PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Windhorst: " Warriors doing psychological damage on this league right now"

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:01 PM
While Kool doing physiological damage on the Spurts :lol

"[The Warriors'] number one weapon is that they intimidate their opposition," Windhorst said. "And they intimidate them when they're not even in the same building. ... The fact that the Cavs had a loss and it precipitated firing their coach when they beat them by 40 on their home floor. They are doing psychological damage on this league right now, like I have never seen before."

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Here's more...:lol

Popovich honestly admitted that he had butterflies before the game. The Warriors flattened them, and though it was only one game, it's difficult not to take certain lessons away from the game — like that all-world defender Kawhi Leonard probably can't even slow down Stephen Curry (http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-curry-shakes-kawhi-leonard-without-ball-2016-1).

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:05 PM
:lol

The Spurs, a more composed, seasoned group than the Cavs, even looked somewhat shell-shocked by the shellacking they took in Oakland. Manu Ginobili confessed after the game, "At this point they're better than us. I'm not embarrassed to face it."

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Other teams have to ponder their future and decide where they stand next to, as Windhorst describes, the "monster in the Bay."

:lmao

Bend over Spur Fan and I'll show you a monster in the bay :lol

Thread
01-27-2016, 05:18 PM
The old Bend Over!!!

Arcadian
01-27-2016, 05:20 PM
We'll see what happens in the next three meetings.

I bet it won't be the same result.

Rain Man
01-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Kool, will you now convert? Denounce the mamba and embrace the Chef?

Silver&Black
01-27-2016, 05:25 PM

Already has. Have you not been paying attention?

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:31 PM

No..my luck is shit right now for some reason..so......I will never ever curse the Warriors by embracing them or picking them to win a game..I'm safe just by enjoying them when they win....:lmao

After the All-star game I will slowly try my luck by picking them to win a few games we will see how it goes...if I'm right then I may go full on gay sexual pervert for the Chef...if I'm wrong then its back to simply observing and commentating on their brillance

Thread
01-27-2016, 05:34 PM

I imagine it will be governed by Home Court. If there is a break thru on the road it would be an indicator, yes?

AlexJones
01-27-2016, 05:36 PM

As of the way both teams look like now?

Golden State 3-1 season series, 4-1 in playoffs.

spursistan
01-27-2016, 05:42 PM
nothing will keep this group down -- the that one lived through and redeemed themselves after 6, orthe mother of all soul-crushers.

not these Bay area faggots.. :lmao

AlexJones
01-27-2016, 05:42 PM
btw, GSW is doing most of their psychological damage on a certain polish-server sports forum and its inhabitants

Poster above me thinks about Curry when he goes to sleep

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:50 PM
btw, GSW is doing most of their psychological damage on a certain polish-server sports forum and its inhabitants

Poster above me thinks about Curry when he goes to sleep

They beat the Cavs by 40 in Cleveland...if they best the Spurs by 20 in SA then I might fucking kill myself :lmao

Seppuku Kool :lol

Thread
01-27-2016, 05:51 PM
nothing will keep this group down -- the that one lived through and redeemed themselves after 6, orthe mother of all soul-crushers.

not these Bay area faggots.. :lmao

You cannot ever redeem '13, Stan. It's gone.

Rain Man
01-27-2016, 05:52 PM
No..my luck is shit right now for some reason..so......I will never ever curse the Warriors by embracing them or picking them to win a game..I'm safe just by enjoying them when they win....:lmao

After the All-star game I will slowly try my luck by picking them to win a few games we will see how it goes...if I'm right then I may go full on gay sexual pervert for the Chef...if I'm wrong then its back to simply observing and commentating on their brillance

You couldn't. Chef is beyond blessed. No curse could break what is happening before our eyes.

The door is open for you and Thread

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 05:59 PM
You couldn't. Chef is beyond blessed. No curse could break what is happening before our eyes.

The door is open for you and Thread

I'm just being extra cautious....its very important to me that he sends Duncan and Lebron home crying... 😢 I will never do anything to jeapordize that.....

So I'm neutral for now :lol

Splits
01-27-2016, 06:01 PM
You cannot ever redeem '13, Stan. It's gone.

it was redeemed. Just google "NBA redemption". You get stories like this.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/06/16/spurs-redemption-makes-game-better/

Thread
01-27-2016, 06:09 PM
it was redeemed. Just google "NBA redemption". You get stories like this.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/06/16/spurs-redemption-makes-game-better/

I ain't nobody's fart catcher, Splits. You know this. '13 is nonredeemable. You will always be short 1. It was in the case, they were selling your shit. You should have 6 at this very moment and lining up for your Triple.

Now, don't aggravate me this evening. I'm in a good mood and I don't want it fuckin' disturbed. Savvy?

Killakobe81
01-27-2016, 06:21 PM
I ain't nobody's fart catcher, Splits. You know this. '13 is nonredeemable. You will always be short 1. It was in the case, they were selling your shit. You should have 6 at this very moment and lining up for your Triple.

Now, don't aggravate me this evening. I'm in a good mood and I don't want it fuckin' disturbed. Savvy?

Get' em Thread ...charrrrge!!!

Splits
01-27-2016, 06:46 PM

Wrong. The Heat were favored, heavily, in '13 and for good reason, we had no business even being there but somehow made it. '14 was a toss-up situation, and my Spurs put on one of the greatest shows in NBA history, redeeming '13 in the process. It was glorious and will not be repeated in your lifetime.

daslicer
01-27-2016, 07:31 PM
Windhorst is butt buddies with Lebron so we know for sure the Warriors must have psychologically wrecked Lebron.