PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Dont Get Mad At Kool Because You're Having Problems At Home

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 02:41 PM
Y'all suffer from sexual confidence issues and troubled relationships because of it...there's a reason for such emotional responses.. Its like a very uncomfortable foot itch while on a date and you cant get to it....or a very stinging ass itch when in a business meeting....or your nose running while out to dinner with a group of friends and you have no tissue.....Kool just causes extreme discomfort :lol

Here's an example of a guy experiencing trouble with his woman..what he really wanted to say is stop please Kool my girl makes me pull out and I suspect she's cheating on me...instead of saying that he attacks me....

Why does kori allow you to remain here and make new threads? your attention seeking is ridiculous, the made up stories, etc. Dude, lets be real, you soend almost 100% of your time here. Youre not out fucking a bunch of hot chicks nor living the life. Youre living the internet life for sure but god help you and your constant need for attention and acceptance from a bunch of nobodies on ST.

koriwhat
01-24-2016, 03:22 PM
No, i just think youre a fool trying to play a character online because you think it makes you cool or accepted. Youre on the internet man... and youre on the internet so damn much that i doubt you get out of the house. Post count and login times can prove that.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 03:52 PM
No, i just think youre a fool trying to play a character online because you think it makes you cool or accepted. Youre on the internet man... and youre on the internet so damn much that i doubt you get out of the house. Post count and login times can prove that.

If you think thats proof of anything your the biggest idiot this side of the miss's titty....fact is you're having woman problems and we all see it.....besides I haven't really posted in over a week :lol

Mitch
01-24-2016, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't care what a guy with calf tats had to say.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 04:04 PM

This is therapy for him..his bitch treating him bad....any ho would if their nigga was rocking calf tats.....I betcha a million bucks Calf tats has a tramp stamp and a tongue ring tbh

koriwhat
01-24-2016, 04:06 PM
If you think thats proof of anything your the biggest idiot this side of the miss's titty....fact is you're having woman problems and we all see it.....besides I haven't really posted in over a week :lol

Who knows, maybe you do live this life you claim to live. Either way, this is a spura bball forum, are you going to add to this forum with bball takes or just bring this place down more with your attention seeking ways?

koriwhat
01-24-2016, 04:07 PM
This is therapy for him..his bitch treating him bad....any ho would if their nigga was rocking calf tats.....I betcha a million bucks Calf tats has a tramp stamp and a tongue ring tbh

No piercings, never, and no back tattoos yet. Just like my front, i'll eventually have a full japanese piece down to the bottom of my thighs. Im fully covered these days except my back.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 04:09 PM
Who knows, maybe you do live this life you claim to live. Either way, this is a spura bball forum, are you going to add to this forum with bball takes or just bring this place down more with your attention seeking ways?

You got Dam right I live that life :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 04:11 PM
No piercings, never, and no back tattoos yet. Just like my front, i'll eventually have a full japanese piece down to the bottom of my thighs. Im fully covered these days except my back.

Down your thighs....wtf.....jap bukkake tat?

koriwhat
01-24-2016, 04:35 PM
A full back puece is shoulders down the the ditch of the leg or back of knee.

Buddy Mignon
01-24-2016, 06:24 PM