PDA

View Full Version : Even if we lose on Monday, I'm not scared of the Warriors. But I am still very scared

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2016, 11:30 PM
I think we can take the damn Dubs in a 7 game series, even without HCA. Basketball is all about matchups, and we have the personnel to beat them. We'll win in 6 without HCA, or 5 with HCA. They're a great team and fun as hell to watch, but we've got their number when it matters like the 2000s Suns.

The other menace in the West, on the other hand, is a completely different story. And no, I'm not talking about the Clippers, who gave our decimated team fits last year and did pretty well against us (though we won) in the first meeting this year. Not worried about the Grizzlies, who we have owned since our embarrassing scuffle in 2011. Nor should we worry about matters involving our junior-varsity Texas foes, nor any team out East. There remains one, big bad monster from the pits of the universal cesspit, we must fear, dread and act to avoid, no matter what else we may yield.

You all know of whom I speak. I'm talking about the demons from due north above, in the jagged pan-shaped state with the wicked tornadoes and mischievous chemistry labs. The dark necromancers who have made us scream and cry and throw things on a consistent basis to the point of insanity over quite a few years now. The ones we somehow triumphed over in the conference finals a couple of years ago, a moment which made winning World War II and finally beating the Lakers in 2003 seem like winning mere games of Go Fish and War, respectively. The ones with the two most pampered, most coddled, most fake and sniveling superstars in sports history who have the ability to draw 800 phantom fouls per game and make us tear out our eyeballs such that our brains are exposed to the sun. The ones with the screaming, spear chucking, falsely tough jungle beast who the refs cannot call goaltending against in fear of animal cruelty allegations by PETA. The ones with the hotheaded lesser animals who are taught to go out there, grab all the rebounds, put easy shots in the hole, and overwhelm any big men who are under 6'10". The ones with the 20,000-strong meth-addicted robots put in place by the sly, evil, conniving owner on a nightly basis to generate ridiculous amounts of artificial noise that would even cause Chuck Norris's ears to bleed. The ones whose psychic beacon influence over NBA referees remains strong and intact despite the down season last year. And above all, the ones who devastated our very hearts as Spurs fans to the point of no return and eternal demoralization and damnation in 2012, also coincidentally the year the world was meant to end per Mayan prophecy.

Be very, very, very afraid, fellow Spurs fans. This Goliath in the dungeon is one of the greatest Spur-killing menaces imaginable, and should never be seen as a dark horse provided they are strong and healthy. If we are so ill-starred as to having to meet them in the playoffs, we shall anticipate no mercy, for mercy runs naught in the cruel DNA of this malice. We must avoid this nameless, faceless enemy at all costs, ere we are doomed.

:flag:

Supreme_Being
01-23-2016, 11:43 PM
NBA Playoffs
Summary
They played a total of
Playoff Games
Playoff All-Time Record:
San Antonio Spurs 17 Wins
Oklahoma City Thunder 11 Wins

http://www.landofbasketball.com/head_to_head/spurs_vs_thunder_all_time.htm

-----

I'll take my chances.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-23-2016, 11:46 PM
Ehhhhhhh

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2016, 11:46 PM
NBA Playoffs
Summary
They played a total of
Playoff Games
Playoff All-Time Record:
San Antonio Spurs 17 Wins
Oklahoma City Thunder 11 Wins

-----

I'll take my chances.
The Sonics were a proud Seattle based franchise. Unfortunately, they passed away in 2008, and a new evil materialized out of the very same matter. They are not however, the same entity, so they should not be considered as such for statistical purposes.

Supreme_Being
01-23-2016, 11:53 PM
ah well thats true

houston spurs fan
01-23-2016, 11:56 PM
I think we can take the damn Dubs in a 7 game series, even without HCA. Basketball is all about matchups, and we have the personnel to beat them. We'll win in 6 without HCA, or 5 with HCA. They're a great team and fun as hell to watch, but we've got their number when it matters like the 2000s Suns.

The other menace in the West, on the other hand, is a completely different story. And no, I'm not talking about the Clippers, who gave our decimated team fits last year and did pretty well against us (though we won) in the first meeting this year. Not worried about the Grizzlies, who we have owned since our embarrassing scuffle in 2011. Nor should we worry about matters involving our junior-varsity Texas foes, nor any team out East. There remains one, big bad monster from the pits of the universal cesspit, we must fear, dread and act to avoid, no matter what else we may yield.

You all know of whom I speak. I'm talking about the demons from due north above, in the jagged pan-shaped state with the wicked tornadoes and mischievous chemistry labs. The dark necromancers who have made us scream and cry and throw things on a consistent basis to the point of insanity over quite a few years now. The ones we somehow triumphed over in the conference finals a couple of years ago, a moment which made winning World War II and finally beating the Lakers in 2003 seem like winning mere games of Go Fish and War, respectively. The ones with the two most pampered, most coddled, most fake and sniveling superstars in sports history who have the ability to draw 800 phantom fouls per game and make us tear out our eyeballs such that our brains are exposed to the sun. The ones with the screaming, spear chucking, falsely tough jungle beast who the refs cannot call goaltending against in fear of animal cruelty allegations by PETA. The ones with the hotheaded lesser animals who are taught to go out there, grab all the rebounds, put easy shots in the hole, and overwhelm any big men who are under 6'10". The ones with the 20,000-strong meth-addicted robots put in place by the sly, evil, conniving owner on a nightly basis to generate ridiculous amounts of artificial noise that would even cause Chuck Norris's ears to bleed. The ones whose psychic beacon influence over NBA referees remains strong and intact despite the down season last year. And above all, the ones who devastated our very hearts as Spurs fans to the point of no return and eternal demoralization and damnation in 2012, also coincidentally the year the world was meant to end per Mayan prophecy.

Be very, very, very afraid, fellow Spurs fans. This Goliath in the dungeon is one of the greatest Spur-killing menaces imaginable, and should never be seen as a dark horse provided they are strong and healthy. If we are so ill-starred as to having to meet them in the playoffs, we shall anticipate no mercy, for mercy runs naught in the cruel DNA of this malice. We must avoid this nameless, faceless enemy at all costs, ere we are doomed.

what the fuck is wrong with you kid? When I was your age I was out trying to fuck anything that moved. Seriously, this shit is getting weird...

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2016, 11:58 PM
what the fuck is wrong with you kid? When I was your age I was out trying to fuck anything that moved. Seriously, this shit is getting weird...

:lol

&&, nothing to fuck at my hipster/dyke college except my right hand. Meh, it's my last semester

houston spurs fan
01-24-2016, 12:04 AM

&&, nothing to fuck at my hipster/dyke college except my right hand. Meh, it's my last semester
Touché

Vito Corleone
01-24-2016, 12:35 AM
Your in F'in Dallas, if you can't get laid in Dallas then you need to get a ring on that right hand because your going to be marrying it.

skulls138
01-24-2016, 12:41 AM
Well written sir...except for the lack of belief...and that its a little racist

exstatic
01-24-2016, 12:50 AM
All that's missing from the thread title is "hold me, mommy"

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 12:58 AM
Your in F'in Dallas, if you can't get laid in Dallas then you need to get a ring on that right hand because your going to be marrying it.
The problem is, I'm not in "F'in Dallas". I wish I were... or even in Fort Worth. But I'm in weird ass Denton and have no car. Denton, if you didn't know, is so hipster and emasculating that it makes Portland (Oregon) look like a hick town.

spurs10
01-24-2016, 12:59 AM
Denton is not Dallas!

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 12:59 AM
Well written sir...except for the lack of belief...and that its a little racist
I didn't make up the DirkBaka names, I just elaborated on them...

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 01:05 AM
Denton is not Dallas!
Thank you. Culturally, it's like crossing the DMZ.

Anyways, back on topic. Going further up I-35, we meet our greatest enemy of them all. How are we going to beat this Goliath? We better hope they fall to the #4 seed, so they'll be the Dubs' problem.

SpursforSix
01-24-2016, 01:06 AM
Anyway, this thread is turrible.

lilbthebasedgod
01-24-2016, 01:31 AM
Tbh, I'm still unconvinced on the spurs this year and was more scared of the warriors, but they're faltering a bit. I dunno. I'd say we might, just might have a shot at being the best.

tmtcsc
01-24-2016, 01:48 AM
There's so much fail in this thread its laughable and pathetic at the same time.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 02:44 AM
There's so much fail in this thread its laughable and pathetic at the same time.
Huh? Were you not around in May/June 2012?

Budkin
01-24-2016, 02:47 AM
No Harden, no Perkins, no Reggie Jackson. This is not the same team.

will_spurs
01-24-2016, 02:52 AM

Huh? Were you not around in May/June 2014?

tmtcsc
01-24-2016, 03:26 AM
Huh? Were you not around in May/June 2014?

Thank you.

01-24-2016, 03:44 AM
The problem is, I'm not in "F'in Dallas". I wish I were... or even in Fort Worth. But I'm in weird ass Denton and have no car. Denton, if you didn't know, is so hipster and emasculating that it makes Portland (Oregon) look like a hick town.
Hipster bitches be easy as hell to fuck bro stop making excuses

SpursBig3s
01-24-2016, 03:53 AM

4 years ago :lol

Stabula
01-24-2016, 03:54 AM
Inside info. OP is apalisoc's alt. Just so you guys know.

will_spurs
01-24-2016, 03:57 AM
Thank you.

You're welcome.

This board should be renamed Lemmings what with all the emo cliff-jumping.

mudyez
01-24-2016, 04:34 AM
both teams will win their home games.

dabom
01-24-2016, 04:50 AM
Inside info. OP is apalisoc's alt. Just so you guys know.

I swear. :lmao

BD24
01-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Last time girls were being talked about he said he had 3 different women texting him wanting his dick in Dallas.

He can't seem to make up his mind if he wants his online persona to get a lot of pussy or not.

exstatic
01-24-2016, 10:13 AM

Were you not around in May/June 2014? The dragon has been slain.

look_at_g_shred
01-24-2016, 10:58 AM
All that's missing from the thread title is "hold me, mommy"

Killakobe81
01-24-2016, 11:48 AM
Thank you. Culturally, it's like crossing the DMZ.

Anyways, back on topic. Going further up I-35, we meet our greatest enemy of them all. How are we going to beat this Goliath? We better hope they fall to the #4 seed, so they'll be the Dubs' problem.

There is so much california pussy in Frisco, Prosper, Plano etc. A young college kid like yourself should be slaying drunken white girls. Some prefer bkack cock but most want a pure bred whiteboy ...head to the shops of legacy on Fri/sat with a lil of your financial aid $ show off a lil whitbread bad boy image ... buy a few drinks "top shelf" and you will get play. One of my whiteboy coworkers be cleaning up around there ...

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 06:47 PM
Hipster bitches be easy as hell to fuck bro stop making excuses
they're not ladies though... i'm not interested in androgynous bisexuals/pansexuals that reek of 3 week old tuna and the last goat they fucked tbh :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 06:49 PM
There is so much california pussy in Frisco, Prosper, Plano etc. A young college kid like yourself should be slaying drunken white girls. Some prefer bkack cock but most want a pure bred whiteboy ...head to the shops of legacy on Fri/sat with a lil of your financial aid $ show off a lil whitbread bad boy image ... buy a few drinks "top shelf" and you will get play. One of my whiteboy coworkers be cleaning up around there ...
Would definitely prefer a white lady who wants to be with a white man. But I'm more interested in women, as in the complete package (includes personality) than I am in just pussy.

I also have no way to get to Frisco, Plano, etc. Train only goes to Dallas, or I could pay an extra $10 to go to Fort Worth.

SpursBig3s
01-24-2016, 07:09 PM
Would definitely prefer a white lady who wants to be with a white man. But I'm more interested in women, as in the complete package (includes personality) than I am in just pussy.

I also have no way to get to Frisco, Plano, etc. Train only goes to Dallas, or I could pay an extra $10 to go to Fort Worth.

Shut the Fvck up dude, every guy wants pussy:lol you trying to tell us that when you get drunk in college, you're only thinking of a girl's "personality" :lmao that's gay as hell

james evans
01-24-2016, 07:26 PM
i'm not concerned with teh clippers becaue the main reason they beat us last season was due to packing the lane. With the addition of West and Aldridge, Jordan/Griffin has to come out of the paint and that allows Leonard to buse Pierce or whomever is guarding him. PLUS they've added the dumb duo of Smith and Stevenson :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
01-24-2016, 07:42 PM
Last time girls were being talked about he said he had 3 different women texting him wanting his dick in Dallas.

He can't seem to make up his mind if he wants his online persona to get a lot of pussy or not.

This right here :lol

beirmeistr
01-24-2016, 07:51 PM

You should try writing a sleazy novel. There was a smooth flow to your dissertation.

Spurs 4 The Win
01-24-2016, 08:01 PM

This is a stark contrast to the big game you were talking a few days ago

no, but Alysen, Amber and Marisela are. 3 dates in a week next week for me, can't beat it

More like my 7.3 ... girls don't care about brains

LOL Fagg:lolt
LOL Lying for Internet Cred
LOL Lonely Fat Ass With No Game and No Girls
LOL L:lolser

SpursBig3s
01-24-2016, 09:55 PM
i'm not concerned with teh clippers becaue the main reason they beat us last season was due to packing the lane. With the addition of West and Aldridge, Jordan/Griffin has to come out of the paint and that allows Leonard to buse Pierce or whomever is guarding him. PLUS they've added the dumb duo of Smith and Stevenson :lol

not anymore. traded smith to the Rockets and picekd up Ayers :lmao

spursistan
01-24-2016, 09:56 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500-dark/okc.png&w=40&h=40&transparent=true
Thunder (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/okc/oklahoma-city-thunder) 106

(33-13, 12-8 away)

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500-dark/bkn.png&w=40&h=40&transparent=true
Nets (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/bkn/brooklyn-nets) 116

(12-33, 8-17 home)

:lmao

urunobili
01-24-2016, 10:05 PM
That Manu three followed by Kawhi's block in 14 exercised many demons and evened the odds and yes, once more it'd be a bear with them having the revenge factor...

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2016, 10:16 PM
OKC only beats teams when they have a clear talent advantage, tbh..their defense vs. quality teams is mediocre or worse, and their shitty offensive system hasn't changed with Donovan..

They no longer have a talent advantage over the Spurs..

james evans
01-24-2016, 10:41 PM
not anymore. traded smith to the Rockets and picekd up Ayers :lmao
SHIT!!! hold up, the rockets took Smith back? hahaha. wtf

BD24
01-24-2016, 10:46 PM

Thanks for looking up the quotes, I couldn't be assed to find them myself :toast

TD 21
01-24-2016, 10:50 PM
I'm not quite as concerned with the Thunder as I've been in recent years, but I'll remain concerned with thm until I see the Spurs play with more confidence against them.

As far as tomorrow, I'm expecting the typical terrible start offensively and a blowout loss. The Spurs are due, I suspect the Warriors will want the game more and despite the notion that they don't need Duncan in this match-up, no matter the match-up, it never helps to remove one of your best players.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 10:52 PM
Shut the Fvck up dude, every guy wants pussy:lol you trying to tell us that when you get drunk in college, you're only thinking of a girl's "personality" :lmao that's gay as hell
Only been drunk twice, don't really like the taste (and price) of alcohol tbh and I hate liquor. Will take a couple sips of beer with friends when it's given to me but that's it, don't really like the taste of that either. Would much rather have a ginger ale, gatorade or kool aid.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 10:55 PM

Welp. I meant Sydney, not Amber. Amber stopped texting me. I spent $7 on a movie date with Sydney, but she was too young and too quiet. Aly and I got along very well and we held hands and made out and touched each other and stuff, but I don't see myself marrying her due to her serious lack of smarts (it's 9 p.m. on a January night and she's like "I have to get home before it gets too dark")... besides that, the fact that she's wayyy too damn religious... Marisela was a bust, we had zero chemistry and she isn't attractive at all in person.

So that's that.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm not quite as concerned with the Thunder as I've been in recent years, but I'll remain concerned with thm until I see the Spurs play with more confidence against them.

As far as tomorrow, I'm expecting the typical terrible start offensively and a blowout loss. The Spurs are due, I suspect the Warriors will want the game more and despite the notion that they don't need Duncan in this match-up, no matter the match-up, it never helps to remove one of your best players.
We haven't been blown out all season, so I expect we keep it close. But yeah, we lose

TD 21
01-24-2016, 10:59 PM
We haven't been blown out all season, so I expect we keep it close. But yeah, we lose

Hence them being due.

They'll probably get down big early, battle back and make a game of it briefly, only to have it blown open for good.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-24-2016, 10:59 PM
Hence them being due.

They'll probably get down big early, battle back and make a game of it briefly, only to have it blown open for good.
I see that happening if we rest other guys besides TD

SpursBig3s
01-25-2016, 12:24 AM
Only been drunk twice, don't really like the taste (and price) of alcohol tbh and I hate liquor. Will take a couple sips of beer with friends when it's given to me but that's it, don't really like the taste of that either. Would much rather have a ginger ale, gatorade or kool aid.

ahhh, i see what you're doing. I laughed

TheGreatYacht
01-25-2016, 01:16 AM
OGayC lost to the Brooklyn Nets. They're a joke and pretenders.

BC3
01-25-2016, 01:23 AM

have you been to the pdx?

Shastafarian
01-25-2016, 01:28 AM
There remains one, big bad monster from the pits of the universal cesspit, we must fear, dread and act to avoid, no matter what else we may yield.

I'm talking about the demons from due north above, in the jagged pan-shaped state with the wicked tornadoes and mischievous chemistry labs. The dark necromancers who have made us scream and cry and throw things on a consistent basis to the point of insanity over quite a few years now.

The ones with the screaming, spear chucking, falsely tough jungle beast who the refs cannot call goaltending against in fear of animal cruelty allegations by PETA.

Be very, very, very afraid, fellow Spurs fans.

If we are so ill-starred as to having to meet them in the playoffs, we shall anticipate no mercy, for mercy runs naught in the cruel DNA of this malice. We must avoid this nameless, faceless enemy at all costs, ere we are doomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V354SFzDwMc

BC3
01-25-2016, 01:37 PM
well?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2016, 01:41 PM
have you been to the pdx?
??? What is that

BC3
01-25-2016, 02:03 PM
??? What is that

portland.

NameLess Scrub
01-25-2016, 02:41 PM
Spurs did beat OKC in '14, but the Thunder did play without Ibaka for 2 games and after he got back from injury early he was probably not the same.

So while I enjoyed it a lot I can't say I'm relaxed that the Spurs just have their number.
Plus OKC already has a win over the Spurs.

So yeah.. I respect them.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2016, 03:38 PM
portland.
What do you have to say about it, i.e. what is your point?

Agloco
01-25-2016, 07:25 PM

Just hop your poor ass over on PGBT. Use a fucking bike. I'd offer a lift, but honestly you're just creepy.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2016, 07:53 PM
Just hop your poor ass over on PGBT. Use a fucking bike. I'd offer a lift, but honestly you're just creepy.
Not creepy, just poor and self loathing (sometimes) and kind of injured and upset

Agloco
01-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Not creepy, just poor and self loathing (sometimes) and kind of injured and upset

Yeah......creepy.

BC3
01-26-2016, 11:16 AM
What do you have to say about it, i.e. what is your point?

just wanted to see if you've been there because you're comparing it to Denton.

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2016, 10:21 PM
120 points allowed vs. the Knicks, last night, 110 allowed vs. Minnesota tonight:lol

They can't stop anybody, tbh..