PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: What does LeBron mean with this statement?

SpursDynasty
01-27-2016, 02:05 PM
A radio interview on an Israeli sports talk station between Miami Heat minority owner Raanan Katz and respected international basketball journalist David Pick only fueled the speculation after Pick quoted Katz as saying James "made it clear that he wanted to dump head coach Erik Spoelstra" when he was in Miami. Katz later denied making the claim, telling the Miami Herald "nothing was correct" in the translation of his interview from Hebrew to English, which appeared on Bleacher Report. Furthermore, a Heat spokesman told the South Florida Sun Sentinel on Tuesday that James never attempted to have Spoelstra fired.

When asked about Katz's comments, James said, "I have no idea who that is."

Katz has courtside seats at AmericanAirlines Arena next to the visiting team's bench.

"I've never met that guy," James continued. I don't even know if a lot of guys that actually played ever met him. I was there for four years, and I never met him. I think my relationship with Spo had nothing to do with that. At the end of day, I don't even think ... the fact that I never met him, I don't think he was involved in any of the conversations that goes on with the personnel of the team or the coaching staff or anything. But it's easy to say that at this point. Did he have some type of ... what's his objective? What's his role with the team?"

LeBron is an idiot. He "comes home" to Cleveland to look like a hero but ends up looking like a jackass already. What the hell is he saying? Exposed.

Thread
01-27-2016, 02:40 PM
A radio interview on an Israeli sports talk station between Miami Heat minority owner Raanan Katz and respected international basketball journalist David Pick only fueled the speculation after Pick quoted Katz as saying James "made it clear that he wanted to dump head coach Erik Spoelstra" when he was in Miami. Katz later denied making the claim, telling the Miami Herald "nothing was correct" in the translation of his interview from Hebrew to English, which appeared on Bleacher Report. Furthermore, a Heat spokesman told the South Florida Sun Sentinel on Tuesday that James never attempted to have Spoelstra fired.

When asked about Katz's comments, James said, "I have no idea who that is."

Katz has courtside seats at AmericanAirlines Arena next to the visiting team's bench.

"I've never met that guy," James continued. I don't even know if a lot of guys that actually played ever met him. I was there for four years, and I never met him. I think my relationship with Spo had nothing to do with that. At the end of day, I don't even think ... the fact that I never met him, I don't think he was involved in any of the conversations that goes on with the personnel of the team or the coaching staff or anything. But it's easy to say that at this point. Did he have some type of ... what's his objective? What's his role with the team?"

LeBron is an idiot. He "comes home" to Cleveland to look like a hero but ends up looking like a jackass already. What the hell is he saying? Exposed.

He keeps thinking & believing it is going to be easy to ring. He forgets the past and generates to the future:::stack enough ammo and I can "buy" it. His detractors are spread out across the nation on "NBA Forums." - in essence a (silent majority.) Media will not hold him to accounts. NO-FUCKING-WAY. He's bought them. They've been bought & paid for. It's frustrating for an old fuck like me who remembers when Media wasn't bought & paid for and held players and organizations to account...thus making vengeance it's own sickly sweet reward. That moment where you're free to leave the black hole which Media had forsaken you to and go on a murderous hunt of those that put you there, made you eat that shit, made you crawl before your peers.

That's all gone now. & it's a pity, because most of you fellows have never gone thru that torture & deliverance.

Chris
01-27-2016, 02:45 PM
He keeps thinking & believing it is going to be easy to ring. He forgets the past and generates to the future:::stack enough ammo and I can "buy" it. His detractors are spread out across the nation on "NBA Forums." - in essence a (silent majority.) Media will not hold him to accounts. NO-FUCKING-WAY. He's bought them. They've been bought & paid for. It's frustrating for an old fuck like me who remembers when Media wasn't bought & paid for and held players and organizations to account...thus making vengeance it's own sickly sweet reward. That moment where you're free to leave the black hole which Media had forsaken you to and go on a murderous hunt of those that put you there, made you eat that shit, made you crawl before your peers.

That's all gone now. & it's a pity, because most of you fellows have never gone thru that torture & deliverance.

Contracts signed in blood Cully. It's grim business, and we don't speak of it.

Thread
01-27-2016, 02:55 PM
Contracts signed in blood Cully. It's grim business, and we don't speak of it.

Yep. Even the catastrophe that is the Lakers isn't brought into post mortem and subjected to autopsy...EXCEPT HERE. Media will not touch it. You know what they do? "The league is much better when the Lakers are relevant." With a straight fuckin' face, yeah. Actually say it and the bastards (ESPN) disseminate memo to that point all along the line. The fucks here 98.7 loath the Lakers, but, they said this exact shit. "It's really better when the Lakers are relevant."

So, anyway, if I live long enough to see the Lakers rise again, sure, I'll be pleased as punch, but, I won't be able to hunt anybody, nobody ever wronged me cept you guys and you fellows for the most part live in my heart, so there is that. I haven't been put upon for these 5 years by Media. It's different. It's change, and it's just the way it is.

At least I have the bloody knives collected from a circa now long gone.

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2016, 03:19 PM
:lol Israel radio, hm, no biases..

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 04:41 PM

They love Lebronze and like to french 💋 him. But they're having a full on sexual relationship with Tammy...whips and chains and all

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 04:43 PM
:lol Israel radio, hm, no biases..

Whats up my nigga Harlem....tell me again how great I used to be...I guess I'm like a female bitch because I never get tired of hearing it.

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Whats up my nigga Harlem....tell me again how great I used to be...I guess I'm like a female bitch because I never get tired of hearing it.

One of the greatest of all-time, tbh..you've had a nice comeback with the gay-Duncan and Amy threads, too:lol..should have a nice trolling year with the Warriors dominance over the Spurs, as well..

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:09 PM
One of the greatest of all-time, tbh..you've had a nice comeback with the gay-Duncan and Amy threads, too:lol..should have a nice trolling year with the Warriors dominance over the Spurs, as well..

Ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh better than an orgasm.. .thank you my nigga

Jenks
01-27-2016, 05:42 PM
This jew retard didn't do anyone any favors with this nonsense.

Everyone knows Lebron got Blatt fired. Lebron can hardly keep a straight face denying it.

Then this autistic dipshit starts spouting on isreali radio, obviously lying to make himself seem important, while the Heat have an axe to grind against Lebron. If anything he helped Lebron with this by making him look like a victim of a vendetta.