PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: COLIN COWHERD: BREAKING ‘KOBE BRYANT MEGA-STORY’ COMING SOON

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 03:54 PM
No he's not gay sorry Tammy lovers.... :lol

I don’t have a direct story on this,” Cowherd said. “I’m not going with it yet; big story on Kobe out there. It is not the one on TMZ. There is a big Kobe story out there that’s gonna break.”

There's a story that just broke on Kobe punching Samaki Walker in the face over $100 but thats not a Mega story

What the hell could he be talking about? Is it really bad? Is Kobe playing another season? Is it good? Is Kobe retiring early? From the tone of his conversation with co-host Kristine Leahy — who was actively investigating the story on-air — it doesn’t sound like something that could potentially ruin Kobe’s career.

Could he be looking into the possibility of coaching? Is he producing a movie? Was he hired by Fox Sports 1?!?! What the hell constitutes a “mega-story” anyways?

Splits
01-26-2016, 03:57 PM
Illegitimate kid(s).

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Illegitimate kid(s).

At least we know he likes pussy

MultiTroll
01-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Kool Aids Trollerator carrying Kobes child?

Mitch
01-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Kobe might be getting into having a stake in team ownership, he said that was a possibility for him after retiring.

Splits
01-26-2016, 03:59 PM
I did find this funny: "Is it really bad? Is Kobe playing another season? Is it good? Is Kobe retiring early?"

bad == Kobe returning
good == Kobe retiring early

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Kool Aids Trollerator carrying Kobes child?

He lets no one near his daughters....Tammy on the other hand has to check in with the State

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Kobe might be getting into having a stake in team ownership, he said that was a possibility for him after retiring.

You better hope it's not the Lakers. He'd make that franchise into a bigger joke than it already it is.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 04:02 PM
You better hope it's not the Lakers. He'd make that franchise into a bigger joke than it already it is.

I've always suspected he was fucking Jeanie....Phil suspected it too :lol

daslicer
01-26-2016, 04:02 PM

I think that's definitely something Kobe can be as good as Mike at doing.

Mitch
01-26-2016, 04:06 PM

Go make a cute jhutt post again, pulpy

Jenks
01-26-2016, 04:19 PM
I did find this funny: "Is it really bad? Is Kobe playing another season? Is it good? Is Kobe retiring early?"

bad == Kobe returning
good == Kobe retiring early

:lmao

"We cannot move on as a team until Kobe leaves," Kupchak said. (http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-lakers-report-20160104-story.html)

Just waiting for the old boy to die because they don't have the heart to euthanize him.

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 04:26 PM
Go make a cute jhutt post again, pulpy

:lol Back of the jersey fan.

You know and I know, he'd force himself into a defacto GM role and build the team in the image of himself. A bunch of isolation volume scorers with "killer instinct."

Basically, DeMarcus Cousins surrounded by Lou Williams types. :lol

Twisted_Dawg
01-26-2016, 04:26 PM
I've always suspected he was fucking Jeanie....Phil suspected it too :lol

Forreal doe?

Mitch
01-26-2016, 04:28 PM
:lol Back of the jersey fan.

You know and I know, he'd force himself into a defacto GM role and build the team in the image of himself. A bunch of isolation volume scorers with "killer instinct."

Basically, DeMarcus Cousins surrounded by Lou Williams types. :lol

Good time for a nice little Jhutt post to get some laughs :tu

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Good time for a nice little Jhutt post to get some laughs :tu

:lol Deflecting because you know I'm right.

Mitch
01-26-2016, 04:33 PM
:lol Deflecting because you know I'm right.

I wouldn't know because I didn't read your last two posts, just giving you a hint that it's time for your jhutt shtick

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't know because I didn't read your last two posts, just giving you a hint that it's time for your jhutt shtick

Of course you read them.

Mitch
01-26-2016, 04:41 PM
Of course you read them.

Nope, but you have a good opportunity to make a silly jhutt thread. Be sure to follow the standard format

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Nope, but you have a good opportunity to make a silly jhutt thread. Be sure to follow the standard format

There's no opportunity, actually. The Lakers are so massively comic, they provide enough laughs. Not much to really send up anymore.

Mitch
01-26-2016, 04:46 PM
There's no opportunity, actually. The Lakers are so massively comic, they provide enough laughs. Not much to really send up anymore.

Sounds like you're too agitated to being out the jhutt shtick, oh well.

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 04:51 PM
Sounds like you're too agitated to being out the jhutt shtick, oh well.

Not at all. There's just nothing to work with.

Mitch
01-26-2016, 04:53 PM
Not at all. There's just nothing to work with.

Plenty to work with, just hard to be ironic when your team was decimated eh?

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 04:59 PM
Plenty to work with, just hard to be ironic when your team was decimated eh?

No. It's hard to be ironic or comic when the material you're working with does a better job of providing the laughs than you could.

Any joke would be redundant. Doesn't make for good comedy.

Mitch
01-26-2016, 05:03 PM
No. It's hard to be ironic or comic when the material you're working with does a better job of providing the laughs than you could.

Any joke would be redundant. Doesn't make for good comedy.

Your jhutt shtick just entertains jubilant spur fans, wouldn't call that good comedy. Seems like a good time to take a piss in the blender, so get to it.

midnightpulp
01-26-2016, 05:07 PM
Your jhutt shtick just entertains jubilant spur fans, wouldn't call that good comedy. Seems like a good time to take a piss in the blender, so get to it.

No. It actually makes fun of rube Lakers fans such as yourself and Luva.

There's nothing to work with because all hope is dead. The gag works best with middling Lakers teams.

Mitch
01-26-2016, 05:09 PM
No. It actually makes fun of rube Lakers fans such as yourself and Luva.

There's nothing to work with because all hope is dead. The gag works best with middling Lakers teams.

:downspin:

Take it easy, pulpy, I'm heading out.

SupremeGuy
01-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Please kirby... one more year :cry

baseline bum
01-26-2016, 05:55 PM
Is he about to announce he's HIV positive too?

DPG21920
01-26-2016, 06:00 PM
Another gay sex tape? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.).

LittleCriminal
01-26-2016, 06:06 PM
I think he's coming out of the closet... http://cap-news.com/stories/2011/201104/201104008full.jpg