PDA

View Full Version : No shame in losing to the Warriors, tbh

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 12:19 AM
A lot of people here have been trying to downplay them the past year and a half, mostly old-school fans that hate their style of play, but they're having arguably the best run in NBA history..

Spurs are an elite team, but it's very difficult to win vs. a team that is just as deep as you, but also has 3 of the 4 best players in a playoff series..can't deny the Warriors' dominance..

Uriel
01-26-2016, 12:21 AM
:lol Defeatist mentality

ducks
Duncan anchors the d
Can not turn the ball over against good teams

crc21209
So in a 7 game series, you think the Spurs have a chance?

MI21
01-26-2016, 12:22 AM
It's a fair point and you just can't expect to win against the Warriors in Oakland when turning the ball over 9 times in the first quarter. That's the amount you need to try and aim for for the whole game.

Smh Spurs :lol

Spurtacular
01-26-2016, 12:23 AM
"Three of the four best players."

:lmao

It comes down to who can impose their will; Kawhi or Curry.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 12:24 AM
:lol Defeatist mentality

Nope, realist mentality..I've been saying the same thing about the Warriors since last April..I was skeptical about them, like everybody else, but it was evident that they're unstoppable once the sample size was sufficient

Curry is the best guard since Dad Killer and the 2nd best PG of all-time, respect..

TE
Nah. The Spurs didn't play up to their potential and the Warriors basically did what they do, and we made them look great.

Bring them on in the playoffs.

SuperCam
best run in nba history? mj's bulls and the shaq laker teams would take a wet hot shit over the ladyboy brothers

HarlemHeat37
"Three of the four best players."

:lmao

It comes down to who can impose their will; Kawhi or Curry.

I love Kawhi as much as anybody, but he isn't as good as Curry, tbh..

1. Curry
2. Kawhi
3. Draymond
4. Thompson

Amuseddaysleeper
01-26-2016, 12:25 AM
There is shame in getting your ass handed to you by 30+ and playing like absolute dog shit.

No problem with the Spurs losing to the Warriors, but losing like THIS is completely embarrassing.

People keep acting like Warriors/Spurs is locked in for the WCF but too many Spurs play scared in big moments. OKC is going to be a nightmare in the second round.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 12:25 AM
best run in nba history? mj's bulls and the shaq laker teams would take a wet hot shit over the ladyboy brothers

I said arguably..you could certainly make the argument, so far, for a season and a half span..

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 12:26 AM
So in a 7 game series, you think the Spurs have a chance?

They have a chance, of course, Spurs are a great team..they would be serious underdogs, though..

ElNono
01-26-2016, 12:28 AM
We're not where we need to be execution wise yet, and they're definitely the better team right now. Have half a season to get better, and we'll see if that's enough. I think we have much more room to improve, where they're the complete package right now when they want.

ducks
01-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Spurs have a chance when they study their film
And have 3 days to plan for them

G-Dawgg
There is no shame in losing to the Warriors if there was a good effort put forth. However, the effort was piss poor. The Spurs threw the ball away constamtly and blew so many bunnies and layups. Very embarassing effort. They didn't show up to play. They folded under the pressure.

Texas_Ranger
No one has a chance tbh. If Curry doesn't break his both legs the warriors are gonna repeat pretty easily.
Lol at some people being surprised how good they really are.

Horse
01-26-2016, 12:31 AM
Fuck that we played like scared pussies while they played like it was game 7.

raybies
There is shame in getting your ass handed to you by 30+ and playing like absolute dog shit.

No problem with the Spurs losing to the Warriors, but losing like THIS is completely embarrassing.

People keep acting like Warriors/Spurs is locked in for the WCF but too many Spurs play scared in big moments. OKC is going to be a nightmare in the second round.

Thank you for blessing us with this, my thoughts.

peacemaker885
Without home-court, GSW will repeat.

dabom
01-26-2016, 12:32 AM
Duncan is better than Klay in a playoff series. I thought you knew that harlem. :lol

And I already called how we would play without Tim in the other thread. I have no reason to believe we don't blow them out when they play in our house. :lol

tim_duncan_fan
01-26-2016, 12:32 AM
The shame isn't in losing.

The shame is in the whole team quitting before tip-off.

Lamest shit ever.

timtonymanu
01-26-2016, 12:33 AM

Amused, I have a hard time believing you believe what you write sometimes. :lol

sventhedog
01-26-2016, 12:34 AM
this is actually a good thing before the trade deadline, maybe the spurs are one athletic player away from a title.

G-Dawgg
01-26-2016, 12:34 AM
There is no shame in losing to the Warriors if there was a good effort put forth. However, the effort was piss poor. The Spurs threw the ball away constantly and blew so many layups. They folded under the pressure. They didn't show up to play.

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2016, 12:36 AM
lots of shame losing to that mouthgaurd chewing flexing for no reason entitled team actually. They should be very ashamed

Spurtacular
01-26-2016, 12:37 AM
I love Kawhi as much as anybody, but he isn't as good as Curry, tbh..

1. Curry
2. Kawhi
3. Draymond
4. Thompson

Kawhi is a two way player. Curry can be contained; at least he could be in the past. Delly f'ing contained him.

Spurtacular
01-26-2016, 12:38 AM
Even our blocks are f'ing stupid. LMA and Butler just giving the ball back instead of playing smart.

Spurtacular
01-26-2016, 12:39 AM
Oh, I forgot I was in this stupid fucking thread. I'll post that sh** in the game thread.

siraulo23
01-26-2016, 12:40 AM
This warrior team has an effective counter to everything the spurs did vs them when they last played in the playoffs, the warriors run a clinic on both ends and u gotta give props

and this spurs offense cannot score enough against the warriors tbh

Yes the gap between the spurs and the warriors is this big right now. The spurs got outplayed for 48 mins basically

Amuseddaysleeper
01-26-2016, 12:40 AM
Amused, I have a hard time believing you believe what you write sometimes. :lol

Blame it on being a prisoner of the moment :toast

DAF86
01-26-2016, 12:41 AM
Meh, Spurs beat themselves today playing like scared pussies and turning the ball over every other possesion. The playoffs series between these two is gonna be tight as fuck.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 12:41 AM
Kawhi is a two way player. Curry can be contained; at least he could be in the past. Delly f'ing contained him.

Curry having a few off-shooting games isn't the equivalent of "containing him", tbh:lol

The league has never seen anybody like him..

siraulo23
01-26-2016, 12:42 AM
:lol at anyone who thinks the spurs didnt play hard

they did and still got slapped unfortunately

steeledl
01-26-2016, 12:42 AM
This is one of the greatest teams of all time. This shows us how far we have to go...... I'd like to make a move, tbh

Floyd Pacquiao
01-26-2016, 12:43 AM
Why did they struggle vs the cleavland lebrons last year?

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 12:43 AM
The Warriors won 67 games, last year, only lost 5 in the playoffs, and have only lost 4 games, this season..that's an unreal run..

spurraider21
01-26-2016, 12:49 AM
:lmao people buying into the "delly shut curry down" narrative

Spurtacular
01-26-2016, 12:50 AM
Curry having a few off-shooting games isn't the equivalent of "containing him", tbh:lol

The league has never seen anybody like him..

Well, we can debate how great Curry is according to you; but the three of four best players point is still crap. It ignores the Spurs depth. It ignores what guys like Duncan and LMA can bring to the table that was non existent in this game.

Dingle Barry
01-26-2016, 12:52 AM
I've never seen anything like Curry. When he's playing like that, they can't be beat.

But there's a ton of shame in playing scared like a lot of Spurs did tonight.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 12:53 AM
Well, we can debate how great Curry is according to you; but the three of four best players point is still crap. It ignores the Spurs depth. It ignores what guys like Duncan and LMA can bring to the table that was non existent in this game.

You could argue Aldridge vs. Klay, since they're both playoff chokers, but Tim isn't guaranteed to do anything, at this point, we don't even know how healthy he is..if Duncan is healthy, maybe, but signing Aldridge was supposed to alleviate the need to rely heavily on Duncan, Parker and Ginobili..

Draymond is pretty clearly the 3rd best player of the bunch, though IMO..

And no, I'm not ignoring the Spurs depth, I haven't said anything negative about the Spurs..they are a great team, they would be favored vs. any other team, but there's a reason the Warriors have been virtually unstoppable for a year and a half..they have a robot PG that handles the ball as well as anybody we have ever seen + shoots lights-out from 3 up to 30 feet..

Pauleta14
01-26-2016, 12:53 AM
It's not about the loss, it's how...

Spurtacular
01-26-2016, 12:56 AM
You could argue Aldridge vs. Klay, since they're both playoff chokers, but Tim isn't guaranteed to do anything, at this point, we don't even know how healthy he is..if Duncan is healthy, maybe, but signing Aldridge was supposed to alleviate the need to rely heavily on Duncan, Parker and Ginobili..

Draymond is pretty clearly the 3rd best player of the bunch, though IMO..

And no, I'm not ignoring the Spurs depth, I haven't said anything negative about the Spurs..they are a great team, they would be favored vs. any other team, but there's a reason the Warriors have been virtually unstoppable for a year and a half..they have a robot PG that handles the ball as well as anybody we have ever seen + shoots lights-out from 3 up to 30 feet..

Raymond does the little things; but he's far from dominant.

daslicer
01-26-2016, 12:56 AM
The warriors have blown out all the top contenders this year. The clippers are the only team in the west in which their victories were decided by small margins.

AFBlue
01-26-2016, 01:01 AM
A lot of people here have been trying to downplay them the past year and a half, mostly old-school fans that hate their style of play, but they're having arguably the best run in NBA history..

Spurs are an elite team, but it's very difficult to win vs. a team that is just as deep as you, but also has 3 of the 4 best players in a playoff series..can't deny the Warriors' dominance..

This game doesn't bother me because they literally had every ball bounce their way. I do need Aldridge to sack up, but this game was a needed bellwether for this team. With how sloppy and undisciplined they played, it was clear from the get-go they didn't measure up. They have plenty of work ahead of them.

01-26-2016, 01:06 AM
Spurs are playing great, can't deny that. But Spurs fans also can't deny how historically well the Warriors are playing either. They have literally only lost 4 games and it is more than half way through the season. Honestly, the Warriors have a very good chance of breaking the Bull's 72 win record. People who have not watched the Warriors play this season had their heads so far buried in the sand. Which is probably why they are the ones so surprised and mad the Spurs got blown out.

Spurs9
01-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Still in 2nd place tbh

ViceCity86
01-26-2016, 01:08 AM
2016 Warriors- Greatest team in NBA history.

cjw
01-26-2016, 01:15 AM
If they didn't turn the ball over in the teens in the first half, it's a close game at halftime. The Spurs were controlling the Warriors in the paint and had them in foul trouble. This falls squarely on Manu and Parker.

Then it became a mess in the third when playing from a huge hole.

Johnny RIngo
01-26-2016, 01:35 AM
Curry's going down as one of the greatest point guards of all-time. Parker's one of the biggest choke artists in playoff history. Not a good matchup for the Spurs with that kind of talent disparity. Better hope Steph suffers an injury if you want any chance of getting to the Finals.

TheCultOfPersonality
01-26-2016, 01:47 AM
:lmao people buying into the "delly shut curry down" narrative
I didn't. After Game 2, Curry averaged 28ppg on nearly 50% shooting.

SpursFan86
01-26-2016, 01:50 AM
Losing to the Warriors is one thing...but getting blown the fuck out like tonight is just sad. It's just one game in January, and doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things...but still, the Spurs are much better than this. No reason we should look like a damn D league team against anyone. I still maintain that the Spurs have a realistic shot at beating them in a series.

That being said, yes, some people here are clueless when it comes to the Warriors. "Kawhi will own Curry and that will stop GS, Spurs have a huge advantage!". Warriors are an all-time great team, and you're not paying much attention to basketball if you think otherwise. There have been very, very few teams in the history of the NBA who have been as dominant as the Warriors over the past year and a half, and Curry is having one of the most dominant seasons in NBA history.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 01:51 AM
I absolutely hate Warriors' fans and I dislike most of their players(light skin privilege from fans and media), but ya, if you frequent the NBA forum, there were still many people doubting them, even after they won the title:lol

spurraider21
01-26-2016, 01:54 AM
I absolutely hate Warriors' fans and I dislike most of their players(light skin privilege from fans and media), but ya, if you frequent the NBA forum, there were still many people doubting them, even after they won the title:lol
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/05/05-barack-obama-crying-1.w529.h352.jpg

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 01:56 AM
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/05/05-barack-obama-crying-1.w529.h352.jpg

Not surprised that you would reply to that comment, tbh:lol

I bet you'll disagree that Curry's arrogance/antics/taunting would be received differently if he was "blacker", too, correct?

SpursFan86
01-26-2016, 01:59 AM

I mean I get that they had a fortuitous run in the playoffs last year...but they won 67 games with an all-time great point differential. You don't just luck into something like that by chance :lol Then you add in how great they've been through 40+ games this year, and there's really no reason why anyone should think they aren't an all-time great team.

Luckily the Spurs have the potential to be an all-time great team as well. I think we match up well (or as well as one could hope against a team of their caliber) against them. But anyone who "isn't worried" or thinks the Spurs should be clear favorites is either a major homer or isn't paying close enough attention.

Regardless, tonight was pathetic. We're so much better than what was shown, and it's just annoying seeing the game go down like that, even if it is just a regular season game. Now we have to sit and hear the media gush over how much better the Warriors looked.

spurraider21
01-26-2016, 02:09 AM
Not surprised that you would reply to that comment, tbh:lol

I bet you'll disagree that Curry's arrogance/antics/taunting would be received differently if he was "blacker", too, correct?
he's black tho

or is he a cornball brother

RD2191
01-26-2016, 02:12 AM
Spurs getting punked on social media. Fucking embarrassing.

itzsoweezee
01-26-2016, 02:24 AM
Three big problems in this game: (1) the warriors were the more physical team, can't let that happen, ever. (2) the spurs couldn't hit open shots. Can't control the tempo when you miss over and over and over. (3) San Antonio didn't make curry work on the defensive end.

I don't see any easy adjustments. Maybe Duncan will make a difference, but I guess we'll see.

01-26-2016, 02:30 AM
Gutless worms tonight tbh...in the grand scheme of things, this game was just 1 of 82, but there was a big lack of effort out there, and they were obviously intimidated by GS's home crowd. Would've liked to see them keep it competitive for at least a half, but whatever, Pop was ready to experiment at the first sign of a blowout. We'll play better at home.

TheMulletMan3000
01-26-2016, 02:31 AM
lots of shame losing to that mouthgaurd chewing flexing for no reason entitled team actually. They should be very ashamed

01-26-2016, 02:31 AM
Three big problems in this game: (1) the warriors were the more physical team, can't let that happen, ever.
When doesn't this team get bullied? :lol

01-26-2016, 02:32 AM
:cry

01-26-2016, 02:36 AM
Kawhis defense was especially shameful tonight. Not sure what that was about.

@SportsCenter: Warriors players have missed just 1 shot (9-10) when Kawhi Leonard is the primary defender.http://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/691854807817142273/photo/1

BatManu20
01-26-2016, 02:39 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lOCS45UvxvGsOQ/giphy.gif

Hoops Czar
01-26-2016, 03:13 AM

But wait a minute, I thought the Spurs were GS's kryptonite? Remember wing stop? Remember that historic Defense? Let's be real honest Harlem, this team's biggest wins on the season were Cleveland by 4 and the Clippers by 8 (both at home). The league is basically garbage and that's why the Spurs look elite. They're elite by default. At the present time, there is only one elite team in the league. They don't have a single quality win on the road other than maybe Detroit but that's a stretch... lost to OKC, lost to Houston, lost to Toronto, lost to Chicago. I don't fall into the trap of moral wins and losses but let's not get too hyped over a team that gets its kicks from beating the shit out of bad teams. The losses to Houston, Toronto and Chicago happened because the offense couldn't put up points. I don't know what people were expecting tonight but, this game had blow out written all over it... GWS: better athletes, better ball movement, better perimeter defense, better 3pt shooters, more quality depth and a standalone MVP. But those Spurs are working their tails off to perfect that inefficient mid-range jump shot. So yeah, they have that going for them. The Spurs have a long way to go to be considered contenders.

Fireball
01-26-2016, 03:30 AM
why is nobody bumping the about dozen threads from the past weeks about the Spurs being the Warriors kryptonite bla bla bla?

nobody will beat a healthy Warriors team in a 7 game series ...

Mal
01-26-2016, 03:49 AM
Good mid season blowout loss, this should get everybody more focused going into the future

LkrFan
01-26-2016, 04:16 AM
:lol

G-Dawgg
01-26-2016, 04:32 AM
Kawhis defense was especially shameful tonight. Not sure what that was about.

@SportsCenter: Warriors players have missed just 1 shot (9-10) when Kawhi Leonard is the primary defender.http://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/691854807817142273/photo/1

Finally somebody who is willing to tell it how it is. I'm a Leonard fan, however this loss is as much Kawhi's fault as the other Spurs. They all underperformed and were so obviously not in the same class as the Warriors at least on this night...

01-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Finally somebody willing to tell it how it is. I'm a Leonard fan, however this loss is as much Kawhi's fault as the other Spurs. They all underperformed and were so obviously not in the same class as the Warriors at least on this night...
Yeah, can't put too much stock into it though. If Curry shits on him 3 more times, then I'll be worried :lol We'll chalk this up to them being due for a blowout.

From Downtown
01-26-2016, 05:21 AM
We're still winning it all this year tbh

G-Dawgg
01-26-2016, 05:32 AM
We're still winning it all this year tbh

After suffering a 30 point sodomy to the Warriors, they have a lot of work to do....

pookenstein
01-26-2016, 05:35 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lOCS45UvxvGsOQ/giphy.gif

:lol

Kidd K
01-26-2016, 05:47 AM
At GSW with Duncan out.

So let's say theoretically GSW comes to SA and loses by 20+. Does this game mean anything? Nope, it does not.

No reason to shit yourselves over nothing. After all they got blown out by the Pistons recently and it didn't mean anything.

Skull-1
01-26-2016, 07:02 AM

We could have taken them last season. This year, I dunno...

Here's to hoping this wakes our guys up.

I have never seen so many stops turn into fumbles or missed bunnies on the other end since Manu got drunk in our Finals loss to the cHeat.

Benoit
01-26-2016, 07:14 AM
You guys have a great team but they simply aren't as good as ours. Aldridge is not a big game player and the rest of your team is too old to compete with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green in their primes.

Only MJ's Bulls could have competed with the Dubs.

ducks
01-26-2016, 10:25 AM
Finally somebody who is willing to tell it how it is. I'm a Leonard fan, however this loss is as much Kawhi's fault as the other Spurs. They all underperformed and were so obviously not in the same class as the Warriors at least on this night...

leonard needed Duncan behind him

cjw
01-26-2016, 10:27 AM
You guys have a great team but they simply aren't as good as ours. Aldridge is not a big game player and the rest of your team is too old to compete with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green in their primes.

Only MJ's Bulls could have competed with the Dubs.

Quality analysis fit for First Take

tmtcsc
01-26-2016, 10:37 AM

Spurs played terrible and uninspired. Kawhi deserves some heat to go along with LA's awful showing. Leonard was worse than I thought. He was bad defensively and on offense. Manu and Patty sucked too. Last night's game was in no way indicative of what type of team the Spurs are. Kudos to GSW for taking advantage of the crappy play from our guys. This game changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. The Warriors deserve to be in 1st place and are pretty much cruising along like the Spurs. 3 more regular season games to better prepare for a potential match up in the playoffs.

tmtcsc
01-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Quality analysis fit for First Take

I hear what you're saying and I respect it, but let me add to that. Whew.......I believe, and I've been saying this for about 10 seconds now...that in Benoit's heart of hearts, the Spurs just aren't on the Warriors level. My Spurs were shorthanded without their leader and that played a big part in the outcome.

I'm convinced that NimRod Bayless practices his facial expressions in the mirror. Just a completely ridiculous show and I'm ashamed to admit that I watch it. Screamin A Smith is off the rails militant too. I imagine he wasn't bitching against the unfair firing of a White head coach by the Cavs. A coach that took his team to the Finals and had them in 1st place in the Eastern conference. SMH

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4789500/skip-bayless-shocked-o.gif

HarlemHeat37
02-27-2016, 11:30 PM
Nope, realist mentality..I've been saying the same thing about the Warriors since last April..I was skeptical about them, like everybody else, but it was evident that they're unstoppable once the sample size was sufficient

Curry is the best guard since Dad Killer and the 2nd best PG of all-time, respect..

It's an honor to watch Curry play basketball, tbh..saying he's the 2nd best PG of all-time was an insult, he's the best PG we will ever see..

Spurs are having a great season, and there's no shame if/when they lose to the Warriors..

Robz4000
02-27-2016, 11:32 PM
This team is unbeatable in a 7-game series...

raybies
02-27-2016, 11:34 PM
Yup. Hopefully Andre gets us over the hump.

SpursFan86
02-27-2016, 11:35 PM
This team is unbeatable in a 7-game series...

I've almost lost all hope at this point. There's just no margin for error against a team like this.

They got out-rebounded by 30 on the road and still pulled out a win. Curry has broken basketball.

timtonymanu
02-27-2016, 11:40 PM
Seriously. This is the greatest team I've seen.

007nites
02-27-2016, 11:41 PM
I've almost lost all hope at this point. There's just no margin for error against a team like this.

They got out-rebounded by 30 on the road and still pulled out a win. Curry has broken basketball.

That's why we signed Miller for minimum. He's going to go into game 1 and take out Curry's ankle blatantly. Then we should be game.

Darius Bieber
02-27-2016, 11:42 PM

Nothing great about just chucking up threes tbh

Hoops Czar
02-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Bunch of candy asses in here. Spurs in 6.

SpursFan86
02-27-2016, 11:44 PM

When you're making them? Sure there is.

Mugen
The Spurs could play perfect basketball for 47mins and the Dubs would still have a shot to win with those light skinned niggas pulling up from 30ft out tbh

Pretty much "They just made shots" epitomized in a basketball team.....

raybies
I'll be happy if the spurs win three at this point.

r0drig0lac
02-27-2016, 11:45 PM

lol ok

benefactor
02-27-2016, 11:46 PM
One man show tbh. They are the Utah Jazz without Curry.

HarlemHeat37
02-27-2016, 11:49 PM
Curry is making 40-foot game-winners on his 12th 3-point make of the game, while niggas on SpursTalk are saying Andre Miller is the key to stopping him:lol..

houston spurs fan
02-28-2016, 12:13 AM
Curry is making 40-foot game-winners on his 12th 3-point make of the game, while niggas on SpursTalk are saying Andre Miller is the key to stopping him:lol..
Why dont you go and post on the Warriors forum. Bumping this shit, smh. We're going to beat those mother fuckers in 7 and you can go and suck those, in your words "light skins" cocks.

ElNono
02-28-2016, 12:24 AM

There's no reason why Andre can't slide his feet under Curry a couple of times... have a little faith in him :lol

TheGreatYacht
02-28-2016, 12:25 AM
What a beta ass thread, tbh :lol

tmtcsc
02-28-2016, 12:41 AM

Who's they? GSW are made up of an undersized PF that plays with great energy, a 2 guard with terrific range and a PG that is playing out of his mind right now. They are 1 injury away from coming down to earth.

HarlemHeat37
02-28-2016, 12:42 AM
Who's they? GSW are made up of an undersized PF that plays with great energy, a 2 guard with terrific range and a PG that is playing out of his mind right now. They are 1 injury away from coming down to earth.

? So is every great team in NBA history:lol

DubMcDub
02-28-2016, 01:48 AM
? So is every great team in NBA history:lol

:lol:lol:toast

Kawhitstorm
02-28-2016, 02:27 AM

You fight fire with fire: 4-down plays for Dre Day every time Curry is guarding him.:wakeup

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Greatest stretch of basketball we have ever seen, tbh..Spurs are a great team, but they aren't on that level..

No shame in losing to these guys, they are superior at nearly every position, tbh..

TD 21
04-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Greatest stretch of basketball we have ever seen, tbh..Spurs are a great team, but they aren't on that level..

No shame in losing to these guys, they are superior at nearly every position, tbh..

:lmao I don't know who's a bigger fan, you or WarriorsFan86.

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2016, 08:38 PM
:lmao I don't know who's a bigger fan, you or WarriorsFan86.

I'm one of the biggest Warriors haters here, look up my "Warriors are pathetic" thread:lol

Recognizing their dominance is just accepting reality, rather than building up false hope..

TD 21
04-10-2016, 08:42 PM
I'm one of the biggest Warriors haters here, look up my "Warriors are pathetic" thread:lol

Recognizing their dominance is just accepting reality, rather than building up false hope..

Maybe you were, but you've clearly been a fan at least this entire season. It's either that or more trolling.

I don't have any false hope, but as I've said in the past, I'm not bowing down to anyone nor should any Spurs fan.

tmtcsc
04-10-2016, 09:02 PM
There is a shame in losing to GS. The Spurs were put together to beat that team INSIDE. That we don't get guys like Danny Green and Patty Mills to hit a fucking shot is a shame.

If you want to beat the Warriors -

1. Don't get rattled when they go on a run. It's going to happen.
2. Don't be intimated - They own the Spurs mentally and are in their heads.
3. Don't play their game. Curry, Green and Thompson take low percentage, stupid shots. Keep doing what you do best and don't get away from it.
4. TAKE THE BALL INSIDE OR DRIVE THE BALL INSIDE. That is where GS is weakest. Taking jump shots plays right in to their hands.
5. Don't over-dribble the ball. Their defense feasts on that.

Fuck it, I'm no coach. They need to figure this shit out if they want to win. LOL, Pop saying he was proud of the guys tonight. Get off that shit. Proud of not taking the ball hard to the rim when GS was in the penalty? Proud of looking scared as shit to shoot the ball? Proud of playing like you have zero confidence? Proud of Patty Mills and his soft-ass fouls against guys with a head of steam going to the basket? WTF was that?

Man, fuck G.S.. They were a sorry ass, lucky bunch of winners last year and they are getting away with it again. They don't belong in the same conversation as the Bulls' great teams. MJ has to be pissed right now at what the league has become.

Getting the regular season record for wins "Don't Mean a Thing Unless you get that Ring."