PDA

View Full Version : Your Deepest Darkest Fantasy

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Let's hear it....even if it's gay. ..

Mine is to have Maa****x squirt milk all over me with her triple D's as I'm laying in the bed eating Cinnamon toast crunch

William Hung
01-24-2016, 07:43 PM
I'm in Singapore. A small Asian girl maybe about 11-12 offers to buy me a drink. I know I'm not supposed to but I take her back to my hotel room. No one is watching, and no one cares- so no harm no foul right? It's not about age, I just prefer small women.

RD2191
01-24-2016, 08:07 PM
:lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Fucking Viola Davis at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Spur|n|Austin
01-25-2016, 12:56 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4608405/creepy-smile-guy-o.gif

Thread
01-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Seeing what Daddy looks like nude.

Pauly D
01-25-2016, 01:13 PM
Rape. Specifically tying her hands behind her back, gagging her, and going to town. I could never go through with it because I couldn't live with myself having potentially ruined her life AND potentially getting caught, so if we could do a Men In Black type thing where I wipe out her memory of the night that would be perfect. And before anyone gets all high and mighty on me just know this is more common for women to fantasize about then men. They're into it even more

DMX7
01-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Rape. Specifically tying her hands behind her back, gagging her, and going to town. I could never go through with it because I couldn't live with myself having potentially ruined her life AND potentially getting caught, so if we could do a Men In Black type thing where I wipe out her memory of the night that would be perfect. And before anyone gets all high and mighty on me just know this is more common for women to fantasize about then men. They're into it even more

No, that's just you trying to justify this to yourself.

Pauly D
01-25-2016, 02:24 PM
No, that's just you trying to justify this to yourself.

No, it's because women love being dominated. What's even funnier is the liberal, feminist types, who would argue till they pass out that that's not true, love it more than anyone. Choking, bondage, all that good stuff

DisAsTerBot
01-25-2016, 03:09 PM

lol you thought you had to type all that out as if everyone here didn't already know that about you?? lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 03:50 PM

With this kind of sickness I'm sure Maloox would leave her daughter in my care and keeping as opposed to your disgusting ass..the nerve of you wanting to rape with a 2 inch on hard pecker

Thread
01-25-2016, 03:58 PM

Pauly, stooping to the truth.

PakiDan
01-25-2016, 04:01 PM
Having the entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir shit on my chest.

Pauly D
01-25-2016, 04:38 PM
lol you thought you had to type all that out as if everyone here didn't already know that about you?? lmao

yeah, cause everyone thinks I'm necrophiliac and I think even a fecalphiliac. Neither are true

With this kind of sickness I'm sure Maloox would leave her daughter in my care and keeping as opposed to your disgusting ass..the nerve of you wanting to rape with a 2 inch on hard pecker

What is this with my pecker? When have I ever talked about my BIG, STRONG COCK?

Avante
01-25-2016, 05:43 PM
Damn I miss junior high school.

FromWayDowntown
01-25-2016, 05:56 PM

Both deep and dark.

spurraider21
01-29-2016, 04:42 AM
No, it's because women love being dominated. What's even funnier is the liberal, feminist types, who would argue till they pass out that that's not true, love it more than anyone. Choking, bondage, all that good stuff
:lol yeah that's fine in the context of consensual sex... rape is typically preceded by a savage beating. being dominated during a sexual encounter you consented to having is one thing. being dominated into having forced sex... that's a different animal

Pauly D
01-29-2016, 11:07 AM
:lol yeah that's fine in the context of consensual sex... rape is typically preceded by a savage beating. being dominated during a sexual encounter you consented to having is one thing. being dominated into having forced sex... that's a different animal

We're talking about fantasy, you idiot. Of course women wouldn't want to actually be raped just like I could never actually do it to a woman. Take away the fear from not knowing who it is or what else they'll do and most women loves the rest

Thread
01-29-2016, 11:19 AM
We're talking about fantasy, you idiot. Of course women wouldn't want to actually be raped just like I could never actually do it to a woman. Take away the fear from not knowing who it is or what else they'll do and most women loves the rest

This is true, but, why is rape fantasy so desired?

spurraider21
01-29-2016, 11:48 AM
I get the premise of the thread but lol at your notion of women fantasizing actually getting raped

Pauly D
01-29-2016, 12:29 PM
This is true, but, why is rape fantasy so desired?

Domination. It's a primal thing. Women liked to be "taken" by a strong man and men like to be reminded they're in charge. Testosterone and estrogen

DMC
01-29-2016, 06:52 PM
For me it would be putting a broom handle up the OP's ass and calling him a Cho-Cho.

DMC
01-29-2016, 06:53 PM
I get the premise of the thread but lol at your notion of women fantasizing actually getting raped
I've had more than one ask me to do that to them. They didn't want seconds after hospital release.

DMC
01-29-2016, 06:54 PM
Damn I miss junior high school.

Not to worry, you can still fuck 12 year olds in Asia.

Koolaid_Man
01-29-2016, 08:32 PM
For me it would be putting a broom handle up the OP's ass and calling him a Cho-Cho.

Name the place and time...should I wear my thong....you like chocolate whip cream? :lol

spurraider21
01-30-2016, 05:24 AM
I've had more than one ask me to do that to them. They didn't want seconds after hospital release.
your fat hands nearly choked him to death

DMC
01-30-2016, 09:41 AM
your fat hands nearly choked him to death
You forgot to log in to your other account Philito.

spurraider21
01-30-2016, 01:28 PM
You forgot to log in to your other account Philito.
I don't have another account

Avante
01-31-2016, 07:37 AM
Not to worry, you can still fuck 12 year olds in Asia.

So those bar owners who make their money selling booze hire 12 year old kids to hustle drinks in a country where the drinking age is 18? And they must be 18 to get a work permit.

Just how damn ignorant are you?

Education is a great thing son.

The legal drinking age in the Philippines is 18. That is only the legal age, though. A lot of people can buy at the informal corner stores without showing any ID whatsoever. You might get asked for some identification at some of the more formal markets though. Some of the big supermarket chains might request ID when you purchase alcohol, but most of the store owners don’t even care as long as they make some kind of sale. Some people can go in and buy alcohol and cigarettes, and say it’s for their parents, and no questions are asked. One user report on an anecdotal stories site said that it is common to see 16-year-olds drinking there. One person said that they never ask for identification there. He said that most stores, clubs, and bars don’t even have a legal age limit for alcohol, but that some of the high-end clubs, restaurants, and bars in the bigger cities do frequently ask for identification and such. A lot of people don’t really care there because they would prefer to just make a sale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now why it's obviously lax do you really think 12 years olds are being hired to hustle drinks, you really this dumb?

Avante
01-31-2016, 07:39 AM
I just realized I have no deep dark fantasies. I have fantasies just not deep and dark.

Avante
01-31-2016, 07:49 AM
Never seen soooo many who know soooo little about life in general, it really is amazing.

Does anyone here honestly believe your buddies would put up with a guy who lusted after 12 year old girls? Come on people you really this dense, wow~~~~~~~~

DMC
01-31-2016, 04:07 PM
I don't have another account
I knew you'd argue.

DMC
01-31-2016, 04:08 PM
I just realized I have no deep dark fantasies. I have fantasies just not deep and dark.
The deep dark part of you is your belly button.

spurraider21
01-31-2016, 04:16 PM
I knew you'd argue.
a statement of fact is not an argument

DMC
01-31-2016, 08:00 PM
a statement of fact is not an argument
You even argued with that.

Avante
02-01-2016, 02:41 AM
The deep dark part of you is your belly button.

Tell us all again about bar owners living in a country where the drinking age is 18 is hiring 12 year old girls to hustle drinks....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid...

You run in gangs over there, ok? Do you really think anyone could be seen with a little kid and not get the same sort of treatment we see here? You really this fucking stupid? It would be....Avante was with a little kid, that sick fucking Pedo......ok dummy?

Fucking retard, shesh~~~~~~

Stupid, so there ya sit on a bar stool with a 12 year old, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2016, 12:25 AM
Making a hot dark chocolate black woman pregnant.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Making a hot dark chocolate black woman pregnant.

I beat you to it. Son.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2016, 12:53 AM
I beat you to it. Son.
But you're black so duh.

SpursforSix
02-06-2016, 10:15 AM
But you're black so duh.

Just below the waist.

And my athletic skills.

illusioNtEk
02-06-2016, 08:47 PM