PDA

View Full Version : My Pro Takes: GSW

Mnky
01-26-2016, 01:13 AM
Duncan is part of this team, and so I conclude he plays a part in it. Without him, we may not be the same team.

LMA missed his shots, and was the only paint defense in the game.. but offense is all that matters, so we definitely made a mistake signing him.. Get the hawks on the phone

Kawhi is a top 2way player in the NBA, and I wouldn't trade him for anything.. because he usually doesn't take long to get aggressive. It only took him 3 quarters to take 6 shots. It's the teams fault tho, his awesome efficiency of 16 pts is a taste of what he could be if the team just let him do what he wants, like they already do..

Trade Green for anyone. He had a good start, and got sat down within the first few minutes. His usual primary defense on curry wasn't effective at all tonight, even though he never got assigned to curry.

Start Boban cuz he's big.

Patty should be replaced because he hit the backboard, which is obviously his normal percentage.

Simmons plays too fast. it often leads to easy buckets and instant offense but once in awhile it leads to a fumbled ball.. which no one in the nba does.

Parker is fat and wouldn't stop looking at curry chick. obviously curry didn't appreciate this, we need to make sure she doesn't attened the San Antonio game.

Dwest is old and useless... He can't play defense cuz he's too soft and small.

Diaw was definitely scared. Its like all his playoff expierence didn't prepare him for a regular season game before the all star break.. this is a mental weakness we can not afford.

Pop has run out of ideas. He forgot he had timeouts and didn't even sub in Bonner, the plus minus king. it may be time to look for his successor. Anyone got Blatts number?

Its like no one here understands basketball but me..Overall, we need to replace the majority of a team with the 2nd best record in the nba. If Pop would listen to me.. I think we may have a chance to compete in the playoffs with a Steve Kerr injury tbh.

dabom
01-26-2016, 01:16 AM
You're a fucking idiot. :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
01-26-2016, 01:16 AM
Pro lol

TrainOfThought5
01-26-2016, 01:18 AM
10/10

afireinside20
01-26-2016, 01:19 AM
Duncan is part of this team, and so I conclude he plays a part in it. Without him, we may not be the same team.

LMA missed his shots, and was the only paint defense in the game.. but offense is all that matters, so we definitely made a mistake signing him.. Get the hawks on the phone

Kawhi is a top 2way player in the NBA, and I wouldn't trade him for anything.. because he usually doesn't take long to get aggressive. It only took him 3 quarters to take 6 shots. It's the teams fault tho, his awesome efficiency of 16 pts is a taste of what he could be if the team just let him do what he wants, like they already do..

Trade Green for anyone. He had a good start, and got sat down within the first few minutes. His usual primary defense on curry wasn't effective at all tonight, even though he never got assigned to curry.

Start Boban cuz he's big.

Patty should be replaced because he hit the backboard, which is obviously his normal percentage.

Simmons plays too fast. it often leads to easy buckets and instant offense but once in awhile it leads to a fumbled ball.. which no one in the nba does.

Parker is fat and wouldn't stop looking at curry chick. obviously curry didn't appreciate this, we need to make sure she doesn't attened the San Antonio game.

Dwest is old and useless... He can't play defense cuz he's too soft and small.

Diaw was definitely scared. Its like all his playoff expierence didn't prepare him for a regular season game before the all star break.. this is a mental weakness we can not afford.

Pop has run out of ideas. He forgot he had timeouts and didn't even sub in Bonner, the plus minus king. it may be time to look for his successor. Anyone got Blatts number?

Its like no one here understands basketball but me..Overall, we need to replace the majority of a team with the 2nd best record in the nba. If Pop would listen to me.. I think we may have a chance to compete in the playoffs with a Steve Kerr injury tbh.
West was one of the only players shooting it well tonight.

testies
01-26-2016, 01:27 AM
West was one of the only players shooting it well tonight.

who cares, he provides ZERO rim protection

they shat our rim today..

vander
01-26-2016, 01:34 AM
9/10 the DWest line didn't really follow the motif

SAGirl
01-26-2016, 02:47 AM
It was a funny thread and take Mnky!!!
:clap:clap

cjw
01-26-2016, 02:53 AM
LMA's offense is all that matters? I stopped reading there.

He could have shot as badly as he did tonight but still been a positive with good D and rebounding. Neither were there tonight.

Keepin' it real
01-26-2016, 02:54 AM
Stopped reading after I realized you were a moron, which was right away.

sventhedog
01-26-2016, 02:58 AM
Lol. I enjoyed reading this.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2016, 04:32 AM
:lol this thread went over some heads..

01-26-2016, 04:46 AM
:lol

DeRozan m8
01-26-2016, 05:12 AM
Kawhi took 6 fucking shots all game.

What the fuck is that?

DenialTwist
01-26-2016, 06:09 AM
Kawhi took 6 fucking shots all game.

What the fuck is that?

Matt Moore from CBS Sports even mentioned this (https://twitter.com/HPbasketball/status/691870264930516993). This is a real issue. Pop goes to LMA for post-ups but doesn't run enough plays for Kawhi when he is shooting well, it's not like he took 20 shots, he took 6 shots the entire game. Not a good sign. Why is Pop so hesitant to let Kawhi do his thing offensively? Parker couldn't even initiate the offense, warriors ball pressure made him turn it over. Fuck ball movement - if you aren't taking care of the ball to begin with.

The three point shot is a great neutralizer but in this game it was an atomic bomb. Warriors ran them off the court and humiliated them in the most hyped up game this season. They should be embarrassed.

r0drig0lac
01-26-2016, 06:11 AM
Stopped reading after I realized you were a moron, which was right away.

Mnky
01-26-2016, 12:14 PM
:lol this thread went over some heads..

I didn't think it was possible for so many to believe it wasn't trolling. I suppose with the type of posters around here...it isn't too far fetched tho. :lol

I should have taken that into consideration.

Mnky
01-26-2016, 12:15 PM
It was a funny thread and take Mnky!!!
:clap:clap

:toast

testies
01-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Admins, I've been banned for over a year from making threads. Please forgive, this is absurd and ridiculous.