PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Things Retarded People Do

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 09:36 PM
Besides chew their tongues :lol

When I was in high school, this one retard suddenly went berserk in the lunch room, let out a loud "yelp!," and proceeded to jump over the counter of the snack bar, stuffing every donut, cookie, and pastry into his face. It finally took two male teachers to restrain him. Absolutely hilarious at the time.

Another time, also in high school, me and two other guys walked into the bathroom, and a retard was leaning against the wall, wavering back and forth, while furiously masturbating. I mean, who stands up when they jerk off? Probably laughed for about a week after this one. Still makes me giggle when I think about it.

I'm going to the grocery store now and I expect some funny stories when I get back.

(Oh, I use 'retard' as an endearing term for the mentally handicapped. It's ok because, ..uh, I have a lot of retarded friends.)

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 09:36 PM
There's this one kid in my high school who just says "Hi" in really obnoxious voices to pretty much everybody he sees. But there's this one kid who sits with us at lunch that he really seems to like because he comes over to him everyday to yell hi at him. It kind of gets old for this kid, so he tries to ignore him, but the "retarded" kid just sneaks up on him and stuff. So one day, my friend hunched over in an attempt to hide while the retarded kid stood behind him and my other friend said "Okay, it's cool, he's gone" while the retarded kid just stood still and silent while just staring at us with a huge fucking smile. Anyways, my friend sat up and was putting some food in his mouth and the retarded kid grabbed him on the shoulders, causing him to almost choke on his food and shit his pants, and gave him the daily "Hi tre'or." Maybe it's a "you had to be there" tihng, but it was fucking hilarious at the time.

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 09:37 PM
when i started high school there was a girl who had autism, and so we naturally assumed she was a retard. i cant honestly remember how we found out but we discovered that if you yelled out "telly tubbys are dead" as she walked past, she would go psycho. she'd run around in circles screaming her head off and she would attack poor innocent rubbish bins which were in the yard! we thought it was the funniest thing we'd ever seen

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 09:39 PM
During classtime at a silent test, randomly just yell ouut "STFU!!" during the test and then run outdoors to ditch the test =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Jump off a baby couch to the thought of commiting suicide.

Reck
01-27-2016, 09:41 PM
On the real, kool.

Are you trying to bury the game thread in hope no one notices the Spurs killing Houston? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-27-2016, 09:43 PM
Too little too late for the Spurs....we've all seen their true character

Chucho
01-28-2016, 10:12 PM
Things retarded people do...well faggot, start listing what you do...never mind...

Post on spurstalk 18 hours a day

Fuck the dead racoons in your mom's basement.

Repeat.

Faggot. Coon pussy isn't black chick muff, faggot.

Kawhitstorm
01-28-2016, 11:06 PM
Make posts titled "Things Retarded People Do" out of the blue:wakeup

Arcadian
01-28-2016, 11:12 PM
Create accounts on forums called "Koolaid_Man"

Mitch
01-28-2016, 11:14 PM
:lol