Spurs in 1996. There are five active NBA players who have spent 13 seasons with the same team, and San Antonio accounts for three of them.

Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker are the winningest trio in the history of the NBA, having compiled 565 victories - 25 more than Boston’s Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parish.

“That’s why they’re legends or why they’re going to be legends when they’re done,” Warriors point guard Stephen Curry said. “Obviously, those three guys and Coach Popovich are the main foundation of that, but they’ve been able to add pieces as they’ve gone through their careers and stay at a high level. It’s a lot about the tone and atmosphere and expectations that they set.

“When you wear a Spurs uniform, you better be ready to elevate your game to their level. That’s the most impressive thing. … They’re the standard.”

The Warriors might be the golden standard to the Spurs’ silver and black standard, equally impressive this season and setting up a measuring-stick game the likes of which the NBA has never seen.

The league had never had two 35-win teams in the first 41 games until this season, and the Warriors (40-4) and Spurs (38-6) show no signs of letdowns. The Warriors have won 11 of their past 13, including consecutive 30-point drubbings at Cleveland and Chicago, and the Spurs have won 13 in a row.

The teams are among the league-leaders in most statistical categories, including the most important numbers. The Spurs are No. 1 point differential (plus-14.5), and the Warriors are second at 12.1.

The Warriors are No. 1 in offensive rating, scoring 112.7 points per 100 possessions, and the Spurs are third at 108.8. The Spurs are No. 1 defensive rating, allowing 93.5 points per 100 possessions, and the Warriors are second at 99.0.

“It’s great for the NBA and great for us,” Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson said. “It’s going to be a good test for us. It’s such a close race for that No. 1 spot, and San Antonio is playing beautiful ball. It’s going to be fun.”

The Warriors lead the Spurs by two games atop the Western Conference standings as they head into their matchup, which could be devalued into merely a regular-season game in January if it weren’t so vital.
The No. 1 seed in the West will be able to avoid playing Oklahoma City in the second round and will have home-court advantage in the widely assumed Western Conference finals between the Warriors and Spurs.

The Warriors have won 38 consecutive regular-season home games, and the Spurs have won 33 straight. The Warriors haven’t won a regular-season game in San Antonio since Duncan entered the league in 1997.

“We’re not going to pop Champagne bottles if we win, and we’re not going to hang ourselves if we lose. You’ve got to be even-keeled,” Warriors center Andrew Bogut said. “They’re a great team that is as good or better than us right now. … We understand that we’ve got to go through San Antonio to achieve our goal. …

“The toughest thing about playing the Spurs is that they don’t beat themselves. You have to beat them, and that’s the mentality we’re trying to have. They don’t many mistakes. You have to take the game from them and really go at them.”

Similar things have been said about the Spurs for more than a decade.

http://m.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Warriors-Curry-says-Spurs-are-the-6779471.php

Silver&Black
01-23-2016, 07:04 PM
Trap game

:lmao

LkrFan
01-23-2016, 07:16 PM

Good effin' shit...no excuse for not giving it our best effort..

Pop called them the best team in the league. :downspin:

BillMc
01-23-2016, 07:22 PM
Trap game
:lol

kjhip1
01-23-2016, 07:41 PM
Sucks man, Ill be trying to fly into Baltimore for a TDY on Monday! Rain, sleet or snow, Ill find somewhere to watch the game. Just a gut feeling, but I think we come out guns blazing and beat them by 10+. Bench extends lead and we pound them inside with Diaw and LMA. 108-93 GSG

ace3g
01-23-2016, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZT6-dGyzo

ace3g
01-23-2016, 08:39 PM

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 09:33 PM
First match-up from last season (healthy Tony but no Shitter/Patty......CoJo:depressed):

fIlNB3nOsBE
Cojo I remember scoring well this game too though. He kept aggressive.

I did see Bonner, early season Baynes :lol and rookie Anderson, and we still won.

Tony had a great game there though, and that game Curry broke a streak bc he failed all his 3 pt shots in 7 attempts.

Kind of a freak game in that sense.

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Manu with all these tweets!
What a life.
He sure is enjoying this season.

Makes me nostalgic, did he post these many tweets with his "friends" last season??? I remember a few (Him and boris in the gym making up for the loss of Patty was very funny), but not as many of him and friends going out prior to games.

Think this is the last year TBH and he's sort of chronicling it. Maybe I am melodramatic.

SAGirl
01-23-2016, 09:38 PM
Sucks man, Ill be trying to fly into Baltimore for a TDY on Monday! Rain, sleet or snow, Ill find somewhere to watch the game. Just a gut feeling, but I think we come out guns blazing and beat them by 10+. Bench extends lead and we pound them inside with Diaw and LMA. 108-93 GSG
:flag::flag:
May you bear words of truth!!!!
Also, have a safe flight Kjhip!!

apalisoc_9
01-23-2016, 09:40 PM
Cojo I remember scoring well this game too though. He kept aggressive.

I did see Bonner, early season Baynes :lol and rookie Anderson, and we still won.

Tony had a great game there though, and that game Curry broke a streak bc he failed all his 3 pt shots in 7 attempts.

Kind of a freak game in that sense.

Cojo was actually a good player against GSW because he was alway willing to take midrange shots and he exploited some of those weak pnr defense.

Kawhitstorm
01-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Cojo was actually a good player against GSW because he was alway willing to take midrange shots and he exploited some of those weak pnr defense.

He was also able to defend Harrison Barnes in the post:lol

kjhip1
01-23-2016, 11:28 PM
:flag::flag:
May you bear words of truth!!!!
Also, have a safe flight Kjhip!!

Appreciate it, thanks!

TheDoctor
01-23-2016, 11:53 PM
Amuseddaysleeper #NBAVote

100%duncan
01-24-2016, 12:01 AM
Pop called them the best team in the league. :downspin:
Well.... they kinda are

BillMc
01-24-2016, 12:11 AM

Manu, Patty and Boris seem to have a hell of a good time on away trips. Like the team bonding.

I wonder who the poor sap is that gets stuck taking all the pictures of the 3 of them? Angle is too low for Boban! :lol

On Manu retiring...I'm hoping between winning and fun times with Boris and Patty he says "what the hell 2 more years!" Wishful thinking I'm sure.

SAGirl
01-24-2016, 12:27 AM
Manu, Patty and Boris seem to have a hell of a good time on away trips. Like the team bonding.

I wonder who the poor sap is that gets stuck taking all the pictures of the 3 of them? Angle is too low for Boban! :lol

On Manu retiring...I'm hoping between winning and fun times with Boris and Patty he says "what the hell 2 more years!" Wishful thinking I'm sure.
Since Boris is quite the amateur photographer, he has the auto picture equipment and the whole show.
I remember all the self pictures he took with the LOB trophy in 2014.
All the photoshop work has to be Boris, Manu just shares it.
A pure educated guess.

dabom
01-24-2016, 12:33 AM
I also wanted to ensure amused didn't start the thread, tbh.

I do like batmanu, but we can't let amused try to fuck with us. I'm glad you did it bro.

thiste
01-24-2016, 02:22 AM
We have to recognize that, at least for this game, the Ws are favorites. They'll be at home, waiting for us, with their flawless home record.

Also, as SAGirl pointed out many a times, our huge point differential is mostly due to the greatness of our 2nd and 3rd stringers, who bailed our starting 5 many times this season.
However, Pop doesn't play them nearly as much in contested games and he'll surely reduce the lineup for this one. I don't think we'll be seeing Boban, Kyle or Rasual for example. That may or may not be for the best.

rasuo214
01-24-2016, 04:42 AM
One of my favorite Spur game, wish I could rewatch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuxtcmJiMqQ

jhfenton
01-24-2016, 10:57 AM

I have every playoff game from 2013 and 2014 saved in my video library. That game is one of my favorites. It's probably the only one I've rewatched--at least the comeback and OTs--other than the 2014 Finals games.

Uriel
01-24-2016, 11:40 AM
How the fuck is this game not on ABC?

DenialTwist
01-24-2016, 12:16 PM
Did anybody see this segment on Sportsnation? They were debating if the "Warriors fear the Spurs"

https://youtu.be/J-ackMyR2jM

This was when "spur hater" Amin ElHussein was on Sportsnation and talked about how the Spurs wouldn't be able to beat the warriors in a series because the Warriors have too many good shooters. No shit Sherlock. We know the Warriors are the best three point shooting team in the NBA, but the Spurs are the best at defending the three point shot. He says dubs would only lose a game if they had a bad shooting night.

exstatic
01-24-2016, 12:35 PM
How the fuck is this game not on ABC?

Because Monday. ABC/ESPN is Wednesdays. TNT is Thursday.

BillMc
01-24-2016, 01:10 PM

Yeah magnificent. What a comeback.

Spurs 4 The Win
01-24-2016, 01:22 PM
Yeah magnificent. What a comeback.

I was at that game, got all the way up to the second row because so many people left when we were down 16 with 4 minutes left. Stadium was half full for OT and 2OT, but the crowd that did stay was super loud. Never left a game that exhausted, so many swings in momentum, it felt like we were part of the game.

TheGreatYacht
01-24-2016, 01:27 PM
If we lose, OP gets banned

TheGreatYacht
01-24-2016, 01:29 PM

:cry MVParker led the comeback :cry

2013 would've been the best championship DVD ever with this, Parker's game winner in G1 vs MIA, etc. :pctoss:

T-Mac would've gotten a ring too.... It still hurts

SPURt
01-24-2016, 01:51 PM
Since there has never been a game in league history between two teams with win percentages above 85% and the best offense versus the best defense, this game may be the most hyped regular season game ever played. I hope Simmons takes this opportunity to surprise some people.

raybies
01-24-2016, 02:17 PM
NBA TV :lol

FromWayDowntown
01-24-2016, 02:33 PM

SPURt
01-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Uh oh, looks like Pop is at it again

Budkin
01-24-2016, 02:46 PM
No Tim, no win.

spursistan
01-24-2016, 02:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZgCnCcUkAAQCvI.jpg

ace3g
01-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Maybe this is gamesmanship from Pop after those comments from Jon Barry that the Spurs don't have a small ball lineup.

TheGreatYacht
01-24-2016, 03:00 PM
Maybe this is gamesmanship from Pop after those comments from Jon Barry that the Spurs don't have a small ball lineup.
Jon Barry :lol I wouldn't pay attention to his comments after Tony pulled The Cuck.

Diaw - Green
Leonard - Klay
Green - Curry
Ginobili - Barnes/Iggy
Parker - Barbosa/Livingston

littlecoyotecoin
01-24-2016, 03:10 PM
No Tim, no win.

Amused curse is strong. Just him starting a troll game-thread on the GSW site was enough to disable Tim. Thank god he didn't get the real one started here.

timtonymanu
01-24-2016, 03:11 PM
Spurs will be fine without Timmy. They've beaten the Dubs before without him.

DenialTwist
01-24-2016, 03:57 PM
Apparently Kawhi and some other spurs went to Temple nightclub in San Francisco last night. Guess they aren't too stressed about the Warriors game lol nice to hear they're having fun.

https://twitter.com/annieconamor/status/691344450035982336
https://twitter.com/jsteeeez/status/691189797092634624

r0drig0lac
01-24-2016, 04:04 PM
Trap game

DenialTwist
01-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Steve Kerr:
(https://twitter.com/LetsGoWarriors/status/691352035535380480)

"I would expect Kawhi to spend a little time on (guarding) pretty much everyone on our team." #Warriors (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Warriors?src=hash)-#Spurs (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Spurs?src=hash)

BillMc
01-24-2016, 04:55 PM
Apparently Kawhi and some other spurs went to Temple nightclub in San Francisco last night. Guess they aren't too stressed about the Warriors game lol nice to hear they're having fun.

https://twitter.com/annieconamor/status/691344450035982336
https://twitter.com/jsteeeez/status/691189797092634624

Timmy probably injured that knee on the dance floor.

DenialTwist
01-24-2016, 06:48 PM
Shootaround 1/24/16 in the Bay Area

Parker talked about his improved defense this season & the challenge guarding the warriors, what he thinks about Kawhi's improvement and "no limit" ceiling

https://soundcloud.com/warriors/tony-parker-practice-12416

Kawhi was interviewed too. He said he might get matched up with Curry, Bogut or Green on transition defense.

https://soundcloud.com/warriors/kawhi-leonard-practice-12416

Pop really knows how to make reporters tense lmao.

https://soundcloud.com/warriors/gregg-popovich-practice-12416

Draymond said today that he wasn't surprised that Duncan wasn't playing. He said tomorrow isn't a barometer game. He also talks about Kawhi and his improvement. Draymond also said growing up, he thought the spurs were boring but as he learned more about the "game" he enjoyed watching them play because it's like watching a clinic.

https://soundcloud.com/warriors/draymond-green-practice-12416

ace3g
01-24-2016, 07:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/629351437676511232/PnAYQDx8_bigger.png ESPN Verified account ‏@espn (https://twitter.com/espn)

Monday's epic clash. No two teams have ever had a better combined record 40 games into the season. (@EliasSports (https://twitter.com/EliasSports))
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZg_EccWkAAzAeG.jpg

loveforthegame
01-24-2016, 07:47 PM
http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_29426868/kawhi-leonard-new-face-spurs

Nice article about Kawhi. More quotes in the link.

"It's kind of slowly but surely become his team in a lot of ways," Warriors coach Steve Kerr said.

"He's a monster out there," Warriors center Andrew Bogut added. "He's their main go-to option offensively now and one of the best defenders in the league."

"We always talk about two-way players and how important it is, especially in the modern NBA, where you can't hide a guy at either end," Kerr said. "He's probably the best two-way player in the league now."

"He's tough, ready for any challenge," Iguodala said. "He has that competitiveness about him, which is really good. "You don't see that as much in new-age players. They're more concerned with their image or anything else surrounding the game.

"He's just all about playing ball, doesn't really care what's going on outside."

boutons_deux
01-24-2016, 08:37 PM
Warriors Put 38-Game Home Win Streak on Line Against Spurs

Kerr played four of his final five seasons with San Antonio. Yes, he will be fired up for this one, too — especially given his respect for what the organization has done in almost two decades of dominance.

"It's remarkable to me, I'm 50 years old, I've been retired for 13 years and there's still three guys and the same coach who are all on that team. It makes no sense. The continuity and just the program they've built, it's amazing," Kerr said. "What's it been, about a 20-year run? It's unprecedented."

He is referring to longtime Spurs stalwarts Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.

Shortly after the Spurs announced Sunday that Duncan wouldn't play against Golden State because of right knee soreness, Kerr cracked, "Tim is 57 years old, so he deserves a night off every once in a while."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/01/24/sports/basketball/ap-bkn-a-golden-showdown.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

BillMc
01-24-2016, 08:55 PM
OT but, Jeff Ayres scored 2 points tonight in his return to the NBA.

Doc Rivers filling out that bench. :lol

SAGirl
01-24-2016, 08:59 PM

Doc Rivers filling out that bench. :lol:lol
Good for him. I wish him the best but I am so glad he's not in our team! Thanks for Boban PATFO!

Uriel
01-24-2016, 09:03 PM
Because Monday. ABC/ESPN is Wednesdays. TNT is Thursday.
I mean, why didn't the NBA schedule makers hold this game on a Wednesday / Thursday? This matchup is too good to be relegated to NBA Tv.

FromWayDowntown
01-24-2016, 09:36 PM
If you care about such things, there's a reasonable chance I think that Tony Brothers has the game on Monday night. He's been on the west coast and worked on Saturday in Portland, so he's at least in the neighborhood and available.

Brothers is, um, not well liked by Warriors fans:

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/4089687.phtml

Nathan89
01-24-2016, 09:45 PM
If I'm the Warriors I might put Bogut on LMA instead of West.

ace3g
01-24-2016, 10:01 PM
20h (https://www.instagram.com/p/BA6Z5GeMvvd/)

bobimarjanovic13 (https://www.instagram.com/bobimarjanovic13/)Went to go support my friend @dusanristic14 (https://www.instagram.com/dusanristic14/) today at the Cal vs Arizona game! ✅��
https://scontent-dfw1-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtp1/t51.2885-15/e35/12531021_1147167071968609_1467486965_n.jpg

SAGirl
01-24-2016, 10:21 PM
20h (https://www.instagram.com/p/BA6Z5GeMvvd/)

bobimarjanovic13 (https://www.instagram.com/bobimarjanovic13/)Went to go support my friend @dusanristic14 (https://www.instagram.com/dusanristic14/) today at the Cal vs Arizona game! ✅��

https://scontent-dfw1-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtp1/t51.2885-15/e35/12531021_1147167071968609_1467486965_n.jpg

Wow look at Boban's hand next to Ray's face!
:wow

KenziE
01-24-2016, 10:22 PM

i went from trading him on the spot ... To cooking breakfast for him tomorrow , thats the truth -- POP

classic

SpurPadre
01-24-2016, 10:36 PM
Fuck. I might never see TD at the Oracle again. Damnit, CIA Pop!

Nathan89
01-24-2016, 10:36 PM
Expecting 20+pts from D. West. Warriors love to give up the mid-range shot and he'll be ready. He shoots the mid-range shot over 50% for the year.

HarlemHeat37
01-25-2016, 02:07 AM
Hopefully some of this:

JDpImY-ya7w

SpurPadre
01-25-2016, 04:27 AM

Doc Rivers filling out that bench. :lol

Watch him get a double double against us next time we play them, lol.

bklynspursfan
01-25-2016, 10:50 AM
Officials tonight-

Mike Callahan, Scott Twardoski, James Williams

http://official.nba.com/referee-assignments/

houston spurs fan
01-25-2016, 11:00 AM
I'm in H-Town so NBATV for me. Can someone remind me who calls the game. If like a normal league pass game it's the home team so I'm stuck with the Warriors announcers I suppose...

LittleCriminal
01-25-2016, 11:06 AM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/QMXp5Kg38ACeFepJFc5q2PP2HFw=/400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5930791/spurs-bench-538.0.png

LittleCriminal
01-25-2016, 11:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rRuX5rV.png

BillMc
01-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Watch him get a double double against us next time we play them, lol.

:lol As long as we win I'm ok with it.

cutewizard
01-25-2016, 11:40 AM
the game of games is here

cutewizard
01-25-2016, 11:40 AM
aha, go Spuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss go

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2016, 12:58 PM
damn... another game at 4:30am here. I hope for a close game, but the Warriors will win... Oh and it'll be fine cause why panic in January.

BillMc
01-25-2016, 01:10 PM

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2016, 01:31 PM
Dubs by 50+

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:41 PM
3 times this season a poster has interrupted my Game Thread winning-streak, and all 3 times we lost that game. But.. Here's to hoping SpurPadre (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29323) breaks the streak tonight. You have my blessing :lol :toast. Have fun at the game my dude.

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:43 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:43 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:44 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:46 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:46 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:47 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:48 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:48 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:49 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:50 PM

spursistan
01-25-2016, 01:51 PM
3 times this season a poster has interrupted my Game Thread winning-streak, and all 3 times we lost that game. But.. Here's to hoping SpurPadre (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29323) breaks the streak tonight. You have my blessing :lol :toast. Have fun at the game my dude.
meh.we squeaked out the Knicks W but that was Calderon taking a buzzer beating three not Curry or Klay :lol

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:52 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:53 PM
meh.we squeaked out the Knicks W but that was Calderon taking a buzzer beating three not Curry or Klay :lol

Ah that's right. True :lol

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:54 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:55 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:56 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:56 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:57 PM

DenialTwist
01-25-2016, 01:58 PM
Posting Up Podcast with Tim Bontemps - Interview with Spurs beat writer Jeff McDonald

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/posting-up-with-tim-bontemps/id1067171416?mt=2&i=361282730

Preview of tonight's most talked about regular season game. Jeff says that Curry will get his numbers on Parker but the Spurs need to limit he rest of the team. He also says the LMA signing doesn't matter if Parker is not healthy in the postseason. He says Kawhi should guard Draymond if the Spurs want to win a potential series vs them. But Pop will most likely have KL on Klay. Bontemps second interview is with the Dubs beat writer.

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:58 PM

vander
01-25-2016, 01:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rRuX5rV.png

right, Leonard's shooting and Curry's shooting are pretty much comparable :lol

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 01:59 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 02:03 PM

spursistan
01-25-2016, 02:12 PM
Slow start = death...against this team.

But..really..really..no team worthy of ending their 38-home winning more than the Spurs..Let's go and get it..If this close with 3 mins left, i think we will do it..

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Ryan Russillo just went on a little tangent about how Pop is "lame" for sitting Timmy and how he hates how Pop does this stuff. He said he respects him as a coach but that other than that, "he's the worst."

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 02:27 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 02:28 PM

SPURt
01-25-2016, 02:43 PM
Not sure I should start a thread for this, but here is SI's analysis of the game tonight:
http://www.si.com/nba/2016/01/21/warriors-spurs-preview-stephen-curry-kawhi-leonard-klay-thompson

BillMc
01-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Parker Ready for Curry Duty

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2016/01/24/parker-ready-for-curry-duty/

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 02:54 PM

Fireball
01-25-2016, 03:12 PM

cannot wait for "DNP - Got lost" ...

Chinook
01-25-2016, 03:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpImY-ya7w

Let's hope Danny can get it together today. Something that people don't really mention is that he had 16 first-half points in that game. If he can whip out games like that, there's literally no way the Warriors can compete.

DenialTwist
01-25-2016, 03:37 PM
Ryan Russillo just went on a little tangent about how Pop is "lame" for sitting Timmy and how he hates how Pop does this stuff. He said he respects him as a coach but that other than that, "he's the worst."

Russillo doesn't like the spurs and he never really liked Pop. He was rooting for the Clippers heavily last season and said the spurs wouldn't contend for chips after that playoff loss. At the beginning of this season, he said on the radio that the LMA signing wouldn't make a big difference.

Also Stephen A. Smith said the Warriors would win this morning.

Yuixafun
01-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Best case scenario... And what I really want to see in tonight's game against Golden State is...

The Spurs running away with it late in the 4th, in Golden State's arena,
playing their high scoring style and then the Warrior's pull their starters.
But alas, here comes our Juice Unit blowing up the lead, as Curry chews his mouthpiece from the sideline, next to a dazed Klay Thompson, and a despondent Draymond Green with his mouth hanging open.

And Somewhere in San Antonio... Old Man Riverwalk just laughs and laughs...

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 03:51 PM

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 04:07 PM

BillMc
01-25-2016, 04:17 PM
cannot wait for "DNP - Got lost" ...
:lol

SpurPadre
01-25-2016, 04:18 PM

TheGreatYacht
01-25-2016, 04:44 PM
If we lose tonight, whenever someone makes a game thread just make another one and we'll use it tbh.... I am a winner and winners win. I will NOT lose to the Warriors

TheGreatYacht
01-25-2016, 04:54 PM
If you're from Warriorsworld and reading this... The Gay Area is trash. You MF's boutta catch the fade just like Oakland niggas catch stabbings. Spurs own your shit team

SpursFan86
01-25-2016, 04:59 PM

He can fuck off. Duncan is almost 40 years old; Pop can sit him for whatever reason or none at all.

DenialTwist
01-25-2016, 05:10 PM
I didn't know the Spurs were on the latest episode of NBATV's the Association? Here is a video of them practicing in SA.
https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/691727281698418688

NBATV twitter account even changed their profile pic to Kawhi and Curry.

http://i.imgur.com/LURVp3Q.jpg

DarrinS
01-25-2016, 05:19 PM
If you're from Warriorsworld and reading this... The Gay Area is trash. You MF's boutta catch the fade just like Oakland niggas catch stabbings. Spurs own your shit team

classy

Amuseddaysleeper
01-25-2016, 05:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpImY-ya7w

Let's hope Danny can get it together today. Something that people don't really mention is that he had 16 first-half points in that game. If he can whip out games like that, there's literally no way the Warriors can compete.

With the way Danny has been this season, him getting 16 points total against the Warriors would be a miracle. Hopefully he gets his groove back.

Nathan89
01-25-2016, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tkCrLRozbw&feature=youtu.be

A hype video created by a Warriors fan.

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 05:46 PM

boutons_deux
01-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Texas Spurs?

ok, Rachel is still new.

01-25-2016, 06:17 PM
Excited to see the meltdown here when the Spurs get blown out.

DenialTwist
01-25-2016, 06:18 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14643458

Brian Shaw on ESPN: He says the Spurs defense isn't enough to beat the Warriors because they have more than 1 lockdown defender and they have the mental edge over the Spurs.

RD2191
01-25-2016, 06:20 PM
This game is getting tons of hype but I'm preparing for a letdown. Spurs win a close one or dubs in a blowout.

Spurs9
01-25-2016, 06:27 PM
How much playing time will Boban get?

NASpurs
01-25-2016, 06:29 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14643458

Brian Shaw on ESPN: He says the Spurs defense isn't enough to beat the Warriors because they have more than 1 lockdown defender and they have the mental edge over the Spurs.

Jesus, post something that doesn't let me wonder about the IQ of some of these people. How the fuck do the Warriors have a mental edge over the Spurs and 1 lockdown defender ? :lol

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2016, 06:37 PM
:lol brian shaw

dbreiden83080
01-25-2016, 06:43 PM
No Tim tonight takes the swag out of it.. I am more worried about his long term health..

houston spurs fan
01-25-2016, 06:44 PM
Jesus, post something that doesn't let me wonder about the IQ of some of these people. How the fuck do the Warriors have a mental edge over the Spurs and 1 lockdown defender ? :lol
No shit, seriously? Mental edge?? Jesus

Splits
01-25-2016, 06:58 PM
How much playing time will Boban get?

When we're down 20 to start the 4th, he might get some time.

kjhip1
01-25-2016, 06:58 PM

And this guy was a player/coach? I sometimes wonder if they look back and say, man that pretty stupid. Mental edge on what? Would love to get the W tonight for the simple fact of shutting people up about the Warriors for the next week or two

kjhip1
01-25-2016, 07:00 PM
No Tim tonight takes the swag out of it.. I am more worried about his long term health..

Well I guess it's future look at what we could possibly look like post Timmy.

Mugen
01-25-2016, 07:04 PM
I'd sit Tim for a month tbh.

DenialTwist
01-25-2016, 07:06 PM

Ok. Here. 538 game predictions tonight based on their CARMELO rating. GS is favored 66%.
http://53eig.ht/1NGG0aW (https://t.co/lezeKIv0b0)

http://i.imgur.com/rFnQmQt.png

Capt Bringdown
01-25-2016, 07:06 PM
No Tim, no chance. Champs by 20

HarlemHeat37
01-25-2016, 07:18 PM
Hopefully Aldridge drops 30 + in a win and everybody bumps my thread, tbh:lol

spursistan
01-25-2016, 07:22 PM
Brian Shaw :lmao...stay fired..

kjhip1
01-25-2016, 07:23 PM

And this guy was a player/coach? I sometimes wonder if they look back and say, man that pretty stupid. Mental edge on what? Would love to get the W tonight for the simple fact of shutting people up about the Warriors for the next week or two

NameLess Scrub
01-25-2016, 07:23 PM
One key to win I haven't read:

Guard Curry at the end of quarters, full court.
Dude will make half court 3s like practice.

Nathan89
01-25-2016, 07:35 PM
One key to win I haven't read:

Guard Curry at the end of quarters, full court.
Dude will make half court 3s like practice.

I was going to suggest that Kawhi should guard him at the end of quarters. He's going to want the ball in his hand for the 2 for 1 attempts and shoot any three at great percentage to gain that advantage.

Uriel
01-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Warriors are 4.5 favorites to win this game. Can't really blame people. Playing in Golden State is tough enough, doing so without Duncan makes this game almost impossible to win.

And yes, I'm hoping everyone quotes this post calling out how stupid I am when the Spurs win this game by 20.

BatManu20
01-25-2016, 07:39 PM

$pursDynasty
01-25-2016, 07:50 PM
I saw Shaw on ESPN today and the first thing out of his mouth was he still lives in the bay area, so probably just trying to not get his house egged and get those local radio and TV gigs.

Hoops Czar
01-25-2016, 07:50 PM
Hopefully Aldridge drops 30 + in a win and everybody bumps my thread, tbh:lol

Always good to be proactive Harlem. I just hoped the Spurs can get through this game without finding out if they have any new daddy's.

HarlemHeat37
01-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Always good to be proactive Harlem. I just hoped the Spurs can get through this game without finding out they have new daddy's.

Meh, they would have to lose at least 2 of the 3 games before any "daddy" talk begins..

TheDoctor
01-25-2016, 07:54 PM
Ok. Here. 538 game predictions tonight based on their CARMELO rating. GS is favored 66%.
http://53eig.ht/1NGG0aW (https://t.co/lezeKIv0b0)

http://i.imgur.com/rFnQmQt.png
That's fair tbh. Also game's in that trash city of Oakland too. Just by playing the probalities Worriers should be the favs.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2016, 07:54 PM
rather have Boban than the turd towers tbh

TXstbobcat
01-25-2016, 07:55 PM

Ron Swanson
01-25-2016, 07:56 PM

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2016, 07:57 PM

KenziE
01-25-2016, 08:01 PM
GoSpursGo

Capster
01-25-2016, 08:18 PM
No Tim, no chance. Champs by 20

Really? This is all you could come up with? Bull!
Go Spurs:flag:

Capster
01-25-2016, 08:20 PM
Well I guess it's future look at what we could possibly look like post Timmy.

SPURS always got SWAG!!! Believe it!

tonight...you
01-25-2016, 08:30 PM
SPURS always got SWAG!!! Believe it!
Kaboom bitches. The team bus blows through those stupid toll bridges and fishtales into the Oracle's parking lot.
Kawhi's got a sneer like Ice Cube on his face and LMA is wearing the largest headphones... you'd think he was wearing two boomboxes.

The gays faint at their mere presence when they hit the court.
Since 3/4 of them are gay... it's the quietest home court they've had all year.

Let's do dis...
I'm ready.

cutewizard
01-25-2016, 08:34 PM
We can do this

Venti Quattro
01-25-2016, 08:43 PM
I haven't been this excited for a regular season game in a long time, and I don't even root for any of the two teams

ElNono
01-25-2016, 08:46 PM
This game got too overhyped, tbh... 80% possibility of disappointment IMO...

Might just DVR it and go to sleep...

Hoops Czar
01-25-2016, 08:51 PM

Al big games are overhyped and only few live up to the billing. If that's a case though, I suggest you stay as far away from the Super Bowl as you possibly can because I'm not expecting a memorable finish. Maybe you can catch some reruns of the Big Bang Theory on TBS instead :lol.

RD2191
01-25-2016, 08:54 PM

Venti Quattro
01-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Al big games are overhyped and only few live up to the billing. If that's a case though, I suggest you stay as far away from the Super Bowl as you possibly can because I'm not expecting a memorable finish. Maybe you can catch some reruns of the Big Bang Theory on TBS instead :lol.

:lol The Big bang theory

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Slightly nervous. I really don't wanna get rolled the fuck over. If we keep it close early we will be there in the end but with out slow starts who knows.

ace3g
01-25-2016, 09:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/669534395259224064/6DEOwXEE_bigger.jpg NBA on TNT Verified account ‏@NBAonTNT (https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT)

The '96 @chicagobulls (https://twitter.com/chicagobulls) were 72-10. The @warriors (https://twitter.com/warriors) and @spurs (https://twitter.com/spurs) are a combined 78-10. Game on. #SASatGSW (https://twitter.com/hashtag/SASatGSW?src=hash) on @NBATV (https://twitter.com/NBATV)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZnH1mUWcAEmRNS.jpg

ElNono
01-25-2016, 09:05 PM

My sister loves that show, tbh... What's the SuperBowl? Marijuana-related?

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2016, 09:05 PM

:tu

daledondale
01-25-2016, 09:10 PM
:wakeup

ace3g
01-25-2016, 09:11 PM
David West starting

DarrinS
01-25-2016, 09:11 PM

:lol. Sure you will

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:13 PM
Who is ready for the meltdown ?

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:14 PM
If I weren't a Spurs fan I'd take warriors -4.5 at home tbh.

Splits
01-25-2016, 09:16 PM

http://i.imgur.com/qooFXHB.gif

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:18 PM
What will cause a bigger shit storm ?

Tony shooting 1 for 9?

Kawhi shooting 1 for 9 ?

or lmalpha shooting 1 for 9?

DarrinS
01-25-2016, 09:21 PM

Tony shooting 1 for 9?

Kawhi shooting 1 for 9 ?

Kawhi

100%duncan
01-25-2016, 09:21 PM
If I weren't a Spurs fan I'd take warriors -4.5 at home tbh.

You should. Win win either way.

ElNono
01-25-2016, 09:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qooFXHB.gif

wtf :lol

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:23 PM
You should. Win win either way.

Yeah til the warriors fuck around and win by 3

Nathan89
01-25-2016, 09:23 PM

Tony shooting 1 for 9?

Kawhi shooting 1 for 9 ?

LMA definitely. He can't afford a weak performance in a big game. I don't really care how good of a defender Draymond is on paper he doesn't really have what gives LMA trouble so he should perform.

Horry Hipcheck
01-25-2016, 09:24 PM
:lol The Big bang theory

Such hot garbage, that show.

I'm skipping the game. I don't feel like tracking down a bar with NBA TV near me, on my own. My other local Spurs fan friends are watching with family up in Santa Clarita so instead I'll check in with my phone periodically and catch a comedy show at the UCB or something.

SpursforSix
My sister loves that show, tbh... What's the SuperBowl? Marijuana-related?

I've tried to watch it in passing to see what the big deal was. Was decidedly not for me.

100%duncan
LMA definitely. He can't afford a weak performance in a big game. I don't really care how good of a defender Draymond is on paper he doesn't really have what gives LMA trouble so he should perform.

And he's gone awol the game against Cavs. And Duncan isn't playing tonight. The spotlight is on him as much as it is on Kawhi.

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:25 PM

I knew that would be your answer.... But if their defense is swarming like they were against the cavs and Danny is bricking non stop it's possible.

TheGreatYacht
01-25-2016, 09:25 PM
Parker, Kawhi, and Aldridge dropping 20+... Bench will do its thing... West will slap the dirt off Draymond's neck... Spurs will continue to own these scrubs

SpursforSix
01-25-2016, 09:26 PM

Japanese

Splits
01-25-2016, 09:29 PM

Overhyped .......... -->> DVR WTF?

or, more cowbell..

100%duncan
01-25-2016, 09:30 PM
I wish we win this game tbh. Havent had the chance to blow my load on a regular season game since last year warriors in april;

Nathan89
01-25-2016, 09:30 PM
Expecting a big game from West with his mid-range shooting ability. I wish LMA shot was that efficient.

benefactor
01-25-2016, 09:31 PM
Acid kicked in hard as fuck

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Expecting a big game from West with his mid-range shooting ability. I wish LMA shot was that efficient.

Youve come a long way on west since the beginning of the season .

loveforthegame
01-25-2016, 09:34 PM
This made me laugh but creeped me out too. :lol

Capster
01-25-2016, 09:35 PM
Overhyped .......... -->> DVR WTF?

or, more cowbell..

MORE COWBELL!!!

steeledl
01-25-2016, 09:37 PM

Is your cell dead ?

cutewizard
01-25-2016, 09:39 PM
We are the spurs.....the super super spurs

HarlemHeat37

Tony shooting 1 for 9?

Kawhi shooting 1 for 9 ?

If the Spurs lose, I predict at least 2 player-bashing threads featuring either: Aldridge being soft, Parker not passing, Kawhi not stepping up in big games, Danny Green being finished after getting paid, David West's defense or Manu's turnovers

james evans
who are the officials? If Crawford is there, we're losing