PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Hey Killa.....Our Resident Mighty Mouse Is Still Hiding From Embarrasment

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 06:13 PM
:lmao @ DPG

The little shit talker won't come out of his hole....just when he thought he was on top of the world...The Warriors set up a trap for DPG....:lmao

https://youtube/Plz9JxsnhH4

Killakobe81
01-27-2016, 06:18 PM
:lol

The reply will be terse. Name calling you and pointing out how Lakerfans are bandwaggoning the Dubs or how Randle and Russ are flops or Kobe is injured.
Deeps used to go in hard ... that Deeps was a worthy adversary ...he took on you me, Thread, Allanon, Cobbler without breaking a sweat.
This version? It's just different cant put my finger on it ...Maybe living the suburban life has softened his edge. That's not a true knock ... we all must change at some point.

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 06:21 PM
:lol

The reply will be terse. Name calling you and pointing out how Lakerfans are bandwaggoning the Dubs or how Randle and Russ are flops or Kobe is injured.
Deeps used to go in hard ... that Deeps was a worthy adversary ...he took on you me, Thread, Allanon, Cobbler without breaking a sweat.
This version? It's just different cant put my finger on it ...Maybe living the suburban life has softened his edge. That's not a true knock ... we all must change at some point.

He got a dose of reality the other day....and he probably is irritated that his gal told him recently that he's definitely no Latin lover....not like Amy's man anyway ....:lol

DPG21920
01-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Such an idiot

DPG21920
01-27-2016, 06:22 PM
Yes I grew up - you should do the same

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 06:23 PM
So butthurt

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 06:23 PM

How..genetic tranfusion ?

DPG21920
01-27-2016, 06:24 PM
That literally makes no sense. I'm just here to talk basketball.

Killakobe81
01-27-2016, 06:26 PM

I'm recognizing the growth ...it just is interspersed with childish shit. If you want me to follow your lead ...then lead. Dont say you are grown and then get in to an 80's midget wrestling match with Kool every other day. You cut the shit ... then I will follow ...but this tweener inbetween shit wont do. I might as well wallow in the mire with you both since ... I dont have many days left on here as a regular poster. That is why I have been egging on Kool and thread more lately might as well enjoy my last days in a mud bath.

Killakobe81
01-27-2016, 06:31 PM
That literally makes no sense. I'm just here to talk basketball.

It were only so ...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm recognizing the growth ...it just is interspersed with childish shit. If you want me to follow your lead ...then lead. Dont say you are grown and then get in to an 80's midget wrestling match with Kool every other day. You cut the shit ... then I will follow ...but this tweener inbetween shit wont do. I might as well wallow in the mire with you both since ... I dont have many days left on here as a regular poster. That is why I have been egging on Kool and thread more lately might as well enjoy my last days in a mud bath.

Where you going? What the system get you for dawg....5, 10, or 15 yrs :lol

Killakobe81
01-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Where you going? What the system get you for dawg....5, 10, or 15 yrs :lol

My new bosses are ball busters and gonna drive me hard in 2016. I welcome the challenge but that means I need to be on here much less ...Besides I started to post here to battle the Kobe haters and to defend the Lakers. With Kobe broken down and retiring not much left to debate. i do like you hope to end my time here with A Dubs drubbing of the spurs ...not a Dubs fan ...but their saltiness about Curry reminds me of teh way they treated Kobe. and I hope they stay cocky too ...makes the butthurt even more hilarious. The ref bitching upstairs on Monday ...was priceless.

Mitch
01-27-2016, 06:55 PM
Shell shock will do that to you. You remember that midget who was bumping threads desperately all night? It was like he saw a ghost.

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 07:24 PM
My new bosses are ball busters and gonna drive me hard in 2016. I welcome the challenge but that means I need to be on here much less ...Besides I started to post here to battle the Kobe haters and to defend the Lakers. With Kobe broken down and retiring not much left to debate. i do like you hope to end my time here with A Dubs drubbing of the spurs ...not a Dubs fan ...but their saltiness about Curry reminds me of teh way they treated Kobe. and I hope they stay cocky too ...makes the butthurt even more hilarious. The ref bitching upstairs on Monday ...was priceless.

It's a shame we have to live under blue eyed devil Tyranny :lol

ambchang
01-27-2016, 09:21 PM

Funny how life works. Just got a new job and the boss is nuts. I used to be a consultant and wanted to go industry to settle down and not work those crazy hours. It's worse now.

RGMCSE
01-27-2016, 11:02 PM
Shell shock will do that to you. You remember that midget who was bumping threads desperately all night? It was like he saw a ghost.

That's twice y'all laka fucks mentioned the thread bumps. :lol I did it because it felt good bitch I got my money's worth. Don't make me act a fool and reverse this forum biatch.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-27-2016, 11:06 PM
\_/

Thread
01-27-2016, 11:20 PM
That's twice y'all laka fucks mentioned the thread bumps. :lol I did it because it felt good bitch I got my money's worth. Don't make me act a fool and reverse this forum biatch.

You had nary other choice. You lost your mind at 1 loss.

Mitch
01-27-2016, 11:27 PM

Cub

Thread
01-27-2016, 11:33 PM
Cub

Back to normal tonite. They're all good & content.

Killakobe81
01-27-2016, 11:52 PM
Funny how life works. Just got a new job and the boss is nuts. I used to be a consultant and wanted to go industry to settle down and not work those crazy hours. It's worse now.

Yep I used to consult for accenture paid more but travel was nuts

RGMCSE
01-28-2016, 01:55 AM

Wrong old man! Laka trolls lost their minds at one loss. Then proceeded to be hypocritical at the absence of certain downstairs participants after loss. I for one felt compelled to swing from the chandeliers eating bananas like the rest of the monkeys around here.

ambchang
01-28-2016, 07:03 AM
Yep I used to consult for accenture paid more but travel was nuts

SAP consultant? I'm not IT though, can never understand that stuff.

US consultants are crazy, my buddy never went to her home office in 4 years because she was always travelling.

It's a little better up in Canada. At least we work on local projects half the time.

Killakobe81
01-28-2016, 08:13 AM

US consultants are crazy, my buddy never went to her home office in 4 years because she was always travelling.

It's a little better up in Canada. At least we work on local projects half the time.

nah more management and training strategy, helping to make Operations more "Lean" ... Six Sigma, OPEX that kind of stuff. It paid well but was hectic.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2016, 09:10 AM
nah more management and training strategy, helping to make Operations more "Lean" ... Six Sigma, OPEX that kind of stuff. It paid well but was hectic.

Hey you sound like an educated black man....so what is lean and six sigma...is it some kind of sexual innuendo...or is it about bell curve and precision and accuracy and shit ?

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2016, 09:11 AM

Hey what is SAP? Spurs are Pussies? And who calls a woman their buddy.....she must be a slump buster

ambchang
01-28-2016, 10:37 AM

I was on track to get Lean/6 sigma green belt, then black belt, but left beforehand. Money is good in the field, but surprisingly, I am getting paid better now than before, and there's a reason for that too.

ambchang
01-28-2016, 10:39 AM
Hey what is SAP? Spurs are Pussies? And who calls a woman their buddy.....she must be a slump buster

Don't try to act uneducated. We know you are putting on this facade and it's quite sad. Hiding behind a computer, then putting on this fake persona that causes damage to an entire race because you are playing up to that stereotype.

Thread
01-28-2016, 11:49 AM
Wrong old man! Laka trolls lost their minds at one loss. Then proceeded to be hypocritical at the absence of certain downstairs participants after loss. I for one felt compelled to swing from the chandeliers eating bananas like the rest of the monkeys around here.

You were compelled. You had nary other choice. That's my point.

RGMCSE
01-28-2016, 01:15 PM
You were compelled. You had nary other choice. That's my point.

Maybe I should've tucked tail and ran like you and your lover kam

Thread
01-28-2016, 02:00 PM
Maybe I should've tucked tail and ran like you and your lover kam

No, should've taken your example from Pop and your boys. Instead, you gave in to your basest instincts and ran amok.

You were adorable though,,,firin' up that B-52 and carpet bombing the Ellis charter.

RGMCSE
01-28-2016, 05:12 PM
No, should've taken your example from Pop and your boys. Instead, you gave in to your basest instincts and ran amok.

You were adorable though,,,firin' up that B-52 and carpet bombing the Ellis charter.

Im not perfect Cul. I acted out because I fucking care. But it's one bad loss. What's a title run without some adversity.

Thread
01-28-2016, 05:39 PM
Im not perfect Cul. I acted out because I fucking care. But it's one bad loss. What's a title run without some adversity.

RG