PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Pop already announcing he is resting players for tomorrow's Spurs-Warriors game

JohnnyMax
01-24-2016, 05:15 PM

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 05:22 PM
Sat it ain't so....preemptive excuses for his gay shit bag :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 05:23 PM

If that cuck got off his knees at night maybe they wouldn't be sore :lmao

xellos88330
01-24-2016, 05:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Completely expected this. I wonder how the Warriors will respond now.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 05:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Completely expected this. I wonder how the Warriors will respond now.

Nothing is funny about it...the league out to fine pop a zit face....its ridicoulous and exactly why I don't respect anything the Spurs accomplish....Kobe would have never faked an injury due to fear....especially against a big divisional rival....and sat out...Its pretty shameful tbh...Phil Jackson was right the asterisk lodged against the Spurs stands this confirms it....

Fucking pussy ass sore losers...no way should anyone respect them and their system

xellos88330
01-24-2016, 05:56 PM
Nothing is funny about it...the league out to fine pop a zit face....its ridicoulous and exactly why I don't respect anything the Spurs accomplish....Kobe would have never faked an injury due to fear....especially against a big divisional rival....and sat out...Its pretty shameful tbh...Phil Jackson was right the asterisk lodged against the Spurs stands this confirms it....

Fucking pussy ass sore losers...no way should anyone respect them and their system

Easy enough to say when you are a simpleton who rests their hopes on one player. Spurs don't do that and it requires the entire team to win a game. This is a great test and I find it actually enjoyable to watch players on my team who could use the minutes. You never know when an unexpected injury or foul trouble would send Duncan to the bench. You best learn how to play without him BEFORE the playoffs begin.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 06:02 PM
Easy enough to say when you are a simpleton who rests their hopes on one player. Spurs don't do that and it requires the entire team to win a game. This is a great test and I find it actually enjoyable to watch players on my team who could use the minutes. You never know when an unexpected injury or foul trouble would send Duncan to the bench. You best learn how to play without him BEFORE the playoffs begin.

^ People will spin anything

Buddy Mignon
01-24-2016, 06:05 PM
It's not like they'll miss his 5 points and 6 boards.

Raven
01-24-2016, 06:06 PM
not surprising.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 06:08 PM

Its the fact he treats this dude like a bitch. Coddles him and hides him...this dude knows no pain....he's never faced any real man controversy never played through fake pain a day in his life....I guess it's just what weak homo's do

Splits
01-24-2016, 06:11 PM
:lmao Capri melting down while his Kirby is two years younger, has quit the past three seasons, and regularly sits out home games because they're not part of his farewell tour narrative

:lol last playoff game at 33

01-24-2016, 06:21 PM
:lmao Capri melting down while his Kirby is two years younger, has quit the past three seasons, and regularly sits out home games because they're not part of his farewell tour narrative

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Silver&Black
01-24-2016, 06:24 PM
:lol Kool salty AF

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 06:37 PM
Tom Brady just lost due to all his cheating.....I hope zit face who cheats and lies with impunity is taking notes....

ElNono
01-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Tom Brady just lost due to all his cheating.....I hope zit face who cheats and lies with impunity is taking notes....

lol so mad

Killakobe81
01-24-2016, 06:40 PM

:lol

Killakobe81
01-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Its the fact he treats this dude like a bitch. Coddles him and hides him...this dude knows no pain....he's never faced any real man controversy never played through fake pain a day in his life....I guess it's just what weak homo's do

Amy caused plenty of pain his accountant to have some mercy, Kool.

Arcadian
01-24-2016, 06:44 PM
Uh...we can totally win without Duncan. It's not even a big deal.

Unleash the Bobanator.

SpursBig3s
01-24-2016, 06:57 PM
^ People will spin anything

Ironic coming from you:lol

DMC
01-24-2016, 07:06 PM

I'd like to buy a comma or two and a vowel.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 07:09 PM

I just get tired of this cheating shit Killa..there'a no honor in what he / they do....it's all a fucking dog and pony show....Tom Duncan is this Tim Duncan is that...he's an honorable player , he's the nba citizen award winner , he'a such a fucking good guy blah blah blah...

They cheat , they lie....they cheat some more just like Tom Brady and the Pats....the league should step up and call them out and fine them....and Spur fan celebrating mediocrity like this is laughable. ...this dude ain't no where near Kobe's greatness ...greatest power forward my fucking ass....leaders and Alphas don't fake injury when facing their biggest threat......it's total bullshit and why I for one will NEVER have an ounce of respect for him or zit face

DMC
01-24-2016, 07:22 PM
I...Tim Duncan is that...he's an honorable player , he's the nba citizen award winner , he'a such a fucking good guy

For posterity.

Splits
01-24-2016, 07:25 PM
Tim Duncan: the only player in the history of sport who can "cheat" while not playing.

:lol solid logic Capri

Now, continue your meltdown.

Bynumite
01-24-2016, 07:37 PM
Resting Duncan cost him a ring iirc.

koriwhat
01-24-2016, 07:39 PM

Didnt he sit out this season with some fake excusr of a shoulder injury or another achilles bs? btw, tim would never cripple his team with a lucrative deal that sees him sitting out yr after yr and collecting money he didnt work for.

Bynumite
01-24-2016, 07:40 PM
Pop is chickenshit and spurfan loves it because they will lodge the absence of Jim in case of an L. Even though is production is mediocre these days.

koriwhat
01-24-2016, 07:41 PM
I just get tired of this cheating shit Killa..there'a no honor in what he / they do....it's all a fucking dog and pony show....Tom Duncan is this Tim Duncan is that...he's an honorable player , he's the nba citizen award winner , he'a such a fucking good guy blah blah blah...

They cheat , they lie....they cheat some more just like Tom Brady and the Pats....the league should step up and call them out and fine them....and Spur fan celebrating mediocrity like this is laughable. ...this dude ain't no where near Kobe's greatness ...greatest power forward my fucking ass....leaders and Alphas don't fake injury when facing their biggest threat......it's total bullshit and why I for one will NEVER have an ounce of respect for him or zit face

But youll still visit a forum dedicated to said team you dont respect, sign up on said forum and post on it too all day and night. Go figure. Btw, they were fined and then miami did the same and wasnt fined. This league is a joke.

Splits
01-24-2016, 07:42 PM
especially against a big divisional rival

I know there are so many things that make people laugh at your stupidity, so this post is a bit trite, but the Spurs and Dubs are not in the same division.

tonight...you
01-24-2016, 08:48 PM

For a second there, I thought you was a G.
Not a whiny bitch...
Damn.

LkrFan
01-24-2016, 08:53 PM

Reck
01-24-2016, 09:09 PM

I'll agree with you this time Naruto.

As long as he doesn't sit Kawhi, LMA and the more key players, they'll compete.

Mnky
01-24-2016, 09:47 PM
Wah wah wah I'm lonely.. My kobe :cry

Kobe rested a couple seasons... What you talking bout kid

LakerHater
01-24-2016, 10:06 PM
He flew back to San Antonio

Killakobe81
01-24-2016, 10:22 PM
I'd like to buy a comma or two and a vowel.

Why dont i hire you as my copy editor? Since forem grammor matterz so much to youz?
Edit that, bitch.

baseline bum
01-24-2016, 10:27 PM

Remember back in Auburn Hills when not sitting Kobe cost him a ring?

Relevancy
01-24-2016, 10:48 PM
can't wait for this matchup, we're gonna to get a little taste of who looks like a champion, even being regular season and all

Reck
01-24-2016, 10:55 PM
can't wait for this matchup, we're gonna to get a little taste of who looks like a champion, even being regular season and all

Cant believe this game is being relegated to NBA TV and not ESPN or TNT. :lol

BD24
01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
Really? What game is on ESPN instead is my question. I really hope it's the sideshow Lakers lol

Killakobe81
01-24-2016, 11:07 PM

It's all cavs all the time ... national TV matchups since spurs game vs. bulls, warriors even NBAtV has them vs. Twolves ...
Spurs must face Dubs to get on NBATV ...

midnightpulp
01-24-2016, 11:29 PM
Non-Issue.

Pop probably saw how tough a time Pau had with GS (1 point on 0-8 shooting) and wants to see how a smaller lineup will do.

Chess, my friends.

InTheCrust
01-24-2016, 11:50 PM
His offensive production might not be needed, but he's still the anchor of the defense. They're going to miss his ability to play position defense and alter opponents offensive schemes.

hehateme
01-24-2016, 11:50 PM
Shown only on NBA TV? who gives a fuck then...

SpursforSix
01-25-2016, 12:06 AM
Didn't Kobe have to sit out with a hurt labia?

Relevancy
01-25-2016, 12:21 AM
Cant believe this game is being relegated to NBA TV and not ESPN or TNT. :lolwtf two of the best teams not being aired on tnt or espn:wow

phyzik
01-25-2016, 12:57 AM
Kool, If Spurs win, you gonna stick around or get "banned" again?

KimmyGib
01-25-2016, 01:22 AM

Funny how you refer to Kobe in the past tense as if he were already retired.

So far this season, Tim's sat 7 games (8 after Monday), and Kobe's sat 8. That you hold Tim to a higher standard than Kobe, despite the fact he's 2 years older and earns 20 mil less is telling.

hater
01-25-2016, 01:24 AM
Less Timmy = more Boban tbh

:lol worriers

nowitzkikopf
01-25-2016, 01:44 AM

seasoned heavily with salt

Reck
01-25-2016, 02:35 AM
Just saw the thread upstairs. Everyone jumping off the bridge like Timmy puts 20/10 every game anymore. :lol

Spurfans are weak minded creatures.

01-25-2016, 03:49 AM
Less Timmy = more Boban tbh

:lol worriers

Joseph Kony
01-25-2016, 04:05 AM
op is a faggot

afireinside20
01-25-2016, 05:41 AM
Sat it ain't so....preemptive excuses for his gay shit bag :lmao
Wow, after about a week of hiding, the faggot lives on!!!!

DMC
01-25-2016, 06:24 AM
Sitting Kobe cost 50m for 2 years.

DMC
01-25-2016, 06:37 AM
Why dont i hire you as my copy editor? Since forem grammor matterz so much to youz?
Edit that, bitch.
Not looking for perfection but reading your posts requires two or three passes to get your point. Punctuation exists for a reason.

Ironically the above post is one of your more legible.

Reck
01-25-2016, 07:17 AM
Not looking for perfection but reading your posts requires two or three passes to get your point. Punctuation exists for a reason.

Ironically the above post is one of your more legible.

I've no dog in this arguement but, and this is just assuming on my part--killa posts from his phone. I do, too often and its a pain. This board is not mobile friendly and then you add auto correct correcting the words you're actually trying to say equals fucked up, sometimes incoherent posts.

benefactor
01-25-2016, 07:20 AM
Just saw the thread upstairs. Everyone jumping off the bridge like Timmy puts 20/10 every game anymore. :lol

Spurfans are weak minded creatures.
:lol Uriel...His absence n:cryt :crynly takes away a l:cryt :cryf luster fr:crym arguably the m:cryst anticipated regular seas:cryn game in NBA hist:cryry, it als:cry virtually guarantees a Spurs l:cryss.

I don't know which teary eyed post is worse...his or TD21 sobbing like she lost her boyfriend...:cry this is it guise timmay is gon forevah :cry

Killakobe81
01-25-2016, 08:09 AM
Cannot blame Duncan for this. Pop is a genius coach but he likes playing these mind games. If Timmy is legit hurt then why risk him on a regular season game? But the CIA Pop shit is getting tiresome.

Killakobe81
01-25-2016, 08:13 AM
I've no dog in this arguement but, and this is just assuming on my part--killa posts from his phone. I do, too often and its a pain. This board is not mobile friendly and then you add auto correct correcting the words you're actually trying to say equals fucked up, sometimes incoherent posts.

yep. Touchwiz is much worse than what I had when i had an HTC ...but ill be honest here ... sometimes I don't care enough to take the time to fix, shit. Besides DMC is just being an ass. Sometimes when the mistake is simple ... he still points it out because he just likes feeling superior. And he is superior, in fact, I plan to give him the forum grammar policeman of the year award ...it comes with DPG's welshed money from Kool.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Non-Issue.

Pop probably saw how tough a time Pau had with GS (1 point on 0-8 shooting) and wants to see how a smaller lineup will do.

Chess, my friends.

Lying and cheating with Zits that out number the stars in space and still being praised by the media as a saint....

my friends....

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Kool, If Spurs win, you gonna stick around or get "banned" again?

Why are you requiring me to have the honor and integrity that you don't require of your Zit face coach ?

Fuck off you 2 faced white gorilla

DMC
01-25-2016, 09:49 AM
Nary room, I posted from mine.

DMC
01-25-2016, 10:05 AM
yep. Touchwiz is much worse than what I had when i had an HTC ...but ill be honest here ... sometimes I don't care enough to take the time to fix, shit. Besides DMC is just being an ass. Sometimes when the mistake is simple ... he still points it out because he just likes feeling superior. And he is superior, in fact, I plan to give him the forum grammar policeman of the year award ...it comes with DPG's welshed money from Kool.
Look at you go! Capitalization and all!

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 10:18 AM
Nary room, I posted from mine.

Hey bro I really don't gives a fuck what you think about a niggas reading and righting skills..

Trill talk

DPG21920
01-25-2016, 10:26 AM

So this is better? This is what you whined for? It's you in the muck, not me. It's not even funny or original & Laker fan has been exposed.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 10:36 AM
So this is better? This is what you whined for? It's you in the muck, not me. It's not even funny or original & Laker fan has been exposed.

Go swing on the monkey bars you 4 ft bitch :lol

UZER
01-25-2016, 10:42 AM
Shame on Pop!! - Lakerfan

Tank Tank Tank!! - Lakerfan

01-25-2016, 10:43 AM

Rain Man
01-25-2016, 10:43 AM
This is brilliant. This way we will see Kawhi at his full potential. If Kawhi can put the clamps on Curry without Tim to back him up then I will fully endorse him for MVP.

Of course I don't mean completely shutting him down because that is impossible but limiting him and pulling out the W for the Spurs.

That said...

Warriors by 7

LittleCriminal
01-25-2016, 11:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RU0e3WU.jpg

Killakobe81
01-25-2016, 11:21 AM

Oh come on Deeps! I talk strictly hoops 95% of the time on here ... I am not allowed to dance with devil in the pale moonlight once in a while? As for Kool sure most of his stuff is not about hoops but again you need a foil, we hardly argue anymore. I actually have been agreeing with Amb quite a bit lately ... besides DMC and his grammar smack where else can I actually have a lil fun here outside of one of Kool's troll threads?

Besides Deeps, when I do talk hoops ... half the time pricks on here throw everything back to Kobe ... even when I created a thread a few months back arguing Lebron was still the best, some posters bitched because I was lauding his work vs. the Celts. I'm all for hoops talk but there is so little of it here even when Kool is gone. So obviously he is not the lone issue.

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 11:47 AM
Oh come on Deeps! I talk strictly hoops 95% of the time on here ... I am not allowed to dance with devil in the pale moonlight once in a while? As for Kool sure most of his stuff is not about hoops but again you need a foil, we hardly argue anymore. I actually have been agreeing with Amb quite a bit lately ... besides DMC and his grammar smack where else can I actually have a lil fun in one of Kool's troll threads.

Besides Deeps, when I do talk hoops ... half the time pricks on here throw everything back to Kobe ... even when I created a thread a few months back arguing Lebron was still the best, some posters bitched because I was lauding his work vs. the Celts. I'm all for hoops talk but there is so little of it here even when Kool is gone. So obviously he is not the lone issue.

Now you're starting get the memo....Spur fan only want to talk real basketball as long as they feel they have an edge....it's all about Kobe no matter what. Kobe will be on their minds as they dying of a heart attack on theit kitchen floor with a bologne sandwich stuck in their mouth. ....as long as you agree with them they are good as long as you bash Kobe and suck their gay man's dick they are good....as long as you bash Kool they are good...

It's a pure Jim Jones in Jonestown society ....they are cultists Killa ...mindless bots circle jerking all day....

Remember them laughing at Fishers sick kid? Remember them celebrating over Jerry Buss's death? Remember the glee at the death of Trayvon Martin....?

Listen Killa there is no alliance with dishonorable wolves and real men. They're all frauds and have bad characters...they want to clip my balls and eat my dick like that scene in Bone Tamohawk ...

Spur fan are nothing but savages Killa...talking basketball with these neanderthals is useless....they're mad that after 5 titles no one in the world will even recognize their shitty city....:lol

I me....I'm gonna keep bringing det fire....and feeding the wolves red meat that they desire

DPG21920
01-25-2016, 12:09 PM
You're an idiot.

Rain Man
01-25-2016, 12:10 PM
Now you're starting get the memo....Spur fan only want to talk real basketball as long as they feel they have an edge....it's all about Kobe no matter what. Kobe will be on their minds as they dying of a heart attack on theit kitchen floor with a bologne sandwich stuck in their mouth. ....

WTF are you talking about? Are you really that stupid? Generic Spur fan would have a taco and not a sandwich. On top of that, the chewing wouldn't stop even in the jaws of death.

Killakobe81
01-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Now you're starting get the memo....Spur fan only want to talk real basketball as long as they feel they have an edge....it's all about Kobe no matter what. Kobe will be on their minds as they dying of a heart attack on theit kitchen floor with a bologne sandwich stuck in their mouth. ....as long as you agree with them they are good as long as you bash Kobe and suck their gay man's dick they are good....as long as you bash Kool they are good...

It's a pure Jim Jones in Jonestown society ....they are cultists Killa ...mindless bots circle jerking all day....

Remember them laughing at Fishers sick kid? Remember them celebrating over Jerry Buss's death? Remember the glee at the death of Trayvon Martin....?

Listen Killa there is no alliance with dishonorable wolves and real men. They're all frauds and have bad characters...they want to clip my balls and eat my dick like that scene in Bone Tamohawk ...

Spur fan are nothing but savages Killa...talking basketball with these neanderthals is useless....they're mad that after 5 titles no one in the world will even recognize their shitty city....:lol

I me....I'm gonna keep bringing det fire....and feeding the wolves red meat that they desire

Kobe's achilles too ... you have a point. Spurs are all about class but this forum doesnt reflect that

Thread
01-25-2016, 12:16 PM

Kool's Manifesto.

Kool Aid Man

DPG21920
01-25-2016, 12:22 PM
What an idiot laker fan circle we have going on here. Idiots hang with idiots I guess.

buttsR4rebounding
01-25-2016, 12:23 PM

Let's see...when Tim was Kobe age he was 1st team All-NBA and won a ring. My guess is Kobe will come up short on both counts.

Horse
01-25-2016, 02:37 PM

No weak homos rape unwilling women in Colorado

DMC
01-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Kobe's achilles too ... you have a point. Spurs are all about class but this forum doesnt reflect that
yet here you are neck deep in the same s*** you're bitching about. It's of your own free will.

JohnnyMax
01-25-2016, 05:55 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f4/f4216d29851f8e070094f7a4c375302d02e3acc3df60d17cd1 422ea9fd5bb14d.jpg

Cry Havoc
01-25-2016, 06:20 PM

Kobe being Kobe cost him 3 iirc. :lol

LkrFan
01-25-2016, 06:53 PM
Pop protection. The Spurs' psyche is weak which precisely explains why they never repeated as champs. If they go to Oakland with a full deck and get their shit pushed in, it could be devastating IMHO. Coach Poop knows this. Smart move tbh.

LkrFan
01-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Kobe being Kobe cost him 3 iirc. :lol

He's 5-2 in the Finals. -10 points son.

DPG21920
01-25-2016, 06:57 PM
He's 5-2 in the Finals. -10 points son.

So it cost him 2 is what you're saying :lol?

LkrFan
01-25-2016, 07:00 PM

No. They lost as a team.

DPG21920
01-25-2016, 07:11 PM
No. They lost as a team.

:lol but not SA. That's on Tim.

LkrFan
01-25-2016, 07:18 PM

Correct :downspin:

Cry Havoc
01-25-2016, 07:19 PM
No. They lost as a team.

And then Kobe blamed everyone else and ran them out of town.

Until he's left with this. This is Kobe's kingdom. A lottery team that is trying really damn hard to have the worst record in the league.

Tim's kingdom, meanwhile, is shattering NBA records for dominance.

LkrFan
01-25-2016, 07:22 PM
And then Kobe blamed everyone else and ran them out of town.

Until he's left with this. This is Kobe's kingdom. A lottery team that is trying really damn hard to have the worst record in the league.

Tim's kingdom, meanwhile, is shattering NBA records for dominance.

Tim has never repeated as champ and has a Bronze Medal. Couldn't even lead the Kang to G:lolld

Kobe 3-peated, repeated and has the opposite of Bronze Medals. :downspin:

UZER
01-25-2016, 08:04 PM

No. They lost as a team.

Correct :downspin:

:lol Perfect examples of

Shame on Pop!! - Lakerfan

Tank Tank Tank!! - Lakerfan

Cry Havoc
01-25-2016, 10:32 PM
Tim has never repeated as champ and has a Bronze Medal. Couldn't even lead the Kang to G:lolld

Kobe 3-peated, repeated

and has been so terrible for his organization that they have missed the playoffs for a quarter of his career.

LkrFan
01-25-2016, 10:40 PM
and has been so terrible for his organization that they have missed the playoffs for a quarter of his career.

How come Jim skipped the 2008 Olympics? :downspin: