PDA

View Full Version : Broncos chances against Carolina?

Thebesteva
01-24-2016, 09:58 PM
Not gonna lie...we have to steal that game somehow. Panthers are in god mode

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
The defense won't have problems with Carolina's offense IMO, but Denver's offense vs. their defense is going to be really ugly..

DAF86
01-24-2016, 10:05 PM
Panthers had some kind of problems against the run on this game, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2016, 10:08 PM
#1 in the NFL in interceptions thrown vs. #1 in the NFL in interceptions:(

They will need to win 17-14 or some shit IMO..

AlexJones
01-24-2016, 10:08 PM
Broncos +4 and U45.5

Clipper Nation
01-24-2016, 10:12 PM
Carolina's defense, receivers, running backs, O-line, special teams and coaching staff are going to shit down Denver's throat while dragging Cum to a ring.

jeebus
01-24-2016, 10:13 PM
Gonna be an ugly game. Hopefully not like Super bowl 48 ugly imo.

Alex's foreskin
01-24-2016, 10:17 PM
Carolina's defense, receivers, running backs, O-line, special teams and coaching staff are going to shit down Denver's throat while dragging Cum to a ring.

Lol white QBs
LOL Cam dragging niggas with 50 total TDs

unleashbaynes
01-24-2016, 10:26 PM
:cry unless the QB is Brady or Rodgers they don't deserve any credit :cry

MultiTroll
01-24-2016, 10:32 PM
Earth to Kubiakheimer and Fivehead,
mix in some short passes. It's like you either try handoff runs or pass plays requiring the line to hold 5 seconds. Get an in between game, move the chains and keep Kam off the field. The number of 3 and outs vs Pats was appalling.

Fivehead / receivers:
It's either you receivers butterfinger the pass or Fivehead you HGH overdose overthrow t.d.s.
Find the right dosage and you have a chance.

HemisfairArena
01-24-2016, 10:36 PM
Peyton is the LeBron James of the NFL,,,after this super bowl his record will be 1-3 in the big game and the only qb he could beat to win the title was Rex "i'm a scrub" Grossman,,,,,,,

01-24-2016, 10:45 PM
It's going to be ugly tbh I don't see how Denver pulls it out. Even if their defense continues to play week, noodle arm is going to get shat on all game.

HemisfairArena
01-24-2016, 10:48 PM
Any team that can lay 31 on the seahawks and 49 on the cards,,,,look out.

MultiTroll
01-24-2016, 11:03 PM
^^^ True, but any defense that can hold the Pattycakes to 18 after being continually put on the spot by Fivehead and Kubiaks stenchy offense, look out.

I would say Carolina is favored, of course. But turnovers, weird plays can come up in any SuperBowl.
I still remember Randy Moss with his cuunty *worship me* stance after scoring what he and PatsFag thought was the winning t.d. vs the Giants. lol

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2016, 11:08 PM
Hopefully TJ Ward takes a shot at Cam's knees, early in the game, tbh..

AlexJones
01-24-2016, 11:19 PM
Need at least a D/ST

Lebron4MVP
01-24-2016, 11:20 PM
Carolina has had it too easy this postseason. That will change in 2 weeks. They will face adversity and plenty of it. The law of averages will catch up to them in that aspect. They are overdue a close game and they will get it from Denver. That is how it works in a championship run. Meanwhile Denver has been grinding out close wins all season long, so a close game will be nothing new for them.

HemisfairArena
01-24-2016, 11:31 PM
Carolina has been dogged all the way through,,,everyone said Seattle would beat them...then Cards would beat them...and they have responded like world beaters. I don't know why people still doubt that team. You think they will stop their aggressive play in the super bowl?,,,,they are foaming at the mouth right now and can feel the title in their hands,,,,

Lebron4MVP
01-24-2016, 11:36 PM
Carolina has been dogged all the way through,,,everyone said Seattle would beat them...then Cards would beat them...and they have responded like world beaters. I don't know why people still doubt that team. You think they will stop their aggressive play in the super bowl?,,,,they are foaming at the mouth right now and can feel the title in their hands,,,,

That's nice. They aren't going to dominate the Super Bowl like you think. This has been too easy and everything has been going their way. They are going to be facing some real adversity in 2 weeks. It is just how it works in sports. Championships are not easy and it will be much harder than it has been these last 2 weeks. They will be dealing with a close game for a change. No 49-15 type of win this time around.

HemisfairArena
01-24-2016, 11:38 PM
Manning has done nothing in his past to tell me this super bowl will be close with those panthers. These panthers are better than the seattle team that curb stomped him just recently in the super bowl,,,,

Lebron4MVP
01-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Manning has done nothing in his past to tell me this super bowl will be close with those panthers. These panthers are better than the seattle team that curb stomped him just recently in the super bowl,,,,

This Panthers team is nothing like that Seattle 2014 team. That Seahawks 14 D is much superior. And Denver's D is also superior than the Panthers as well. Also, start quoting me instead of talking to yourself.

spursreport
01-24-2016, 11:48 PM

I think you should shut the fuck up. You hyped the Steelers as this dangerous team, and they were bounced last week.

HemisfairArena
01-24-2016, 11:49 PM
I think you should shut the fuck up. You hyped the Steelers as this dangerous team, and they were bounced last week.

I dont give a fuck what you think,,,,lmao.

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2016, 11:54 PM

:wow

Robz4000
01-25-2016, 01:39 AM
Pretty abysmal at best, nonexistent more than likely.

Mal
01-25-2016, 04:35 AM
Don`t know, but I am happy for Will Smith`s family that Carolina advances.

Brazil
01-25-2016, 08:36 AM
Thing is if Cum is dialed and don't go retards which is always a possibility like throwing 30 yards yolo passes on the middle of the field, he has all weapons he needs to find solutions. I think he is gonna run quite a lot with the ball, stuff that Brady can't do

Brazil
01-25-2016, 08:38 AM
Don`t know, but I am happy for Will Smith`s family that Carolina advances.

:lol

tbh I will root for Panthers, Cam real nigg black QB winning will put a bit more salt in some of white supremacist wounds

Mal
01-25-2016, 11:14 AM

tbh I will root for Panthers, Cam real nigg black QB winning will put a bit more salt in some of white supremacist wounds

Since I`ll probably watch this game, I`ll be rooting for Carolina as well so no salt here. Just some hypocrisy revealed.

Avante
01-25-2016, 01:15 PM
Carolina can run the ball, the Pats couldn't. There it is right there.

Carolina will be in third and short all day, while the Pats were in third and long. So there goes that pass rush.

Now that Panther D once again in with a non mobile QB.

This could look like Seattle vs Denver.

No no on and no, that Denver D is not the OH MY GOD like we saw vs a team that couldn't run the ball, whole different deal vs one that can.

Mal
01-26-2016, 07:27 AM
In matter of pass rush, Carolina seems to be well equipped. NE had no running game since Blount and Lewis went down, Stewart is RB that Broncos will have to watch out for. Brady is better passer, game manager, but Newton is mobile, he probably will have to extend couple plays with his legs. And since I didn`t saw anything like this for whole season because he was standing behind awesome O-Line, it`s the only concern. Will Newton be that accurate out of pocket with Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware in the hunt. If so, easy Carolina.

They are missing DB`s, but Manning can`t throw, so no issue.

SuperCam
01-26-2016, 10:58 AM
This game is going to be over by he 3rd quarter tbh, media won't talk about how weak the AFC was after all the injuries the last few weeks. Broncos barely scraped by against wounded teams with lucky plays at mile high that would have lost at an away field :lol Those rushing schemes that put Tom's ass on the ground would leave them vulnerable to huge running gains by Stewart and Newton, and our offensive line is near the damn of the top of the nfl. Oh and five head trying to sling against our defense :lol

casual fans are eating up their D because they ass blasted Tom with a max cover rush 4 scheme, which if used against Carolina would probably let us put up 400+ yards of offense and dominate time of possession

johnsmith
01-26-2016, 02:50 PM
To answer the OP, very little. The matchup is so similar to 2014, I have no faith they will win.

Having said that, I was certain they'd lose to the Steelers, then the Pats....so I'd be just fine with being wrong again.

Panthers look like a juggernaut though.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 06:38 PM
I'm not worried about Carolina's offense, tbh..they had the 31st ranked schedule in the NFL and played against shitty defenses for most of the year..the best defense we've seen in the past 13 years of NFL football shouldn't have problems against them..

However, they will be huge favorites, because the Broncos' atrocious offense that ranked #1 in the NFL in turnovers will be playing against the #1 defense at generating turnovers, which could get ugly and lead to a repeat of 2013:(

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-26-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm not worried about Carolina's offense, tbh..they had the 31st ranked schedule in the NFL and played against shitty defenses for most of the year..

However, they will be huge favorites, because the Broncos' atrocious offense that ranked #1 in the NFL in turnovers will be playing against the #1 defense at generating turnovers, which could get ugly and lead to a repeat of 2013:(

That's pretty much a wash when you put into account they raped Arizona and Seattle (two top 5 defenses) offensively in consecutive weeks, average the most points per game in the league, and have the MVP on their team.

I think it will be a close game, and I think Cam will struggle somewhat, but I don't think they will struggle putting up points.

Thebesteva
01-26-2016, 07:54 PM
That's pretty much a wash when you put into account they raped Arizona and Seattle (two top 5 defenses) offensively in consecutive weeks, average the most points per game in the league, and have the MVP on their team.

I think it will be a close game, and I think Cam will struggle somewhat, but I don't think they will struggle putting up points.

I just can't see Carolina losing it man, I'm not getting my hopes up. It will be the second happiest day of my sports life tbh if they do it somehow. I have nothing against the Panthers or Cam Newton at all either. Dont get all the fuss about the guy dancing in the end zone...who gives a shit

Aztecfan03
01-26-2016, 08:52 PM
Peyton is the LeBron James of the NFL,,,after this super bowl his record will be 1-3 in the big game and the only qb he could beat to win the title was Rex "i'm a scrub" Grossman,,,,,,,
And if it wasn't for Marlon Mcree fumbling a 4th down interception against the patriots, he would have likely never got any rings.

lefty
01-26-2016, 09:05 PM
Fuck the haters

Cam is awesome, he is having fun; the haters want to be like Cam

They are fighting and I'm dancing

Thebesteva
01-27-2016, 01:21 AM
Jesus Christ, they're already celebrating their Superbowl Victory on the Panthers Forum

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/124665-theyre-scared/?page=5

Don't ever take a game for granted fellas. I mean the odds are not looking good for Denver but any given sunday anything can happen. Just ask the Giants and Patriots or Patriots and Rams.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2016, 01:50 AM
And if it wasn't for Marlon Mcree fumbling a 4th down interception against the patriots, he would have likely never got any rings.
Marty's challenge was even dumber than the actual fumble itself, tbh. The fumble only cost us the ball; Marty cost us a crucial timeout that we ended up wishing we had down the stretch. I blame the pussified career-choker coach for the 2006 meltdown more than any player.

johnsmith
01-27-2016, 08:01 AM
Marty's challenge was even dumber than the actual fumble itself, tbh. The fumble only cost us the ball; Marty cost us a crucial timeout that we ended up wishing we had down the stretch. I blame the pussified career-choker coach for the 2006 meltdown more than any player.

All that boils down too is "it's the Chargers"....they will always be the Chargers.

Lol, they can't hardly even keep their fans interested.

Phillip
01-27-2016, 09:06 AM
All that boils down too is "it's the Chargers"....they will always be the Chargers.

lol cutler

Clipper Nation
01-27-2016, 11:06 AM

Really, it boils down to the ownership, not the franchise in and of itself. When Barron Hilton owned the team, the Chargers won five division titles and their only championship. Once it was sold to Gene Klein and especially when the Spanos family bought the team, the Chargers became the hideous joke of a franchise we see today. Dean has ruined this franchise to the point where we need a Robert Kraft/Paul Allen type of figure to step in and save it.

SuperCam
01-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Jesus Christ, they're already celebrating their Superbowl Victory on the Panthers Forum

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/124665-theyre-scared/?page=5

Don't ever take a game for granted fellas. I mean the odds are not looking good for Denver but any given sunday anything can happen. Just ask the Giants and Patriots or Patriots and Rams.

who gives a shit what fans think? there's a broncos board with just as many thinking no way they lose

Thebesteva
01-27-2016, 12:19 PM
who gives a shit what fans think? there's a broncos board with just as many thinking no way they lose

no there isnt

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2016, 03:22 PM
no there isnt

:lol Broncos Country is rampant with homers, bro..

Thebesteva
01-27-2016, 04:10 PM
:lol Broncos Country is rampant with homers, bro..

lol I see you posting their regularly. Dude 99% of that forum is scared and just going with the they doubted us last week approach

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2016, 05:12 PM
lol I see you posting their regularly. Dude 99% of that forum is scared and just going with the they doubted us last week approach

Ya, I've been posting there for the past few weeks(have had a membership for years, though), but I'm constantly attacked for saying anything anti-Manning or pro-Cam/Carolina:lol..

johnsmith
01-27-2016, 05:22 PM
lol cutler

Well done sir.

elemento
01-27-2016, 05:27 PM
I really hope that Manning pulls this off. I can't stand Newton.

spurraider21
01-27-2016, 06:45 PM
- Carolina has the #1 scoring offense in the league this year
- They have faced the 25th toughest schedule (https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other)

Denver has the #4 scoring defense (#1 yardage) and has had the 5th toughest schedule

Thebesteva
01-27-2016, 10:12 PM
Ya, I've been posting there for the past few weeks(have had a membership for years, though), but I'm constantly attacked for saying anything anti-Manning or pro-Cam/Carolina:lol..

Thebesteva
01-27-2016, 10:13 PM
- Carolina has the #1 scoring offense in the league this year
- They have faced the 25th toughest schedule (https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other)

Denver has the #4 scoring defense (#1 yardage) and has had the 5th toughest schedule

That's the 1 thing giving me some hope here...that and the fact that everyone assumes its going to be so easy must take a ton of pressure off Peyton this time around. Either way I'm still glad to be back in the Superbowl. Its an exciting feels

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-27-2016, 10:49 PM
I really hope that Manning pulls this off. I can't stand Newton.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-27-2016, 11:14 PM
17–13 Panthers

Don't think Cam will run and dab all over this defense. They're too good, from the nose tackle all the way to the corners.

Thebesteva
01-28-2016, 12:25 AM
17–13 Panthers

Don't think Cam will run and dab all over this defense. They're too good, from the nose tackle all the way to the corners.

I hope its a good game too...not like the Hawks game..that was awful to watch

Mal
01-28-2016, 06:20 AM
Seriously if Carolina will go like they`ve already won, they are fucked. Denver is capable to hold on early lead. Carolina should go, set the tone of the game like they did against Seahawks and Arizona.

Manning is probably good for half game of throwing. He barely took a shot with pass attempt in 2nd half of Patriots game.

Thread
01-28-2016, 07:59 AM
Seriously if Carolina will go like they`ve already won, they are fucked. Denver is capable to hold on early lead. Carolina should go, set the tone of the game like they did against Seahawks and Arizona.

Fine analysis.

pgardn
01-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Fuck the haters

Yep.

I find it difficult to dislike someone enjoying his craft so much.

MultiTroll
01-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Lot of noise about whether Manning and his receivers will connect.

How well is Carolina set up to stop the Denver run?

Phillip
01-28-2016, 07:00 PM
Well done sir.http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bears/post/_/id/4701906/obit-of-lifelong-bears-fan-trolls-jay-cutler

johnsmith
01-29-2016, 09:22 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bears/post/_/id/4701906/obit-of-lifelong-bears-fan-trolls-jay-cutler

Lol....I'm not clicking that link but again, well done.

You sir still win.

PublicOption
01-29-2016, 05:15 PM
take carolina to cover...........big.

Fabbs
01-30-2016, 02:41 PM
take carolina to cover...........big.
More power to you if you win, but I don't sense any sure thing here.
Carolina favored? Of course.

But if Denver can run and Fivehead and his butterfinger receivers can connect enough thus keep Cam off the field....

Don't get me wrong, I see the potential for Carolina to roll.
If Fivehead and receivers suck, it's ca ching money on Carolina.

HemisfairArena
01-30-2016, 08:42 PM
The donkeys have 0% chance. Panthers defense is to fuckin' fast,,,they remind of the Cowgirls against the Bills in the Super Bowl. Every time a Bills player would touch the ball on offense, there were 3 dallas defenders right there to meet him,,,,

Sean Cagney
01-30-2016, 08:45 PM
Any team that can lay 31 on the seahawks and 49 on the cards,,,,look out.

They are on another level right now. They really let up in the 2nd half of that Seattle game too, they could have scored over 40 IMO.

Thread
01-30-2016, 11:52 PM
I'd really prefer Denver here. The long view is my aim. Having Carolina win it now would jade them next season. I need them to be strong, hungry, angry next season to stymie the Cardinals should it come to that.

Thebesteva
01-31-2016, 12:57 AM
This game is going to be over by he 3rd quarter tbh, media won't talk about how weak the AFC was after all the injuries the last few weeks. Broncos barely scraped by against wounded teams with lucky plays at mile high that would have lost at an away field :lol Those rushing schemes that put Tom's ass on the ground would leave them vulnerable to huge running gains by Stewart and Newton, and our offensive line is near the damn of the top of the nfl. Oh and five head trying to sling against our defense :lol

casual fans are eating up their D because they ass blasted Tom with a max cover rush 4 scheme, which if used against Carolina would probably let us put up 400+ yards of offense and dominate time of possession

Stop it pls :cry

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N0ArQ2F1ajU/hqdefault.jpg

Avante
01-31-2016, 05:37 AM
Both teams are obviously on the road.

Carolina averaged 30 points a game on the road in 2015, Denver....22.

I can't find anything that doesn't favor Carolina in this "spot".

AlexJones
01-31-2016, 06:56 AM
Both teams are obviously on the road.

Carolina averaged 30 points a game on the road in 2015, Denver....22.

I can't find anything that doesn't favor Carolina in this "spot".

!!!!!!

Avante
01-31-2016, 07:30 AM
!!!!!!

Let's do this amigo.

I'll tke the Panthers to win and cover the opening line (the one I bet) you can have Denver, ok? 60 days self bannishment, so ya got balls Alex?

spursreport
01-31-2016, 06:23 PM
The donkeys have 0% chance. Panthers defense is to fuckin' fast,,,they remind of the Cowgirls against the Bills in the Super Bowl. Every time a Bills player would touch the ball on offense, there were 3 dallas defenders right there to meet him,,,,

:lol Another prediction by this faggot.

I said it a few weeks ago,,,watch out for those Steelers,,,they can beat Cincy and Denver,,they already have this year.

At what point did I say I was a Steeler fan?,,,sounds like youre a biased Steeler hater like Raven,,,,Don't bet with your hearts,,,,

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 06:51 PM
:lol Another prediction by this faggot.

you ok, princess?,,,

Thebesteva
01-31-2016, 07:40 PM
Avante and Hemisfair picking Carolina...about the only good thing we have on our side. Now if only Charles Barkley would pick the Panthers then its a lock.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 08:52 PM
Panthers crossing their fingers that Manning doesn't get hurt before the game,,,otherwise the donkeys have a shot. We all expect(know) choke Manning will get throttled again and be the LeBron James of the NFL,,,,

MultiTroll
02-01-2016, 02:13 AM
^^^Wonder what the real report on Osweiller injury is? His knee was jacked up.

Kubiak way too conservative to pull Fivehead if he is sucking. But that would be a trip if Osweiller came in and moved the team.

Avante
02-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Avante and Hemisfair picking Carolina...about the only good thing we have on our side. Now if only Charles Barkley would pick the Panthers then its a lock.

Why not go to that thread about predicting the playoffs, ok?

I went 8-2, so why act stupid? And my ATS picks plus $1000.

So why the bullshit?

How about some facts, ok little one?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256005&page=3&p=8388941#post8388941

johnsmith
02-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Let's do this amigo.

I'll tke the Panthers to win and cover the opening line (the one I bet) you can have Denver, ok? 60 days self bannishment, so ya got balls Alex?

Please stop suggesting "self banishment" bets with people. You haven't honored a single bet you've made in the 4 years you've posted on this site and EVERYONE that posts here knows it.

Just stop.

AlexJones
02-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Gonna need a D/ST score or an 80 yard CJ anderson run. I think it'll be low scoring

Avante
02-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Please stop suggesting "self banishment" bets with people. You haven't honored a single bet you've made in the 4 years you've posted on this site and EVERYONE that posts here knows it.

Just stop.

Here ya are yet again doing absolutely nothing but.....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE....ha~~~~~~

Get over Avante, ok ya little shit?

pgardn
02-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Why not go to that thread about predicting the playoffs, ok?

I went 8-2, so why act stupid? And my ATS picks plus $1000.

So why the bullshit?

How about some facts, ok little one?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256005&page=3&p=8388941#post8388941

You are a shameless liar.

johnsmith
02-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Here ya are yet again doing absolutely nothing but.....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE....ha~~~~~~

Get over Avante, ok ya little shit?

You're so tough....here....anonymous....on the Internet.

Super tough.

Avante
02-02-2016, 11:33 AM

So ya can't read? There my picks are staring at ya.

Stupid, that thread is about...SU....picks, ok dummy? Yep, 8-2.

Avante
02-02-2016, 11:50 AM
You're so tough....here....anonymous....on the Internet.

Super tough.

Dude, talk football and stop worrying about Avante, ok?

gambit1990
02-02-2016, 01:49 PM
rooting for manning. carolina seems like they're gonna win though...

pgardn
02-02-2016, 05:24 PM
So ya can't read? There my picks are staring at ya.

Stupid, that thread is about...SU....picks, ok dummy? Yep, 8-2.

You know this and I know this. You can stop with the wagers you never put up.

Avante
02-02-2016, 05:54 PM

You know this and I know this. You can stop with the wagers you never put up.

I'll go slow, you can do this little guy.

In that thread about PICK THE WINNER...I went 8-2. Now what about don't you get? Dude, my picks are in thart thread, ok?

Just how damn stupid are you?

THAT HAD NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH................................ATS WAGERING..........ok ya retarded bitch?

When it comes to ATS wagering I;m at plus $1000 for 2015 and will lay the 4.5 with Carolina 550 to win 500.

Dude, do you just not understand any of this?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256005&page=3&p=8402899#post8402899

pgardn
02-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then fuck it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

And you somehow only lost 10 bucks...

LIAR...

Avante
02-03-2016, 01:40 AM
Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then fuck it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

And you somehow only lost 10 bucks...

LIAR...

My God you're an idiot, wow~~~~~~~~

Pay attention stupid.

I played NE/Carolina, ok ya with me dummy? I lost 110 with NE but won 100 with Carolina...ok, now do the math ya dumb fuck, ok?

Is this little shit for real? Notice I'm all he does, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed ya FINALLY figured out that my 8-2 was....SU.

Stupid, do you really think I think I could fool anyone here, come oh guy you really that far gone?

Thebesteva
02-03-2016, 03:19 AM

Pay attention stupid.

I played NE/Carolina, ok ya with me dummy? I lost 110 with NE but won 100 with Carolina...ok, now do the math ya dumb fuck, ok?

Stupid, do you really think I think I could fool anyone here, come oh guy you really that far gone?

Dude why is your posting style like a 13 year old girl? You sound like a huge emotional faggot tbh. Calm down...its just a message board filled mostly by section 8 people.

Avante
02-03-2016, 04:39 AM
Dude why is your posting style like a 13 year old girl? You sound like a huge emotional faggot tbh. Calm down...its just a message board filled mostly by section 8 people.

I like facts, not into little shits like you lying about things. Deal in facts and it's all good, ok? Start lying and we will have a problem, ok?

Be cool and keep it real, act like a punk kid and I'll treat you/anyone like one, ok?

pgardn
02-03-2016, 08:02 AM

Pay attention stupid.

So where did you post you played Carolina?

Ok...

Currently plus $1010.

Its NOT in the above.

Avante
02-03-2016, 11:44 AM

Ok...

Currently plus $1010.

Its NOT in the above.

I talked about taking Carolina if the weather wasn't a factor. Well it wasn't but I didn't know about the weather until game time by then I was at a bar with no computerbas I mentioned. I made the call from there.

Now if I'd never talked about the play that would be different. But I did. Truth be known I'm actually up over 1800, but those plays were never talked about here.

Dude, why do you wory S000000000000000000000 damn much about me. I won plus $2100 right here in 2014 and even without that play would be up $900 in 2015.. So what's your problem?

Dude, why not talk football instead of crying around about me?

Now pay attention, ok?

I have Carolina - 4.5 (called it in the second the line came out) and will play 550 to win 500.

Now don't mess that up and act like you don't understand, ok stupid? Hell, you can't even figure what,...SU...means.

MultiTroll
02-03-2016, 01:15 PM
If Fivehead is obviously sucking, put Ossweiler in?

It won't happen.
Kubiak won't have the nads. (Altho to his credit, he did it earlier in the year and it worked.)
Elway too sentimental towards Manning to order Kubiak to do it.

Would you do it if it's 14 - 0 Cats after Manning threw two horrific picks?
Not talking about butterfingers. Don't call receiver drop INTs. They aren't. Not my problem lame NFL statistics lag a century behind.

pgardn
02-03-2016, 09:47 PM
I talked about taking Carolina if the weather wasn't a factor. Well it wasn't but I didn't know about the weather until game time by then I was at a bar with no computerbas I mentioned. I made the call from there.

Now if I'd never talked about the play that would be different. But I did. Truth be known I'm actually up over 1800, but those plays were never talked about here.

Dude, why do you wory S000000000000000000000 damn much about me. I won plus $2100 right here in 2014 and even without that play would be up $900 in 2015.. So what's your problem?

Dude, why not talk football instead of crying around about me?

Now pay attention, ok?

I have Carolina - 4.5 (called it in the second the line came out) and will play 550 to win 500.

Now don't mess that up and act like you don't understand, ok stupid? Hell, you can't even figure what,...SU...means.

Well of course we all believe you.
Who the hell do you make straight up bets against when there are clear favorites? The voices in your head?
And then you have the gall to put this crap in YOUR betting thread like it will go away.

Everyone sees what you do. You hope people won't read your betting totals closely. I get it. There are a lot of posters who have given up trifling with you. I just had no idea you were such a blatant liar.

Thebesteva
02-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Broncos bus got into an accident...wtf man

http://nypost.com/2016/02/03/broncos-more-banged-up-after-bus-crash-than-first-thought/

Avante
02-04-2016, 12:48 AM
Well of course we all believe you.
Who the hell do you make straight up bets against when there are clear favorites? The voices in your head?
And then you have the gall to put this crap in YOUR betting thread like it will go away.

Everyone sees what you do. You hope people won't read your betting totals closely. I get it. There are a lot of posters who have given up trifling with you. I just had no idea you were such a blatant liar.

When you post..SU...you aren't tying to fool anyone idiot, ok?

And did I not take Carolina to cover? Did I no mention the weather? Now think stupid, ok?

pgardn
02-04-2016, 04:26 PM
When you post..SU...you aren't tying to fool anyone idiot, ok?

And did I not take Carolina to cover? Did I no mention the weather? Now think stupid, ok?

No you did not take Carolina to cover based on your post that I have reposted numerous times.
Nowhere did you say you took Carolina. You said you did with the boyz. Like we believe you.

Read your own post AGAIN.

pgardn
02-04-2016, 04:27 PM

Ok...

Currently plus $1010.

Its NOT in the above.

And yet Again...

Avante
02-04-2016, 05:10 PM
No you did not take Carolina to cover based on your post that I have reposted numerous times.
Nowhere did you say you took Carolina. You said you did with the boyz. Like we believe you.

Read your own post AGAIN.

Just how damn dumb are you?

Stupid, you can't read?

pgardn
02-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Just how damn dumb are you?

Stupid, you can't read?

I read just fine.

You are a liar, and a bad one at that.

Avante
02-05-2016, 12:58 AM
I read just fine.

You are a liar, and a bad one at that.

The only liar here is you and it's sad to watch.

Thebesteva
02-05-2016, 02:32 AM

Is it true you're fagging up another forum now?

Avante
02-05-2016, 02:46 AM
Is it true you're fagging up another forum now?

I guess I could over react to everything, and know nothing about the history of anything, and fit right in...here. And I post on a lot of boards, this being my favorite because it's so easy, me vs punk kids.....hahaha~~~~~

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2016, 03:01 AM

you are on record as being a liar actually

Avante
02-05-2016, 03:10 AM
you are on record as being a liar actually

Here we are a few days away from the biggest game of the year and you're STILL all worried about Avante, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Dude, you/that freak up there/Blake/johnsmith and Clipper Nation, all only come here to see who they can bug, yep I confess I fuck around because they/you deserve it. Look at you, why not talk football...well?

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Dude, you/that freak up there/Blake/johnsmith and Clipper Nation, all only come here to see who they can bug, yep I confess I fuck around because they/you deserve it. Look at you, why not talk football...well?
Cause you're a dipshit

MultiTroll
02-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Broncos bus got into an accident...wtf man

http://nypost.com/2016/02/03/broncos-more-banged-up-after-bus-crash-than-first-thought/
Wow.
Of course they are gonna say everyone is ok whether they are or not.
Hope they are, that would suck to have a Super Bowl changed over some granny driver. :lol

Skank Gaga to sing the anthem. :rolleyes I always record and skip.

Avante
02-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Cause you're a dipshit

I talk football , you're the one worried about everyone else...why?

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2016, 05:17 PM
I talk football , you're the one worried about everyone else...why?

I tried not getting involved we had an agreement by your own actions here we are.

Avante
02-05-2016, 05:23 PM
I tried not getting involved we had an agreement by your own actions here we are.

Starting right now ya fucking sick bitch, either talk football or don't talk to me at all, got it fucker?

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Starting right now ya fucking sick bitch, either talk football or don't talk to me at all, got it fucker?
No we had a deal already in place that you violated.

Avante
02-05-2016, 08:17 PM

Dude, talk football or go bug somebody else, got it?

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Dude, talk football or go bug somebody else, got it?

lefty
02-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Congratulations on your SB title Denver

jeebus
02-07-2016, 10:12 PM
Biggest fools gold team in a long ass time. :lol at everyone sucking that team off when they've played against no one good all year. in rolls five head and they wet the bed.

DAF86
02-07-2016, 10:41 PM

I love it when cocky mofos get humbled. :lol

DMC
02-07-2016, 10:49 PM

Lol white QBs
LOL Cam dragging niggas with 50 total TDs

Carolina can run the ball, the Pats couldn't. There it is right there.

Carolina will be in third and short all day, while the Pats were in third and long. So there goes that pass rush.

Now that Panther D once again in with a non mobile QB.

This could look like Seattle vs Denver.

No no on and no, that Denver D is not the OH MY GOD like we saw vs a team that couldn't run the ball, whole different deal vs one that can.

Fuck the haters

I love it when cocky mofos get humbled. :lol

This forum is full of neck beard wearing fat asses who don't know shit about football but love to talk the game. lol idiots.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2016, 11:00 PM
100%

Trainwreck2100
02-07-2016, 11:05 PM
This forum is full of neck beard wearing fat asses who don't know shit about football but love to talk the game. lol idiots.

:lol quoting lefty
gih lefty

DMC
02-07-2016, 11:08 PM
:lol quoting lefty
gih lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896)
He got lumped in there. Piss and vinegar meets salt and wound.

Avante
02-08-2016, 09:23 PM

Dude, how about you vs me talking football, think ya can hang? I don't.

DMC
02-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Dude, how about you vs me talking football, think ya can hang? I don't.

Let's talk ethics and morality, and how to walk through a daycare center without getting an erection. Think you can hang?

Avante
02-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Let's talk ethics and morality, and how to walk through a daycare center without getting an erection. Think you can hang?

Just as I thought you know ya can't hang, smart move little fella. I'd cut ya to ribbons and we both know it.

I'd start with Beattlie Feathers, remember him?

DMC
02-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Just as I thought you know ya can't hang, smart move little fella. I'd cut ya to ribbons and we both know it.

I'd start with Beattlie Feathers, remember him?
Young Filipino guy who tried to save his sister from you?