PDA

View Full Version : Big Zak The Swiss Cheese Pervert

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 09:53 PM
:lmao or is this DMC:lol

Police investigating the case of “Swiss Cheese Pervert” suspect Christopher Pagano have said the man from San Antonio is to face further charges after a fourth alleged victim came forward.

Mr Pagano was arrested at his home in San Antonio, in early January, and has been accused of driving up to women on a number of occasions and offering them money to watch him put cheese on his genitals.

“He offers them money to watch him put Swiss cheese on his privates. He is a white, heavy set male, 40-50 years old. He drives a newer model silver sedan. He was also spotted in a black newer model sedan.”

According to the San Antonio Daily News, a man who allegedly “looked exactly like” Mr Pagano set up a profile on dating website OKCupid to advertise a specific fetish.
It reported that a woman in the area received a message from a man who said: “I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections [sic], girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products.

“So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.”

:lmao :lmao :lmao
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/swiss-cheese-pervert-600_zpsjibcuqxu.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/726715_zpsstzfknkr.jpg

SpursforSix
01-24-2016, 10:47 PM
How much money does it take? To make someone watch you put cheese on ones genitals. Just curious.

bigzak25
01-24-2016, 11:45 PM
I'm a sharp cheddar man. :hat

RD2191
01-25-2016, 12:40 AM
:lmao

lil'mo
01-25-2016, 12:43 AM
I thought I was the only one

SpursforSix
01-25-2016, 12:45 AM
Ok...$5 doesn't work

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2016, 09:09 AM
How much money does it take? To make someone watch you put cheese on ones genitals. Just curious.

If he paid me I'd watch....has to at least be $5 so I can buy me a BBQ sandwich combo....:lol

Fucking SAWM's