PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: Next Time You Have Sex Go Raw With No Condom Like The Dubs Did Tonight

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 01:13 AM
:lmao

Open that shit and get it

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 01:16 AM
Raw

Buddy Mignon
01-26-2016, 01:22 AM
They got force fucked tonight.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 01:54 AM
:lol

LkrFan
01-26-2016, 04:35 AM
They made midnightpulp's Spurs grab their ankles and bite their bottom lip! :rollin :lmao :rollin

DeRozan m8
01-26-2016, 05:27 AM
I actually make my gf wet, tbh

Bynumite
01-26-2016, 05:32 AM
Didn't watch the game. Time to go upstairs and check the meltdown of biblical proportions :lol

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 05:46 AM
Didn't watch the game. Time to go upstairs and check the meltdown of biblical proportions :lol

:lol Finally came out of hiding.

Anyhow, this 30 point beatdown did suck. Now I know how you guys been feeling all year :lol

Bynumite
01-26-2016, 05:59 AM
:lol Finally came out of hiding.

Anyhow, this 30 point beatdown did suck. Now I know how you guys been feeling all year :lol

How was i hiding? My last post was 1 day ago, i simply couldn't catch the game :lol

Mid, i know you must be extremely salty right now, especially after you ran your mouth about the Warriors but your anger is misplaced.

ambchang
01-26-2016, 07:31 PM
Almost as bad as the lakers got nightly.

The Spurs are an embarrassment.

Splits
01-26-2016, 07:33 PM
Like Magic did ?

DeRozan m8
01-26-2016, 07:40 PM
As dull as we all feel today, knowing we aren't Lakers fans makes life so much better tbh

I almost understand why you Lakers losers post here.
Almost.
You're still fucking losers hahahah

Thread
01-26-2016, 08:19 PM
As dull as we all feel today, knowing we aren't Lakers fans makes life so much better tbh

I almost understand why you Lakers losers post here.
Almost.
You're still fucking losers hahahah

Couldn't even take a single loss without showing your collective asses.

ha.

InTheCrust
01-26-2016, 08:24 PM

ha.
We're here Thread, and we know we got shellacked. But we're still here.

Your boy Capri on the other hand is committing a cardinal sin with him high-tailing it out last week and returning like this to his convenience. As is State for their undying arrogance.

I'll be waiting for The Reckoning for both parties, but in the meanwhile, you can enjoy this. We'll wait.

DeRozan m8
01-26-2016, 08:28 PM

ha.

I don't see what we've done wrong?

You're the Laker loser with 30k post on a Spurs forum lol

Rent free, little bitch

DeRozan m8
01-26-2016, 08:29 PM
Funniest part is, with the Lakers in their current state, it is actually more interesting for them to follow and root against the Spurs than follow their own embarrassing team...keeps them off suicide watch and shit.

Thread
01-26-2016, 08:30 PM
We're here Thread, and we know we got shellacked. But we're still here.

Your boy Capri on the other hand is committing a cardinal sin with him high-tailing it out last week and returning like this to his convenience. As is State for their undying arrogance.

I'll be waiting for The Reckoning for both parties, but in the meanwhile, you can enjoy this. We'll wait.

"wait"?---you've done nothing but bump necro threads & deflect. You didn't take it & [wait]. One loss in the past umpteenth games and you couldn't even handle it. Usually a base will emulate their team's personality, morays, whatnot. Not SF, he is diametrically opposed.

Thread
01-26-2016, 08:32 PM
I don't see what we've done wrong?

You're the Laker loser with 30k post on a Spurs forum lol

Rent free, little bitch

It's the NBA Forum, sorehead. One loss. 1. Look at ya (s)---fell apart like a stale biscuit. I thought better of ya's.

I was mistaken.

InTheCrust
01-26-2016, 08:35 PM
"wait"?---you've done nothing but bump necro threads & deflect. You didn't take it & [wait]. One loss in the past umpteenth games and you couldn't even handle it. Usually a base will emulate their team's personality, morays, whatnot. Not SF, he is diametrically opposed.
Spurfan trickling from upstairs was unruly -- I get it. But that's a natural response when you've got the most notorious troll nuking the front page with 30 threads.

Thread
01-26-2016, 08:37 PM
Spurfan trickling from upstairs was unruly -- I get it. But that's a natural response when you've got the most notorious troll nuking the front page with 30 threads.

You never gave yourselves a chance. You jumped right into his bear trap with both feet. You're on another plain,,,and you dove head first down to our level. You look like shit now.

One fucking loss. One.

InTheCrust
01-26-2016, 08:43 PM
You never gave yourselves a chance. You jumped right into his bear trap with both feet. You're on another plain,,,and you dove head first down to our level. You look like shit now.

One fucking loss. One.
... in any case, I'm curious to hear of your appraisal of GS. Word on the street is you have them shooting themselves in the foot.

Double-Up
01-26-2016, 09:20 PM
Yea...let me root for another team to beat another faggot ass team because mines sucks donkey dick. Go the fuck away with your shitty repetitive threads and old moldy ass takes. Get a life brah...of course that's not possible for a nigga that trolls this forum everything weekend night but claims to get the pussy on the reg from bitches. :lmao

Koolaid_Man

DeRozan m8
01-26-2016, 09:22 PM
It's the NBA Forum, sorehead. One loss. 1. Look at ya (s)---fell apart like a stale biscuit. I thought better of ya's.

I was mistaken.

No ones fallen apart

Cheers

daslicer
01-26-2016, 09:25 PM
Funniest part is, with the Lakers in their current state, it is actually more interesting for them to follow and root against the Spurs than follow their own embarrassing team...keeps them off suicide watch and shit.

They are pretty much in the same place spur fans were in from '08-'11 when we rooting against Kobe not to get 5. For them this is about Duncan not getting 6 even though he has already passed Kobe.Even after this loss with the Warriors they still won't be able to rest in peace until the spurs are officially eliminated from the playoffs.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 09:25 PM
Yea...let me root for another team to beat another faggot ass team because mines sucks donkey dick. Go the fuck away with your shitty repetitive threads and old moldy ass takes. Get a life brah...of course that's not possible for a nigga that trolls this forum everything weekend night but claims to get the pussy on the reg from bitches. :lmao

Koolaid_Man

Why do the Spurs have you completely wrapped around their pixie stick dicks?

Double-Up
01-26-2016, 09:35 PM
Why do the Spurs have you completely wrapped around their pixie stick dicks?

You're that faggot that keeps making threads about another faggot. :lol

DMC
01-26-2016, 09:40 PM

ha.
At least they didn't bail, Bail. We pushed your shit in, so you have no room to talk. Your kin basking in the glow of another bay area team. You should be ashamed for what you couldn't do, not proud of what your enemy could.

Thread
01-26-2016, 10:33 PM
At least they didn't bail, Bail. We pushed your shit in, so you have no room to talk. Your kin basking in the glow of another bay area team. You should be ashamed for what you couldn't do, not proud of what your enemy could.

You ain't Champ, D. You're 1 of 29 just like us.

Thread
01-26-2016, 10:34 PM
They are pretty much in the same place spur fans were in from '08-'11 when we rooting against Kobe not to get 5. For them this is about Duncan not getting 6

slice

Thread
01-26-2016, 10:35 PM
... in any case, I'm curious to hear of your appraisal of GS. Word on the street is you have them shooting themselves in the foot.

Yep. They're on a tightrope, like the Flying Wallendas...and there is nary net.

DMC
01-26-2016, 11:11 PM

Except you didn't beat me. I beat you. Down here in the 29 and under club, you fly coach.

Splits
01-26-2016, 11:27 PM

ha.

What the fuck you talking about old man? Who exactly isn't here after loss? It should be easy to keep track, we only have 7 on the season.

Per par, you're just making shit up and pretending it to be funny/true. You're a shell of your former self. Check it.

DMC
01-26-2016, 11:28 PM
What the fuck you talking about old man? Who exactly isn't here after loss? It should be easy to keep track, we only have 7 on the season.

Per par, you're just making shit up and pretending it to be funny/true. You're a shell of your former self. Check it.
No, he's a spitting image of his former self. Though sage in ways, he's always been overrated.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 11:41 PM
enjoy this thread, you earned it :tu

No sir....you did all the work without using your hands ...the trophy goes all to you :lmao....

Thread
01-27-2016, 06:08 AM
Except you didn't beat me. I beat you. Down here in the 29 and under club, you fly coach.

You ain't Champ, D.

Thread
01-27-2016, 06:10 AM

No. You showed your asses. RG carpet bombed the place at the very end.

Thread
01-27-2016, 06:13 AM
No, he's a spitting image of his former self. Though sage in ways, he's always been overrated.

D, squirming out of his sterling praise for old Dale.

tee, hee.

DMC
01-27-2016, 05:40 PM
You ain't Champ, D.
Been there since you have.

DMC
01-27-2016, 05:48 PM
D, squirming out of his sterling praise for old Dale.

tee, hee.

Of the three, you're the only one even close to being a Lakers fan.

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:48 PM

If you're going to treat me like I don't exist I ask kindly that you stay out of my threads....if you want to be a bitch and not talk to me then so be it....were no longer cool with each other..you fucking faggot:lol

Thread
01-27-2016, 05:49 PM

No value.

You ain't Champ.

DMC
01-27-2016, 05:50 PM
No value.

You ain't Champ.

You acted the same when I was.

Thread
01-27-2016, 05:52 PM
You acted the same when I was.

We're not talking about my behavior, we're talking about yours. You have no rights as non Champ.

DMC
01-27-2016, 08:06 PM
We're not talking about my behavior, we're talking about yours. You have no rights as non Champ.
So then you're a hypocrite. What fucking good are you then?

Thread
01-27-2016, 09:21 PM
So then you're a hypocrite. What fucking good are you then?

I must have some worth,,,you fancy me as the sagest of LF's.

DMC
01-27-2016, 10:28 PM
I must have some worth,,,you fancy me as the sagest of LF's.Hypocrites are a dime a dozen so I guess a dime.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-27-2016, 10:42 PM
I will, tomorrow night :toast

Thread
01-27-2016, 10:43 PM
Hypocrites are a dime a dozen so I guess a dime.

D, gettin' his waffle on.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-27-2016, 10:44 PM
I actually make my gf wet, tbh
And OP makes his bf wet. So y'all are even.

DMC
01-27-2016, 11:29 PM
D, gettin' his waffle on.
Its funny how easily your shticks are defeated. You have to run the hypocrite mode just to try to regain some dignity. You work so hard for days on end to build some repetitive trend and I come along and destroy it in just a few words in one post. It must suck for you.

Thread
01-27-2016, 11:32 PM
Its funny how easily your shticks are defeated. You have to run the hypocrite mode just to try to regain some dignity. You work so hard for days on end to build some repetitive trend and I come along and destroy it in just a few words in one post. It must suck for you.

I just take my solace in being the bestest LF on this burg.

Agloco
01-28-2016, 01:16 PM

You keep using those words.....

I don't think they mean what you think they mean.

Thread
01-28-2016, 02:01 PM
You keep using those words.....

I don't think they mean what you think they mean.

Until at least mid June it means exactly what I think it means.