PDA

View Full Version : Business Casual

DMC
01-24-2016, 02:10 PM
What does it mean to you?

Do you consider jeans of any type/fashion to be acceptable BC wear?

Do you think it's overdone and unimportant (dress code)?

SpursforSix
01-24-2016, 02:31 PM

I guess it depends on the situation and job. Things seemed to have changed quickly. But I don't think jeans are BC. You mean for an actual job? Or just a get together of some sort?

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 02:53 PM

You should just keep focusing on wearing white t-shirts and triple XXX L Dickies to hide that 46 inch waist line you rocking..Business casual is non applicable to you :lol

Wild Cobra
01-24-2016, 03:23 PM
Still dress nice. Suit and tie not required.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 03:48 PM

If you do wear jeans...wear leather so we can see that mini cock outline :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/3275239feba1a0a86a04cef99b4d28f3_zpsbpyb4unx.jpg

SpursforSix
01-24-2016, 03:51 PM
If you do wear jeans...wear leather so we can see that mini cock outline :lol

Do you really not understand what jeans are?

BD24
01-24-2016, 03:51 PM
A nice pair of Slacks and a Polo or dress shirt should do. Wouldn't consider jeans business casual personally.

mrsmaalox
01-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Funny I just got home from shopping with my daughter, as she starts a new job tomorrow that is dress coded business casual. I know for females, bc means no jeans.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 04:19 PM
Funny I just got home from shopping with my daughter, as she starts a new job tomorrow that is dress coded business casual. I know for females, bc means no jeans.

I had no idea you had a daughter of working age......a business professional....sweet....;-)

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 04:35 PM

She should be wearing dresses and skirts any way Maalox. ....with halter tops....showing off that flat stomach nice cleavage and toned legs like her mama

SpursforSix
01-24-2016, 04:59 PM
She should be wearing dresses and skirts any way Maalox. ....with halter tops....showing off that flat stomach nice cleavage and toned legs like her mama

Keep fuckin that chicken

TDMVPDPOY
01-24-2016, 08:32 PM
wtf was jeans = business casual?

polos/tshirt isnt business casual man

The Reckoning
01-24-2016, 08:46 PM
khakis and button down w/ sports coat

Pauly D
01-25-2016, 03:29 AM

How old is she?

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 09:05 AM
How old is she?

She's an adult..18 and safe from the clutches of Avantes desire...she's like an 80 yr old woman to Avante

mrsmaalox
01-25-2016, 09:23 AM
How old is she?

She's 19. Too old for you :D

benefactor
01-25-2016, 09:32 AM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1840677/2vjv15j_jpg.gif

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 10:25 AM
perfect age... perfect age....

OMG......the possibilities :lmao

A rich black son in law ala Kool...who wouldnt want one....I could fill the job.....would be kinda akward considering our personal history.....but a mom and daughter combo deal...... (as friends of course ) OMG

Rain Man
01-25-2016, 10:45 AM

Business casual means no tie. Still a button down shirt MAYBE a polo, slacks or khakis and no athletic shoes

01-25-2016, 11:07 AM
A rich
:rollin

black son in law ala Kool
:lmao

Pauly D
01-25-2016, 01:07 PM

A young, handsome, professional 26 yr old? She needs a guy like me. Make it happen

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 01:50 PM
A young, handsome, professional 26 yr old? She needs a guy like me. Make it happen

Why would Maalox send her daughter to you a guy who's 2 inches on hard....if she wants a mind altering physical experience then Maalox would be wise to send her my way.....every mother wants their daughter to be taken to heavenly euphoric bliss...I can provide that and you can't tbh

SpursforSix
01-25-2016, 02:06 PM

yeah...you're a really ball of fun. going to bed at 8:00 on vacation and then bitching all night about other families moving around in their rooms.

DMX7
01-25-2016, 05:20 PM
Jeans are not business casual. That's why "jeans friday" at many work places is an exception.

DPG21920
01-25-2016, 06:44 PM

IMO - for the most part it's unimportant. Things are changing and people value certain things. Dress the part that's appropriate to get the business. Zuckerburg wears a hoodie. Jobs presented in a turtle neck. If they can do it and run successful businesses why can't everyone?

Would I use a lawyer who wore jeans? Probably not but for the most part if people look presentable I don't care & tend to mesh with people more laid back.

You can still look good in a nice pair of jeans & button down. It ties into our culture convo in the other thread.

DJR210
01-25-2016, 06:58 PM
Jeans are not business casual. That's why "jeans friday" at many work places is an exception.

DMC
01-25-2016, 07:12 PM
To me, business casual is something you wear to appease a code, not to impress someone. I've seen too many people who would technically qualify as business causal wearing Dockers sans crease, dirty, worn pockets with pant top rolled down and the belt too tight, and a button up sans tee shirt that's skin tight, with the sleeves rolled up. It's disgusting, but hey, they are technically ok. Then you have the guy with starched jeans, button up, blazer and boots who technically isn't to code.

Again, it's something you do to meet a code, not to impress. If you want to impress, clean your act up. If you're going to dress BC, do it right. Otherwise everyone knows you're just getting in on a technicality and it dilutes the concept.

I don't care for dress codes but like all codes they are intended for the small minority who don't seem to have common fucking sense to not dress like a fucking bum. If you leave the door open to whatever they want, you'll have fuckers wearing spandex and tube tops to corporate functions.

I've traveled the world for years and one thing is for certain; there are fucking idiots everywhere.

ducks
01-25-2016, 07:56 PM
some business casual is a teddy

ducks
01-25-2016, 07:58 PM
http://humanresources.about.com/od/workrelationships/a/dress_code.htm

TDMVPDPOY
01-25-2016, 09:56 PM
Business casual means no tie. Still a button down shirt MAYBE a polo, slacks or khakis and no athletic shoes

khakis?

chinos>>khakis man, u know it...

whattabout revealing tats in the workplace? professional office environment is frown upon right?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-28-2016, 02:17 AM
>rich
>black

choose one