lefty
01-24-2016, 09:59 PM
Tbh

DAF86
01-24-2016, 10:04 PM
Where's the report?

jeebus
01-24-2016, 10:11 PM
3 out of the 4 teams in the NFC/AFC championship games had white QBs. A 75%. Fucking pathetic.

Avante
01-25-2016, 01:23 PM
A black QB will win the MVP.

A black QB played in the NCAA title game. Came in third in the Heisman race.

Black QB won the NCCA in 2014.

RW the only QB to play in two of the last three SB's.

Black QB's playing in the last four SB's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm telling all you racist white rednecks right now, you better cool all this predjudice bullshit, black QB 's are all over the high school scene, which tells us what?

Avante
01-25-2016, 02:01 PM
We are going to see the classic white QB standing tall in the pocker in Peyton Manning vs the athlete, that guy who run and put that run/pass??? stress on a defense.

Watch what happens.

Darth_Pelican
01-25-2016, 04:14 PM
A black QB will win the MVP.

A black QB played in the NCAA title game. Came in third in the Heisman race.

Black QB won the NCCA in 2014.

RW the only QB to play in two of the last three SB's.

Black QB's playing in the last four SB's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm telling all you racist white rednecks right now, you better cool all this predjudice bullshit, black QB 's are all over the high school scene, which tells us what?

Tho top 4 QB prospects in this year's draft are white. Scouts, GM's, and coaches still see great value in pocket passers.

Source:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2016QB.php

Avante
01-25-2016, 04:41 PM
Tho top 4 QB prospects in this year's draft are white. Scouts, GM's, and coaches still see great value in pocket passers.

Source:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2016QB.php

Come on guy, did ya miss.....in the high schools...???

Darth_Pelican
01-25-2016, 04:49 PM
Come on guy, did ya miss.....in the high schools...???

4 of the top 5 High School QB prospects are white. 3 of them are listed as pocket passers. Only 2 are listed as dual threat.

Source:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/view/rn300/sort/rank/class/2016

JohnnyMax
01-25-2016, 04:56 PM
Only six black quarterbacks have ever started in the Super Bowl: Doug Williams, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb, Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson and Cam Newton.

They're 2-4 in the Superbowl.

Darth_Pelican
01-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Only six black quarterbacks have ever started in the Super Bowl: Doug Williams, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb, Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson and Cam Newton.

Only Russell Wilson and Doug Williams have won a Super Bowl.

Warren Moon was my favorite black QB. That dude had a rocket arm

Avante
01-25-2016, 04:58 PM

Only Russell Wilson and Doug Williams have won a Super Bowl.

And we have had a black QB in the last four.

lefty
01-25-2016, 05:03 PM
:lol this thread if Denver wins

resistanze
01-25-2016, 08:15 PM
:lol People are so trollable tbh

Avante
01-25-2016, 11:40 PM
:lol People are so trollable tbh

Do you really play that childish bullshit?>

Avante
01-26-2016, 02:26 AM
Russell Wilson
Tyrod Taylor
Teddy Bridgewater
Jameis Winston

...all in the pro bowl.

TheGreatYacht
01-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Russell Wilson
Tyrod Taylor
Teddy Bridgewater
Jameis Winston

...all in the pro bowl.
Winston making it over Cousins, Bortles, and Rivers :lol

Rapist getting carried by his team, per par

Avante
01-26-2016, 11:21 AM

Come on guy it isn't real obvious that was some dumbass girl talking shit?

And, anytime any rookie does what Winston did, ya applaud not criticize. Key word....rookie.

TheGreatYacht
01-26-2016, 11:38 AM
Come on guy it isn't real obvious that was some dumbass girl talking shit?

And, anytime any rookie does what Winston did, ya applaud not criticize. Key word....rookie.
I'm an Oregon fan, I'll never fuck with this bum. Tampa had the best RB in the league, and he also had the receiver that did the impossible and made Manziel look good.

Avante, did this rapist deserve a Pro Bowl spot?

Avante
01-26-2016, 12:05 PM
I'm an Oregon fan, I'll never fuck with this bum. Tampa had the best RB in the league, and he also had the receiver that did the impossible and made Manziel look good.

Avante, did this rapist deserve a Pro Bowl spot?

If you're going to talk football with me amigo, try knowing the game, got it? No TB didn't have the best back in the league, no no receiver made Manziel look good, he was a great NCAA QB. Bone up on this stuff...ok?

And, cool calling Winston a rapist, ok dummy? You don't know shit about what happened there.....got it?

Hell no Winston doesn't belong in the pro bowl, that's why he wasn't voted in. But, to even be considered once the real stars bailed out is cool for..........a rookie.

Dude, you're going to have to elevate your game if ya plan on talking to me....ok?

TheGreatYacht
01-26-2016, 12:13 PM
If you're going to talk football with me amigo, try knowing the game, got it? No TB didn't have the best back in the league, no no receiver made Manziel look good, he was a great NCAA QB. Bone up on this stuff...ok?

And, cool calling Winston a rapist, ok dummy? You don't know shit about what happened there.....got it?

Hell no Winston doesn't belong in the pro bowl, that's why he wasn't voted in. But, to even be considered once the real stars bailed out is cool for..........a rookie.

Dude, you're going to have to elevate your game if ya plan on talking to me....ok?

http://youtu.be/Otfpkabz_Xw
Name me a RB who ran that much... Ok?

http://youtu.be/83NnauIVZZI
Caught some of the shittiest passes I've ever seen :wow

Avante
01-26-2016, 12:16 PM
The sad thing is you're actually serious, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

resistanze
01-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Do you really play that childish bullshit?>

What the fuck are you on about?

spurraider21
01-27-2016, 04:46 AM

rivers turned the pro bowl down tbh

the QB position in this year's pro bowl is so watered down... rodgers, brady, newton, and palmer are all absent, so they actually needed 4 alts

Carr was named an alternate immediately when the pro bowl squads were initially announced, so he was the first one up when rodgers checked out. to fill the other 3, they went with winston, tyrod taylor, and bridgewater. might be the lowest scoring pro bowl in recent history

benefactor
01-27-2016, 07:01 AM
Warren Moon was my favorite black QB. That dude had a rocket arm
:cry why couldn't he and Earl have crossed paths :cry

Darth_Pelican
01-27-2016, 03:42 PM
:cry why couldn't he and Earl have crossed paths :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfTpg47X94

I miss that defense tbh

lefty
02-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Final report : white QB wins